Jump to content
Skans

Epstein Autopsy Finds Broken Neck....

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Seek psychiatric help.

 

^^^^^^ That's the response of someone who RUNS from discussion of the facts in both cases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

 

^^^^^^ That's the response of someone who RUNS from discussion of the facts in both cases.

 

Only in your crazed mind are your delusions "facts."

 

If there a single person in your life  who doesn't flee when you show up?

 

If yes, ask them to help you get help. You are a very sick man.

 

Get help.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Par for the course with the Clintons.   Vince Foster and Ron Brown were also murdered right in front of everyone's eyes.

It would be possible with so many of these events happening.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

Only in your crazed mind are your delusions "facts."

 

 

Pluck, pluck, pluck ...

 

Here folks ... just some of the questions that snowflakes like SpyCar run from EVERY TIME ...

 

- why did Starr drop all mention and interest in the so-called Vince Foster suicide note once handwriting experts concluded it was phony?

 

- why did Starr completely ignore the testimony of the MANY witnesses who said Foster was not depressed?

 

- why did Starr ONLY cite the three witness who all changed their story 180 degrees on the depression story 7 days after Foster's death?

 

- why did Starr show no interest in the meeting those witnesses had with Bill Clinton just before hey changed their story?

 

- how did Starr find a green oven mitt in the glove compartment of Foster's car that no one else seems to have discovered?

 

- why was the testimony and inventory lists that seem to rule out the existence of that oven mitt wrong?

 

- why did Starr show no interest in evidence that showed Dr Beyer lied about the x-ray machine being broken?

 

- why did Starr refuse to make public the work of the three consultants he hired who highlighted the obvious lie by Dr Beyer about the x-ray machine?

 

- why didn't Starr tell the three judge panel overviewing his work about an FBI memo stating the shot in the mouth had no exit wound?

 

- why did Starr show no interest in his lead investigator's discovery that photos showed a wound where Beyer's report claimed there was none?

 

- why did Starr ignore a dozen witnesses who said there either no wound where Beyer claimed there was one or a wound where not claimed?

 

- why did Starr fail to mention the four witnesses who saw a briefcase in Foster's car at Fort Marcy Park? 

 

- how did that briefcase end up in Foster’s office with a bogus suicide note inside?

 

- why did Starr showed no interest in Foster's multiple one day trips to Switzerland?

 

- why did Starr show little interest in what Foster was doing at the time of his death?

 

- why did Starr show no interest in the contents of a safe in Foster's office that was ransacked by Hillary's people?

 

- why did Starr show no interest in the White House at first claiming that safe existed in Foster's office?

 

- why did Starr show no interest in the removal of files from Foster's office the night of Foster’s death?

 

- why did Starr show no interest in telephone conversations between the people in that office and Hillary Clinton that night?

 

- why did Starr showed no interest in Hillary lying about those conversations not occurring?
 

In fact, the facts clearly show that Starr lied not just once but repeatedly regarding the case.

 

He lied when he said Foster contacted the doctor about depression.

 

He lied when he claimed the doctor said Foster had "Clinical Depression".

 

He lied when he claimed the doctor proscribed medication FOR depression.

 

He lied when he claimed "all" the witnesses said Foster was depressed.

 

He lied in the report about what Lisa Foster told the FBI.

 

He lied when he claimed there was no evidence Foster's body had been moved.

 

He lied about the suicide note being authentic.

 

He lied by omission to the three judge panel about the exit wound.

 

He lied by omission in the report about the exit wound.

 

He lied by tampering with the evidence from the doctor at the morgue.

 

He lied by omission in the report about the x-ray machine being broken.

 

He lied to the three judge panel when he told them he'd attach Knowlton's addendum to the final report, as ordered.

 

He lied by omission in the report about the bogus suicide note.

 

He lied about the Green Oven Mitt, which was demonstrably fabricated by him.

 

He lied about Foster losing weight.

 

And I could go on and on and on in that one case alone.

 

You RUN from discussion of the Foster case every single time, SC, because you know I can demolish you with the facts in the case.


Likewise, you run from facts in the Ron Brown case.

