Sign in to follow this  
swiftsword

Watch Out for Pointed Objects!

22 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Hey swiftsword  .  .  .  are you as swift with your sword as this samurai is with his ?

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WA6TcmNF--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1473514097159569958.mp4

Why, thank you for asking, Jinn....

As a matter of fact, I'm pretty SWIFT, with ALL my Pointed weapons, Hahahaha !.........

When I was younger, I took fencing lessons for a while...I used to LOVE wearing the jacket and other parts of the suit, and the mask, and holding the foil....

In my opinion, other than ice hockey, it was the most fun sport I was ever engaged in, with my clothes on......

Now, I have a Katana, a real 27-inch one, made from folded, layered, Damascus steel....It's what's called a "4-body blade", which means, supposedly, in the Samaurai days, one of these  could penetrate FOUR BODIES....( If 4 bad guys, were STUPID enough, to stand IN FRONT OF A GUY WITH A kATANA IN HIS HAND, Haahahaha! )

I've never tried to "run anyone thru", with it, but I HAVE practiced removing heads, with watermelons.....

LOTS of FUN!

Just now, swiftsword said:

I've never tried to "run anyone thru", with it, but I HAVE practiced removing heads, with watermelons.....

LOTS of FUN!

What about Apple pies?

WELL, pointed objects can be more hazardous to your physical health, but pointed talking points are probably more likely to get me in an argument.........

Ha!

1 hour ago, swiftsword said:

WELL, pointed objects can be more hazardous to your physical health, but pointed talking points are probably more likely to get me in an argument.........

Ha!

Only when you take sides.  Oh wait, it won't matter which side when a person won't choose any option to believe real doesn't matter and sticking to hypothetical standards as the only truisms people need cradle to grave really does make life a living hell being part of the homo sapien species conception to dead.

17 hours ago, sole result said:

Only when you take sides.  Oh wait, it won't matter which side when a person won't choose any option to believe real doesn't matter and sticking to hypothetical standards as the only truisms people need cradle to grave really does make life a living hell being part of the homo sapien species conception to dead.

WOW!.........

And I was JUST GOING TO SAY, sole result, how, "Gee, it's NICE, to see you CONVERSING, in a LANGUAGE WE CAN ALL UNDERSTAND, AND ARE FLUENT IN!"

But THEN, you just COULD'NT HOLD BACK ! - YOU COULDN'T continue ON, in REGULAR ENGLISH, without all the Additional, Non-useful, confusing 

"sole-result- speak"...........

Haahahahaha!..........That's Ok........

I guess it's like ME, with SEX..........JUST CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM IT, ...... Haahahaha!

But I MUST SAY, sole........Reading and decoding your sole-result-speak Message, in the post above, gives me the impression that you are REALLY MISERABLE, that you feel like life is not worth LIVING, with your comments, 

"cradle to grave really does make life a living hell,  being part of the homo sapien species conception to dead. " ............

2 hours ago, swiftsword said:

WOW!.........

And I was JUST GOING TO SAY, sole result, how, "Gee, it's NICE, to see you CONVERSING, in a LANGUAGE WE CAN ALL UNDERSTAND, AND ARE FLUENT IN!"

But THEN, you just COULD'NT HOLD BACK ! - YOU COULDN'T continue ON, in REGULAR ENGLISH, without all the Additional, Non-useful, confusing 

"sole-result- speak"...........

Haahahahaha!..........That's Ok........

I guess it's like ME, with SEX..........JUST CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM IT, ...... Haahahaha!

But I MUST SAY, sole........Reading and decoding your sole-result-speak Message, in the post above, gives me the impression that you are REALLY MISERABLE, that you feel like life is not worth LIVING, with your comments, 

"cradle to grave really does make life a living hell,  being part of the homo sapien species conception to dead. " ............

Your reverse psychology working inverted logic has your character thinking outside of real displacement saying my decyphering your operating reality is me making up a code.  This planet's atmosphere exists because it is sustained between erosion and decomposition.creating unduplicated resulting combinations all the time between the content sustaining this universal position eroding makes up the proportions of life maintaining the food chain population not present on anything else discovered in this solar system, and only by intellectual projection is it considered possible to exist in another solar sustem in this or any other galaxy.

so the metaphors of separate ideologies used to keep humans fighting within their own species becomes the definitions of parallel universes and alternate realities in this multi world atmosphere.

