TBHWT

The anti-Trump left and the incredible uniformity of groupthink

10 minutes ago, zarus said:

Yeah sure. I guess thats why your race is dying out.  

yer race treats each other like target practice

Related image

4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

yer race treats each other like target practice

Related image

Its been that way since Africa. See how easy it is to tell the truth.

8 hours ago, zarus said:

Nope.  Not on welfare.  Everything I have was bought and paid for.  

And I know how to make money way faster than you can any day of the week.

I have never seen you in any business magazine before.  Checkmate.  

I will be waiting for you to say something intelligent and accurate for a change.   

son, you have a lot to learn...

13 hours ago, Duck615 said:

son, you have a lot to learn...

I know more than you do about this world. I bet you dont even know where White people came from.  I cant wait to hear this.  

7 minutes ago, zarus said:

I know more than you do about this world. I bet you dont even know where White people came from.  I cant wait to hear this.  

LMFAO where did black people come from?

15 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO where did black people come from?

We came from Africa. Our first people were from an area called Ethiopia.  You may have heard of it before.

But of course there were some Anunnaki who bred with us. Same as with Whites.

I understand that about 10% of Caucasians come from a hybrid race of people.  Long story. 

But I am sure that an ignorant dimwit such as yourself have no idea what I am talking about.   

2 minutes ago, zarus said:

We came from Africa. Our first people were from an area called Ethiopia.  You may have heard of it before.

I understand that about 10% of Caucasians come from a hybrid race of people.  Long story. 

But I am sure that an ignorant dimwit such as yourself have no idea what I am talking about.   

So why are you so racist?

Just now, Duck615 said:

So why are you so racist?

Im anti-racist.  

1 minute ago, zarus said:

Im anti-racist.  

No you are a race baiter is what you are.

Sir,

If you are going to fight for Black-Power,

why is it wrong, for me to fight for White-Power?

You don't want to be a...."hypocrite".....do you?      

If you are going to fight for your tribe, then I am going to fight for mine.  

You can see the logic in my position, can you not?               😎

25 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

If you are going to fight for Black-Power,

why is it wrong, for me to fight for White-Power?

You don't want to be a...."hypocrite".....do you?      

If you are going to fight for your tribe, then I am going to fight for mine.  

You can see the logic in my position, can you not?               😎

I dont fight for Black Power.  I am not a nationalist or anything of that nature.

I believe that we are all equal and should be treated as such.  

Your fight involves supremacy and segregation.   Sorry, I do not agree with your ideology.  

Just now, zarus said:

I dont fight for Black Power.  I am not a nationalist or anything of that nature.

Your fight involves supremacy and segregation.   Sorry, I do not agree with your ideology.  

your opinion fukknut

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

your opinion fukknut

Not its a fact.  Fighting for equality is different than fighting for supremacy.

Only weak insecure man are obsessed with gaining power.  

And if you lose your money and resources what do you really have.

Answer that.   

18 minutes ago, zarus said:

I am a member of TNM. 

The Texas Nationalist Movement.  We seek "peaceful, Christian, non-violent"...….secession.

We want to live, and work, and raise our children......around members of our own tribe.

Doesn't the black tribe want the same thing? 

Hasn't it been this way, since the dawn of time?

I am a Libertarian.  We seek freedom and happiness for all souls on Earth.  

The Jews have their own country.  6-8 million people.  Israel is the size of New Jersey.

Would black people like to have their own country?          Karen Hunter says they would.             😎

Just now, Taipan said:

I am a member of TNM. 

The Texas Nationalist Movement.  We seek "peaceful, Christian, non-violent"...….secession.

We want to live, and work, and raise our children......around members of our own tribe.

Doesn't the black tribe want the same thing? 

Hasn't it been this way, since the dawn of time?

I am a Libertarian.  We seek freedom and happiness for all souls on Earth.  

The Jews have their own country.  6-8 million people.  Israel is the size of New Jersey.

Would black people like to have their own country?          Karen Hunter says they would.             😎

No. What you speak of is segregation. And we prefer a diverse and mult-cultural environment for our kind.

Not this isolationist crap.  We are not worried about our bloodline declining like you are.  

Just now, zarus said:

No. What you speak of is segregation. And we prefer a diverse and mult-cultural environment for our kind.

Not this isolationist crap.  We are not worried about our bloodline declining like you are.  

Why do you insist on living around people who do not like you? 

If white people are evil, racist, bigots.....then why do you want to live around us?

Wouldn't you be happier, living in Africa, surrounded by your black brothers?   

Stacy Abrams came within one inch of being Governor of GA. 

If one million negroes would move to GA, then the black tribe can own GA. 

You could re-name the state.  How about the "Malcomb X" State?  But, your tribe

doesn't want that, do they?  Are you afraid that you cannot support yourselves?

Well, silly...…..just ask the Christians in Texas for help.  Our Texas A&M boys know everything about crops, irrigation, and raising cattle, hogs, and chickens. 

Enough to feed 100 times the population of Texas.   We can pass that information to the state of Malcomb X.   Wouldn't that be the act of friendly neighbor?

