Fit2Serve

The SOLUTION to 99% of America's Economic, Social, and Environmental Problems: The Southern Solar Power Barrier

REMINDER: The ideas and concepts presented below should answer the question WHY Progressive thoughts and ideas are CRUCIAL to species survival, human advancement, and all forms of PROGRESS

Southern Solar Power Energy Barrier Specs:

> 1000' wide field of mirrors focused to super-heat water-filled water/steam that is moved via wind-power, thus powering a field of generators, 1700 miles long, extending from the Pacific Coast to the Gulf Coast, built in 25 mile modules, with each module supported by a massive Battery Storage / Distribution Plant Grid Infrastructure Link

Primary Benefits-

> Years to complete: 25

> TEMPORARY Employees to build (25 years) 10 million

> PERMANENT Employees when completed, 8 million (all ex fossil fuel workers, thus solving the most pressing economic/jobs problem we will face over the next 25 years as Fossil Fuels production is shut down)

> Worker Pay Range: $45 per hr to $75 per hr

> Power Yield: (Military Application)10 to the 75th power volts, (probably WAY more)...enough to build a rail gun big enough to fire the Empire State Building through the moon on its way to a target in Alpha Centauri, or enough to power 1000 military-grade lasers able to drop ANY and ALL incoming ballistic missiles, across the entire planet, or on a slow day, just slice our Sun into tiny pieces and then weld it all back together, for fun

> Power Yield (Commercial) Enough to provide FREE power to America, and sell power to the entire planet...FOREVER

Secondary Benefits-

> Barrier would power the World's largest Saltwater-to-Freshwater Conversion Plant, at Pacific end, solving West Coast's and Southwest's water shortage...FOREVER

> Barrier would power the World's largest Saltwater-to-Bio-diesel Conversion Factory at Gulf end, to provide a free diesel product America could sell on the Global Market, with the first 15 years of profits going to the poorest, impoverished Bible Belt States (note that the U.S. Navy does this right now, at sea, to forever-replenish their fuel supplies without needing oil tankers)  

Tertiary Benefits-

> NO ONE COULD SURVIVE TRYING TO CROSS THROUGH OR OVER THIS FIELD OF SUPER-HEATED STEAM PIPES AND MIRRORS> INSTANT DEATH

> Motion-detecting wall-powered small lasers could target ANY person within 1000 yards of the Barrier

> AMERICAN PRIDE AND PATRIOTISM RETURNS, as 80% of the LEFT backs the Project, and 80% of the RIGHT backs the project

> America once again returns as GLOBAL Leader, and echoes Moon Landing accomplishment

> All nuclear ballistic weapons instantly rendered OBSOLETE

Quaternary Benefits-

> Border Control and DEA is downsized, and goes all-Electric on their vehicle fleet

> FREE electricity for all Civilian and Commercial electric vehicles, made available by the Federal Government; charging stations from Coast to Coast

> Electrification of America's ENTIRE Railroad System

> It is conceivable that the power developed by a Solar Energy source of this size, channeled into lasers, could actually burn-off enough ocean water to mitigate sea rise

Solutions Provided-

> AMERICAN MILITARY DOMINANCE FOR A GENERATION

> Climate Crisis averted

> 21st Century Jobs created

>  Instead of America just building a humdrum Wall that does nothing, America actually BUILDS something....erecting a wondrous, life-changing project, just like this Nation used to do when challenged, a project like the moon-shot that would AWE and SHOCK the entire World

...And what about all the other benefits FAR too long to fit into this post, once the first 4 Barrier Sections are on-line, and adding-up LONG after the Barrier was completed????

