JinnMartini

Why do posters here ENTERTAIN leftwinger ?

If we all ignored the retard  (he's beyond repair anyway),  he would cringe in pain, all alone there in front of his pc crying for attention.

L  o  L.

42 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

If we all ignored the retard  (he's beyond repair anyway),  he would cringe in pain, all alone there in front of his pc crying for attention.

L  o  L.

They love to waste their time.

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

L  o  L.

He really upset you, didn't he?

Making him look stupid has become a hobby kind of like Candy Crush... It's addictive.

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

L  o  L.

because he represents corrupted brains on several levels of social interpreting life the wrong way.

Another thread about Left winger?

I think the guy is renting space in your head, if you dont like his posts you can ignore him or physically ignore him if you choose

but youre probably in the camp of not putting people in the Ignore Sin bin .

but if that is the case why post a thread about him? youre making a case for he is in your head.

I cant stand Big Tex and Big Sky, Im not going to make threads about them as its a waste of time 

20 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I think the guy is renting space in your head, if you dont like his posts you can ignore him or physically ignore him if you choose

but youre probably in the camp of not putting people in the Ignore Sin bin .

but if that is the case why post a thread about him? youre making a case for he is in your head.

I cant stand Big Tex and Big Sky, Im not going to make threads about them as its a waste of time 

Look at you project yourself so intellectually above the rest.  I see you are of the rationing thought with "out of sight, out of mind." philosophy while defending hypothetical stndards to the grave as the only truths needed to stay in charcter serving the greater good of thinking life is larger than reproductive position of the population now. Which makes you just another left winger faking real until all people have left are dying to save humanity's definiton of life by theoretical standards.

35 minutes ago, sole result said:

I see you are of the rationing thought with "out of sight, out of mind." philosophy while defending hypothetical stndards to the grave as the only truths needed to stay in charcter serving the greater good of thinking life is larger than reproductive position of the population now.

and the pink bunnies eating rainbow colored grass tip toeing across the blue sky dancing to the winds and strings of the mind

37 minutes ago, sole result said:

Which makes you just another left winger faking real until all people have left are dying to save humanity's definiton of life by theoretical standards.

The only part I understood was the "another left winger faking"

Im sorry to tell you this Slick, but Im not left winger as for saving humanities definition of life by theoretical standards, to that I say

One nation under a groove 

43 minutes ago, sole result said:

I see you are of the rationing thought with "out of sight, out of mind." philosophy while defending hypothetical stndards to the grave as the only truths needed to stay in charcter serving the greater good of thinking life is larger than reproductive position of the population now. Which makes you just another left winger faking real until all people have left are dying to save humanity's definiton of life by theoretical standards.

Rationing thought? How does anyone "ration thought"?    By restricting themselves to three thoughts per day?

3 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

L  o  L.

I love poking the morons with sticks (facts) and watching them run in horror. 

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Rationing thought? How does anyone "ration thought"?    By restricting themselves to three thoughts per day?

So, you didn't know he meant "rational" or were you just being an asshole?

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

WHY DO RIGHT WINGERS ALWAYS START TROLL THREADS?

Asks the King of troll threads...

31 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

and the pink bunnies eating rainbow colored grass tip toeing across the blue sky dancing to the winds and strings of the mind

The only part I understood was the "another left winger faking"

Im sorry to tell you this Slick, but Im not left winger as for saving humanities definition of life by theoretical standards, to that I say

One nation under a groove 

you can hide in plausible deniability because so many others sing the same chorus to I speak gibberish. and in reality the mob rules and individuals need to stfu and pay to play supporting roles to self anointed people.

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

you can hide in plausible deniability because so many others sing the same chorus to I speak gibberish. and in reality the mob rules and individuals need to stfu and pay to play supporting roles to self anointed people.

Do you like fried chicken?

4 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Do you like fried chicken?

As much as you like rice and bean sprouts..You really come off as a Manchurian citizen since you aren't running for political office.

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

what no snappy gibberish 

knew it was a syllogistic question to change the subject of why most political activists loath self evident results as naturally positioned never exceeding simultaneously here.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

knew it was a syllogistic question to change the subject of why most political activists loath self evident results as naturally positioned never exceeding simultaneously here.

yawn

blah blah blah 

3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

yawn

blah blah blah 

act like you aren't sinking in your own crap.

17 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

This thread is  NOT  about leftwinger, imbecile  .  .  .  learn to understand what you read in a post,  in MY post above !

17 hours ago, chairmanOFTB said:

.  .  .   if you dont like his posts you can ignore him or physically ignore him if you choose

I'm DOING  that alrready, imbecile !

This thread is an invitation for others to do the same  .  .  imbecile !

16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

topic interpretation and staying on subjective talking point. Existentializing the exponential life doesn't exceed now. The heart of dishonest and the soul of social corruption by a body of context promising better tomorrows for total devotion to whatifisms cradle to grave now factualized by relative time logistics.

16 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You're just too stupid to figure he meant "rationalizing" , rodent !

6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

This thread is  NOT  about leftwinger, imbecile  .  .  .  learn to understand what you read in a post,  in MY post above !

I'm DOING  that alrready, imbecile !

This thread is an invitation for others to do the same  .  .  imbecile !

You're the one whining about him moron

Most of us dont need to be told, or  reminded how to deal with certain people 

duh 

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

You're the one whining about him moron

Most of us dont need to be told, or  reminded how to deal with certain people 

duh 

If anything I'm whining about the posters who ENTERTAIN him  .  .  .  imbecile!

But you appear too stupid to grasp such a simple notion.

Whatever.