Sign in to follow this  
swiftsword

Watch Out for Pointed Objects!

48 minutes ago, swiftsword said:

Oh, man, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!................

"emotional triangulation of ignoring my natural position and become dedicated to the proposition mankind is above natural displacement intellectually. :"

1.) ONLY YOU, could use the ABOVE phrase, to say, "you're putting words in my mouth" , hahaha!

2.) I was JUST WAITING, for you to get around to the jag, "natural displacement"..... ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES, Haha!

There is a difference between putting words in your mouth and you using language to caricaturize me into something I never was.  Words develop mental images in the brains of people seeing or hearing them as each brain has its own interpretation because every lifetime exists as simultaneously alive and 24/7 interpretation doesn't comply with that creating a conflict within each brain instinctively/subliminal and social consciencely/intellectual trained after birth.

so natural displacement vs placement in social order by narrative. reproduction vs societal evolution.Societal evolution only lasts as long as reproductions act it out now or become extinct, or stop doing it.  I stopped doing it as civilly as possible because I cannot adapt to life beyond now as existing here..

As my one 6 degree of separation points out with me being at center of gravity all intelectuals choosing a point of thinking outside a box squaring off against the other 5 sides controlled by 8 corners of controlling half truths. everyone sees me as benealth their social combined intellects thinking they outsmarted God and Satan or extraterrrestrials, or supernatural spirits seeking bodies to inhabit. all in the game of keeping ancestries guessing where eternity started from beyond the moment here and it never has been anything else but the moment here.

15 hours ago, sole result said:

I understand now is eternity, quatum physics is just another form of metaphysical physical possibilities to keep people guessing where the point of origin is for each human ever existed so far.

always been here now and nowhere else possible. Quantum physics is designed to prevent anyone from figuring that out socially.  That is how much I understand quantum entanglement. the matrix has you, I escaped reality but never will be anything more than the reproduction I was reproduced as one in 7.5 billion occupants of now for the temporal time I get conception to dead and decomposed.

Intellect is an induced energy from the brain operating 100% body functions making it possible at navigating life as simultaneously here. Simple compounding details fertilized cell to decomposed organic matter being a lifetime of this species inception to extinction when specifically part of what is taking place now.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. damn, your ideology is toast and you make the best of roasting with it.

ps, what is the relative difference between pointed objects and pointed objectives by a mob mentality?  Doesn't matter as individuality is dead either way, just with pointed mob objectives one stays alive staying in character making sure they silence their children before socializing in public arena of ideas.

Why nobody gets along saving humanity. Nobody wants to discuss the actual point of origin honestly as when they do their own people turn against them along with all other interpretations ignoring now is eternity..

Yknow, sole, I guess I've heard enough of your rantings, by NOW, to KNOW, kind of WHAT you're ABOUT...   and you know, it's NOT  a bad thing, your views and outlook!

I mean, I think you have good intentions, a good outlook!- A GOOD desire, for mankind!....You have a good "theory", 

I guess we'd have to call it, on Mankind, and and sociological issues....

you want us all to get along, you want to see individuality, you want people to be able to express themselves and those are all laudable goals those are all great things and I applaud you for having that Outlook.....your  only problem with your outlook is that you seem to be saying that you want everyone to get along so much so that you don't want anyone to argue you don't want anyone to disagree you don't you even said you don't want anyone to take sides so how the hell are we going to be free and have individuality if we don't take sides are we going to be like robots I mean we going to be like George Orwell's 1984 where we all just agree with the government or agree with with with who who are we going to agree with so WHO is going to be the

"People Speak" ?.. 

WHO is going to be the OPINION maker...?

SEE, THAT'S where your Sociological Theory breaks DOWN, cuz, I KNOW you want everybody to be peaceful and friendly, but you want everybody to AGREE with each OTHER-

AND, number ONE, that's just NOT human nature,

and number TWO, if we ALL AGREE,  WHO is going to MAKE the the theory- WHO is going to make the OPINION, that we all agree WITH?

SEE that's where the problem LIES, with INDIVIDUALITY -  you have something called FREE WILL, and FREE CHOICE! and something ELSE called the Argumentative NATURE, OF HUMAN BEINGS! - wanting to STAND UP, for your point, for your viewpoint!