If 2 tribes cannot live together in peace.....wouldn't it be better....if they just peacefully split-up?        

11 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Why do you insist on living around people who do not like you? 

If white people are evil, racist, bigots.....then why do you want to live around us?

Wouldn't you be happier, living in Africa, surrounded by your black brothers?   

Stacy Abrams came within one inch of being Governor of GA. 

If one million negroes would move to GA, then the black tribe can own GA. 

You could re-name the state.  How about the "Malcomb X" State?  But, your tribe

doesn't want that, do they?  Are you afraid that you cannot support yourselves?

Well, silly...…..just ask the Christians in Texas for help.  Our Texas A&M boys know everything about crops, irrigation, and raising cattle, hogs, and chickens. 

Enough to feed 100 times the population of Texas.   We can pass that information to the state of Malcomb X.   Wouldn't that be the act of friendly neighbor?

If 2 tribes cannot live together in peace.....wouldn't it be better....if they just peacefully split-up?        

What people think of me personally is irrelevant.  There are many well maintained and diverse mixed neighborhoods all around the world.

No Whites are not all bigots and racists.  Only the ones like yourself.

Stacy Abrams.  What does she have to do with anything ? ?

Of course I can support myself.  I do see a lot of White homeless people out here begging Blacks for money every day.

When you learn how to drive you might wanna take a look at the real world and get from out of your box out

there in Dumbfuk, Alabama, or wherever you are from.   

On 8/21/2019 at 8:38 AM, TBHWT said:

The anti-Trump left and the incredible uniformity of groupthink
By Patricia McCarthy

Medical conditions, such as psychological disorders, all have a predictably reliable set of symptoms and traits.  For example, persons who suffer from narcissistic personality disorder all have exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, a lack of empathy, and several other shared behaviors.  (Think Barack Obama, Michael Avenatti, Chris Cuomo, and their ilk.  Though Trump is often called a narcissist by the Left, he is not; he is extremely empathetic and extraordinarily magnanimous.)

Similarly, those who hold certain political views predictably share numerous characteristics.    Leftists are unable to give up on the Trump-colluded-with-Russia meme they have relied upon to destroy the presidency of Donald Trump.  They are obsessed, unable to address any other issue that requires their attention.  They cannot accept the Mueller Report's conclusion that there was in fact no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.   

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.  That perfectly describes the Democratic Party of today.  What is interesting is the how much in lockstep are the political views these people have in common. 

The people who are convinced Trump has no business being president, no matter how successful he has been in spite of their nonstop attacks, are the same folks who are convinced that we, humanity at large, are a blight upon the planet and causing global warming.  These are the same people who have embraced the notion that sex is fluid!  It is not.  Yes, gender dysphoria exists; it is a mental condition.

The same people who hate Trump believe in the hoax of global warming and are letting small children "choose" their sex.  A trans child is the latest celebrity accessory.  To those on the other side of such nonsense, this is child abuse, especially when children as young as eight are given over to doctors who begin hormone treatments that will likely ruin their lives.

Who are those who think speech one disagrees with is a form of violence?  The very same people.  They believe that conservative speakers should not be welcome on college campuses because their words might make students feel unsafe.  They openly oppose the free speech guaranteed by the First Amendment.  These are the same folks who think people should be able to use the restroom of the sex with which they "identify."  Thus, a teenage boy who feels like a girl must be allowed to shower with the girls after gym class.  If that makes those girls uncomfortable, too bad.  Their discomfort is politically incorrect.  Only the feelings of the trans person matter.

And then there is abortion; this cabal of group-thinkers now advocate for abortion up to and after birth.  Every Democrat candidate who has thrown his hat in the ring embraces this horrific position and several other of these far-left positions that just ten years ago would have been unthinkable. 

Most prominent among these people's convictions is that what matters most about a person is his skin color.  The civil rights heroes of the 1960s are likely spinning in their graves at the Left's newfound reverence for segregation: segregated graduations, segregated college dorms, and the diktat that "all lives matter" is a racist phrase that if uttered must be retracted.

As night follows day, they believe that all religions are evil except Islam.  Islam must be respected, its intolerance tolerated.  While they weighed in heavily on the murder of fifty Muslims at a mosque in New Zealand, Hillary Clinton and Obama could not bring themselves to call the victims of Islamic terrorists in Sri Lanka what they were: Christians.  

Not surprisingly, the very same people declare that we must have open borders and welcome all comers into the country, no matter their intent, their needs, and their expectations.  They do not care about the damage done to towns, cities, and neighborhoods that have been inundated by illegal aliens who have no intention of assimilating; leftists insist that it would be racist to expect them to speak English or respect our laws.  Judges here and in Europe let rapists go free because "rape is part of their culture."  Still, our leftists invite them in but they do not want these migrants, or those from the rest of the Third World, in their neighborhoods.  

California universities, like most colleges across the nation, are just laboratories for the strict indoctrination of all the -isms addressed above: anti-Trumpism, catastrophic warmism, fluid genderism, the primacy of transgenderism, racial/identity victimhood, etc.

And for the Beltway left, the reason they loathe President Trump?  It all comes down to class.  They cannot accept a man, such a successful man, who they feel is not of their elevated, superior class.

