Sign in to follow this  
RussianDisinformation

Donald Trump Says He Is The King Of Israel

Trump says George Washington invaded airports in 1776. The guy is a retard. Syph and cocaine have ruined his pea-sized brain.

Did you hear...I repeated the Gettysburg Address on my porch today, than split some rails and now I am the second coming of President Lincoln.

9 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

He is definitely losing whatever mind he ever had...

He is crushing it.   He’s driving you Butthurts crazy

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

He is crushing it.   He’s driving you Butthurts crazy

Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time....

22 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

You actually consider that bragging-rights???

NO...I considered proof Trump wasn't a draft dodger since he signed up like a week after .

He was always eligible to be brought into the Service except when he got the 4f in 1972.

The Selective Service (Draft Board) did not use private doctors to classify a candidate.

New York Times: Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as 'favor' to Fred Trump

Distortion: Trump was not given a 4f in 1968 as the article alludes to.

But after he graduated from college in the spring of 1968, making him eligible to be drafted and sent to Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that would change his path: bone spurs in his heels.

Distortion: A family doctor got him out of going...when the article says the GOV gave him the 4F. 

Again he would still have to see a GOV doctor...who would provide a diagnosis to the GOV.

He said he had visited a doctor who provided him a letter for draft officials, who granted him the medical exemption.

29 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

He was chosen.   He is taking on China on  trade.   If you support China's trades abuses you are very dumb.

9 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

tumblr_o7qwc3HQ2a1r187pho1_500.gif

NO...I considered proof Trump wasn't a draft dodger since he signed up like a week after .

He was always eligible to be brought into the Service except when he got the 4f in 1972.

The Selective Service (Draft Board) did not use private doctors to classify .........  

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Your conservayouth & inexperience are showing.

punishment-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

We were ALL expected to sign-up, when we turned 18.....which INITIATED the (above) files!!!!

14 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

inexperience are showing.

I went thru the Army enlistment procedure twice and I think; no I know you have it ass backwards as far as inexperience.

Both times I stood in a room with (eg) 30 other naked men and a GOV doctor walked up and down the line checking everyone for obvious disqualifiers and than we each received a one on one examination.

Now you tell me...your experience and where you got your knowledge of this procedure.

49 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

He was chosen.   He is taking on China on  trade.   If you support China's trades abuses you are very dumb.

He's helped trigger a world wide recession without a clue about what he's doing.  

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

He's helped trigger a world wide recession without a clue about what he's doing.  

You continue to be a fucking idiot about  nearly everything.  You can't answer the  China trade question so  you deflect into  random  BS with zero proof.

America is not in a recession.  Trump has restored American  greatness.  You are  part of  this  movement of lies  perpetrated by the  left,  I can see right through   your BS and  dishonesty,  frankly I think  you may   have to move up on the  stupid list, but  leftwinger and  Peenix are just  too damn  dumb to let take their spot.

If there are  problems  globally it is due to each nation's own  problems.    The EU  is a disaster with  the UK fleeing.  Many countries  are in trouble due to mass migration allowed by the  EU.

Trumpism works.

4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Did you hear...I repeated the Gettysburg Address on my porch today, than split some rails and now I am the second coming of President Lincoln.

And you have a hole in yer head.