 

Like the fact that for the first time in US history, the Air Force canceled the part of the crash investigation where they determine cause.

 

His death was just assumed to be an accident from the outset.
 
Like the fact that every one of the military officers who went public about the suspicious activities at the AFIP in Dover during and after Brown’s body was brought there were punished and had their careers damaged.

 

Like the fact that the official Air Force photographer, CPO Janoski, was ordered to shut up when she brought to the attention of the pathologist, Colonel Gormley, who examining Brown’s body that the wound looked like a bullet wound.

 

Like the fact that she testified, under oath, that a naval criminal investigator who was at the examination told her that the first set of x-rays and photographs were deliberately destroyed after a “lead snowstorm” (indicative of gunshot) was discovered in them, and that a second set was made by Colonel Gormley (who was in charge of the examination of Brown’s body) to eradicate this feature.

 

Like the fact that half a dozen top forensic pathologists (in and out of the Air Force), like Janoski, concluded that the evidence (x-rays, photos and in some cases actually viewing Foster’s body) suggested Foster had a bullet wound in his head and that he should have been autopsied.

 

Like the fact that the White House ordered there be no autopsy … as admitted to by Colonel Gormley, who was forced to admit on live TV that the official reasons he gave for ruling it blunt force (accidental) death were false.

 

Like the fact that only AFIP’s director (who never actually saw Brown’s body) and Colonel Gormley (who admitted he lied about the reasons for concluding Foster died from blunt force trauma) ever disagreed with the findings of the other half dozen pathologists.
 
Like the fact that Ron Brown wasn't supposed to be on the flight but was ordered to go on it, shortly after he told Clinton was going to turn state's evidence in Chinagate if Clinton didn’t get a special prosecutor who was investigating him and his family (his wife and son had already been indicted by the prosecutor) off his back.

 

Like the fact that the Ira Sockowitz (who was implicated in Chinagate) was supposed to be on the plane but just happened to miss it, only to show up at the crash site in time to be the State Department’s point man and keep the the media away from the site.

 

Like the fact that a document, written by Ira Sockowitz, was later discovered in Secretary of State’s Warren Christopher’s files stating there were TWO survivors of the crash (only one, a stewardess, was every admitted to by the government).
 
Like the fact that the government immediately jumped to using the excuse of bad weather to explain the crash (“worst weather in a century” some of the spokespersons claimed), yet the official Air Force report states weather played no part in the crash.

 

Like the fact that at first the plane’s data recorders were found (as announced by the Croation Ministry of Transportation and confirmed by the US Air Force) and then suddenly the plane didn't them.

 

Like the fact that was in violation of a law requiring planes carrying a Secretary of Commerce (like Brown) or a First Lady (like Hillary, who happened to fly on the exact same plane just 9 days earlier) to have them.  Like the fact that no one was ever punished for this.
 
Like the fact that both voice and transponder communications with the plane stopped simultaneously when the plane was still 8 miles from the mountain that it supposedly hit by accident and no explanation for this simultaneous loss was ever given.

 

Like the fact that AWACS data showed the plane making an extreme flight path shortly after the loss of communications that Aviation Week, a source of authority back in the 90s, said were consistent with a portable beacon spoofing the plane into the mountain. First, it turned to the left almost 90 degrees then a few seconds later, made a turn back to the right, to a course that ended with the plane crashing into the mountain, nearly two miles off course. When Major General Coolidge, the military officer in charge of the crash investigation, was asked about these sudden flight maneuvers at a press conference, all he had to say is that they were anomalies of no significance. 

 

Like the fact that a portable airport beacon did in fact go missing from the airport before the crash and the person in charge of the airport's beacons just happened to die after the crash, before investigators could interview him, under somewhat suspicious circumstances (a shotgun blast to the chest).

 

Like the fact that the government made no mention in the document that was to be provided to the families, for legal reasons, that pathologists had voiced suspicions that Brown had a bullet wound. Nor were the x-rays showing the metal density flakes (the “lead snowstorm”) included in it.

