Fit2Serve

Cuccinelli Installs New Poem Under Lady Liberty

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-statue-of-liberty-ken-cuccinelli-europe-20190814-fbaln7rrejafrmsylb54gvnu64-story.html

New Statue of Aryan Supremacy Poem

Not like that brazen mustached hero of Germanic fame, with his conquering armies striding from land to land;

Here at these sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand a mighty Teutonic heroine with a torch, whose flame is the deadly lightning, and her name, Mother of Gentiles! 

From her palest hand burns a world-wide warning; her narrowing eyes command this air-bombed harbor where our foes were slain,

"Keep, ancient Fatherland, your storied pomp!" cries she with sneering lips.

"Give me your beaten, your humbled, your bleeding masses to burn and to toil, the wretched refuse from defeat and lost war, send these, all faceless, tempest-tossed rabble to me, I lift my Aryan torch aside our door!"

"Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free . . . " is the most REVOLTING AND DISGUSTING PROSE ever written in the English language.

It should read, "Give us your engineers, your entrepreneurs, your investment bankers, your geophysicists, your biologists, your chemists . . . because we don't want any DREGS OF SOCIETY, which is what the poor are!"