zarus

White Supremacist Mass Shooter STOPPED !

This just goes to show you why White Supremacy is so dangerous to our world right now. And Trump has caused this uprising.  What do you think about this latest movement. 

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Dayton shooter was not politically motivated.

What do you mean it wasnt politically motivated ?

Just now, zarus said:

If the shooter is a drooling communist, atheist, liberal they are not politically motivated. If the shooter owns a maga hat he is a nazi white supremacist. 

1 minute ago, zarus said:

I mean the police have identified no motive. You know more than the police?

Its happening daily now in America thanks to the redneck party and their MORONS they keep putting in the WH

Just now, NeoConvict said:

If the shooter is a drooling communist, atheist, liberal they are not politically motivated. If the shooter owns a maga hat he is a nazi white supremacist. 

you're a fukking moron

10 minutes ago, zarus said:

This just goes to show you why White Supremacy is so dangerous to our world right now. And Trump has caused this uprising.  What do you think about this latest movement

The Dayton shooter was a "white supremacist"? That is news to me, where have you read this?

Regarding the so-called "white supremacist movement", I think it is much ado about very little. The next "white supremacist" I meet will be the first. Klan rallies regularly attract up to DOZENS of participants!

Just now, leftwinger said:

I mean the police have identified no motive. You know more than the police?

Yes, I do.  You believe everything that the police tell you son ?  You are truly one dumb muther effer.  

1 minute ago, superds77 said:

The Dayton shooter was a "white supremacist"? That is news to me, where have you read this?

Regarding the so-called "white supremacist movement", I think it is much ado about very little. The next "white supremacist" I meet will be the first. Klan rallies regularly attract up to DOZENS of participants!

White Supremacist was just arrested in New Jersey.

Just now, superds77 said:

Are you ignoring the fact that we have had 200 mass shootings here in the US in 2019 alone.

Are you ignoring the fact that there has been a rise in hate crimes since 2017 like never before.

Are you also ignoring the fact that there was a group of college students who were waving their hands

Nazi style and this is on video.  This is the White Nationalist movement.  They are being emboldened by Trump.  

Just now, zarus said:

Are you ignoring the fact that we have had 200 mass shootings here in the US in 2019 alone.

Are you ignoring the fact that there has been a rise in hate crimes since 2017 like never before.

Are you also ignoring the fact that there was a group of college students who were waving their hands

Nazi style and this is on video.  This is the White Nationalist movement.  They are being emboldened by Trump.  

Please stop lying. You do not have inside information  on the Dayton Shooter...or do you? Do we need to report you to the FBI?

Just now, leftwinger said:

Please stop lying. You do not have inside information  on the Dayton Shooter...or do you? Do we need to report you to the FBI?

This isnt a lie. Its truth.  These White Male mass shooters are in correlation with one another.

And not only that we have what you call copycats out here who are now threatening to shoot up soft targets across the country.

You need to wake up.  

4 minutes ago, zarus said:

Nope, how many of those mass shootings were perpetrated by "white supremacists"?

Here is the link...

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Are you ignoring the fact that there has been a rise in hate crimes since 2017 like never before

Nope. The increase is largely due to an increase in anti-semitic attacks.

Nazi style and this is on video

Nope. All couple dozen of them are very little threat.

This is the White Nationalist movement

Yep. A tiny, tiny, tiny amount of haters built into a big boogeyman by liberals.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

You're an ignoramus. 

I see you are a phony Left Wing troll.  Nevermind the fact that you cannot read and comprehend.  

Just now, zarus said:

This is gang violence and Black on Black crime.  I dont see any Blacks shooting up schools, libraries, Wal Mart stores, and churches.  

Blacks do a lot of killings

Just now, zarus said:

I see you are a phony Left Wing troll.  Nevermind the fact that you cannot read and comprehend.  

bye

1 minute ago, zarus said:

This is gang violence and Black on Black crime.  I dont see any Blacks shooting up schools, libraries, Wal Mart stores, and churches. 

You cited the "200 + mass shootings this year", I gave you the link to where that # came from.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

bye

Fukkin idiot.  Youre not logical enough to debate here.  You short winded troll.  

2 minutes ago, superds77 said:

You cited the "200 + mass shootings this year", I gave you the link to where that # came from.

And again I dont see any Blacks shooting up schools, libraries, Wal Mart stores, and churches.

This mass shooting is worldwide.  Do you wanna talk about the one in the UK?

How about the one in New Zealand ?   So much for Black on Black crime.

Stupid ass.  

31 minutes ago, zarus said:

This just goes to show you why White Supremacy is so dangerous to our world right now. And Trump has caused this uprising.  What do you think about this latest movement. 

Most mass shooters are leftists...and they were NOT stopped.