Sign in to follow this  
benson13

Trump’s New Farm Tariffs No Match for China’s Retaliatory Duties

b6df5f0e0ca86fe3bc4e4ec653576808

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump’s new tariffs on Chinese agricultural products are likely to hurt the Asian nation a lot less than the retaliatory duties Beijing already imposes on the U.S.

The White House, while delaying tariffs on big-ticket consumer products until December, decided to push ahead with 10% tariffs on Chinese agricultural products as well as antiques, clothes, kitchenware and footwear from Sept. 1. The list ranges from the exotic -- live primates, whales and foxes -- to the more usual fare of milk and edible oils.

But the amount of farm products China exports to the U.S. is much smaller than what it imports from America, even with the retaliatory tariffs in place. China shipped $3.1 billion worth of farm goods to America in the first half of this year, while it purchased $5.6 billion of U.S. agricultural items over the same period, according to Chinese customs data.

One area where Beijing may feel some pain is in textile exports. The material is already subject to U.S. tariffs and shipments have been falling, according to an industry trade agency. Sales of garments to the U.S. fell 19% in the first half of this year and will drop further as more textile products have been included in the fresh U.S. tariffs, the trade group said. This could hurt China’s cotton imports, which were revised down by China’s agriculture ministry this week.

Tell us the truth Benny..

You want the American people to lose over this

With the gop at the Helm....90% of the American People ALWAYS lose

when-you-combine-these-3-idiots-bushs-nixons-reagan-s-21107329.png

Just now, Z09 said:

Tell us the truth Benny..

You want the American people to lose over this

I'm sooo sorry...please forgive me forum.

I triggered beanie with my tarrif/farmer thread.  

Image result for i'm so sorry gif

Tell us Benny

You really want things to collapse under Trump

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah trump said how easy these trade wars are to win. Lol what an idiot. 

dontlooknow

•  
  • 53,708 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:45 PM

Ive won a lot of awards at my mcdonalds.

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Hey....don't blame me or the MAJORITY.....We NEVER vote republiKlan

Trump is your President room retard benson

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

b6df5f0e0ca86fe3bc4e4ec653576808

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump’s new tariffs on Chinese agricultural products are likely to hurt the Asian nation a lot less than the retaliatory duties Beijing already imposes on the U.S.

I SUCK COCK

But the amount of farm products China exports to the U.S. is much smaller than what it imports from America, even with the retaliatory tariffs in place. China shipped $3.1 billion worth of farm goods to America in the first half of this year, while it purchased $5.6 billion of U.S. agricultural items over the same period, according to Chinese customs data.

One area where Beijing may feel some pain is in textile exports. The material is already subject to U.S. tariffs and shipments have been falling, according to an industry trade agency. Sales of garments to the U.S. fell 19% in the first half of this year and will drop further as more textile products have been included in the fresh U.S. tariffs, the trade group said. This could hurt China’s cotton imports, which were revised down by China’s agriculture ministry this week.

Here we go..Untitled/Leftwinger/Trumps enabler talking about mens dicks again...he reminds me of FECES615