Sign in to follow this  
dontlooknow

Wall street is worried about recession because of trumps trade war.

9 minutes ago, benson13 said:

don'tlooknow fools you everytime Zhannity

like trump does

Like when he sold his ice cream parlor for $236 million?

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Yeah sucks to be a farmer also. The only reason the farmers that still support trump is because he bailed them out cause his own stupidity 

I don’t know any farmers but wish them God’s speed. 

Just now, neue regel said:

Many farmers are supporting Trump and what he's trying to do....

4 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah they are bailing them out because trump is stupid. God help us. 

explain how what he is doing is stupid! 

remember....tariffs and dealing with china is a liberal policy pushed for decades....

3 minutes ago, neue regel said:

farmers havnt harvested sh it this year...all the ones in the mid west got flood insurance payments and they all have crop insurance...I wouldn't worry about them much...

and like I said...the wheat is still in the fields here....trade wars aren't effecting the farmers here at all...not yet any way

raygun killed the small farmer...I went to school where 1/2 my class were farm kids, now none of the farms are in the familys any longer, all bought out by Corporations during rayguns Farm Crisis pennies on the dollar

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Many farmers are supporting Trump and what he's trying to do....

god yer hot...….

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah sucks to be a farmer also. The only reason the farmers that still support trump is because he bailed them out cause his own stupidity 

And the republican swine are worried about some green card holders getting public assistance. This bailout is going to cost the American taxpayer big money. These people voted for THE PIG. Let em stand on a street corner with sign saying  "need food because I'm an idiot".

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

explain how what he is doing is stupid! 

remember....tariffs and dealing with china is a liberal policy pushed for decades....

Well China putting retaliatory tariffs on good produced in america. American companies are losing the largest market in the world. Farmers are have to get welfare to stay in business. Its really not that difficult to figure out big sky.

2 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

And the republican swine are worried about some green card holders getting public assistance. This bailout is going to cost the American taxpayer big money. These people voted for THE PIG. Let em stand on a street corner with sign saying  "need food because I'm an idiot".

New study..

Half of illegals are on welfare

Just now, Z09 said:

New study..

Half of illegals are on welfare

Green card holders are not illegal. How's your stocks doing Z?

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Well China putting retaliatory tariffs on good produced in america. American companies are losing the largest market in the world. Farmers are have to get welfare to stay in business. Its really not that difficult to figure out big sky.

dude....half the productive farm land in the u.s. was flooded out this year...there is not crops...and those farmers got flood insurance...they do every year....as for the farms that did plant and expect to see a crop....they havnt harvested yet....it is only august....their sh it is still in the ground...

as to yer welfare farmer statement....ALL FARMERS ARE ON WELFARE...THEY ARE THE BIGGEST RECIPIENTS OF WELFARE IN THE NATION....

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

Green card holders are not illegal. How's your stocks doing Z?

if they are on welfare they are....

And the big corporate farmers are getting bailed out while small farmers are going bankrupt. The corporate farmer then move in and buy up the little farms. 

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

dude....half the productive farm land in the u.s. was flooded out this year...there is not crops...and those farmers got flood insurance...they do every year....as for the farms that did plant and expect to see a crop....they havnt harvested yet....it is only august....their sh it is still in the ground...

as to yer welfare farmer statement....ALL FARMERS ARE ON WELFARE...THEY ARE THE BIGGEST RECIPIENTS OF WELFARE IN THE NATION....

Dude you don't think I know that. Come on. As my neighbor said they closed down my market and he wasn't flooded out. And of course they have insurance. But now their rates will go up. 

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You say ten, but you have 12 states numbered. Care to explain this?

Good post. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Dude you don't think I know that. Come on. As my neighbor said they closed down my market and he wasn't flooded out. And of course they have insurance. But now their rates will go up. 

look....the crops that are viable are not out of the fields yet....and they are anticipated to be the lowest harvest ever.....prices are gonna sky rocket for the farmers that did produce...settle the fu ck down...jeesh...

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You say ten, but you have 12 states numbered. Care to explain this?

run on it....ya did last time too....