 

Like the fact that the government initially denied that a second set of x-rays were even taken then when confronted with proof of their existence, claimed that the “lead snowstorm” in them was due a camera defect (which the photographer who shot them, an expert, denied under oath).

 

Like the fact that one of whistleblowing forensic pathologists in the Air Force was considered such an expert that he was allowed to give a conference paper on mistakes in pathology and included this case in his talks … until he was told to stop by the Air Force and they seized all his materials.

 

Like the fact the Acting Secretary of the Air Force, F Whitten Peters, outright lied to the families of the victims’ (remember, over 30 died on the plane) in a letter he sent them in the hope they wouldn’t pay attention to the allegations of foul play that were being raised.

 

Like the fact that all the x-rays of Brown’s head disappeared from a locked safe at AFIP that only the top people at AFIP had access to, and the only reason we have them now is Janoski took photos of them when they were on the viewing panels during the examination. And there was no investigation to find out who took them.

 

Like the fact that a woman named Zdenka Gast was scheduled to fly with Brown but then decided at the last minute not to do so, like Sockowitz, yet arrived in Croatia shortly before Brown’s visit. She was serving as the liaison between Enron and the Croatian government under Franjo Tudijan.

 

Like the fact that Gast was a close associate of Hillary … so close that she was one of only 40 guests invited by Hillary to the wedding reception of Alexis Herman, the woman who ordered Brown to be on the fatal trip.

 

Like the fact that when asked about this later by Senator DeMint while under oath, Hillary denied even knowing Gast then called forth her “vast right wing conspiracy” meme as a defense. Even when shown a photo of Hillary standing with Gast and Alexis, Hillary’s memory of the woman didn't improve.

 

Like the fact that Brown left on the trip planning to meet Tudjman in Zagreb, but was informed in flight that the meeting site had been changed to Dubrovnik (where the plane hit the mountain).   But Tudjman never even bothered to go to Dubrovnik until AFTER Brown's death … which is somewhat odd if they were supposed to have met at Dubrovnik. 

 

Like the fact that Croatian authorities told the media that the plane's crash position indicater (CPI) did not work but the Air Force report states it did.  And Jure Kapetanovic, assistant minister of Civil Aviation for Croatia, told the airport manager that the CPI was emitting a signal from somewhere between Kolocep Island and the old part of Dubrovnik ... the area over the ocean to which the helicopters were directed instead of to the actual crash site.  The chief of the NATO air traffic control center cell in Zagreb, Rocky Swearengin, testified that the Croatians provided him the wrong coordinates for the crash site.   He said when he tried to call Dubrovnik tower, Croatian officials would not talk to him.   He said "The night of the accident, when we really needed (Croatian) assistance, they were very uncooperative; nothing could get done."  It's a fact that the Croatian government under Tudjman, who Gast was trying to work out a “deal” with, misdirected initial search efforts to the ocean, delaying for hours a rescue party from reaching a crash site that turned out to be only miles from the airport the plane was headed.
 
Like the fact that it’s the Croatian government that concluded the death of the man in charge of the Dubovnick’s beacons was a suicide. In fact, guess who lead the investigation into the man’s death? Tudjman’s own son, Miroslav, who worked in state security.

 

Like the fact that just 7 months after Brown died and a week after Clinton's re-election, Tudjman traveled to Walter Reed Hospital in Washington for cancer treatments ... even though he had been afraid to travel due to war crimes allegation (200,000 dead) by the Hague. 
 
Like the fact that Bill Clinton made Alexis Herman his next Secretary of Labor, after she organized all the public and private *grievings* that were held after Brown’s death.

 

Like the fact that Janet Reno told the nation that the Justice Department conducted a "thorough review" of the facts in the Ron Brown death investigation and concluded that there was no evidence of a crime, yet no one from the Justice Department or FBI ever interviewed the military pathologists or military photographer who blew the whistle in the first place.
 
Like the fact that Starr showed no interest AT ALL in the circumstances surrounding Brown's death.

 

Like the fact that interest in this case was growing, with a few articles in the mainstream media and calls from the black community for a thorough investigation, when all of a sudden Monica’s dress was discovered by Starr and he changed the changed the topic being discussed to sex in the oval office.

