Jump to content
JeanMoulin

Why does Barr care about how JE died?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

 No because if he fired him, well you know the rest.

So, by NOT firing him he looked innocent.   

Because he WAS innocent. 

 

See how that works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did the Liberal MSM omit the party identification of Epstein's "friends"?

 

Friday, August 9. All three networks covered the then-breaking news about Mitchell and Richardson, but none mentioned that they were Democrats. ABC’s on-screen graphic identified Mitchell as a “Fmr. Senate Majority Leader,” but never explained which party he served.

ABC’s LINSEY DAVIS (World News Tonight😞 “Among those Giuffre names in sworn depositions: British royalty Prince Andrew; former Governor and U.N. Ambassador Bill Richardson; and the influential former Senator from Maine, George Mitchell. All three men have strongly denied the allegations....”

CBS’s MOLA LENGHI (CBS Evening News😞 “But the new documents name more names — former U.S. Senator George Mitchell and former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson. Richardson issued a statement today calling the allegations ‘completely false’ ... Mitchell echoed that denial in his own statement....”

NBC’s STEPHANIE GOSK (NBC Nightly News😞 “According to the documents, which are part of a defamation suit settled in 2017, Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre says Maxwell and Epstein ordered her to have sex with a number of powerful men. ‘They instructed me to go to George Mitchell, Bill Richardson, another prince that I don’t know his name.’ Today, Richardson, the former governor of New Mexico, called the allegations ‘completely false.’ And former U.S. Senator George Mitchell said he has never met, spoken with, or had any contact with Giuffre....”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday, August 10. Epstein’s death by apparent suicide put the case at the top of the news, but only ABC mentioned Mitchell and Richardson by name. CBS and NBC referred to the civil case, but masked the identities of the “politically connected” men named by Guiffre.

ABC’s STEPHANIE RAMOS (World News Tonight😞 “Some of those named: British royalty Prince Andrew; former Governor and U.N. Ambassador Bill Richardson; and the former influential Senator from Maine, George Mitchell. All three men have strongly denied the allegations....”

 

CBS’s MOLA LENGHI (CBS Evening News😞 “Epstein’s apparent suicide comes one day after thousands of pages of documents in a civil case between Virginia Giuffre and Ghislaine Maxwell were unsealed. In the court documents, Giuffre, an alleged victim of Epstein, accused Maxwell, Epstein’s ex-girlfriend, of directing her to have sex with several politically connected and financially powerful men when she was a minor....”

 

NBC’s JOSE DIAZ BALART (NBC Nightly News😞 “His [Epstein’s] death comes just one day after documents detail what happened to one accuser, and implicated even more prominent men....”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

So, by NOT firing him he looked innocent.   

Because he WAS innocent. 

 

See how that works?

Not according to the Mueller testimony . He could not charge a sitting president. Did you listen to his testimony? Did THE PIG lie in his written testimony? Mueller.." In general, yes".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting back to JE. Why do you think he had all these tape recordings? Nobody does that unless you want to have the goods on someone if thing go foul. I believe there's some pretty big names on those tapes. Except Bill Clinton. Just kidding. I'm sure THE PIG is on some too. But that's OK because that was before THE PIG was president. Now he's a Christian. God and his cult members have forgiven him for his transgressions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Not according to the Mueller testimony . He could not charge a sitting president. Did you listen to his testimony? Did THE PIG lie in his written testimony? Mueller.." In general, yes".

He didn't need to charge Trump with a crime. 

All he needed to say was "Trump committed crime xyz", and give the evidence.

 

He didn't because Trump committed no crime.   Just like Mueller said  "this report does not allege the President committed a crime".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Getting back to JE. Why do you think he had all these tape recordings? Nobody does that unless you want to have the goods on someone if thing go foul. I believe there's some pretty big names on those tapes. Except Bill Clinton. Just kidding. I'm sure THE PIG is on some too. But that's OK because that was before THE PIG was president. Now he's a Christian. God and his cult members have forgiven him for his transgressions.