>> Use YOUR imagination....that's what it's for

1 hour ago, Fit2Serve said:

REMINDER: The ideas and concepts presented below should answer the question WHY Progressive thoughts and ideas are CRUCIAL to species survival, human advancement, and all forms of PROGRESS

Southern Solar Power Energy Barrier Specs:

> 1000' wide field of mirrors focused to super-heat water-filled water/steam that is moved via wind-power, thus powering a field of generators, 1700 miles long, extending from the Pacific Coast to the Gulf Coast, built in 25 mile modules, with each module supported by a massive Battery Storage / Distribution Plant Grid Infrastructure Link

Primary Benefits-

> Years to complete: 25

> TEMPORARY Employees to build (25 years) 10 million

> PERMANENT Employees when completed, 8 million (all ex fossil fuel workers, thus solving the most pressing economic/jobs problem we will face over the next 25 years as Fossil Fuels production is shut down)

> Worker Pay Range: $45 per hr to $75 per hr

> Power Yield: (Military Application)10 to the 75th power volts, (probably WAY more)...enough to build a rail gun big enough to fire the Empire State Building through the moon on its way to a target in Alpha Centauri, or enough to power 1000 military-grade lasers able to drop ANY and ALL incoming ballistic missiles, across the entire planet, or on a slow day, just slice our Sun into tiny pieces and then weld it all back together, for fun

> Power Yield (Commercial) Enough to provide FREE power to America, and sell power to the entire planet...FOREVER

Secondary Benefits-

> Barrier would power the World's largest Saltwater-to-Freshwater Conversion Plant, at Pacific end, solving West Coast's and Southwest's water shortage...FOREVER

> Barrier would power the World's largest Saltwater-to-Bio-diesel Conversion Factory at Gulf end, to provide a free diesel product America could sell on the Global Market, with the first 15 years of profits going to the poorest, impoverished Bible Belt States (note that the U.S. Navy does this right now, at sea, to forever-replenish their fuel supplies without needing oil tankers)  

Tertiary Benefits-

> NO ONE COULD SURVIVE TRYING TO CROSS THROUGH OR OVER THIS FIELD OF SUPER-HEATED STEAM PIPES AND MIRRORS> INSTANT DEATH

> Motion-detecting wall-powered small lasers could target ANY person within 1000 yards of the Barrier

> AMERICAN PRIDE AND PATRIOTISM RETURNS, as 80% of the LEFT backs the Project, and 80% of the RIGHT backs the project

> America once again returns as GLOBAL Leader, and echoes Moon Landing accomplishment

> All nuclear ballistic weapons instantly rendered OBSOLETE

Quaternary Benefits-

> Border Control and DEA is downsized, and goes all-Electric on their vehicle fleet

> FREE electricity for all Civilian and Commercial electric vehicles, made available by the Federal Government; charging stations from Coast to Coast

> Electrification of America's ENTIRE Railroad System

> It is conceivable that the power developed by a Solar Energy source of this size, channeled into lasers, could actually burn-off enough ocean water to mitigate sea rise

Solutions Provided-

> AMERICAN MILITARY DOMINANCE FOR A GENERATION

> Climate Crisis averted

> 21st Century Jobs created

>  Instead of America just building a humdrum Wall that does nothing, America actually BUILDS something....erecting a wondrous, life-changing project, just like this Nation used to do when challenged, a project like the moon-shot that would AWE and SHOCK the entire World

...And what about all the other benefits FAR too long to fit into this post, once the first 4 Barrier Sections are on-line, and adding-up LONG after the Barrier was completed????

>> Use YOUR imagination....that's what it's for

😂I've made patients involuntary for this kind of delusional psychosis. 🤣

8 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

1000' wide field of mirrors focused to super-heat water-filled water/steam that is moved via wind-power,

Makes no sense...wheres the science in this? What is water filled water?

If it isn't built with the intent to stoke racism and fear, it'll never get any support.

It's pretty impractical anyway.  I don't want my crucial power infrastructure doubling as an international border, I don't think.  Seems like a big vulnerability.  And spreading it across the whole border like that would be environmentally destructive.  God knows how many habitats or migration patterns would be disrupted.  And how many private lands would it have to intrude on?  The wall is impractical in any shape or form.

