Epstein Autopsy Finds Broken Neck....

179c3f8dc21c72cd9eaed7ca2704674b--list-p

No, wait...

6797568_114572014840.jpg

Never mind.

o-HILLARY-CLINTON-WINK-570.jpg

Ha!

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

You make dumb assumptions, sole.  When you say "everyone", you include me.  I have not concluded that he did not commit suicide.  But, I do find that multiple neck bones being broken in the confines of a jail cell with one bunk bed rather curious. 

With just a bed sheet and a bunk bed, would you be able to kill yourself by a somewhat violent hanging?

everyone that accepts the notion now isn't eternity, if you do accept now is etrnity you aren't offended by it because you aren't ignoring or covering it up. Critic thinking skills 101.

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I'm not a doctor BUT I'm pretty sure they can tell the difference it you break your neck or suffocate...when there is a hanging.

If those COs suddenly get millions of $$$ in their bank accounts from the Cayman Islands...I wouldn't be surprised. 

I would imagine that Epstein is smarter than doing anything that could be traced.

7 minutes ago, Skans said:

With just a bed sheet and a bunk bed, would you be able to kill yourself by a somewhat violent hanging?

I think making a definitive decision would require one to see that cell.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I would imagine that Epstein is smarter than doing anything that could be traced.

I think making a definitive decision would require one to see that cell.

where is your open minded imaginaiton Xavier? Oh you recite what others daydream possible as long as it fits relative time logistics, spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Context is your mental state of staying true to your character projection of being more than just another reproduction maintaing the populaiton now conceptions to extinctions of compounding reprouctions lasting so far.

Yeah he had alot of dirt on the president.  You end up dead when that happens. Its the answer for everything for the right wing. 

16 minutes ago, Skans said:

Epstein is not a rough and tumble kind of guy who is experienced with enduring pain.  It's curious, that's all I'm saying. 

Perhaps. But he is a sexual pervert, and there are possibilities that he is familiar with autoerotic asphyxiation. If he is familiar with this, then he does not necessarily have to be a "rough and tumble" sort of guy">

https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-people-who-died-of-erotic-asphyxiation/reference

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah he had alot of dirt on the president.  You end up dead when that happens. Its the answer for everything for the right wing. 

Or those accusing Trump as they have a better track record of eliminating their competition instead of defeating them honestly.?

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

It was a right wing hit job. 

^^^Right there shows it was progressives keeping two ends fighting so they aren't challenged controlling the other 4 sides people think out of the box not in the debate.

20 minutes ago, sole result said:

they were at their posts, sleeping. Question,  everyone projecting he didn't do it himself is looking at this like anything is possible correct?  When you cannot accept now is eternity, you won't accept him hanging himself either.

No...he may very well have hanged himself.

Follow the story and our broader conversation instead of assuming what is and is not now here in eternity.  ;) 

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Perhaps. But he is a sexual pervert, and there are possibilities that he is familiar with autoerotic asphyxiation. If he is familiar with this, then he does not necessarily have to be a "rough and tumble" sort of guy"

Except, he did not die from asphyxiation - if that were the case, there would not be broken bones.  Here's something I found about people trying to kill themselves in prison:

The most common methods of suicide, for a number of reasons, are hanging and strangulation, and the most common ligature points for strangulation are window bars, followed by bed fittings. Inmates spend most of their time alone in their cell, where they have access to bedsheets, time, and privacy. Inmates also use wires, ropes (usually taken from a workplace), shoelaces, socks, or belts. The most typical regiment for strangulation involves propping oneself up on a stool or chair, tying a makeshift rope around an overhead pipe, fixing a firm knot around the neck, and kicking away the chair underfoot. This method usually takes about 5 minutes. Some have used pencils, as short as a few inches, to simulate a tourniquet with shoelaces. Some have tied their necks and a radiator pipe and simply continuously twisted their bodies to eventually cut off the circulation. Some inmates have successfully hanged themselves from no more than 6 inches off the floor, and from vertical pipes on the walls as opposed to horizontal pipes on the ceiling.

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

where is your open minded imaginaiton Xavier? Oh you recite what others daydream possible as long as it fits relative time logistics, spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Context is your mental state of staying true to your character projection of being more than just another reproduction maintaing the populaiton now conceptions to extinctions of compounding reprouctions lasting so far.

This is not about my imagination. dimwit. I have not claimed any specific version of how Epstein died or why.

Go back around the barn and compound some reproductions, sole, and stay away from the Big People's table.

Just now, personreal said:

No...he may very well have hanged himself.

Follow the story and our broader conversation instead of assuming what is and is not now here in eternity.  ;) 

Gee, I thought I have been saying he did hanged himself all along. this whole argument is never let a crisis go to waste management at keeping everyone defending their own ideology.  

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Except, he did not die from asphyxiation - if that were the case, there would not be broken bones.  Here's something I found about people trying to kill themselves in prison:

The most common methods of suicide, for a number of reasons, are hanging and strangulation, and the most common ligature points for strangulation are window bars, followed by bed fittings. Inmates spend most of their time alone in their cell, where they have access to bedsheets, time, and privacy. Inmates also use wires, ropes (usually taken from a workplace), shoelaces, socks, or belts. The most typical regiment for strangulation involves propping oneself up on a stool or chair, tying a makeshift rope around an overhead pipe, fixing a firm knot around the neck, and kicking away the chair underfoot. This method usually takes about 5 minutes. Some have used pencils, as short as a few inches, to simulate a tourniquet with shoelaces. Some have tied their necks and a radiator pipe and simply continuously twisted their bodies to eventually cut off the circulation. Some inmates have successfully hanged themselves from no more than 6 inches off the floor, and from vertical pipes on the walls as opposed to horizontal pipes on the ceiling.

That all sounds logical. But we have not seen the cell.

I don't think they allow anyone to have shoelaces.

When they arrest anyone here in Miami, they take away their shoes and issue these really tacky flipflops, even for people detained for driving without insurance.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Gee, I thought I have been saying he did hanged himself all along. this whole argument is never let a crisis go to waste management at keeping everyone defending their own ideology.  

Were you in his cell?

Someone who hangs themselves in a jail cell has to be "committed to the cause".  If I understood the report, he hung himself from the top bunk in the cell using a sheet.  That would largely (one would think) eliminate the possibility of breaking a lot of bones from "the drop" because there basically is none.  They put the "noose" around there neck and take the weight off their feet.  The only way a drop could be accomplished is to jump up a little and kick your legs out in front of you...but even then a sheet is not a narrow as a rope so the force is dissipated some.

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

exman...you need to snap out of it....it was meant as a joke.

What difference would it make; the chester would / is dead....it's his cohorts who would have paid the guards off.

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

There is a typical sole quote. "Never let a crisis go to waste management."

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

When they arrest anyone here in Miami, they take away their shoes and issue these really tacky flipflops, even for people detained for driving without insurance.

Do they have little gopher flipflops too.  :)

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

How severe was the neck break?  People call a fracture a break. Question should be were there signs of a struggle? 

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Were you in his cell?

that is as dumb a question as asking "who do you think you are?".  How many walls were concrete and how many bars? Only takes on wall of bars. Size of the cell 8'x 10' x 8'?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I agree, we would need to see the cell.  My problem is that Epstein was very new to being incarcerated and jail/prison hangings are pretty rare.  Was he depressed - I assume he had to be.  It is possible that he did in fact kill himself.   But, he was also a high-profile, wealthy child rapist.  Those people don't typically last long in prison.