TBHWT

The anti-Trump left and the incredible uniformity of groupthink

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

If my tribe is so bad, and so evil, then when why do insist on living around us?

Why don't you and your tribe, move back to Africa...…..and live 'happily ever after'?

Who is stopping you?  Are you a slave....on the Democrat Plantation?  

Why can't you think for yourself?

Infidel??

Did you just call me an infidel?? 

OK.....I will roll w/ it.  Can I be a "honky", too?  And a "cracker" ?  

Heheheheeeeeeee…………

Are you a Muslim?   Do you vote Democrat?  Do you hate the Jews of Israel?

Are you standing w/ Omar and Tlaib?

I want all white Dems on this site to know....the depth....of your polluted heart.  

Zarus,

You, coming up against me in a debate......or a basketball game...or a gunfight.....

is like a boy scout.....coming up against a Mossad Agent.         😎

I forgot you cannot read and comprehend.  I said that there are lots of diverse neighborhoods in this world.

Some neighborhoods have good people, and some of them have bad people.  It does not matter what race they are.

Violence is violence.  I vote Democrat, and if necessary I will vote Republican from time to time too.

I definitely do not have Jews and have friends who are that too.

See why people like you are dying out is because you are so saturated with hate.

You are weak.  

You do not have any real reason to live other than out of your own selfish desires. You are destroying your own kind.  

White Supremacy, Black Supremacy, or any other retarded cult or nationalism organization is for cowards.

I am for diversity and inclusiveness.  I am not worried about what race lives where and does what with who.

2 minutes ago, zarus said:

I forgot you cannot read and comprehend.  I said that there are lots of diverse neighborhoods in this world.

Some neighborhoods have good people, and some of them have bad people.  It does not matter what race they are.

Violence is violence.  I vote Democrat, and if necessary I will vote Republican from time to time too.

I definitely do not have Jews and have friends who are that too.

See why people like you are dying out is because you are so saturated with hate.

You are weak.  

You do not have any real reason to live other than out of your own selfish desires. You are destroying your own kind.  

White Supremacy, Black Supremacy, or any other retarded cult or nationalism organization is for cowards.

I am for diversity and inclusiveness.  I am not worried about what race lives where and does what with who.

My tribe does not wish to live with your tribe.  

As free Americans, shouldn't we have that right?

You do not wish to live around the Ku Klux Klan, do you?   And you have that right.

My tribe does not like your tribe.  We don't love you, we don't like you, and we don't respect you.  Why?  Because you guys are 10 times more criminal,

and 10 times more racist, than we are.  Let's face it.  You guys are just a bunch of A/holes.  And, nobody wants you around.  Not the Mexicans,

not the Asians, not the Hindu Indians, not the Jews, not the Mormons, not the Buddhists, not the American Indians. 

We all think the same thing about you.  You guys are a bunch of A/holes.  You start trouble wherever you go. You bring nothing to the table. 

You do not add points to the scoreboard.

The worst students, the worst employees, and the worst citizens. 

Hell, I haven't said anything that you don't already know. 

Hell, negroes don't even want to live around other negroes.  Why do you think Obama moved to 'lily-white' Martha's Vineyard?  

To get away from the nappy-headed, unhouse-broken animals in South Chicago?  

I will let you be the judge of that one.      😎

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

My tribe does not wish to live with your tribe.  

As free Americans, shouldn't we have that right?

You do not wish to live around the Ku Klux Klan, do you?   And you have that right.

My tribe does not like your tribe.  We don't love you, we don't like you, and we don't respect you.  Why?  Because you guys are 10 times more criminal,

and 10 times more racist, than we are.  Let's face it.  You guys are just a bunch of A/holes.  And, nobody wants you around.  Not the Mexicans,

not the Asians, not the Hindu Indians, not the Jews, not the Mormons, not the Buddhists, not the American Indians. 

We all think the same thing about you.  You guys are a bunch of A/holes.  You start trouble wherever you go. You bring nothing to the table. 