I'd rather just go ahead and build those fields upon fields of solar panels or mirrors, use the energy to drive electrolysis or otherwise extract hydrogen from water, and ship that anywhere you need energy.  If we haven't figured out how to make hydrogen tanks safe for cars, so be it.  We can still use it in power plants.  The pollution thus generated...pure water.

7 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Best response today!

6 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Makes no sense...wheres the science in this? What is water filled water?

Yes. It was a stray, unnecessary word.......out of a 1000+ word post, delivered off the top of my head.

Seriously....this is the best criticism you can come up with?

Solar Power electrical generation is a REALLY simple process, and the TINY bit of science I provided (purposefully dumbed-down to about a 5th-Grade level) is BULLETPROOF.

You'd know this....if you'd ever built or designed or worked at a Solar Power electricity generating plant. 

Solar mirrors focused on pipes full of water create superheated steam which turns gears which turns generators which makes that nasty, stingy stuff that knocks you on your butt when you stick a butter knife into a plugged-in toaster set on "brown".   

Surely you know how a Solar Power Plant uses super-heated steam to turn generators?

Feel free to try and nitpick, Giujo......I have to admit, if another poster presented an idea THIS good, I;d be left with trying to find a type...something....ANYTHING to avoid admitting I just got SCHOOLED....IF I was an azzhole.

I'm waiting for you to post something equivalently brilliant. 

That was the POINT of the post......to generate some INTELLIGENT commentary. 

Are you up to it?

GO BIG OR GO HOME.

That's what PROGRESSIVE ideation is all about.

And life, too.....if you dare to venture out of the cave and LIVE one.

In the meantime, because I have worked in the field, and have designed, built, and installed a lot of today's Tech infrastructure from the first Comms satellites at Ford Aerospace back in the 1980's, to ACTUAL Solar Plant components in the early 2000's, to the actual battery enclosure inside every Tesla Roadster, back in 2008....we'll be talking to the folks out here with last names that rhyme with Yates and Muckerberg, and Lusk to REALLY craft the next 50 years and the future energy infrastructure of the Nation. 

16 minutes ago, splunch said:

If it isn't built with the intent to stoke racism and fear, it'll never get any support.

It's pretty impractical anyway.  I don't want my crucial power infrastructure doubling as an international border, I don't think.  Seems like a big vulnerability.  And spreading it across the whole border like that would be environmentally destructive.  God knows how many habitats or migration patterns would be disrupted.  And how many private lands would it have to intrude on?  The wall is impractical in any shape or form.

I'd rather just go ahead and build those fields upon fields of solar panels or mirrors, use the energy to drive electrolysis or otherwise extract hydrogen from water, and ship that anywhere you need energy.  If we haven't figured out how to make hydrogen tanks safe for cars, so be it.  We can still use it in power plants.  The pollution thus generated...pure water.

Those are good ideas, Splunch. I'm only suggesting this massive Solar Project in "Border Wall" configuration because of the extra National Security benefits, and to achieve the "barrier" the RIGHT claims it wants. It makes NO sense to spend billions on a Wall that does nothing but create an eyesore.

I ask ONE question: If Trump had NEVER demonized immigrants, and marketed his Wall as an energy-generating WORLD CLASS 22nd Century AMERICAN MOONSHOT that challenged the Nation's scientists and environmentalists and Chevron and BP and Shell.....how popular would it be, right now? Trump could announce this tomorrow, his Base would call him the Greatest President that will EVER live, and despite the Solar Barrier being completed a generation AFTER Trump and 3 more Presidents come and go....he'd get his TRUMP name on it, AND the historical credit. Just pouring the first foundation blocks for the first mirror supports and cutting that great big ribbon for the media would put Trump into the history books....and all the crazy and racist and idiotic stuff he is recognized for now, would be a small-print footnote on Wikipedia, 20 years from now. 