 

You RUN from all this, SpyCar, and more ... EVERY SINGLE TIME.

 

Just saying …  SNOWFLAKE.   :angry:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump sure dodged a bulllet having Epstein killed didnt he. 

HILLARY DODGED A BULLET LITERALLY BY KILLING EPSTEIN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Epstein had 12 contacts with trumps people in his phone. They were buddy's. Trump had the most to lose. Shall I continue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Steve-Sack-The-Minneapolis-Star-Tribune-

 

 

Truth in this!


There is a difference between Bill Clinton and Trump which that cartoon does not depict.     

 

AFTER the allegations surfaced about Epstein's pedophile and rape activities, Trump, unlike Clinton, cut off all contact with him and his staff.  By all accounts, their relationship was totally social and Trump ended it as soon as allegations of underage trafficking surfaced (or even before).   Numerous investigators in the Epstein case said they found no indication that Trump was involved in Epstein’s illicit activities.   NONE.    Even Fusion GPS tried to dig up dirt on Trump/Epstein AND FAILED.   Mike Fisten, a retired Miami-Dade homicide detective who worked as a private investigator in several Epstein-related cases, carried a book with photos of Epstein’s contacts. He said that in hundreds of interviews with hundreds of witnesses, no one ever identified Trump as being involved in any kind of sexual activity with underage girls.    The single allegation that was made by a woman alleging Epstein *supplied* her to Trump when she was a minor has been throughly debunked and reputiated.   It was nothing less than a nuisance lawsuit that numerous sources concluded was totally bogus.   Furthermore, during the Epstein investigation, several of the Jane Doe lawyers, who spoke off the record because the case was ongoing, said that every key person investigators wanted to interview — especially those with potential knowledge of what took place on St. James Island — eluded subpoenas on technical grounds.   There was one exception: Donald Trump.   That's because Donald Trump had nothing to hide.   A lawyer for 11 of the Jane Does, named Brad Edwards, said that after he served Trump with a subpoena in 2009, Trump immediately contacted him.  "During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."   Trump was the ONLY high profile person willing talk to those investigating Epstein's activities.

 

Now compare all that with the way Bill Clinton behaved AFTER the underage allegations surfaced.  We know that Bill Clinton took numerous flights with the two women that procured underage girls for Epstein and the manifests from those flights included women identified only by first names.   On some of those trips, the manifests don't show a Secret Service detail.   Furthermore, there is at least one eye witness (victim) who has testified that Clinton did visit Epstein's island contrary to his denial.   The Secret Service says it has no records showing agents were ever on the island with Clinton, so if he did so, he did it without the Secret Service being present.   Up until very recently, the Clintons totally refused to discuss the nature of Bill's (and Hillary's) trips on Epstein's plane and they were less than honest when they eventually did.   And unlike Trump, the Clintons remained on very good terms with Epstein and his associates AFTER that underage allegations surfaced.   So good that Epstein sent $3.5 million to the Clinton Foundation AFTER the underage sex-slave probe began.    So good that Epstein was part of the group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative.  So good, that that the Clintons invited Ghislaine Maxwell, girlfriend and accused procurer for Epstein of underage girls, to Chelsea's invite only, VERY exclusive wedding IN 2010 (see the photo below):

 

aQAZcTi.jpg   
 
And it wasn't Trump's picture that was hanging in Epstein's office on the island, rippy.     Trump wasn't his *be-atch* ... Clinton was.   Just saying ...

 

So, don't make the mistake of equating Trump's relationship with Epstein to the Clintons.    They weren't the same and stain on each is not at all the same.

 

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, personreal said:

"Author and radio host Michael Savage maintains disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was killed and did not commit suicide."

 

“You have to be blind not to see he was executed,” Savage said. “The whole thing is absurd. And it was done in plain sight. Right in front of our eyes.”