You do not add points to the scoreboard.

The worst students, the worst employees, and the worst citizens. 

Hell, I haven't said anything that you don't already know. 

Hell, negroes don't even want to live around other negroes.  Why do you think Obama moved to 'lily-white' Martha's Vineyard?  

To get away from the nappy-headed, unhouse-broken animals in South Chicago?  

I will let you be the judge of that one.      😎

Your tribe is dying out.  Your time is running out.  You are now left at about 60% in the US.

White Women are having 1.7 children only.  Mexicans who are capable of having children are at 62%.

White Women it stands at 42% at this present time.   While cavemen like yourself shoot blanks you are not

having nearly as much children as people of color. And your birthrate is dropping rapidly.

All of the people of color, the Blacks, Asians, Jews,  and Native Americans applaud your demise.  

You are a very ignorant and highly misinformed individual.  Which just exposes how socially and spiritually inept you are

as a tribe.  Your resources are low now.  And you are stuck in a mental rut that forces you to co exist with people

who are a different color than you are.  You are dying out.  And again, your time also is running out.   

4 minutes ago, zarus said:

Your tribe is dying out.  Your time is running out.  You are now left at about 60% in the US.

White Women are having 1.7 children only.  Mexicans who are capable of having children are at 62%.

White Women it stands at 42% at this present time.   While cavemen like yourself shoot blanks you are not

having nearly as much children as people of color. And your birthrate is dropping rapidly.

All of the people of color, the Blacks, Asians, Jews,  and Native Americans applaud your demise.  

You are a very ignorant and highly misinformed individual.  Which just exposes how socially and spiritually inept you are

as a tribe.  Your resources are low now.  And you are stuck in a mental rut that forces you to co exist with people

who are a different color than you are.  You are dying out.  And again, your time also is running out.   

If we can't live in peace w/ each other.....why is it wrong to split-up?

If Texas wants to secede, wouldn't that be a blessing to your tribe?    And mine?

Or did you want to play a little game called---"Cowboys and Indians"?       

Would that assuage....your hurt feelings.....over that slavery-thing?                   😯

29 minutes ago, zarus said:

Your time is running out.  You are now left at about 60% in the US.

Do you think (other than the Jews) POCs, trannies, snow flakes and drag queens could build America into the great Nation it is.

Hell...Prairie Negroes were here for thousands and thousands of years and lived in tents and now live in slums; while the White man built thousands of these across EURO in the 2nd millennium :

Image result for inuit tentsImage result for mont saint-michel

2 hours ago, personreal said:

A Tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco. While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat. It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat ?"

"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the
story," said the wise old China-man.

The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I'll just take the rat, you
can keep the story".

As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.

A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.

Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward San Francisco Bay.

Again, after a couple blocks, he looked around only to discover that the
rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.

Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.
Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned.
The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown.
"Ahhh," said the owner, "You come back for story ?"

"No sir," said the man, "I came back to see if you have a bronze Democrat."

HAHAHAHA And you can't spell democrat with out Rat.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

HAHAHAHA And you can't spell democrat with out Rat.

Sooo...you noticed that.

Yer a scholar sir.  ;)

The Left's continual criticism of Trump is going to insure his victory in 2020. Some criticism is expected no matter who it is. Taking it to the nth degree changes things. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The Left's continual criticism of Trump is going to insure his victory in 2020. Some criticism is expected no matter who it is. Taking it to the nth degree changes things. 

9 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I can't watch the video at work. I just know that the continual criticism (deserved or not) does nothing but help his ego.

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Do you think (other than the Jews) POCs, trannies, snow flakes and drag queens could build America into the great Nation it is.

4I99spC.jpg

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

4I99spC.jpg

That is awesome...I hope it goes worldwide and become known as That NAZI Guy; like Bad Luck Brian. (thats why I always put my PIC up)

Ya know the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked and it gives me a warm feeling to know I am being thought about. Actually tho...someone else made a meme of me BUT they PM'd it to me BUT I appericate all the time you put in to it.