And any shortcomings, challenges, delays, budget overruns, or accidents that might occur over the next 25 years as we built the thing and solve the problems wouldn't touch Trump's legacy. 

At the core of Trump's ID...isn't this Project EXACTLY what would make him feel like a King, a Savior of America? 

8 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Someone's Envy Petticoat is showing.

As I recall, it was the early- to mid-90's when the GOP propaganda machine cranked up the old "hate the immigrants!" machine.  It's been gaining steam since then.  Trump is just the GOP scumbag that happened to really leverage all those years of work confusing people into thinking their problems are caused by immigrants, and not by gangsters stealing everything that isn't nailed down.

44 minutes ago, Giujo said:

What is water filled water?

Libtard perpetual-motion nonsense, like their insane notion that you can tax your way to prosperity.

4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Have you figured out perpetual motion too? :lol:

Actually, yes. I just realized that if I post the cure for cancer, or open up a Black Hole Transportation Hyperloop that spans the universe, or invite a 7 billion over to my place for Brunch with Jesus.........there will be perpetual juvenile criticisms from the Cheap Seats.

No worries. In another 10 minutes I'll explain how we turn those folks into an inexhaustible food supply.

Soylent Orange is Trump people!  

Just now, Fit2Serve said:

Actually, yes. I just realized that if I post the cure for cancer, or open up a Black Hole Transportation Hyperloop that spans the universe, or invite a 7 billion over to my place for Brunch with Jesus.........there will be perpetual juvenile criticisms from the Cheap Seats.

No worries. In another 10 minutes I'll explain how we turn those folks into an inexhaustible food supply.

Soylent Orange is Trump people!  

Equally plausible to your OP

Don't worry.  Most people with a HS diploma are aware that power plants can use mirrors to heat water and generate power.  I'm not sure why some people like to brag about how stupid they are, but whatever.

2 minutes ago, splunch said:

As I recall, it was the early- to mid-90's when the GOP propaganda machine cranked up the old "hate the immigrants!" machine.  It's been gaining steam since then.  Trump is just the GOP scumbag that happened to really leverage all those years of work confusing people into thinking their problems are caused by immigrants, and not by gangsters stealing everything that isn't nailed down.

Amen brother.

As I recall, over the decades, the Blue Collar anti-Union" "nativist" Conservative Christian RIGHT and the Rich Management Class has at one time or another scapegoated:

The Irish

The Catholics

The Chinese

The Jews

The Blacks

The Poles

The Italians

The __________

The Oldest Divide and Conquer / Stop the Union Vote Strategy in Human History

"Men! Plant Workers! Don't listen to those Union Organizers! You don't want to let those fresh-off-the-boat" ________ scumbags take your jobs, do you?"

Moses and Pharaoh, speaking to the Jewish Slaves Building the Pyramids:

"Workers, Slaves, and People! You don't want those fresh-off-the Nile Nigerian guys to replace you, do you! We'll have to cut your rations!

We promise you one Sabbath a year off work, if you throw those bums off the Construction Lot and work 20 hours tomorrow!"  

10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Equally plausible to your OP

I LOVE constructive criticism.
Plausible? LOL. This Project uses existing technology, tried, true, and proven, and on-line, right now. 

And I promise no cancer from the Windmills I install every 5 miles to move the water through the piping infrastructure.

>> Waiting for your idea that solves all the problems I just solved. Or provides just ONE of the benefits I listed.

..........is that crickets I hear>

Conservatism vs Progressivism

Conservative: "It will never work! It's too hard! It''l take too long! There will never be one watt or amp created by that contraption! It's the work of SATAN!!!!!"

Progressive: "You might be right. Here, plug your laptop into the Wall so you can post something on Breitbart to fight the project.

And...I know I should have asked, first...but  I just Wall-charged your 2025 Yukon too, so you can just make your Hannity Show guest spot, if you leave right now.

