Sign in to follow this  
leftwinger

Man Arrested With 17 Guns, Grenade Launcher and Nazi Paraphernalia

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Way to much fun for me. Although I’d love to try to shoot one. Seems like it would be a good time 

For me too!  Too many things to fumble around with on that rig.  And, how the heck do you shoulder this thing?

Just now, Skans said:

For me too!  Too many things to fumble around with on that rig.  And, how the heck do you shoulder this thing?

I have always had a hard time positioning myself with a rifle or shot gun. God help me with this one ! 

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

No, illiterate retard!

I'm saying that you're encouraging filthy muslim terrorists  (they all are)  to murder Americans and take over America.

You bastard !

You are having another Trumper tantrum aka narcissistic rage. Somebody get JinnMartini his binky, his blanky and a big jar of butt hurt cream.

Can't you explain to us what it's like being a whiny toddler in an adult body?

Classic Narcissistic Rage - Demotivational Poster

46 minutes ago, Skans said:

I'm not bashing this guy for putting out entertainment.  The real problem is when police officers inventory the guns confiscated from a crazy meth-addict and include "grenade launcher" in the mix.  That's just an out-right lie.  And, those officers know that too - just as much as video guy does.   That is really what we've been discussing, and then someone threw this video in the mix of discussing the grenade launcher.   I assure you that most people here, other than maybe you and Blue Devil, would have gone about assuming that people can get grenade launchers and grenades for them just about anywhere.

So, I watched the video and called out an inaccuracy.  What the guy said in the video was more or less accurate; and when he shot a couple of flares out of the device, it was actually very unimpressive - and it should be unimpressive!  People like to make their AR-15's look more "bad-ass" by mounting flare launchers like this one, and most knowledgeable people actually think it's rather silly.  It's just a big heavy single-shot nothing hanging from the barrel of your rifle.

I do not disagree at all. 

29 minutes ago, Skans said:

I'm a simple man. Out of all my guns, I have the most fun with my 10/22 Kidd build. I can plink all day long and be happy as a bug in a rug. 

16 hours ago, Spartan said:

69200644_2683294645023079_85352607750134

Have no idea what this means.  Must be some redneck thing.

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

Then pursue the proper Constitutional amendments necessary or STFU.

69062402_2507162035997182_83585840783619

This illustrates how little Spartan cares about anybody but himself.

Dead children?  He doesn't give a feck.   It is all about a sick paranoid idiot.

31 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I'm a simple man. Out of all my guns, I have the most fun with my 10/22 Kidd build. I can plink all day long and be happy as a bug in a rug. 

A .22lr makes the same hole in paper, aluminum cans and water bottles as does a .223.:)

2 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Because it's easier to just buy them, retard.

If guns are banned the stats will be right the opposite !

Only an idiot would think it is just as fast to manufacture a gun by hand as mass produce in a plant.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Have no idea what this means.  Must be some redneck thing.

I think it's a reference to a Vietnam era song by CCR called "Fortunate Son". 

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail To The Chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh
But when the taxman comes to the door
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no

Yeah!
Some folks inherit star spangled eyes
Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord
And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"
Ooh, they only answer, "More! More! More!" Yo

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, one

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no no no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no no no

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I think it's a reference to a Vietnam era song by CCR called "Fortunate Son". 

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail To The Chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh
But when the taxman comes to the door
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no

Yeah!
Some folks inherit star spangled eyes
Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord
And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"
Ooh, they only answer, "More! More! More!" Yo

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, one

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no no no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no no no

So Spartan lives in the past......no surprise.

Thanks for the answer, Skans

Just now, Scout said:

So Spartan lives in the past......no surprise.

I think "Bad Moon Rising" would be more likely than Fortunate Son.  :D

17 hours ago, Scout said:

This illustrates how little Spartan cares about anybody but himself.

Dead children?  He doesn't give a feck.   It is all about a sick paranoid idiot.

No, Scout; it is YOU who cares about nobody but yourself.

If you gave a crap about the kids you wail about, you'd want them protected by proper security measures; NOT an empty panacea like gun control.  You hate and fear independence and self-reliance, and all those who practice them, and then try to give yourself the moral high ground for it.  You're pathetic.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

No, Scout; it is YOU who cares about nobody but yourself.

If you gave a crap about the kids you wail about, you'd want them protected by proper security measures; NOT an empty panacea like gun control.  You hate and fear independence and self-reliance, and all those who practice them, and then try to give yourself the moral high ground for it.  You're pathetic.

Wrong  Children from homes without guns are far safer. 

Your kids' brains are the ones splattered all over the walls because you provided them unsecured loaded guns.

21 hours ago, Skans said:

A .22lr makes the same hole in paper, aluminum cans and water bottles as does a .223.:)

Exactly and it is cheaper. 

On 8/20/2019 at 8:27 PM, leftwinger said:

In addition to the large collection of weapons found at his home, law enforcement officers discovered three kilograms of marijuana, 70 grams of methamphetamine and boxes of bumper stickers and clothing with S.S. Bolts — “Common white supremacist and Nazi symbols,” prosecutors said.

Officers also found a document labeled with a racial epithet “containing racist material and purporting to be an instruction manual for owning a slave,” prosecutors said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/20/nyregion/sussex-county-white-supremacist.html

Welcome to Donald Trump's America.  