Michael Savage (a/k/a Michael Weiner), makes a lot of assumptions about things he knows nothing about.  I used to listen to him, but I don't care much for him because he is erratic and inconsistent in his positions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Skans said:

Michael Savage (a/k/a Michael Weiner), makes a lot of assumptions about things he knows nothing about.  I used to listen to him, but I don't care much for him because he is erratic and inconsistent in his positions. 

I haven't heard his show in a long time...but I can't agree that Savage knows nothing.  He's VERY knowledgeable.  

 

It's OK if you disagree with him.  We all have that right...just don't disagree with Antifa on the street or you WILL be physically attacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, personreal said:

I haven't heard his show in a long time...but I can't agree that Savage knows nothing.  He's VERY knowledgeable.  

 

It's OK if you disagree with him.  We all have that right...just don't disagree with Antifa on the street or you WILL be physically attacked.

Let me modify what I've said.  He knows nothing about firearms and the 2nd Amendment.  He has taken the position that certain semi-automatic rifles and magazines need to be banned, among other things.  He holds typical views of firearms as do New Yorkers and San Franciscians.  He thinks he's qualified to address that with his Conservative audience, but he's not. 

 

The guy's background is a bit flaky.  That's hard for me to ignore.  His educational background is from some very liberal institutions, and he's over-educated with a number of worthless degrees - i.e. Masters in Anthropology, PHD in nutritional ethnomedicine, Masters in botany.  He hung out with Allen Ginsberg and Timothy Leary.  His first job out of college was "social worker".   Basically, I have to wonder if he sponged off of his parents to pay for all of this education of his, only to become a social worker. 

 

Weiner is knowledgeable about a lot of useless stuff in my opinion.  What he is weak on is real science, real conservatism, firearms, and how government works.  I happen to agree with Michael on a number of things; and I do enjoy the delivery and passion of what he says, particularly with regard to socialism and immigration.  I'm just always mindful of his flakiness and his flaky background as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Skans said:

Let me modify what I've said.  He knows nothing about firearms and the 2nd Amendment.  He has taken the position that certain semi-automatic rifles and magazines need to be banned, among other things.  He holds typical views of firearms as do New Yorkers and San Franciscians.  He thinks he's qualified to address that with his Conservative audience, but he's not. 

 

The guy's background is a bit flaky.  That's hard for me to ignore.  His educational background is from some very liberal institutions, and he's over-educated with a number of worthless degrees - i.e. Masters in Anthropology, PHD in nutritional ethnomedicine, Masters in botany.  He hung out with Allen Ginsberg and Timothy Leary.  His first job out of college was "social worker".   Basically, I have to wonder if he sponged off of his parents to pay for all of this education of his, only to become a social worker. 

 

Weiner is knowledgeable about a lot of useless stuff in my opinion.  What he is weak on is real science, real conservatism, firearms, and how government works.  I happen to agree with Michael on a number of things; and I do enjoy the delivery and passion of what he says, particularly with regard to socialism and immigration.  I'm just always mindful of his flakiness and his flaky background as well. 

Looks like you know more about Savage than I do.

 

Thanx for the input.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 8:53 AM, personreal said:

Not talking to investigators doesn't help.

"The convicted sex offender was taken off suicide watch after being examined by a “doctoral-level psychologist” days before he hanged himself in his prison cell, according to the Justice Department."

 

'Doctoral-level psychologist’ recommended Jeffrey Epstein be taken off suicide watch, DOJ says'

 

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jeffrey-epstein-taken-off-suicide-watch-by-doctoral-level-psychologist-doj-says

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 8:49 AM, Skans said:

The Epstein Autopsy found that Epstein's neck had been broken, which could have been caused by strangulation, or possibly by hanging.  The FBI, agents in charge of investigating Epstein’s suicide, are particularly looking into what two guards were doing during their shift when they should have been looking in on Epstein. The two guards have already hired separate lawyers and have now refused to talk to investigators.

"The convicted sex offender was taken off suicide watch after being examined by a “doctoral-level psychologist” days before he hanged himself in his prison cell, according to the Justice Department."