One more thing...a small confession... uh...I tinkered with it for 20 minutes, while you were napping, and it now gets 1000 miles on a charge.  

2 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

I LOVE constructive criticism.
Plausible? LOL. This Project uses existing technology, tried, true, and proven, and on-line, right now. 

And I promise no cancer from the Windmills I install every 5 miles to move the water through the piping infrastructure.

>> Waiting for your idea that solves all the problems I just solved. Or provides just ONE of the benefits I listed.

..........is that crickets I hear>

Conservatism vs Progressivism

Conservative: "It will never work! It's too hard! It''l take too long! There will never be one watt or amp created by that contraption! It's the work of SATAN!!!!!"

Progressive: "You might be right. Here, plug your laptop into the Wall so you can post something on Breitbart to fight the project.

And...I know I should have asked, first...but  I just Wall-charged your 2025 Yukon too, so you can just make your Hannity Show guest spot, if you leave right now.

One more thing...a small confession... uh...I tinkered with it for 20 minutes, while you were napping, and it now gets 1000 miles on a charge.  

bullcrap and you know it fukkface

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

bullcrap and you know it fukkface

Honest! No, really! I said I would consider ALL other ideas before I posted, and I DID try to flesh-out all the details of your proposed Rubber-Ducky-powered Southern Border Barrier BEFORE I posted MY suggestion.....but the Pentagon said no, so maybe you and your flock of homies and your BFF's Gumby and Pokey need to go back to the Drawing Board and get back to me. The military was OK with your idea until they realized the whole thing would fly FURTHER South for the winter, and end up at the Panama Canal.   

6 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Honest! No, really! I said I would consider ALL other ideas before I posted, and I DID try to flesh-out all the details of your proposed Rubber-Ducky-powered Southern Border Barrier BEFORE I posted MY suggestion.....but the Pentagon said no, so maybe you and your flock of homies and your BFF's Gumby and Pokey need to go back to the Drawing Board and get back to me. The military was OK with your idea until they realized the whole thing would fly FURTHER South for the winter, and end up at the Panama Canal.   

roflmao

1 hour ago, Fit2Serve said:

Yes. It was a stray, unnecessary word.......out of a 1000+ word post, delivered off the top of my head.

Seriously....this is the best criticism you can come up with?

Solar Power electrical generation is a REALLY simple process, and the TINY bit of science I provided (purposefully dumbed-down to about a 5th-Grade level) is BULLETPROOF.

You'd know this....if you'd ever built or designed or worked at a Solar Power electricity generating plant. 

Solar mirrors focused on pipes full of water create superheated steam which turns gears which turns generators which makes that nasty, stingy stuff that knocks you on your butt when you stick a butter knife into a plugged-in toaster set on "brown".   

Surely you know how a Solar Power Plant uses super-heated steam to turn generators?

Feel free to try and nitpick, Giujo......I have to admit, if another poster presented an idea THIS good, I;d be left with trying to find a type...something....ANYTHING to avoid admitting I just got SCHOOLED....IF I was an azzhole.

I'm waiting for you to post something equivalently brilliant. 

That was the POINT of the post......to generate some INTELLIGENT commentary. 

Are you up to it?

GO BIG OR GO HOME.

That's what PROGRESSIVE ideation is all about.

And life, too.....if you dare to venture out of the cave and LIVE one.

In the meantime, because I have worked in the field, and have designed, built, and installed a lot of today's Tech infrastructure from the first Comms satellites at Ford Aerospace back in the 1980's, to ACTUAL Solar Plant components in the early 2000's, to the actual battery enclosure inside every Tesla Roadster, back in 2008....we'll be talking to the folks out here with last names that rhyme with Yates and Muckerberg, and Lusk to REALLY craft the next 50 years and the future energy infrastructure of the Nation. 

that was just a small point my main question where is the science to show the efficacy of this vast system and would it succeed? I can power an electric clock with a potato that doesn't mean I'm going to power my house with 50 bags of potatoes.

