Jump to content
personreal

Notice How the Left Spends Very Little Time Touting their Dem Candidates

Recommended Posts

dontlooknow

  • facb50e4ea041b3f418d04df46199460?s=125&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liberalforum.org%2Fpublic%2Fstyle_images%2Fmaster%2Fprofile%2Fdefault_large.png
  • Senior Member
  • 38,681 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Missouri

Posted Today, 01:41 AM

I gave you bullcrap number to Bad word with you. It worked. I was pumping you up the whole time.
Just like I did here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey dopelook

 

I think I have SEVEN times you admitted you LIED

 

How do you find the time to come here and lie all day?

 

 dontlooknow

  • 48,038 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Missouri

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:23 PM

. Notice im here all day. I dont drive. I sit in the back of a limo posting to you guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dontlooknow said:

Show us all that I gave Mr Kelly 250,000 zo9.

Did you give Mr Kelly any $$$ because his wife was sick?

 

Easy question....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Why does zo9 lie everyday. Just like trump

 

Show us where I gave Mr Kelly 250,000 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Show us where I gave Mr Kelly 250,000 

Did you give Mr Kelly $250,000 because his wife was sick?

 

Yes or on?

 

Better yet...

Did you send him any $$$ in a paper bag delivered by your limo driver?

 

Just answer the question...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

Did you give Mr Kelly $250,000 because his wife was sick?

 

Yes or on?

 

Better yet...

Did you send him any $$$ in a paper bag delivered by your limo driver?

 

Just answer the question...

Show us the 250,000 quote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, personreal said:

Notice How the Left Spends Very Little Time Touting their Dem Candidates

 

Now that you mention it...yes; I do.



ultraliberal%20agenda%20yop_zpsmow69ttv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, personreal said:

Image result for warren Indian gif

 

LOVE LIZ WARREN!!!! = the next President of the USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

LOVE LIZ WARREN!!!! = the next President of the USA

Keep Dreaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Funny cause you are defending trump for daily lies. 

These are projections by actual economists YOU MORON. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, personreal said:

Image result for biden feels little girl gif

 

 Democrats or whoever seem more interested in continuing to develop a dictatorial power structure with removal of free speech than continuing on with a system by and for the people, socialist monarchy= remastered system of serf peasants and lord tax subside puppets.

 

The socialist legal system is called socialist administrative authority.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benson13 said:

I say give Illegals HC.....and cuttoff the worthless Uneducated rednecks...maybe they'll move to another Country

 

like Russia, where they belong

 

Now you’re just being mean....and grumpy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

These are projections by actual economists YOU MORON. 🤣

Fox news economists.  Laughable!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scout said:

LOVE LIZ WARREN!!!! = the next President of the USA

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nahhhhhhh....Joe Biden NEEDS HER.....EXACTLY WHERE SHE BELONGS!!!!

SHE'S EARNED IT!!!!!

 

 

You can pretty-much IGNORE any Actions CFPB has taken, after Spanky Trump was Inaugurated....seeing-as-how TRUMPCO has BEEN TRYING TO SHUT-DOWN CFPB!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chongo said:

Democrats or whoever seem more interested in continuing to develop a dictatorial power structure with removal of free speech than continuing on with a system by and for the people, socialist monarchy= remastered system of serf peasants and lord tax subside puppets.

 

 

locale-per-festa-compleanno-bambini-mila

Quote

project v.

: to attribute (one's own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people or to objects

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

I've noticed that you're a troll.

exactly.... and the entire premise of this thread is flawed given the fact that there is a "Liberals Only Room" on this site where liberals spend a great deal of time discussing the various democratic candidates.  Why WOULD we waste our time talking about who WE LIBERALS are going to support in the Democratic primaries with a bunch of non-liberals who have no say in who our candidate will be?

 

The writer of the OP is an admitted drug addict loser....and clearly a troll, probably unemployed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

exactly.... and the entire premise of this thread is flawed given the fact that there is a "Liberals Only Room" on this site where liberals spend a great deal of time discussing the various democratic candidates.  Why WOULD we waste our time talking about who WE LIBERALS are going to support in the Democratic primaries with a bunch of non-liberals who have no say in who our candidate will be?

 

The writer of the OP is an admitted drug addict loser....and clearly a troll, probably unemployed.

 

I post on Dem candidates daily. personreal is only here to attacks liberal and Democrats. He's a troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...