BeAChooser

Incredible – FBI Blocking Release of Unredacted Text Messages Between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/21/incredible-fbi-blocking-release-of-unredacted-text-messages-between-lisa-page-and-peter-strzok/

Incredible – FBI Blocking Release of Unredacted Text Messages Between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok…

by sundance

…Every minute spent outraged at what Muller did yesterday, is one minute less that Bill Barr is being held accountable for what he is not doing today…

Judicial Watch is fighting for one of the more critical buckets of “declassified documents” from within Spygate that has never made sense.  This goes to the heart of a two-year-long contention: Why were the Page/Strzok text messages redacted in the first place?  Why are their unredacted text messages being protected?  Who benefits from this roadblock?

The FBI wants to wait until AFTER the 2020 election to release the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages?  Whiskey – Tango – Foxtrot !   Enough.  This alone should be like a million warning flares shooting skyward simultaneously for those who demand justice.

judicial-watch-fbi-wray-block-on-page-st

These are critical questions.  Actually, long-standing and unresolved questions that we have carried for two years.  On December 1st, 2017, the day after Michael Flynn signed a coerced guilty plea, the first batch of text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok became public.   Who the hell released them?  Why? …and ultimately what national security issue exists that would require them to be redacted?

These are open, non-encrypted, messages – using government phones – between a DOJ lawyer assigned to former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok.  The content did not travel through protected and/or classified systems. So why were the text messages redacted when they were made public?

No-one has ever answered these questions.  I have more, but those basic questions are the starting point -that creates the foundation of suspicion- of a thoroughly corrupt CURRENT DOJ and FBI set of officials.  FBI Director Christopher Wray, Deputy FBI Director David Bowditch and FBI legal counsel Dana Boente {Go Deep} are at the epicenter of this specific issue.

Do not forget that HPSCI Ranking Member Devin Nunes has already stated publicly that FBI Director Wray and FBI Legal Counsel Dana Boente should face criminal referrals.

Why would those current FBI officials be fighting the public release of those messages?

What functional value was there to give AG Bill Barr declassification authority, if he is going to participate in allowing FBI officials to hide material that shouldn’t even be classified in the first place?

If this in-our-face position doesn’t scream of a cover-up, then nothing does.

We were already forced to accept the bitter pill of DOJ manipulation when DOJ officials, before Bill Barr, intentionally covered-up the openly corrupt behavior of the Senate Intelligence Committee and James Wolfe.  [Details Here]

A branch of the United States government (Legislative) was attempting a coup against the leader of another branch of government (Executive); by using planted and designated corrupt agents within the cabinet… (more)

Now we are supposed to just accept that there is some justifiable reason to hide the Page/Strzok text messages until after the 2020 presidential election?

Oh, hell to the NO !

On May 23rd, 2019, President Donald Trump gave U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr full authority to review and release all of the classified material hidden by the DOJ, FBI, State Department, CIA, FISA Court, and aggregate intelligence apparatus.  It’s been over 90 days…

had-enough-2.jpg

Count me among those who have had ENOUGH.   And TRUMP better understand that.

evil-smiley-275.jpg

43 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Awwww....

Boo hoo.

Look at you supporting non transparent government.

do you realize how bad you look?   It’s ok they abused power, it was against Trump!

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

do you realize how bad you look?   It’s ok they abused power, it was against Trump!

There is an active investigation. I can see them not releasing items that might harm that process. 

28 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

There is an active investigation. I can see them not releasing items that might harm that process. 

Fair point in most cases.

But how would they know the investigation won't be finished until after the 2020 election?

Looks like they are blocking the release of this information based on something other than the conclusion of the investigation.  

What if the investigation is concluded before November of 2020?

If this had happened during the Obama admin and it was something that damaged Trump it would have already been leaked.

8 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/21/incredible-fbi-blocking-release-of-unredacted-text-messages-between-lisa-page-and-peter-strzok/

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Naughty-schoolboy-001.jpg?width=300&qual

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Don't you have bigger-fish-to-fry, presently, schoolboy??

71Yp6aZx1QL._SX466_.jpg

4 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

There is an active investigation.

Is there?  How can you be sure?   Because they claim there is?  

They claimed there was with Hillary's emails ... when we know there wasn't ever an "investigation."  

Likewise, we know the "investigations" of Vince Foster's and Ron Brown's death weren't "investigations."

They were cover ups.

Do we have to let ourselves get burned AGAIN, NC?

