Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
personreal

"Trump Country: 57% of Farmers Support China Tariffs"

Recommended Posts

This will piss off beanie and Fit2BeTied.   :)

 

"A survey conducted by academics at Iowa State University of farmers in Iowa, Illinois and Minnesota found that 57 percent somewhat or strongly support tariffs on Chinese goods, according to NBC News. Fourteen percent were neutral. Just 30 percent somewhat or strongly oppose the tariffs."

 

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/08/13/trump-country-57-of-farmers-support-china-tariffs/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, personreal said:

This will piss off beanie and Fit2BeTied.   :)

 

"A survey conducted by academics at Iowa State University of farmers in Iowa, Illinois and Minnesota found that 57 percent somewhat or strongly support tariffs on Chinese goods, according to NBC News. Fourteen percent were neutral. Just 30 percent somewhat or strongly oppose the tariffs."

 

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/08/13/trump-country-57-of-farmers-support-china-tariffs/

"The very high level of support for the tariffs is all the more striking because it is selflessly patriotic."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO....If its not Foxaganda for Idiots....its breitfart for Morons

 

Thanks Comrade personreal!!

 

tumblr_m2wkltrsJ61r4k4dho1_1280-56a754cc5f9b58b7d0e9401d.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

LMAO....If its not Foxaganda for Idiots....its breitfart for Morons

 

Thanks Comrade personreal!!

 

tumblr_m2wkltrsJ61r4k4dho1_1280-56a754cc5f9b58b7d0e9401d.png

 

 

 

^^  benson triggered again  ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why wouldn't the lazy hayseeds support the tariffs?  They can sit back and let Uncle Sam pay them for NOT growing stuff!

 

What to do...what to do?

 

Get up at 5AM and spend the day plowing the north forty, or kick back, pop a beer, and watch the ball game????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

Why wouldn't the lazy hayseeds support the tariffs?  They can sit back and let Uncle Sam pay them for NOT growing stuff!

 

What to do...what to do?

 

Get up at 5AM and spend the day plowing the north forty, or kick back, pop a beer, and watch the ball game????

they are not lazy ass libtards like you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

they are not lazy ass libtards like you

they sure don't mind taking government welfare though, do they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why wouldn't the lazy hayseeds support the tariffs?  They can sit back and let Uncle Sam pay them for NOT growing stuff!

 

What to do...what to do?

 

Get up at 5AM and spend the day plowing the north forty, or kick back, pop a beer, and watch the ball game????

Unlike much of the dem base that haven't had a job in decades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

they sure don't mind taking government welfare though, do they?

your opinion fagboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

your opinion fagboy

is it your opinion that they DO mind the free money they are getting because they can't sell soybeans to China????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

is it your opinion that they DO mind the free money they are getting because they can't sell soybeans to China????

You have no clue about farming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

is it your opinion that they DO mind the free money they are getting because they can't sell soybeans to China????

You seem upset about this...maybe you were cheering for failure like benson?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you call two farmers in a basement?  

 

A whine cellar.

 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sonny-perdue-whining-farmers-angry-reaction_n_5d51e64ce4b0c63bcbec0c10

 

You know what's interesting?  I googled Perdue Whine Cellar Fox News and you know how many hits I got where Fox reported this douchebag cracking jokes about the farmers that Trump is putting out of business? 

 

Zero.

 

Fascinating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

You have no clue about farming

why can't you answer a simple question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor MM and his strawman arguments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, splunch said:

What do you call two farmers in a basement?  

 

A whine cellar.

 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sonny-perdue-whining-farmers-angry-reaction_n_5d51e64ce4b0c63bcbec0c10

 

You know what's interesting?  I googled Perdue Whine Cellar Fox News and you know how many hits I got where Fox reported this douchebag cracking jokes about the farmers that Trump is putting out of business? 

 

Zero.

 

Fascinating.

Related image

 

If I had a nickel for everytime the leftist media ignored a story...

 

Remember when the Muller probe was the hot topic...how many times did the MSM mention Hillary's involvement with the Russian's including paying for the dossier...almost NEVER!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, personreal said:

If I had a nickel for everytime the leftist media ignore a story...

The "leftist" media that is owned entirely by billionaires and corporations.

 

Don't respond to this.  Since you have no response.  And you're kind of dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, splunch said:

The "leftist" media that is owned entirely by billionaires and corporations.

 

Don't respond to this.  Since you have no response.  And you're kind of dumb.

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, personreal said:

 

See?  Told you.  Explain the "leftist" media owned by billionaires and corporations for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, splunch said:

See?  Told you.  Explain the "leftist" media owned by billionaires and corporations for us.

Explain what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, personreal said:

Explain what?

There are degrees of dumbness. Below the people who cannot give an intelligent answer, are those who cannot even understand the question.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maineman said:

Why wouldn't the lazy hayseeds support the tariffs?  They can sit back and let Uncle Sam pay them for NOT growing stuff!

 

What to do...what to do?

 

Get up at 5AM and spend the day plowing the north forty, or kick back, pop a beer, and watch the ball game????

Welfare farmers...MAGA!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fishhead said:

Welfare farmers...MAGA!!!

STFU YOU WELFARE PORCH MONKEY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, personreal said:

You seem upset about this...maybe you were cheering for failure like benson?  

Trump is the failure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...