Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

Is Trump missing the thing that makes people human?

Recommended Posts

Related image

 

 

He could be the result of an organic neurological deficiency.  I am trying to be as kind as I can.

 

 

LA Times op-ed questions if Trump's brain is capable of feeling empathy

https://www.lite1065.com/2019/08/14/la-times-op-ed-questions-if-trumps-brain-is-capable-of-feeling-empathy/

(Full article at above link)

 

 

An op-ed in the Los Angeles Times asks if President Trump’s brain lacks the biological component which allows humans to be able to feel empathy toward another’s suffering.

In the op-ed, titled, “Is Trump missing the thing that makes people human?” Virginia Heffernan, a columnist at the paper, compared 2020 presidential contender Andy Yang’s response to shooting victims to that of Trump.

She questions whether the president has “mirror neurons.” Neuroscientists reportedly say mirror neurons fire in the brain when an animal acts and when an animal observes the same action performed by another. They’ve been hailed as the cornerstone of human empathy, the piece said.

“Scientists don’t know enough about human mirror neurons to speculate about whether some people lack these exact cells. But an inability to be respectful or joyful in the presence of strong emotional stimuli would suggest something amiss in a brain’s wiring — say, Trump’s wiring,” Heffernan wrote.

In a recently circulated video, Yang leaps up to hug the mother of a young boy after she describes how her son was shot in front of his twin sister. A visibly emotional Yang says he can’t imagine his own young sons witnessing something so horrific as to see a sibling be killed.

Heffernan suggests Yang’s “mirror neurons” are functioning normally. She said Trump, on the other hand, lacked empathy when he smiled alongside Melania Trump as she held an infant whose parents were killed in the El Paso, Texas, shooting.

“It’s hard to imagine any flesh-and-blood person, of any political sensibility, being hard-hearted when meeting a newly orphaned infant. But there was Trump: thumbs-up, signature grimace-as-smile, with eyes only for the camera,” Heffernan wrote.

According to the op-ed, the president’s disdain toward the late Sen. John McCain’s status as a war hero, his reaction toward Myeshia Johnson, whose husband was killed in combat, and his response to Puerto Ricans following Hurricane Maria all demonstrate how Trump lacks “mirror neurons” and the ability to show normal human empathy.

 

 

Image result for trump narcissist

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump - is missing something that makes people Socialist Malcontents.

 

Adolescents.

 

 

at-the-core-of-liberalism-is-the-spoiled

 

malignant-narcissism-narcissist-obama.jp

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Related image

 

 

He could be the result of an organic neurological deficiency.  I am trying to be as kind as I can.

 

 

LA Times op-ed questions if Trump's brain is capable of feeling empathy

https://www.lite1065.com/2019/08/14/la-times-op-ed-questions-if-trumps-brain-is-capable-of-feeling-empathy/

(Full article at above link)

 

 

An op-ed in the Los Angeles Times asks if President Trump’s brain lacks the biological component which allows humans to be able to feel empathy toward another’s suffering.

In the op-ed, titled, “Is Trump missing the thing that makes people human?” Virginia Heffernan, a columnist at the paper, compared 2020 presidential contender Andy Yang’s response to shooting victims to that of Trump.

She questions whether the president has “mirror neurons.” Neuroscientists reportedly say mirror neurons fire in the brain when an animal acts and when an animal observes the same action performed by another. They’ve been hailed as the cornerstone of human empathy, the piece said.

“Scientists don’t know enough about human mirror neurons to speculate about whether some people lack these exact cells. But an inability to be respectful or joyful in the presence of strong emotional stimuli would suggest something amiss in a brain’s wiring — say, Trump’s wiring,” Heffernan wrote.

In a recently circulated video, Yang leaps up to hug the mother of a young boy after she describes how her son was shot in front of his twin sister. A visibly emotional Yang says he can’t imagine his own young sons witnessing something so horrific as to see a sibling be killed.

Heffernan suggests Yang’s “mirror neurons” are functioning normally. She said Trump, on the other hand, lacked empathy when he smiled alongside Melania Trump as she held an infant whose parents were killed in the El Paso, Texas, shooting.

“It’s hard to imagine any flesh-and-blood person, of any political sensibility, being hard-hearted when meeting a newly orphaned infant. But there was Trump: thumbs-up, signature grimace-as-smile, with eyes only for the camera,” Heffernan wrote.

According to the op-ed, the president’s disdain toward the late Sen. John McCain’s status as a war hero, his reaction toward Myeshia Johnson, whose husband was killed in combat, and his response to Puerto Ricans following Hurricane Maria all demonstrate how Trump lacks “mirror neurons” and the ability to show normal human empathy.

 

 

Image result for trump narcissist

 

 

 I’ve known people that you are describing 

robots . 

Trump is not like that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Related image

 

 

He could be the result of an organic neurological deficiency.  I am trying to be as kind as I can.