By now don't you think they could have arrested SOMEONE in all this and begun the process of moving up the ladder to the higher ups?

Hmmmmmm?

Trump will eventually declassify several items......libs, rinos and the swamp will suffer even more PTSD and distress

1.  Steeles meetings with the FBI (1023 reports)

2.  53 House Intel interviews

3. All Halper docs

4. The October 2016 FBI email chain to frame Trump

5. Page/Papadopoulos exculpatory statements....will show treason and FBI misconduct

6. The 'Gang of Eight' briefing materials

7. The Steele spreadsheet.  the FBI kept a spreadsheet on the accuracy and reliability of every claim in the Steele dossier.

8. The Steele interview. It has been reported, and confirmed, that the DOJ's inspector general interviewed the former British intelligence operative for as long as 16 hours

9. The redacted sections of the third FISA renewal application

10. Records of allies’ assistance

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/458173-10-declassified-russia-collusion-revelations-that-could-rock-washington-this

27 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Is there?  How can you be sure?   Because they claim there is?  

They claimed there was with Hillary's emails ... when we know there wasn't ever an "investigation."  

Likewise, we know the "investigations" of Vince Foster's and Ron Brown's death weren't "investigations."

They were cover ups.

Do we have to let ourselves get burned AGAIN, NC?

By now don't you think they could have arrested SOMEONE in all this and begun the process of moving up the ladder to the higher ups?

Hmmmmmm?

Cover ups, conspiracy theories, connections, pedophile rings with powerful members....Some things are covered up because their revelation would be very damaging to our democracy. Others are covered up because of political connections. Some of these are likely not revealed because there is no truth behind the allegations.

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Some of these are likely not revealed because there is no truth behind the allegations.

Of the ones I mentioned, which do you think there's no truth behind the allegations?

2 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Of the ones I mentioned, which do you think there's no truth behind the allegations?

Politically motivated killings are generally fodder for conspiracy theories. These deaths are suspicious but I haven't seen smoking gun evidence. I would suspect there are people with access to the investigations who would blow the whistle on a cover up. 

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Politically motivated killings are generally fodder for conspiracy theories. These deaths are suspicious but I haven't seen smoking gun evidence.

AGAIN, which of the cases I mentioned ... Vince Foster, Ron Brown, Hillary's Email and the attempted coup against Trump ... do you think there's no truth to the allegations?    Because I'll be happy to debate you about the facts in any of them.

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

AGAIN, which of the cases I mentioned ... Vince Foster, Ron Brown and Hillary's Email ... do you think there's no truth to the allegations?   

Because I'll be happy to debate you about the facts in any of them.

I am sure that Bill Barr has access to the unredacted documents.  I am also quite sure that the President has the power to declassify them, if he wants to. 

8 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

AGAIN, which of the cases I mentioned ... Vince Foster, Ron Brown, Hillary's Email and the attempted coup against Trump ... do you think there's no truth to the allegations?    Because I'll be happy to debate you about the facts in any of them.

Hillary's emails are not prosecuted for reasons of preventing civil unrest. Anyone else destroying 30,000 subpoenaed documents would be in prison. 

Foster was a suicide. 

I haven't read much about brown.

The attempted coup attempt against Trump is pretty well supported by witnesses and documentation. The media doesn't cover the findings for reasons of bias. Lower level staffers will go to jail, I don't expect those at the top to face any prison time.

10 minutes ago, Skans said:

I am sure that Bill Barr has access to the unredacted documents.  I am also quite sure that the President has the power to declassify them, if he wants to. 

So do I ... meaning what?  Perhaps Trump and Barr are not going to fix the FBI and DOJ.   It which case, we're sunk.

5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Hillary's emails are not prosecuted for reasons of preventing civil unrest. Anyone else destroying 30,000 subpoenaed documents would be in prison. 

Hand waving.   But at least you admit that there allegations are true.

Foster was a suicide. 

Based on what?  Seriously.   Because Starr ruled it a suicide?   Then I have some questions for you, NC.

Why did Starr drop all mention and interest in the so-called Vince Foster suicide note once handwriting experts concluded it was phony?

Why did Starr completely ignore the testimony of the MANY witnesses who said Foster was not depressed?

Why did Starr ONLY cite the three witness who all changed their story 180 degrees on the depression story 7 days after Foster's death?

Why did Starr show no interest in the meeting those witnesses had with Bill Clinton just before hey changed their story?

How did Starr find a green oven mitt in the glove compartment of Foster's car that no one else seems to have discovered?