SO, MAYBE you should just SAY that.... That THAT'S what you're ABOUT, and THAT'S what you BELIEVE....

INSTEAD of , trying to WRAP it ALL AROUND of these STRINGS of WORDS and in trying to MIX Quantum Mechanics,  Physics, AND Sociology,  WHEN THEY DON'T GO TOGETHER !!

TRYING to mix a hard science, with sociology - you KNOW, the two DON'T go together at ALL !

Sociology is is is is is a kind of, and ALMOST an ART - it's it's it's MORE of a you know, your idea of, how people should behave in SOCIETY-

WHAT and HOW Society should BE, and the OTHER, in Physics, and Quantum mechanics, and all that other stuff, is

HARD SCIENCE!

FULL of HARD and FAST RULES,  and formulae! Mathematical EQUATIONS, AND CERTAINTIES!!!!

You CAN'T just  MIX hard-and-fast Mathematical Certainties with the "fuzzy" THEORIES, that are involved in Sociology-  HOW AND WHY PEOPLE should REACT, and how people should BEHAVE, and how things SHOULD BE,

in SOCIETY!

THE TWO DISCIPLINES, the two IDEAS don't JIVE!

The two the two groups of ideas are TOTALLY DISSIMILAR.... ONE is, as I say, FULL of HARD-and-fast Mathematical CERTAINTIES, and the OTHER, Sociology , is, you know, YOUR idea, you know and MY idea, and JOE AND HARRYs IDEA, of how Society should BE and how people SHOULD BEHAVE in society.......

Get what I'm sayin' ?

In SHORT, sole, DON'T MIX,  your "Quanta", with your "Emotional Triangulaton of Natural Displacement"

.........Hahahahaha!

13 hours ago, swiftsword said:

Yknow, sole, I guess I've heard enough of your rantings, by NOW, to KNOW, kind of WHAT you're ABOUT...   and you know, it's NOT  a bad thing, your views and outlook!

I mean, I think you have good intentions, a good outlook!- A GOOD desire, for mankind!....You have a good "theory", 

I guess we'd have to call it, on Mankind, and and sociological issues....

you want us all to get along, you want to see individuality, you want people to be able to express themselves and those are all laudable goals those are all great things and I applaud you for having that Outlook.....your  only problem with your outlook is that you seem to be saying that you want everyone to get along so much so that you don't want anyone to argue you don't want anyone to disagree you don't you even said you don't want anyone to take sides so how the hell are we going to be free and have individuality if we don't take sides are we going to be like robots I mean we going to be like George Orwell's 1984 where we all just agree with the government or agree with with with who who are we going to agree with so WHO is going to be the

"People Speak" ?.. 

WHO is going to be the OPINION maker...?

SEE, THAT'S where your Sociological Theory breaks DOWN, cuz, I KNOW you want everybody to be peaceful and friendly, but you want everybody to AGREE with each OTHER-

AND, number ONE, that's just NOT human nature,

and number TWO, if we ALL AGREE,  WHO is going to MAKE the the theory- WHO is going to make the OPINION, that we all agree WITH?

SEE that's where the problem LIES, with INDIVIDUALITY -  you have something called FREE WILL, and FREE CHOICE! and something ELSE called the Argumentative NATURE, OF HUMAN BEINGS! - wanting to STAND UP, for your point, for your viewpoint!

SO, MAYBE you should just SAY that.... That THAT'S what you're ABOUT, and THAT'S what you BELIEVE....

INSTEAD of , trying to WRAP it ALL AROUND of these STRINGS of WORDS and in trying to MIX Quantum Mechanics,  Physics, AND Sociology,  WHEN THEY DON'T GO TOGETHER !!

TRYING to mix a hard science, with sociology - you KNOW, the two DON'T go together at ALL !

Sociology is is is is is a kind of, and ALMOST an ART - it's it's it's MORE of a you know, your idea of, how people should behave in SOCIETY-

WHAT and HOW Society should BE, and the OTHER, in Physics, and Quantum mechanics, and all that other stuff, is

HARD SCIENCE!

FULL of HARD and FAST RULES,  and formulae! Mathematical EQUATIONS, AND CERTAINTIES!!!!