On 8/23/2019 at 8:58 AM, Scout said:

Wrong  Children from homes without guns are far safer. 

Your kids' brains are the ones splattered all over the walls because you provided them unsecured loaded guns.

Oh, DO spare me your propaganda and hyperbole.

I grew up in the home of a police officer, and he was wise enough to train me how to safely coexist with firearms and how to respect them.  It stood me in good stead and made me far safer in life.  

Your kids brains will be the ones splattered all over the walls... as they kill themselves in shame for having been borne by you.

26 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Oh, DO spare me your propaganda and hyperbole.

I grew up in the home of a police officer, and he was wise enough to train me how to safely coexist with firearms and how to respect them.  It stood me in good stead and made me far safer in life.  

Your kids brains will be the ones splattered all over the walls... as they kill themselves in shame for having been borne by you.

:lol:  The only kids who like guns are the ones whose parents brainwash them to be that way.  You know, the ones

who like to pretend 'well-regulated militia' isn't in the 2nd Amendment. 

YOUR training has nothing to do with it.   I think you have lots of guns, not just a handgun to protect your home. 

And that makes you very very sick.

There are 35 million gun owners out there.   30+ mil of them have a gun or two.

The rest of them are the nutters who own 8 or more guns --- 50.....75....100 guns.

Of the 320+ million guns in this country, over half are hoarded by 3-4 million Americans. 

That puts 160 million of those guns in the hands of the mentally ill like you.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

:lol:  The only kids who like guns are the ones whose parents brainwash them to be that way.  You know, the ones

who like to pretend 'well-regulated militia' isn't in the 2nd Amendment. 

YOUR training has nothing to do with it.   I think you have lots of guns, not just a handgun to protect your home. 

The rest of them are the nutters who own 8 or more guns --- 50.....75....100 guns.

That person, YOU, is sick and can never own enuf guns.

Hey Scout, FYI the Supreme Court has ruled "a well regulated militia" refers to ordinary citizens.

On 8/22/2019 at 12:45 PM, JinnMartini said:

No, illiterate retard!

I'm saying that you're encouraging filthy muslim terrorists  (they all are)  to murder Americans and take over America.

You bastard !

I tell all of my Muslim friends to buy as many guns as they can afford.

They all have told me that they already have been.

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

I tell all of my Muslim friends to buy as many guns as they can afford.

They all have told me that they already have been.

Considering YOU and them parasites are all on food stamps  .  .  .  all they can afford will be some spudguns !

It promises to be fun, though, offing them all legitimately as self-defence, when they pull it out ! 

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Considering YOU and them parasites are all on food stamps  .  .  .  all they can afford will be some spudguns !

It promises to be fun, though, offing them all legitimately as self-defence, when they pull it out ! 

I myself own one AR.

Had 2.

I sold one to a Muslim friend. 

The others all own them too 

You think every democrat is on food stamps but you would be wrong.

My boat alone is probably worth more than your house.

43 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

My boat alone is probably worth more than your house.

Which one?

I've four in the US, three in Europe and 1 respectively in Ko-Samui, Thailand and  Mindanao, the Philippines .

Oh yeah, I have one in Varanasi, India, too, on the banks of the Ganges river.

But I hardly go there anymore and that's why it's on sale.

The river is too polluted  .  .  .  .  more like sewers than a river.

On 8/22/2019 at 1:21 PM, Imgreatagain said:

I have always had a hard time positioning myself with a rifle or shot gun. God help me with this one ! 

You gotta hug it to your shoulder. Don't let it own you. 

12 hours ago, Scout said:

:lol:  The only kids who like guns are the ones whose parents brainwash them to be that way. 

You're the brainwashed one;  Your ignorance and foolishness about guns, gun ownership, and basic intelligence is beyond laughable.

You know, the ones who like to pretend 'well-regulated militia' isn't in the 2nd Amendment. 

I've never questioned that.  I just know what "well regulated" means, and you.... don't.  Well, I think you know; but your hatred of an inanimate object and your refusal to take responsibility for your own security, to say nothing of that of your own family, has you willing to say and do ANYTHING to pretend the Constitution doesn't mean what it says.

Again, with the empty insults.  It's all you have.  You're the sick one, as proven once again.  Yes, I have guns.  I own family heirlooms, and I have a battery of defensive firearms.  Not a large battery; but a functional one.  And I don't just "protect my home"; I protect myself and my family whether we're at home or not.

Of the 320+ million guns in this country, over half are hoarded by 3-4 million Americans. 

That puts 160 million of those guns in the hands of the mentally ill like you.

I'm not mentally ill, kiddo.  You are, though; obviously.

For one thing, you think empty propaganda such as you post above - and everywhere else around this forum - has any factual basis whatsoever.  Sorry to burst your bubble... but it doesn't.  Your hatred and rage at someone you've never met - simply for not seeing the world as you do - is likewise an indicator of mental disorder and defect.  Yeah, I've responded in kind to your insults and your denigration; but you earned every last word of it.

But, I'm done with you.  You're a nut, and I'm done wasting my time with the likes of you.  Just be aware: there are millions of Americans out there who will NOT accept their Constitutional rights being infringed... and I'm just one of them.  You might want to think about that.