BIGTEX

SO, HERE'S THE WARDEN OF THE JOINT WHERE EPSTEIN KILLED HIMSELF. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE GROSS INCOMPETENCE THAT ALLOWED IT TO OCCUR?

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

I think his ignominious I'm cowardly death is pretty much closure... Doesn't get any more closed than that

Well, it’s human nature for us to find blame. Look at this forum. We’ve discussed who is a fault for several days. Because he killed himself - we are left searching for blame. The warden, the officers , Clinton’s. 

Do you see what I mean? 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Well, it’s human nature for us to find blame. Look at this forum. We’ve discussed who is a fault for several days. Because he killed himself - we are left searching for blame. The warden, the officers , Clinton’s. 

Do you see what I mean? 

Yes... Just like when the leftist tried to blame Trump for the El Paso shooting... The only one to blame here is Epstein and his cohorts.

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Going to court , having him on the stand being able to see him be held accountable. I don’t know. It just seems as though there are to many stones left unturned in this situation. It just sucks. Period 

I agree. There is a lot that could have been revealed about both Epstein and his associates as well as about men of Epstein's mentality that is unlikely to be  learned now that he cannot be tried.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I agree. There is a lot that could have been revealed about both Epstein and his associates as well as about men of Epstein's mentality that is unlikely to be  learned now that he cannot be tried.

Finally we agree 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Going to court , having him on the stand being able to see him be held accountable. I don’t know. It just seems as though there are to many stones left unturned in this situation. It just sucks. Period 

And he would have been held accountable, as he would have spent the rest of  his miserable pathetic life behind bars.

Like I said , some would have found closure , and some will find closure that he no longer is breathing the same air as us.

I hope  there is a ledger, or all the victims comes forward and we find out who else is involved but I do know this, if they are brought to justice , the authorities wont allow this to happen to the new bunch of pedophiles in custody.

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

And he would have been held accountable, as he would have spent the rest of  his miserable pathetic life behind bars.

Like I said , some would have found closure , and some will find closure that he no longer is breathing the same air as us.

I hope  there is a ledger, or all the victims comes forward and we find out who else is involved but I do know this, if they are brought to justice , the authorities wont allow this to happen to the new bunch of pedophiles in custody.

Well, this is one of those things. Just got to let it go. 

Just now, king of the county said:

Wrong how so?

I have tried to stay neutral about this until the facts came /come out. But it would appear that all signs are pointing to outside involvement . 

4 hours ago, BIGTEX said:

Leave it to Lil' Tex to make a stupid comment. 

Lil' Tex is a mumble rapper with a drawl. You might know some of his biggest hits "I'm a Brush Popper", "crap on The Inside of My Boots" and who can forget his timeless classic "Texas Starts with a T.. I Think"

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have tried to stay neutral about this until the facts came /come out. But it would appear that all signs are pointing to outside involvement . 

It is what signs?

I was predicting that most on here would have an attitude of "Good riddance and move on". It is plain to see that he is not a good person and his loss is not heartbreaking. 

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Holder was gettin some of that 

Holder has not a thing to do with this. Strange things dwell inside your head, a place where you believe that every woman has videos of her sex life, and the scariest things are women in pantsuits.

35 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

It seems increasingly apparent that Epstein was allowed to commit suicide  because the jailers were incompetent.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

As I said, "it is unwise to assume conspiracy when incompetence is a possible explanation." This is non partisan incompetence. The jailers do  not know how to run a jail. No one consults the prisoners, many of whom are more aware of what is going on then the warden and the guards.

There's a difference between incompetence and not having hindsight.  It does seem exceedingly obvious to me that it is critically important to keep this particular inmate alive, whatever it takes.  If I were the warden I would have probably ordered extraordinary measures to do it.  If he made it difficult I would try to get him into a straight jacket for as long as it took.  Cameras, regular checks, bio monitors, whatever.  He would have to pull some Houdini sh!t to kill himself on my watch.

That said, plenty of prison workers have explained that in reality, it's nearly impossible to stop somebody from killing himself if he really wants to do it, unless he's literally in a straight jacket all the time.  There are just so many ways to do it if you are committed.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It seems increasingly apparent that Epstein was allowed to commit suicide  because the jailers were incompetent.

Agreed. 

38 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

No conspiracy here.

Epstein killed himself.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.

It's as simple as that.

Just now, BIGTEX said:

No conspiracy here.

Epstein killed himself.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.

It's as simple as that.

Well, I’m open to the idea at this point that fowl play was involved 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

You're saying he got killed by Daffy Duck?

47 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Which is it you are flip flopping like kirsten gillibrand 

Just now, king of the county said:

Which is it you are flip flopping like kirsten gillibrand 

I said I’m open. 

57 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Holder has not a thing to do with this. Strange things dwell inside your head, a place where you believe that every woman has videos of her sex life, and the scariest things are women in pantsuits.

Uh yea he does the warden sued him she got appointed to this position after that so he put her there