You CAN'T just  MIX hard-and-fast Mathematical Certainties with the "fuzzy" THEORIES, that are involved in Sociology-  HOW AND WHY PEOPLE should REACT, and how people should BEHAVE, and how things SHOULD BE,

in SOCIETY!

THE TWO DISCIPLINES, the two IDEAS don't JIVE!

The two the two groups of ideas are TOTALLY DISSIMILAR.... ONE is, as I say, FULL of HARD-and-fast Mathematical CERTAINTIES, and the OTHER, Sociology , is, you know, YOUR idea, you know and MY idea, and JOE AND HARRYs IDEA, of how Society should BE and how people SHOULD BEHAVE in society.......

Get what I'm sayin' ?

In SHORT, sole, DON'T MIX,  your "Quanta", with your "Emotional Triangulaton of Natural Displacement"

.........Hahahahaha!

everyone can believe in a theory but nobody is allowed to understand the self evident? Your reality has a serious flaw. It is forever dishonest.

2 hours ago, sole result said:

everyone can believe in a theory but nobody is allowed to understand the self evident? Your reality has a serious flaw. It is forever dishonest.

Nothing you claim to be self evident is perceptible by any of the senses.

2 hours ago, sole result said:

You JUST DON'T GET IT,, do you, sole?

You just spouted MORE gobbledygook, and didn't ADDRESS the POINT that I MADE! 

Once AGAIN, I'll TRY to be more clear.

YOU come on here, and string all these MISMATCHED non-sequiturs, these INCONSISTENT, DISJOINTED, incongruous, and CONTRADICTORY WORDS, and you string them together,  when I don't think YOU know what half of them MEAN!....

ESPECIALLY the ones about Quantum Theory or Physics.... It's OBVIOUS you have no knowledge of these things, because of the way you USE them, and you MIX those words, with your repeated sociological terms that you got from somewhere(?), like "self-evident" and triangulation and "natural displacement" which, REALLY don't make sense- you just KEEP throwing those IN, and they don't make sense- and ALL I'm saying to you, is, you're perfectly free to babble and spew gobbledygook all day LONG..! you're perfectly free to DO that- it's AMERICA, free country, but DON'T think that anybody is going to answer you, because they can't UNDERSTAND something that you don't even know what you're talkin about yourself !

OKAY?.....So, don't jump down my throat, I'm trying to be nice to you, and say, in a nice way,

IF you want people to RESPOND to you, you HAVE to start TALKING in the human LANGUAGE, that the REST of us DO!

That makes SENSE, that's not just disjointed incongruous phrases, thrown together.....Peace out, sole.......

18 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nothing you claim to be self evident is perceptible by any of the senses.

instinctive self awareness is the compounding effect caused by all 5 senses working at the same time in series parallel to each lifetime working as one of a kind when simultaneously occupying space now.

that doesn't work operating with a one track vernacular mind to projecting life cannot be limited to know philosophies governing the nurturing of human nature cradle to grave ancestrally cultivating notions of national identities geographically within one species globally.

Working social deception until extinction is the end game reality players use against their own ancestry as well as their own species.

17 hours ago, swiftsword said:

You JUST DON'T GET IT,, do you, sole?

You just spouted MORE gobbledygook, and didn't ADDRESS the POINT that I MADE! 

Once AGAIN, I'll TRY to be more clear.

YOU come on here, and string all these MISMATCHED non-sequiturs, these INCONSISTENT, DISJOINTED, incongruous, and CONTRADICTORY WORDS, and you string them together,  when I don't think YOU know what half of them MEAN!....

ESPECIALLY the ones about Quantum Theory or Physics.... It's OBVIOUS you have no knowledge of these things, because of the way you USE them, and you MIX those words, with your repeated sociological terms that you got from somewhere(?), like "self-evident" and triangulation and "natural displacement" which, REALLY don't make sense- you just KEEP throwing those IN, and they don't make sense- and ALL I'm saying to you, is, you're perfectly free to babble and spew gobbledygook all day LONG..! you're perfectly free to DO that- it's AMERICA, free country, but DON'T think that anybody is going to answer you, because they can't UNDERSTAND something that you don't even know what you're talkin about yourself !