What part of "Trump had nothing to do with Epstein except helping the government prosecute him" did you not understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

What part of "Trump had nothing to do with Epstein except helping the government prosecute him" did you not understand?

 I guess you never saw the video of THE PIG and JE salivating over the women at THE PIG's little meet and greet. Golf please, if I can call Bill Clinton a scum bag, why can't you face the truth about your cult leader?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

 I guess you never saw the video of THE PIG and JE salivating over the women at THE PIG's little meet and greet. Golf please, if I can call Bill Clinton a scum bag, why can't you face the truth about your cult leader?

you liberal asswipe are too funny with the way you interpret pictures!!! GROW THE FUK UP ASSWIPE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

 I guess you never saw the video of THE PIG and JE salivating over the women at THE PIG's little meet and greet. Golf please, if I can call Bill Clinton a scum bag, why can't you face the truth about your cult leader?

I saw them dancing with grown up cheerleaders, about 30 years ago. 

That was before he kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago for abusing a young girl there. 

 

I guess you lose again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

I saw them dancing with grown up cheerleaders, about 30 years ago. 

That was before he kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago for abusing a young girl there. 

 

I guess you lose again.

 So that was 30 years ago. Well I guess that's OK then. The southern democrats started the KKK 150 years ago, but that's not OK. Only THE PIG says he kicked JE out. Not what JE claims. Look Golf, this place was a house of debauchery. You know it and I know it. THE PIG's a Christian now so all is forgiven. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

 So that was 30 years ago. Well I guess that's OK then. The southern democrats started the KKK 150 years ago, but that's not OK. Only THE PIG says he kicked JE out. Not what JE claims. Look Golf, this place was a house of debauchery. You know it and I know it. THE PIG's a Christian now so all is forgiven. 

Yea, 30 years ago with grown women at a party isn't wrong, immoral or anything else. 

Trump tried to get Epstein put in jail.  They weren't friends.

Dumbass. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Yea, 30 years ago with grown women at a party isn't wrong, immoral or anything else. 

Trump tried to get Epstein put in jail.  They weren't friends.

Dumbass. 

 

 You don't have to be friends with someone to fvck the jail bait that he brings to the party. THE PIG claims he kicked him out, but gave no solid reason. Had to be a big reason to loose a pussy supplier like JE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JeanMoulin said:

 You don't have to be friends with someone to fvck the jail bait that he brings to the party. THE PIG claims he kicked him out, but gave no solid reason. Had to be a big reason to loose a pussy supplier like JE. 

He did give a solid reason, for abusing a young girl at the club. 

And he helped government prosecutors try to jail him. 

 

Why do you keep telling yourself these lies?

Your TDS is making you stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump--a guy who salivates about wanting to bang his own daughter--and who says his buddy is a great guy who likes his women young, clearly understood what was up all along.

 

Total scumbag. He's a pussy grabbing sexual predator who will be behind bars sooner or later. Unless he pulls an Epstein himself.

 

Having the cyber-staking creep Golfboy vouch for you is about as damning as it gets.

 

Sick fucks.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

 Not necessarily. His goal is to clear THE PIG of any wrong doing. That's all the fat bastard was hired for.

Huh? There's ZERO evidence to suggest any wrong doing to begin with, DUMBASS.

 

How did that 2 years of investigating for collusion with Russia work out for you? 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Golf is THE PIG's Squeeky Frome. He is a cult member and will defend him to the death no matter how vile and disgusting. But he should take heart, he's in good company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe fat ass hole, billy bob barr is one of JEs co conspirators in his sex traffic criminal enterprise, 

or his fat ass buddies like trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, William1444 said:

maybe fat ass hole, billy bob barr is one of JEs co conspirators in his sex traffic criminal enterprise, 

or his fat ass buddies like trump.

nope the Clinton's are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...