Custom Image

12 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

That is awesome...I hope it goes worldwide and become known as That NAZI Guy; like Bad Luck Brian. (thats why I always put my PIC up)

Ya know the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked and it gives me a warm feeling to know I am being thought about. Actually tho...someone else made a meme of me BUT they PM'd it to me BUT I appericate all the time you put in to it.

My pleasure. It really captures your essence.

Bill

19 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

My pleasure. It really captures your essence.

Bill

You know 37 % of my DNA is Soviet JOO, 50% Irish and 1 % Sub-Saharan don't ya ? (wonder if that makes me a brother...you know what they say; one drop of blood.)

Anyhow if I got anything wrong with Do you think (other than the Jews) POCs, trannies, snow flakes and drag queens could build America into the great Nation it is.

I'll tell you why I know they could never do it because they didn't ! 

Hell...Prairie Negroes were here for thousands and thousands of years and lived in tents and now live in slums;

Anything that is not true about that statement...let me know. 

As I have posted here many times...if you can point out anything I say / said in all seriousness that is wrong, hateful or encourages violence in anyway; I will issue a retraction and publicly admit my error. This doesn't not include realotory racist post.

391b2341-6fff-4d71-97cc-36a13749439d_zps

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

You know 37 % of my DNA is Soviet JOO, 50% Irish and 1 % Sub-Saharan don't ya ? (wonder if that makes me a brother...you know what they say; one drop of blood.)

Anyhow if I got anything wrong with that: Do you think (other than the Jews) POCs, trannies, snow flakes and drag queens could build America into the great Nation it is.

I'll tell you why I know they could never do it because they didn't ! 

Hell...Prairie Negroes were here for thousands and thousands of years and lived in tents and now live in slums;

Anything know true about that statement...let me know. As I have posted here many times...if you can point out anything I say / said in all seriousness that is wrong, hateful or encourages violence in anyway; I will issue a retraction and publicly admit my error. This doesn't not include realotory racist post.

You may be cheered to know that Herr Schicklgruber was rumored to have Jewish blood.

Life can be strange that way.

Bill

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

You may be cheered to know that Herr Schicklgruber was rumored to have Jewish blood.

Oddly enough I came across Mein Kampf  and read a couple of pages...he definitely was a twisted dude.

Any JOO that didn't get out of town when that book was released was crazy.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Oddly enough I came across Mein Kampf  and read a couple of pages...he definitely was a twisted dude.

Any JOO that didn't get out of town when that book was released was crazy.

I read in when I was in Jr High (not assigned reading).

His evil was clear. It removed any doubt in my mind that his followers knew what they were getting.

Some people willingly embrace the evil sides of their natures. Too bad.

Bill

On 8/21/2019 at 8:59 AM, slideman said:

If you want groupthink you only have to look to those who get their positions from Fox news and Breitbart.

They get caught in the ECHO CHAMBER and all parrot the same thing!Group think!

22 hours ago, Taipan said:

If we can't live in peace w/ each other.....why is it wrong to split-up?

If Texas wants to secede, wouldn't that be a blessing to your tribe?    And mine?

Or did you want to play a little game called---"Cowboys and Indians"?       

Would that assuage....your hurt feelings.....over that slavery-thing?                   😯

Peace is a choice.  You can either live in peace or die with hate.  The choice is yours.   

22 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Hell...Prairie Negroes were here for thousands and thousands of years and lived in tents and now live in slums; while the White man built thousands of these across EURO in the 2nd millennium :

Image result for inuit tentsImage result for mont saint-michel

We were great before you.  We will be great when and if you are gone.   

29 minutes ago, zarus said:

We were great before you.  We will be great when and if you are gone.   

zarus...thank you for not shuning me BUT who is we and what is great ?

On 8/23/2019 at 4:44 PM, personreal said:

Sooo...you noticed that.

Yer a scholar sir.  ;)

😎

Have you even been paying attention to the battles the left have bewteen each other in this forum idiot.