Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dontlooknow

People are waking up to trump bull carp.

Recommended Posts

trump and republican supporters and faux news talking heads and rush are still 

slurping up trump crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, William1444 said:

trump and republican supporters and faux news talking heads and rush are still 

slurping up trump crap.

and liberals asswipes keep losing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

and liberals asswipes keep losing

 

All Americans are losing in case you have not seen the DOW crashing through the floor 

simply because moscow mitch and republicans refuse to do their job and remove the 

criminal from the white house.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

About time. People are starting to see what a con man he is. 

Con Man?

 

 dontlooknow

  • 48,038 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Missouri

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:23 PM

. Notice im here all day. I dont drive. I sit in the back of a limo posting to you guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, William1444 said:
1 minute ago, William1444 said:

in case you have not seen the DOW crashing through the floor 

simply because moscow mitch and republicans refuse to do their job and remove the 

criminal from the white house.

 

just adjusting itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

just adjusting itself

 

to trump's incompetence and failure and his bankrupting of the USA just like he 

declared bankruptcy five times.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, William1444 said:

to trump's incompetence and failure and his bankrupting of the USA just like he 

declared bankruptcy five times.

you are just mad because Trump keeps on winning!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, William1444 said:

 

He never declared bankruptcy five times

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

He never declared bankruptcy five times

 

Gee how many bankruptcies and how many business failures?

Don't forget the biggest one, the bankruptcy of America in just two measly years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, William1444 said:

 

He purchased companies and put them in bankruptcy protection...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My observation is that they are tuning him out not necessarily wisening up. Verbal diarrhea gets old after awhile. Trump used to be the number one conservsation topic. Now he comes up less than once per month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...