Sign in to follow this  
RussianDisinformation

Donald Trump Says He Is The King Of Israel

13 minutes ago, maineman said:

I watched the news conference.  He turned away from the people he was addressing... looked up to heaven and said, "I am THE chosen one".   It is either delusional, or it is deeply insulting and sacrilegious to Christians for whom that term has a very specific meaning.....take your pick.

I saw it too.   He    just drives you  people  crazy.  didn't bother me, he was  chosen  to deal with  China.   Trump has been  harping on China for   more than a decade  before he was elected

Here is a question, do you support the trade imbalances with China?

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Who cares if the  price of goods  goes  up.   That  is  not a recession.

You are an idiot, and  a dishonest debater.    You keep  moving  the  goalposts.   GFY

Life isn't a game with stationary goal posts, success at staying alive is the ability to adapt to details never duplicated while operating the same way all the time.  Talking point mantra is a fool's errands to stay in type cast character role playing cradle to grave.

24 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Oh yeah, Like I'm going to believe a bunch of Internet Gun 'experts.'  Sorry Charlie, But you're a self important loudmouth.

They  are experts.    You  know  nothing about  guns.

The  fact that you are  mocking them  shows the extent of  your ignorance.  You wanted to  have a serious discussion about  gun viloence then you  ignored all evidence provided by  people who  know  way more than  you do.

27 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Now we're out of my thread, I'm going to go at you like you did me.  

Good luck. LMAO

31 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Then he didn't "say" he was the  King of Israel.

I  know    Jewish  people  who think   Trump is the Messiah

and I never "said" that he "said" that, did I?

I "said" he "retweeted" it which is exactly what he "did".

He did also, however, turn away from his audience, look to the heavens and, while making a beseeching gesture, announce " I am THE chosen one."

And the fact that you know some mentally deranged Jews is of no interest to me..... it doesn't surprise me, given the fact that mentally deranged people tend to like to hang out with others of their ilk... but this carnival barker, snake oil salesman is definitely NOT the Messiah.  He is an embarrassment to most intelligent folks and is much more likely to actually be the Antichrist.

38 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Here is a question, do you support the trade imbalances with China?

And what does that mean exactly, do I "SUPPORT" trade imbalances?  It's sort of a nonsensical question.

Do YOU "support" white supremacy?  How's that?

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

He is an embarrassment to most intelligent folks

LOL..    most  of the  people   you consider  intelligent  have done  nothing  but  be wrong  for  the last  decade and more.   You had  your chance and the  results  were  awful.

Your party is a  failure.

How  are the  Democrat run cities that have total Democrat  control for  decades doing?

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

And what does that mean exactly, do I "SUPPORT" trade imbalances?  It's sort of a nonsensical question.

Do YOU "support" white supremacy?  How's that?

I do not  support  white supremacy.   That is  a straw man fallacy, grade F for  you.

Trump is addressing trade imbalances, do you want them to continue or do you wan them to be dealt with?

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

LOL..    most  of the  people   you consider  intelligent  have done  nothing  but  be wrong  for  the last  decade and more.   You had  your chance and the  results  were  awful.

Your party is a  failure.

How  are the  Democrat run cities that have total Democrat  control for  decades doing?

Better than they would be doing if they had been under Republican control for the same period.

Your opinion of my party is irrelevant.

43 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

They  are experts.    You  know  nothing about  guns.

The  fact that you are  mocking them  shows the extent of  your ignorance.  You wanted to  have a serious discussion about  gun viloence then you  ignored all evidence provided by  people who  know  way more than  you do.

The fact that you expect me to trust total strangers on the Internet means you're an utter idiot and deserve to be bankrupted by Nigerian princes with a yahoo account.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I do not  support  white supremacy.   That is  a straw man fallacy, grade F for  you.

Trump is addressing trade imbalances, do you want them to continue or do you wan them to be dealt with?

As if the only two options were to 1. do nothing, or 2. do it the clown's way???????

That's called  a false dichotomy fallacy... heal thyself, fucking brave healer before you go "grading" anyone else.  

ass hole.

18 minutes ago, maineman said:

Better than they would be doing if they had been under Republican control for the same period.

What a cop out answer.   They  are disasters, and most of the major crapholes  have been  under  democrat control for 70 years.

You fail again.    

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

That's called  a false dichotomy fallacy..

You created the  false dichotomy,   you  projecting  failure.  I asked  you  how the Democrat  run cities  have been doing,  and   you know they suck, so    you  made the  dichotomy.

Another Failure.   

29 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

What a cop out answer.   They  are disasters, and most of the major crapholes  have been  under  democrat control for 70 years.

You fail again.    

You created the  false dichotomy,   you  projecting  failure.  I asked  you  how the Democrat  run cities  have been doing,  and   you know they suck, so    you  made the  dichotomy.

Another Failure.   

The dichotomy was your suggesting that my only options were doing nothing on trade or agreeing with the clown.