5 hours ago, sole result said:

Your reverse psychology working inverted logic has your character thinking outside of real displacement saying my decyphering your operating reality is me making up a code.  This planet's atmosphere exists because it is sustained between erosion and decomposition.creating unduplicated resulting combinations all the time between the content sustaining this universal position eroding makes up the proportions of life maintaining the food chain population not present on anything else discovered in this solar system, and only by intellectual projection is it considered possible to exist in another solar sustem in this or any other galaxy.

so the metaphors of separate ideologies used to keep humans fighting within their own species becomes the definitions of parallel universes and alternate realities in this multi world atmosphere.

WOW, Man..................Just...........................WOW.....................Haha!

7 minutes ago, swiftsword said:

WOW, Man..................Just...........................WOW.....................Haha!

Keep mocking so you never notice when your reality was over almost 7 years ago and your behavior is the only reason it still exists..

I Would Like YOU, TO TELL US ALL, EXACTLY WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

sustained between erosion and decomposition.creating unduplicated resulting combinations all the time between the content sustaining this universal position eroding makes up the proportions of life maintaining the food chainpopulation not present on anything else discovered 

PLEASE EXPLAIN IT, IN SIMPLE TERMS?

And THEN, tell us all WHY, it is NOT just an UNRELATED STRING, of NONSENSE GARBAGE words, and WHY we should NOT just IGNORE YOU?

I'm the ONLY ONE, that's kind enough to talk to you!

Do you think that somehow stringing all these nonsensical UNRELATED WORDS TOGETHER makes you somehow SUPERIOR, or SMARTER?

It JUST makes you look unbalanced!

Or uneducated!

I'm SORRY, but that's the TRUTH !

Why can't you just Converse normally I KNOW you know how to DO it,

because once in awhile you DO!

4 hours ago, swiftsword said:

I Would Like YOU, TO TELL US ALL, EXACTLY WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

sustained between erosion and decomposition.creating unduplicated resulting combinations all the time between the content sustaining this universal position eroding makes up the proportions of life maintaining the food chainpopulation not present on anything else discovered 

PLEASE EXPLAIN IT, IN SIMPLE TERMS?

everyone says they are intellectually smarter than I am instinctively aware, so you tell me without using theroretical physics, metaphysical possiblities, quantum mechanics all based on realitive time logistics.

Oh, I understand very WELL, by the language you use, that you are very much into metaphysics and that's fine, but you string together a long string of theoretical or metaphysical, or psychological, or sociological WORDS, that's nice , but THEN you string ANOTHER string of WORDS, don't create a cohesive thought, and DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FIRST THOUGHT!

THAT'S my only problem with you!

And to be clear : it's not a "problem with you" , per say, because this is America, a free country, and you can write whatever you want to do whatever you do I'm just saying it makes you look like you know I first I thought you were kind of crazy now I just realized that you know you're trying to express something but you're using too many words and too many different thoughts!

BTW- I didn't say that I think I'm intellectually smarter than you - actually, I think you're probably quite a smart fellow......

Just not in vocabulary and syntax ,  grammar..... you use too MANY words, a LOT of them unnecessary,to get your thoughts across.....

I read over your dissertation on "between erosion and decomposition"

and actually, I think I understand what you're trying to say , now!

9 hours ago, sole result said:

everyone says they are intellectually smarter than I am instinctively aware, so you tell me without using theroretical physics, metaphysical possiblities, quantum mechanics all based on realitive time logistics.

(SEE MY ABOVE POSTS)

P.S. - not to put too fine a point on it, but I haven't seen evidence of your understanding of quantum physics...

I understand Quantum mechanics, but I haven't seen your understanding of quantum mechanics, the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle, the Schroedinger Equation, Quantum entanglement, or ANY of the other MANY principles and theories, in quantum mechanics.....

Just sayin'.....!

Yknow, just SAYING that you understand doesn't qualify you have to actually understand the theories that make it up for example what IS a "quanta" , in RELATION to quantum mechanics?- DON'T look it up!

1 hour ago, swiftsword said:

(SEE MY ABOVE POSTS)

P.S. - not to put too fine a point on it, but I haven't seen evidence of your understanding of quantum physics...

I understand Quantum mechanics, but I haven't seen your understanding of quantum mechanics, the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle, the Schroedinger Equation, Quantum entanglement, or ANY of the other MANY principles and theories, in quantum mechanics.....

