Jump to content
dontlooknow

Goldman sachs says trumps trade war will lead to recession.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Helping? You mean giving you welfare dregs free stuff.

 

God Damn willie. You are nothing but a pathetic mooch. 

 

It's not the governments job to give you stuff, IDIOT.

 

You are okay with them giving 142.3 Billion Dollars to Israel with the promise of 35 Billion more over ten years. Right?

 

You guys are all about rights, but not responsibilities.

 

Meanwhile people in the wealthiest nation in the world go without proper health coverage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

You are okay with them giving 142.3 Billion Dollars to Israel with the promise of 35 Billion more over ten years. Right?

 

You guys are all about rights, but not responsibilities.

 

Meanwhile people in the wealthiest nation in the world go without proper health coverage.

No. I'm OK with the federal government giving ZERO DOLLARS to ANY business, country or citizen.

 

We didn't institute our government to "spread" money around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeepBreath said:

No. I'm OK with the federal government giving ZERO DOLLARS to ANY business, country or citizen.

 

We didn't institute our government to "spread" money around. 

 

You are all about rights, and not responsibilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

 

You are all about rights, and not responsibilities.

and you shilly are all about giving illegals everything before American citizens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

(And that's why the Wall Street Journal reported that drop in revenue as a significant thing.)

 

@Golfboy won't touch the calendar year comparison, the only true test of the first full year. We aren't supposed to be looking at that! LOL!

 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-tax-revenue-declined-0-4-in-2018-11550084426

 

WASHINGTON—Federal tax revenue declined 0.4% in 2018, the first full calendar year under the new tax law, despite robust economic growth and the lowest unemployment rate in nearly five decades.

sWillie got caught lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

sWillie got caught lying.

 

Wall Street journal lying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the Wall Street journal understood that the calendar year was the only real measure of a plan that starts January 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There hasn't even been a complete traditional fiscal year under the Trump Tax Scam to measure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, laton said:

There hasn't even been a complete traditional fiscal year under the Trump Tax Scam to measure

laton = willfranklin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, laton said:

 

Wall Street journal lying?

Sorry sWillie, you got caught lying. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Sorry sWillie, you got caught lying. 

 

 

You got caught lying because no total fiscal year has been completed under the plan

 

why lie about the results?

 

The first calendar year is all that's transpired 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, laton said:

You got caught lying because no total fiscal year has been completed under the plan

why lie about the results?

The first calendar year is all that's transpired 

Poor sWillie.   Got caught lying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Poor sWillie.   Got caught lying. 

 

Poor lying Golfboy

 

Turns out no complete measure of his beloved plan shows revenue up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, laton said:

 

Poor lying Golfboy

 

Turns out no complete measure of his beloved plan shows revenue up

Give it up sWillie, you got caught lying again.

You can change your name, but  you can't change the stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

Give it up sWillie, you got caught lying again.

You can change your name, but  you can't change the stupid.

 

Name a fiscal year that has been completed totally under the plan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is gonna be the question that sends Golfboy running one way or another or watch for the diversion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If not then I am gonna ask Golfboy why the Wall Street journal did an article comparing revenue for 2017 and 2018 calendar years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, laton said:

 

Name a fiscal year that has been completed totally under the plan

2018, sWillie.   Oops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

2018, sWillie.   Oops.

 

Fiscal 2018 began October 1 2017 three months before the plan started 

 

BUSTED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, laton said:

 

Fiscal 2018 began October 1 2017 three months before the plan started 

 

BUSTED

You're right, my bad, it went into effect Jan 1 2018. 

So, you've got nothing to compare to?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

You're right, my bad, it went into effect Jan 1 2018. 

So, you've got nothing to compare to?

 

 

 

 

Calendar years you ignored the Wall Street journal damn look up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, laton said:

 

Calendar years you ignored the Wall Street journal damn look up

 

SO....essentially you are here to promote the 08esque democratic media influenced recession?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 10:52 PM, WillFranklin said:

That's right, the first full calendar year of revenue of the Trump Tax Scam was DOWN!

 

@Golfboy got sizzled AGAIN!

 

That's the first REAL test since it took effect January 1, 2018

 

(Damn, revenue is supposed to increase at least 50 billion dollars year over year.)

 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-tax-revenue-declined-0-4-in-2018-11550084426

 

WASHINGTON—Federal tax revenue declined 0.4% in 2018, the first full calendar year under the new tax law, despite robust economic growth and the lowest unemployment rate in nearly five decades.

 

 

 

You were shown this @Golfboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, laton said:

 

You were shown this @Golfboy

You've got nothing.   I hear revenue is up this year.

2018       2019
361,038  339,980
155,623  167,265

210,832  228,811

510,447  535,545
217,075  232,064

316,278  333,952

225,266  251,348

 

Total

2017: 1,996.599

2018:  2,088,965

 

So, revenue has been up every month, except January. 

Total is up.  Both monthly and CALENDAR YEAR. 

 

Oops.  Guess you should have relied on something more current than Feburary 2019.

Sorry sWillie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...