27 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

>> Waiting for your idea that solves all the problems I just solved.

Give every American a billion dollars, their own island in the tropics, a crew of indigenous servants, and a lifetime supply of fresh food and alcohol. 

Done and done.

2 minutes ago, Giujo said:

that was just a small point my main question where is the science to show the efficacy of this vast system wood succeed? I can power an electric clock with a potato that doesn't mean I'm going to power my house with 50 bags of potatoes.

There are MANY Solar Plants operating right now, and the only thing different is scale.

Largest challenges I see, from an engineering/technical/logistics standpoint?

The 75 - 150 new Battery Storage and Distribution Plants design and construction, and getting the new Grid Distribution infrastructure up and running in alignment with each section of the Barrier coming on line.

There WILL be obstacles and challenges, all of which can be mitigated, and of course, the geography would mean we would have to design different kit/modules of components to match the terrain. There will be about 100 miles along the Barrier where the Solar Wall would be linked to a simple Barrier, because of water and gorges and mountain peaks, but we have the Tech to cover any "bare" spots, right now. If you went on You Tube and watched as a military-grade laser evaporated a flock of sheep crossing over open ground, from 10 miles away.....would you try that "open" spot with YOUR kids, hoping the cameras and sensors and humans watching the screens at the Drone Controls were all asleep or down?

There is still the Eminent Domain issue, and there will be some land owners who resist, but I'll take those cases, when the CLEAR benefits to the Nation and the National Security /Military / Defense aspects go before the panel of Judges. Which would you rather try to convince the Court with: that your concrete Wall is mission-critical to America, or that your National Laser Defense project is mission-critical to keeping Americans safe?    

Remember...the President who BIRTHS the moonshot, and notifies the media to hold the historic National Press Conference, and is in Office when the START of the Project is presented gets his name and legacy on it, and all the historical credit and merit.....and the folks that come after get all the headaches.

Frankly, This idea/Project is PERFECT for Trump....and would give him the kind of bragging rights he so desperately wants, to "outdo" Obama....without having to deal with all the messy science and details and cost projections. 

If I was Trump, I'd reveal this "Trump Solar Barrier For Every American's Future!" Project to America at his next (last?) State of the Union Speech.....to THUNDEROUS applause from BOTH sides of Congress, the peanut gallery, and the World Press. Or in front of the World Press at his next Summit with World Leaders.

Hell, with the slavering loyalty his Base has and with Kim Jong Un at his side in China, Trump could propose dismantling both sides of the North and South Korean Demilitarized Zone, to build Trump Solar Barrier 2.0., and power all of the Asian continent and Europe. 

The media Talking Heads and Twitterverse would be trilling about nothing else, for months, and the LEFT would look silly trying to oppose it. Limbaugh and Hannity and Levin and Savage would be calling down the angels from Heaven to lift Trump up to paradise, and enshrine his name next to Jesus, as America's schoolkids would be competing to create a model of the new Solar Barrier for their Science Fair.

And how many regular Joe Trumpers and Never Trumpers from BOTH sides of America would be DYING to get their name on the Barrier Construction Payroll, and wait for one of those jobs, working to build this thing?.

Trump's Approval Rating would jump into the 60% range, and go higher, when the first mile of ground was set up, prepped, and blueprinted for build release, all paraded in front of the World's Press. And it won't even matter if one shovelful of dirt happens, between now and the 2020 Election. 

You want that Trump 2020 Landslide?

This is how you get there.

1 minute ago, Fit2Serve said:

There are MANY Solar Plants operating right now, and the only thing different is scale.

Largest challenges I see, from an engineering/technical/logistics standpoint?

The 75 - 150 new Battery Storage and Distribution Plants design and construction, and getting the new Grid Distribution infrastructure up and running in alignment with each section of the Barrier coming on line.