OKAY?.....So, don't jump down my throat, I'm trying to be nice to you, and say, in a nice way,

IF you want people to RESPOND to you, you HAVE to start TALKING in the human LANGUAGE, that the REST of us DO!

That makes SENSE, that's not just disjointed incongruous phrases, thrown together.....Peace out, sole.......

I got your talking point of insulating and isolating details on a time line narrative to keep people distracted from how time doesn't change anything physically as physically here nothing stays the same details twice while being copied into a new total sum constantly.

My favorite example is fertilized cell to decomposed body never is the same details added twice currently here when present of adapting to the moment alive or dead because if one was never conceived all they would have been is a caricature in context of human projection life must be too large and too ciomplicated to be self contianed tpo this universal points of perpetual balancing in an atmosphere created between erosion and decomposition wile sustained at ist constant universal point of displacement.

that self evident result of being part of a species one lifetime at a time here now in order of ancestral progression inception to extinction of reproduced results so far. Specific gravity as never discussed agruing over working theories and practiced theologies throughout history of recording what never fails to lure ancestors into performing as type cast people cradle to grave.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

instinctive self awareness is the compounding effect caused by all 5 senses working at the same time in series parallel to each lifetime working as one of a kind when simultaneously occupying space now.

that doesn't work operating with a one track vernacular mind to projecting life cannot be limited to know philosophies governing the nurturing of human nature cradle to grave ancestrally cultivating notions of national identities geographically within one species globally.

Working social deception until extinction is the end game reality players use against their own ancestry as well as their own species.

No one tries to deceive their ancestry or species.The ancestors ate dead, the "species" has no organization.  There is no International Hominid Union.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one tries to deceive their ancestry or species.The ancestors ate dead, the "species" has no organization.  There is no International Hominid Union.

Now is eternity so ignoring it with what is believed in is truth without complete understanding of the whole moment and all the greater good intentions of time line relativity, Eternal Hell is all that is left until genetic progression sustaining the number of the species alive now has no body remaining to stay in character of type cast people.

6 hours ago, sole result said:

I got your talking point of insulating and isolating details on a time line narrative to keep people distracted from how time doesn't change anything physically as physically here nothing stays the same details twice while being copied into a new total sum constantly.

My favorite example is fertilized cell to decomposed body never is the same details added twice currently here when present of adapting to the moment alive or dead because if one was never conceived all they would have been is a caricature in context of human projection life must be too large and too ciomplicated to be self contianed tpo this universal points of perpetual balancing in an atmosphere created between erosion and decomposition wile sustained at ist constant universal point of displacement.

that self evident result of being part of a species one lifetime at a time here now in order of ancestral progression inception to extinction of reproduced results so far. Specific gravity as never discussed agruing over working theories and practiced theologies throughout history of recording what never fails to lure ancestors into performing as type cast people cradle to grave.

Ok, you win....

I give up.

you're just going to keep spouting bulcrap that doesn't make any sense, strings words that don't go together that make absolutely no sense with incorrect pronouns no punctuation and BASICALLY, 10 lb of BULLSHIIT in a 5lb bag. AND nobody can understand what you're saying because YOU don't even know what you're saying don't know how to express yourself properly, use the wrong words you don't know anything about punctuation or pronouns or how to write even if you did have a coherent thought....

WORDS LIKE ANCESTRALLY, DECOMPOSITION,SELF EVIDENT, AND ALL THE OTHER IDIOTIC, IRRELEVANT, AND IMPROPER-USE WORDS YOU LOVE💘, HAVE LOST THEIR IMPACT, THE FIRST 87 TIMES YOU USED THEM YOU FOOL ! 

so you win.

Happy now, goofy?

P.S. - I tried, but it did no good.

so I'm just going to go back to ignoring you.

HERE'S PROOF OF MY POINT.

DO YOU WALK AROUND IN YOUR LIFE, TALKING TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, IN THE SAME STYLE AS YOU WRITE, ON HERE?. .. 

GROW UP.

NO ONE'S IMPRESSED, ONLY ANNOYED.

ASK YOURSELF !!!!

DO YOU WALK AROUND IN YOUR LIFE, TALKING TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, IN THE SAME STYLE AS YOU WRITE, ON HERE?. .. 

GROW UP.