Fit2Serve

The SOLUTION to 99% of America's Economic, Social, and Environmental Problems: The Southern Solar Power Barrier

On 8/14/2019 at 12:52 AM, DeepBreath said:

ūüėāI've made patients involuntary for this kind of delusional psychosis.¬†ūü§£

Hold on now...the chief engineer may disagree with you.

Image result for unicorn farts gif

9 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

In case you haven’t noticed, immigration and labor needs have changed.

what do Reagan's words have to do with labor needs?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

what do Reagan's words have to do with labor needs?

Immigration has to do with labor needs, dummy. 

Why you think EVERY country but the U.S actually controls their immigration?

For the best benefit of their citizens, DUH. 

12 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

HIGH PAYING??????ūü§£

and again... as someone who has lived in Mexico, I know full well that the ONLY major draw that brings Mexicans to the US is the extremely high pay differential. ¬†Family breadwinners who work in Mexico as aba√Īiles can triple - or greater - their pay by working construction jobs in the US. ¬†They are VERY hard workers, VERY skilled at their craft, and are in demand whenever there is a housing boom anywhere in the US... when the boom slows down, they return home to Mexico and their families.

Same for farm workers.... in Mexico, their DAILY minimum wage is less than $5USD.  The wages in the US are gigantic by comparison.

The primary root cause and driving factor for ALL illegal immigration is craven, traitorous Capitalist Greed, and it is abetted by our government and Law Enforcement's patent refusal to round up the illegal-hiring traitors, and incarcerate or deport them.

What's that? You say your Industry Business Model and Individual Business Plan is insolvent without using Slave-Wage workers and the easy exploitation that comes when you have illegals on the payroll? Too bad. Go out of business, or make less profit. There will ALWAYS be someone to fill the market void the loss of your business creates, and within hours or days, who IS willing to employ Americans, and operate legally.

"Waaaghh!" Don't take away my illegals! They can't complain when I work them through Lunches and Breaks, can't fight back when I make them punch out and back in after 8 hours to avoid paying them overtime, they have to take it up the butt when I short-pay them, or announce Pay Decreases, or screw them out of promised raises and bonuses, and if they even HINT at or try to report all the Workplace Safety Violations and the crimes I commit here at the factory....BOOM, they're fired, and another desperate illegal will be in my Lobby applying for that open job, within hours!"

^^WELCOME TO CANNIBAL CAPITALISM^^

Liberals are the employers of illegals

41 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Liberals are the employers of illegals

you think the poultry processing industry is run by liberals?

really???

We need Americans to push the various technologies to use the sun to produce hydrogen and streamline production and improve efficiency and safety of hydrogen tanks and fuel cells.  This is WAITING for us to just take it.  A fraction of what we spend on defense and subsidizing oil companies and pharmaceutical companies could yield a technology that we could produce and sell all over the world.  Start with stationary uses, like power plants, and smaller units for apartment buildings or even single homes.  Why do we keep pouring money into the same old white bank accounts just because they spend so much money telling us all how all other choices just won't work?

https://hydrogenhouseproject.org/index.html

9 hours ago, maineman said:

and again... as someone who has lived in Mexico, I know full well that the ONLY major draw that brings Mexicans to the US is the extremely high pay differential. ¬†Family breadwinners who work in Mexico as aba√Īiles can triple - or greater - their pay by working construction jobs in the US. ¬†They are VERY hard workers, VERY skilled at their craft, and are in demand whenever there is a housing boom anywhere in the US... when the boom slows down, they return home to Mexico and their families.

Same for farm workers.... in Mexico, their DAILY minimum wage is less than $5USD.  The wages in the US are gigantic by comparison.

It's irrelevant. The government SHOULD be doing one the the FEW actual constitutionally mandated jobs and securing the border/controlling immigration. 

Immigration SHOULD be controlled to the best benefit of the country, not other countries citizens or the world in general. 

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

It's irrelevant. The government SHOULD be doing one the the FEW actual constitutionally mandated jobs and securing the border/controlling immigration. 

Immigration SHOULD be controlled to the best benefit of the country, not other countries citizens or the world in general. 

that's your opinion... thanks for sharing.

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

that's your opinion... thanks for sharing.

It's not an opinion. 

Maybe someday you should take the time to read that document you swore to protect instead of using it to wipe your ass with. 

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

It's not an opinion. 

Maybe someday you should take the time to read that document you swore to protect instead of using it to wipe your ass with. 

I had memorized the constitution before you were born, you stupid silly pathetic excuse for a man.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I had memorized the constitution before you were born, you stupid silly pathetic excuse for a man.

Please....You show less knowledge of the constitution than a toddler. 

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Please....You show less knowledge of the constitution than a toddler. 

thank you for your irrelevant opinion.....

you are the guy who thought that Mexicans don't come her for significantly higher wages.

pathetic idiot.