There WILL be obstacles and challenges, all of which can be mitigated, and of course, the geography would mean we would have to design different kit/modules of components to match the terrain. There will be about 100 miles along the Barrier where the Solar Wall would be linked to a simple Barrier, because of water and gorges and mountain peaks, but we have the Tech to cover any "bare" spots, right now. If you went on You Tube and watched as a military-grade laser evaporated a flock of sheep crossing over open ground, from 10 miles away.....would you try that "open" spot with YOUR kids, hoping the cameras and sensors and humans watching the screens at the Drone Controls were all asleep or down?

There is still the Eminent Domain issue, and there will be some land owners who resist, but I'll take those cases, when the CLEAR benefits to the Nation and the National Security /Military / Defense aspects go before the panel of Judges. Which would you rather try to convince the Court with: that your concrete Wall is mission-critical to America, or that your National Laser Defense project is mission-critical to keeping Americans safe?    

Remember...the President who BIRTHS the moonshot, and notifies the media to hold the historic National Press Conference, and is in Office when the START of the Project is presented gets his name and legacy on it, and all the historical credit and merit.....and the folks that come after get all the headaches.

Frankly, This idea/Project is PERFECT for Trump....and would give him the kind of bragging rights he so desperately wants, to "outdo" Obama....without having to deal with all the messy science and details and cost projections. 

If I was Trump, I'd reveal this "Trump Solar Barrier For Every American's Future!" Project to America at his next (last?) State of the Union Speech.....to THUNDEROUS applause from BOTH sides of Congress, the peanut gallery, and the World Press. Or in front of the World Press at his next Summit with World Leaders.

Hell, with the slavering loyalty his Base has and with Kim Jong Un at his side in China, Trump could propose dismantling both sides of the North and South Korean Demilitarized Zone, to build Trump Solar Barrier 2.0., and power all of the Asian continent and Europe. 

The media Talking Heads and Twitterverse would be trilling about nothing else, for months, and the LEFT would look silly trying to oppose it. Limbaugh and Hannity and Levin and Savage would be calling down the angels from Heaven to lift Trump up to paradise, and enshrine his name next to Jesus, as America's schoolkids would be competing to create a model of the new Solar Barrier for their Science Fair.

And how many regular Joe Trumpers and Never Trumpers from BOTH sides of America would be DYING to get their name on the Barrier Construction Payroll, and wait for one of those jobs, working to build this thing?.

Trump's Approval Rating would jump into the 60% range, and go higher, when the first mile of ground was set up, prepped, and blueprinted for build release, all paraded in front of the World's Press. And it won't even matter if one shovelful of dirt happens, between now and the 2020 Election. 

You want that Trump 2020 Landslide?

This is how you get there.

LOL... Trump's goal of trying to erect a barrier to Illegal immigration On the Border has been hamstrung at every turn because no matter what he says or does it will be opposed by people who do not want to see him continue in the White House. if he were to cure cancer tomorrow they would indict him on a charge of causing the world to be overpopulated... And you want him to jump on the bandwagon of a solar energy barrier only because it fits your particular ideology. And frankly I think solar energy is a pipe dream but if you were able to see your way clear to the need to address illegal immigration in this country to the tune of approximately now 20 million illegals living in this country I would certainly acquiesce to a project such as you propose... But that's not going to happen is it? I find it incredibly hypocritical that in this case you are willing to overlook what you claim what you claim to be Trump's many evils in satisfaction of your goal... And that does nothing but lend credibility to my charge that leftists believe in the end justifies the means regardless of the means... And that usually is to the detriment of this country as a whole.

I would like to see hydrogen move forward because as far as I know, fuel cells don't become toxic waste like batteries do.  I could be wrong, though.  Batteries are filthy to manufacture and dispose of.

23 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

There WILL be obstacles and challenges, all of which can be mitigated

No there won't, and no they can't. Your dumb idea will never progress beyond this stupid thread.