 

'Doctoral-level psychologist’ recommended Jeffrey Epstein be taken off suicide watch, DOJ says'

 

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jeffrey-epstein-taken-off-suicide-watch-by-doctoral-level-psychologist-doj-says

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, personreal said:

"The convicted sex offender was taken off suicide watch after being examined by a “doctoral-level psychologist” days before he hanged himself in his prison cell, according to the Justice Department."

 

'Doctoral-level psychologist’ recommended Jeffrey Epstein be taken off suicide watch, DOJ says'

 

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jeffrey-epstein-taken-off-suicide-watch-by-doctoral-level-psychologist-doj-says

I guess psychologists don't have all the answer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/feds-subpoena-20-officers-at-nyc-jail-where-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself

 

Quote

 

Feds subpoena up to 20 officers at NYC prison where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself


As many as 20 officers at the federal prison in Manhattan where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself have been subpoenaed.


Federal investigators sought the grand jury subpoenas as they try to piece together the events leading up to Epstein's suicide at the Metropolitan Correctional Center earlier this month, according to CNN.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 10:04 PM, BeAChooser said:


There is a difference between Bill Clinton and Trump which that cartoon does not depict.     

 

AFTER the allegations surfaced about Epstein's pedophile and rape activities, Trump, unlike Clinton, cut off all contact with him and his staff.  By all accounts, their relationship was totally social and Trump ended it as soon as allegations of underage trafficking surfaced (or even before).   Numerous investigators in the Epstein case said they found no indication that Trump was involved in Epstein’s illicit activities.   NONE.    Even Fusion GPS tried to dig up dirt on Trump/Epstein AND FAILED.   Mike Fisten, a retired Miami-Dade homicide detective who worked as a private investigator in several Epstein-related cases, carried a book with photos of Epstein’s contacts. He said that in hundreds of interviews with hundreds of witnesses, no one ever identified Trump as being involved in any kind of sexual activity with underage girls.    The single allegation that was made by a woman alleging Epstein *supplied* her to Trump when she was a minor has been throughly debunked and reputiated.   It was nothing less than a nuisance lawsuit that numerous sources concluded was totally bogus.   Furthermore, during the Epstein investigation, several of the Jane Doe lawyers, who spoke off the record because the case was ongoing, said that every key person investigators wanted to interview — especially those with potential knowledge of what took place on St. James Island — eluded subpoenas on technical grounds.   There was one exception: Donald Trump.   That's because Donald Trump had nothing to hide.   A lawyer for 11 of the Jane Does, named Brad Edwards, said that after he served Trump with a subpoena in 2009, Trump immediately contacted him.  "During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."   Trump was the ONLY high profile person willing talk to those investigating Epstein's activities.

 

Now compare all that with the way Bill Clinton behaved AFTER the underage allegations surfaced.  We know that Bill Clinton took numerous flights with the two women that procured underage girls for Epstein and the manifests from those flights included women identified only by first names.   On some of those trips, the manifests don't show a Secret Service detail.   Furthermore, there is at least one eye witness (victim) who has testified that Clinton did visit Epstein's island contrary to his denial.   The Secret Service says it has no records showing agents were ever on the island with Clinton, so if he did so, he did it without the Secret Service being present.   Up until very recently, the Clintons totally refused to discuss the nature of Bill's (and Hillary's) trips on Epstein's plane and they were less than honest when they eventually did.   And unlike Trump, the Clintons remained on very good terms with Epstein and his associates AFTER that underage allegations surfaced.   So good that Epstein sent $3.5 million to the Clinton Foundation AFTER the underage sex-slave probe began.    So good that Epstein was part of the group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative.  So good, that that the Clintons invited Ghislaine Maxwell, girlfriend and accused procurer for Epstein of underage girls, to Chelsea's invite only, VERY exclusive wedding IN 2010 (see the photo below):

 

aQAZcTi.jpg   
 
And it wasn't Trump's picture that was hanging in Epstein's office on the island, rippy.     Trump wasn't his *be-atch* ... Clinton was.   Just saying ...

 

So, don't make the mistake of equating Trump's relationship with Epstein to the Clintons.    They weren't the same and stain on each is not at all the same.

 

 


 

This sounds like one of your Giant Fabian Conspiracies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...