Neither of us can say with any certainty how any city in America would have fared if it had been run differently.  Neither of us can get in the Way back Machine with Professor Peabody and fiddle around with the past.  It's easy for you to blame democrats at the city level when, in many instances, the problems of big cities originate at the state and federal levels.  But you aren't about finding solutions, merely casting blame.

You are just a pompous flaming gasbag.

7 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Your...inexperience are showing.

7 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Now you tell me...your experience and where you got your knowledge of this procedure.

Your nonresponse is what I expected since that is what the agenda demands of you...when you can not defend your delusions. 

pho%20pho_zps2durcruf.png

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Neither of us can say with any certainty how any city in America would have fared if it had been run differently.

We can say these  cities are overrun and a  mess.

We can  say the  Democrats  have been  running them.

We can also say that   a Republican  turned  NYC around  with  Guliani

How is San Francisco doing?

17 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Donald Trump Says He Is The King Of Israel And American ...

See the source image

Biblical prophecy says that the anti-Christ will befriend Israel and then betray Israel.

See the source image

He will betray Israel like he has betrayed America.

It's Good To Be The King Of Israel - Demotivational Poster

where does it say that the antichrist will befriend Israel and then betray Israel? where the fu ck does it say that?

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

We can say these  cities are overrun and a  mess.

We can  say the  Democrats  have been  running them.

We can also say that   a Republican  turned  NYC around  with  Guliani

How is San Francisco doing?

Rudy made some inroads.... but Lindsay didn't do well... and Bloomberg didn't do well.  Party is not the prime indicator of success as mayor of NYC.... but you want it to be, so, in your gadfly flaming gasbag universe that's all that is important.

And warts and all, San Francisco is still a beautiful city

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Your nonresponse is what I expected since that is what the agenda demands of you...when you can not defend your delusions. 

pho%20pho_zps2durcruf.png

why do you make stupid memes with grammatical errors that PROVE what a moron you are?

2 hours ago, bigsky said:

where does it say that the antichrist will befriend Israel and then betray Israel? where the fu ck does it say that?

It doesn't. Antichrist will be a religious leader that promises to bring peace to the world. The United States isn't mentioned outside of mormon texts.

13 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Did you hear...I repeated the Gettysburg Address on my porch today, than split some rails and now I am the second coming of President Lincoln.

You roll your crap into Matso Balls! Then eat it!

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

Rudy made some inroads.... but Lindsay didn't do well... and Bloomberg didn't do well.  Party is not the prime indicator of success as mayor of NYC.... but you want it to be, so, in your gadfly flaming gasbag universe that's all that is important.

And warts and all, San Francisco is still a beautiful city

Rudy was a hardliner.

"Stop and Frisk".        "Profiling is cool".     "The police are always right".     "Arrest for the small things.....and fill the jails".

Crime in NYC went down dramatically.   Do you wish to return to the 'good ole days'?  

Or, let the unhouse-broken animals......run wild?           🙂

19 minutes ago, maineman said:

why do you make stupid memes with grammatical errors that PROVE what a moron you are?

Why...because I have to much time on my hands.

As for the spelling / grammatical errors...I really don't give a FK about it; just as long as people get the jist of it.

Also...I do not worry about spelling / grammatical errors because there are ultraliberals like you that nitpick and I think that is cute.

You're nitpicking about my spelling BUT like pho pho you're not responding to my Trump stuff. You claim to have been in the Service...prove me wrong  and show me GOV documents that say a family doctor could get a military candidate out of the Draft.  pho pho and other ultraliberals like him base that Trump did on a NYT article based on what agenda hacks supposedly heard at thier kitchen table when they were kids. A real doctor would not discuss things about his patients in front of kids.

I love posting this and your post is proof of what I said.

The agenda says...when face with irrefutable facts the dedicate must divert, clamor, be repetitious, equivocate or just totally ignore the argument. 

The agenda says...the dedicate must never admit to being wrong and when all avenues are exhausted; resort to personal attacks.

10 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

It doesn't. Antichrist will be a religious leader that promises to bring peace to the world. The United States isn't mentioned outside of mormon texts.

actually....

Isaiah 18

1Woe to the land shadowed with buzzing wings,
Which is beyond the rivers of [a]Ethiopia,
2Which sends ambassadors by sea,
Even in vessels of reed on the waters, saying,
“Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth of skin,
To a people terrible from their beginning onward,
A nation powerful and treading down,
Whose land the rivers divide.”

13 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Show the quote where Trump sates he is 

the “King of Israel “

View image on Twitter

4 hours ago, maineman said:

Bloomberg didn't do well.  

Bloomberg is a leftist anti gun authoritarian 

4 hours ago, maineman said:

warts and all, San Francisco is still a beautiful city

Its is a left wing  disaster.  Rich people, middle class poop dodgers, tent people, injectors and of course illegal aliens.