Why was the testimony and inventory lists that seem to rule out the existence of that oven mitt wrong?

Why did Starr show no interest in evidence that showed Dr Beyer lied about the x-ray machine being broken?

Why did Starr refuse to make public the work of the three consultants he hired who highlighted the obvious lie by Dr Beyer about the x-ray machine?

Why didn't Starr tell the three judge panel overviewing his work about an FBI memo stating the shot in the mouth had no exit wound?

Why did Starr show no interest in his lead investigator's discovery that photos showed a wound where Beyer's report claimed there was none?

Why did Starr ignore a dozen witnesses who said there either no wound where Beyer claimed there was one or a wound where not claimed?

Why did Starr fail to mention the four witnesses who saw a briefcase in Foster's car at Fort Marcy Park? 

How did that briefcase end up in Foster’s office with a bogus suicide note inside?

Why did Starr showed no interest in Foster's multiple one day trips to Switzerland?

Why did Starr show little interest in what Foster was doing at the time of his death?

Why did Starr show no interest in the contents of a safe in Foster's office that was ransacked by Hillary's people?

Why did Starr show no interest in the White House at first claiming that safe existed in Foster's office?

Why did Starr show no interest in the removal of files from Foster's office the night of Foster’s death?

Why did Starr show no interest in telephone conversations between the people in that office and Hillary Clinton that night?

Why did Starr showed no interest in Hillary lying about those conversations not occurring?

Why did Starr outright LIE in that case over and over and over?

He lied when he said Foster contacted the doctor about depression.

He lied when he claimed the doctor said Foster had "Clinical Depression".

He lied when he claimed the doctor proscribed medication FOR depression.

He lied when he claimed "all" the witnesses said Foster was depressed.

He lied in the report about what Lisa Foster told the FBI.

He lied when he claimed there was no evidence Foster's body had been moved.

He lied about the suicide note being authentic.

He lied by omission to the three judge panel about the exit wound.

He lied by omission in the report about the exit wound.

He lied by tampering with the evidence from the doctor at the morgue.

He lied by omission in the report about the x-ray machine being broken.

He lied to the three judge panel when he told them he'd attach Knowlton's addendum to the final report, as ordered.

He lied by omission in the report about the bogus suicide note.

He lied about the Green Oven Mitt, which was demonstrably fabricated by him.

He lied about Foster losing weight.

And I could go on and on and on in that one case alone.

So tell us, exactly why do you believe it was a suicide, NC?

I haven't read much about brown.

Maybe you should.

Christopher Wray needs to go... Now. I've never liked his ass from the start.

33 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

So do I ... meaning what?  Perhaps Trump and Barr are not going to fix the FBI and DOJ.   It which case, we're sunk.

Let's try and keep an open mind.  It is possible that there is nothing of any legal interest in the redacted portions.  However, if they say they are withholding this until after the election, then that doesn't make much sense, does it.  Still, why would Trump and Barr not force the disclosure?

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Let's try and keep an open mind.

I have a very open mind.   But it's a fact and logic driven mind.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

It is possible that there is nothing of any legal interest in the redacted portions.

If there isn't, why not declassify them?

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Still, why would Trump and Barr not force the disclosure?

Good question.   Why haven't they?   Barr?   Perhaps because he's really just another tentacle of the Deep State.  Maybe his job is to keep the Deep State's control of the FBI and DOJ intact. Remember, he's a 30 year friend of Robert Mueller.    He told Trump before the nomination that they "good friends and would be good friends when this was all over."   He told Trump that "Bob is a straight-shooter".      Does Mueller's behavior in the anthrax investigation look like the actions of a "straight shooter"?   Do Mueller's actions vis a vis Trump look like he's a "straight shooter"?   If we can figure out that he's not, Skans, why can't Barr?   As for Trump, I don't know the answer other than that he's putting his faith in the wrong people ... who have steered him wrong many times with regards to who he's appointed to key positions.   Maybe Trump is delaying to make sure he has as much of the court system drained as he can before proceeding.   Maybe he's hoping to get another Supreme Court Justice before pushing further.   But I'm telling Trump that this is a make or break issue.   If I don't soon see *some* sign that those who committed all manner of the criminal behavior the past decade will be held accountable, I'll stop supporting Trump and let the chips fall where they may.   Because ultimately, if the Deep State isn't drained then everything else Trump does doesn't matter.   We might as well just get down to it.  

evil-smiley-275.jpg