These leftists, passionately believe they are better than the rest of us.  They should not have to suffer our opposing views on all things political, cultural or faux scientific.  Nor should they have to endure a president not of their choosing.  They deplore Trump's supporters as much as they abhor him.  But the Left should remember that "Patriotism is usually stronger than class hatred and always stronger than internationalism" (George Orwell).

A Tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco. While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat. It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat ?"

"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the
story," said the wise old China-man.

The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I'll just take the rat, you
can keep the story".

As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.

A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.

Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward San Francisco Bay.

Again, after a couple blocks, he looked around only to discover that the
rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.

Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.
Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned.
The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown.
"Ahhh," said the owner, "You come back for story ?"

"No sir," said the man, "I came back to see if you have a bronze Democrat."

3 minutes ago, zarus said:

What people think of me personally is irrelevant.  There are many well maintained and diverse mixed neighborhoods all around the world.

No Whites are not all bigots and racists.  Only the ones like yourself.

Stacy Abrams.  What does she have to do with anything ? ?

Of course I can support myself.  I do see a lot of White homeless people out here begging Blacks for money every day.

When you learn how to drive you might wanna take a look at the real world and get from out of your box out

there in Dumbfuk, Alabama, or wherever you are from.   

Wow.

Since you can't debate the issue,  you turn to insults.

Does this mean that negroes are intellectually inferior?  I don't think so.....even if you do.

OK...………...I will forgive you.

Your tribe.....is feeding on my tribe.      Like vultures on roadkill.   We don't like it.  We are asking you to stop. 

If you do not comply w/ our wishes.....then we will take our deer rifles off the wall.    And see you on the battlefield.

Zarus,

I just thought of a good movie, that you might wish to check out.    Zulu.   W/ Michael Caine. 

It is about a little 'dust-up' at Roarke's Drift, Isandlwana, South Africa.    

P.S.  I am from Po-dunk, TX.   (not dumbfuk)                       I fly the Confederate Flag.    😎

16 minutes ago, personreal said:

A Tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco. While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat. It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat ?"

"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the
story," said the wise old China-man.

The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I'll just take the rat, you
can keep the story".

As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.

A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.

Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward San Francisco Bay.

Again, after a couple blocks, he looked around only to discover that the
rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.

Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.
Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned.
The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown.
"Ahhh," said the owner, "You come back for story ?"

"No sir," said the man, "I came back to see if you have a bronze Democrat."

LOL......LOL.....

+10   !!!             😊

6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Wow.

Since you can't debate the issue,  you turn to insults.

Does this mean that negroes are intellectually inferior?  I don't think so.....even if you do.

OK...………...I will forgive you.

Your tribe.....is feeding on my tribe.      Like vultures on roadkill.   We don't like it.  We are asking you to stop. 

If you do not comply w/ our wishes.....then we will take our deer rifles off the wall.    And see you on the battlefield.

Zarus,

I just thought of a good movie, that you might wish to check out.    Zulu.   W/ Michael Caine. 

It is about a little 'dust-up' at Roarke's Drift, Isandlwana, South Africa.    

P.S.  I am from Po-dunk, TX.   (not dumbfuk)                       I fly the Confederate Flag.    😎

What I do know is that  I am far more intelligent than you will ever be.  

The word tribe is for infidels.  Its for weak minded bigots who do not know how to exist without discord around others.

The only thing feeding on your tribe is you.  You poison your own water.  Your sperm count is low.  Your babies

are being aborted by your daughters and wives.  Your kind are the biggest victims of suicide.  Your rural neighborhoods

are filled with crack sniffing methheads and street beggars.  And they use tax payer money to ride the public buses

from one city to another using their welfare cards.  I've seen it all son.  Your mind is much too small to grasp

just how much you are destroying your own race.    

What I do know is that  I am far more intelligent than you will ever be.  

The word tribe is for infidels.  Its for weak minded bigots who do not know how to exist without discord around others.

The only thing feeding on your tribe is you.  You poison your own water.  Your sperm count is low.  Your babies

are being aborted by your daughters and wives.  Your kind are the biggest victims of suicide.  Your rural neighborhoods

are filled with crack sniffing methheads and street beggars.  And they use tax payer money to ride the public buses

from one city to another using their welfare cards.  I've seen it all son.  Your mind is much too small to grasp

just how much you are destroying your own race.    

If my tribe is so bad, and so evil, then when why do insist on living around us?

Why don't you and your tribe, move back to Africa...…..and live 'happily ever after'?

Who is stopping you?  Are you a slave....on the Democrat Plantation?  

Why can't you think for yourself?

Infidel??

Did you just call me an infidel?? 

OK.....I will roll w/ it.  Can I be a "honky", too?  And a "cracker" ?  

Heheheheeeeeeee…………

Are you a Muslim?   Do you vote Democrat?  Do you hate the Jews of Israel?

Are you standing w/ Omar and Tlaib?

I want all white Dems on this site to know....the depth....of your polluted heart.  

Zarus,

You, coming up against me in a debate......or a basketball game...or a gunfight.....

is like a boy scout.....coming up against a Mossad Agent.         😎