 

 

LA Times op-ed questions if Trump's brain is capable of feeling empathy

https://www.lite1065.com/2019/08/14/la-times-op-ed-questions-if-trumps-brain-is-capable-of-feeling-empathy/

(Full article at above link)

 

 

An op-ed in the Los Angeles Times asks if President Trump’s brain lacks the biological component which allows humans to be able to feel empathy toward another’s suffering.

In the op-ed, titled, “Is Trump missing the thing that makes people human?” Virginia Heffernan, a columnist at the paper, compared 2020 presidential contender Andy Yang’s response to shooting victims to that of Trump.

She questions whether the president has “mirror neurons.” Neuroscientists reportedly say mirror neurons fire in the brain when an animal acts and when an animal observes the same action performed by another. They’ve been hailed as the cornerstone of human empathy, the piece said.

“Scientists don’t know enough about human mirror neurons to speculate about whether some people lack these exact cells. But an inability to be respectful or joyful in the presence of strong emotional stimuli would suggest something amiss in a brain’s wiring — say, Trump’s wiring,” Heffernan wrote.

In a recently circulated video, Yang leaps up to hug the mother of a young boy after she describes how her son was shot in front of his twin sister. A visibly emotional Yang says he can’t imagine his own young sons witnessing something so horrific as to see a sibling be killed.

Heffernan suggests Yang’s “mirror neurons” are functioning normally. She said Trump, on the other hand, lacked empathy when he smiled alongside Melania Trump as she held an infant whose parents were killed in the El Paso, Texas, shooting.

“It’s hard to imagine any flesh-and-blood person, of any political sensibility, being hard-hearted when meeting a newly orphaned infant. But there was Trump: thumbs-up, signature grimace-as-smile, with eyes only for the camera,” Heffernan wrote.

According to the op-ed, the president’s disdain toward the late Sen. John McCain’s status as a war hero, his reaction toward Myeshia Johnson, whose husband was killed in combat, and his response to Puerto Ricans following Hurricane Maria all demonstrate how Trump lacks “mirror neurons” and the ability to show normal human empathy.

 

 

Image result for trump narcissist

 

 

He's a sociopath and there is no cure for people like him.  A lot of the trolls here are just as sub human as Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. he is not missing the thing that makes him human, you are. What are you doing being alive at the basic reason life exists in plain sight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sole result said:

No. he is not missing the thing that makes him human, you are.

 

That could be true. I have been misanthropic since I was a child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drvoke said:

 

That could be true. I have been misanthropic since I was a child.

then correct it. Truth is relative to interpretation, actual is exactly what you are doing as part of the numbers of this species occupying space now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Arguable. I think you are being far too generous to humanity. Cruelty runs rampant, often for no other reason than some enjoy being cruel. This is what separates us from other animals. That and being delusional to the point of outright absurdity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

Like all sociopaths, Trump is a chameleon. 

 

and you aren't a specific gender in a specific population acting like a social identity that only exists because of vocabulary recited over and over used to justify your wishing to be more than just another specific gender to the population occupying space as reproduced so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 4:19 PM, sole result said:

What are you doing being alive at the basic reason life exists in plain sight?

Everyone in this forum is being alive in plain sight, you dimwit. You have not mastered any Secrets of the Universe, you are some kind of nut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

 

Related image

 

 

 

Image result for "sociopath next door"

 

 

 

When the ghostwriter of your most famous book tells the world that you are unfit for public office, as Tony Schwartz did, we should pay attention.

Bloomberg, a billionaire far wealthier than Trump. who knows NYC intimately, told us the same thing.

Trump is unfit to be president.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Everyone in this forum is being alive in plain sight, you dimwit. You have not mastered any Secrets of the Universe, you are some kind of nut.

ha ha ha ha ha ha. everyone on this forum but myself pretends to not know there are no secrets kept universally, just those controlling human intellect of the lifetimes passing through the moment here as reproduced so far.

 

amazing how ruling elites treat people like a renewable work force willing to obey any hypothetical standard offered that promises the idea tomorrow will become better days when staying completely loyal to those defining who they are socially as laws that rule punish anyone standing up as one of a kind being etrnally sorted apart now.

 

Ancestral Stockholm Syndrome.  Join any franchise of we the people and those sharing the same narrative will be on your side instead of facing the humanities alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no such thing as "Ancestral Stockholm Syndrome". This is just another  warped term like "Intellectual Armageddon" and "Eternity is Now".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is no such thing as "Ancestral Stockholm Syndrome". This is just another  warped term like "Intellectual Armageddon" and "Eternity is Now".

I invented it, pay me royalties as it is the cause for 90% of social insanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sole result said:

I invented it, pay me royalties as it is the cause for 90% of social insanity.

No one wants it. You are socially insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...