Jump to content
bigsky

democrats threaten the supreme court

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Oh, that's exactly how it works, Bill.  Your Democrats tried to do the same thing with Kavanaugh  - but they didn't have the numbers, so they doubled down on producing paid liars to smear a good man. 

 

You can try and sell that to a bunch of Detroit 2nd graders, Bill, but you and I and everyone else here knows better.  Most of us know the process for picking a Supreme Court Justice.

 

I did notice when Obama got shellacked for shoving ObamaCare down America's throat.  The backlash from that gave the House and Senate to Republicans.  That's called "shooting your political capital wad" over one unpopular law.  Because of that, Obama had no power to appoint Supreme Court Justices.  Or, at the very least, he could have nominated someone who was much more moderate.  Bad mistake, Bill.  Obama made a very bad tactical mistake that affected the entire Democrat party.  In fact, you can mark that defeat as the beginning of the socialist take-over of your party. 

 

 

I do not lie, Bill.  But, if others think so, then I am perfectly willing to let you and others point out where I've lied in this little debate with you.

 

 

 

Pure BS. Kavanaugh had a hearing and was confirmed despite compelling testimony that he is a sexual predator.

 

His behavior in the hearings was anything but an expression of judicial temperament.

 

It is a stolen seat.

 

You are traitors.

 

Bill

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

... compelling testimony that he is a sexual predator.

 

Ha ha ha ha. :D You're funny Bill.  Mistakes like the Kavanaugh hearing (and ObamaCare) is are the events that have allowed Socialists to infiltrate your party.  Until you Democrats recognize your tactical errors and learn to adjust for these mistakes, you are doomed as a party of the people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skans said:

Ha ha ha ha. :D You're funny Bill.  Mistakes like the Kavanaugh hearing (and ObamaCare) is are the events that have allowed Socialists to infiltrate your party.  Until you Democrats recognize your tactical errors and learn to adjust for these mistakes, you are doomed as a party of the people. 

 

Kavanaugh was a mistake on Trump's part. Bad idea to put an alcoholic sexual predator on the Supreme Court.

 

You don't know right from wrong.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

Kavanaugh was a mistake .....

Bill

I am convinced that Democrats are absolutely incapable of learning from their mistakes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

The seat was President Obama's to fill.

 

Moscow Mitch stole the seat.

 

Shame on you fascists!

 

You are anti-American scumbags.

 

Bad word you!

 

Bill

Mitch followed the Biden rule. Biden said that no president should seat a supreme court justice during their last year in office during Bush's second term. Take it up with creepy uncle Joe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

Kavanaugh was a mistake on Trump's part. Bad idea to put an alcoholic sexual predator on the Supreme Court.

 

You don't know right from wrong.

 

Bill

A big mistake made by Democrats was publicly skinning a supreme court nominee and failing to finish the job. Same mistake made with crossfire boomerang. Democrats need some viagra as not finishing what you start will bite you in the near future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

A big mistake made by Democrats was publicly skinning a supreme court nominee and failing to finish the job. Same mistake made with crossfire boomerang. Democrats need some viagra as not finishing what you start will bite you in the near future. 

 

The mistake was for Republicans to ignore the disqualifying behaviors of Kavanaugh.

 

You are traitors to American values and that will destroy has destroyed your party.

 

Republicans have lot only lost all moral authority, but have become the face of evil.

 

Shame on you.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpyCar said:

 

The mistake was for Republicans to ignore the disqualifying behaviors of Kavanaugh.

 

You are traitors to American values and that will destroy has destroyed your party.

 

Republicans have lot only lost all moral authority, but have become the face of evil.

 

Shame on you.

 

Bill

where is the evidence against Kavanaugh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Mitch followed the Biden rule. Biden said that no president should seat a supreme court justice during their last year in office during Bush's second term. Take it up with creepy uncle Joe. 

 

More bald-faced lies.

 

That's Trumpism. LOL.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

The mistake was for Republicans to ignore the disqualifying behaviors of Kavanaugh.

 

You are traitors to American values and that will destroy has destroyed your party.

 

Republicans have lot only lost all moral authority, but have become the face of evil.

 

Shame on you.

 

Bill

There was no disqualifying behavior. A crazy lady, whom I wouldn't trust alone with my cat, made a baseless allegation of high school sexual assault that was withheld for dramatic effect to the last second. Kavanagh was investigated, no evidence was found to support Ford's ancient tale of a grabbed boob. The justice and his family got death and rape threats from loving and compassionate liberals. He was right to be angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigsky said:

yer avatar is hot.....I reckon she is yer mom....I wish I was yer dad...damn.

Ever seen gone with the wind? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Ever seen gone with the wind? 

oh...didn't figure you for faux chick avatars...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

oh...didn't figure you for faux chick avatars...

Oh? And how many other people here have real ones. ? I’m over the perv comments . I’m here to discuss politics and be entertained . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bigsky said:

threaten restructuring if they dont "heal"...…….are you kidding me? threatening judges....my lord.

ha ha ha ha ha ha. breakdown of communication by elected officials trying to intimidate lifetime appointments to override legislation. this whole topic or talking point if psychological class warfare to keep the divided loyal to their division...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Oh? And how many other people here have real ones. ? I’m over the perv comments . I’m here to discuss politics and be entertained . 

yer the one that stated...."at least mine is real"...……..

now if you wanna give me more material for my spank bank....might I suggest one of the prettiest women ever

See the source image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sole result said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha. breakdown of communication by elected officials trying to intimidate lifetime appointments to override legislation. this whole topic or talking point if psychological class warfare to keep the divided loyal to their division...

pfft...you think they wouldn't restructure when they regain power? dont be naïve...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

pfft...you think they wouldn't restructure when they regain power? dont be naïve...

You are thinking outside the box again right? You are boxed into one track mentality is all your mind has left,  correct? Navigate like tomorrow was a social hoax since the dawn of civilization, because it was.

 

enjoy your attack on over populated elk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

Pure BS. Kavanaugh had a hearing and was confirmed despite compelling testimony that he is a sexual predator.

 

His behavior in the hearings was anything but an expression of judicial temperament.

 

It is a stolen seat.

 

You are traitors.

 

Bill

 

Compelling? I have seen far better acting in daytime soap operas. She would have gotten a b- in junior high drama class for that performance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sole result said:

You are thinking outside the box again right? You are boxed into one track mentality is all your mind has left,  correct? Navigate like tomorrow was a social hoax since the dawn of civilization, because it was.

oh...ok...unfortunately for your premise...when Washington passes laws....it effects us TODAY....so we dont get to just pretend it isn't real....dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigsky said:

oh...ok...unfortunately for your premise...when Washington passes laws....it effects us TODAY....so we dont get to just pretend it isn't real....dude.

oh sigh. You gave away your brain to recite as a contxtual mind. Free trade in the marketplace of trading your sole position in the ever changing population of the  species for a lifetime of making your time mean more than being one of the population here now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sole result said:

oh sigh. You gave away your brain to recite as a contxtual mind. Free trade in the marketplace of trading your sole position in the ever changing population of the  species for a lifetime of making your time mean more than being one of the population here now.

oh sigh is right.....I need booze for yew....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigsky said:

oh sigh is right.....I need booze for yew....

Actually you need sobrity for me. I will induce great pain in your brain that will bleed the syllables of doubt directing your mind. It won't be pleasant at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...