Just sayin'.....!

Yknow, just SAYING that you understand doesn't qualify you have to actually understand the theories that make it up for example what IS a "quanta" , in RELATION to quantum mechanics?- DON'T look it up!

I understand now is eternity, quatum physics is just another form of metaphysical physical possibilities to keep people guessing where the point of origin is for each human ever existed so far.

always been here now and nowhere else possible. Quantum physics is designed to prevent anyone from figuring that out socially.  That is how much I understand quantum entanglement. the matrix has you, I escaped reality but never will be anything more than the reproduction I was reproduced as one in 7.5 billion occupants of now for the temporal time I get conception to dead and decomposed.

Intellect is an induced energy from the brain operating 100% body functions making it possible at navigating life as simultaneously here. Simple compounding details fertilized cell to decomposed organic matter being a lifetime of this species inception to extinction when specifically part of what is taking place now.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. damn, your ideology is toast and you make the best of roasting with it.

ps, what is the relative difference between pointed objects and pointed objectives by a mob mentality?  Doesn't matter as individuality is dead either way, just with pointed mob objectives one stays alive staying in character making sure they silence their children before socializing in public arena of ideas.

Why nobody gets along saving humanity. Nobody wants to discuss the actual point of origin honestly as when they do their own people turn against them along with all other interpretations ignoring now is eternity..

22 hours ago, sole result said:

"I understand now is eternity,  quatum physics is just another form of metaphysical physical possibilities"

Ok, sole.........Let's JUST TAKE, your FIRST THOUGHT, PHRASE.............

"ENNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGTTTT !!!!"

THAT'S the sound of my BUZZER, indicating you are not only WRONG, but ONCE AGAIN, you are SO ANXIOUS TO USE WORDS LIKE "metaphysical", you've strayed into "Nonsense-Land"......

SORRY, but,..... "NOW"  IS NOT "Eternity" !!  "NOW" , IS NOW!....

RIGHT NOW, THIS SECOND!

ETERNITY, IS FOREVER!.....YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE UP YOUR OWN RULES, sole....!

Even METAPHYSICS, which is variable and unproven, by its very nature, has SOME RULES!

Like, Time and Space, PHYSICS !.....You CAN'T JUST BREAK THE RULES OF PHYSICS, say things that are

DEFINITELY FALSE, and expect to be credible!....I'm trying to HELP you, here, man......

And Quantum Physics, is NOT  "just another form of metaphysical physical possibilities",

AS YOU STATED ABOVE !!.......NO, SORRY!

As WEIRD as Quantum Theory can BE, at times, it has HARD-AND-FAST, PROVEN THEORIES, THAT MAKE IT WORK!.......It has NOTHING TO DO, with METAPHYSICS!

To ANSWER, the query I gave you above, a "quanta" is a discrete packet of energy....As related to Quantum Theory/Physics, it is the PACKET of ENERGY, in an ELECTRON, CIRCLING IN ITS RING AROUND AN ATOM'S NUCLEUS......It was discovered, around the 1920's that these electrons, this "quanta" of enegy, has SPECIFIC, DISCRETE STATES, IN EACH RING....And when an ATOM CHANGED STATES, and the number of electrons in each ring CHANGED, (as they do all the time), the electron didn't "move" from one ring to another....

It CAN'T JUST "FLOAT", from one ring to another....IT INSTANTLY, IN A MATTER OF  NO TIME, INSTANTLY, APPEARS IN ITS NEW POSITION, DISAPPEARING FROM ITS ORIGINAL POSITION!

This "energy packet", that the electron contains, which is able to change states INSTANTLY, SEEMINGLY WITHOUT MOVING, was named a "quanta"......Like MANY of the Theories that are PROVEN OVER AND OVER, in Quantum Physics, scientists DO NOT UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW this works, just that is DOES.....

Uncertainty Principle- the idea that quantum states/ changes CANNOT BE MEASURED-PREDICTED, until YOU OBSERVE THEM....Until they ARE "observed", their state is UNCERTAIN.

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT - TWO atoms, or electrons, that are linked or joined, that have Opposite States, become "entagled", ALMOST AS IF THEY HAVE A CONSCIOUSNESS, AND KNOW WHAT EACH OTHER ARE DOING!......THIS proven theory has been MEASURED - EVEN WHEN THE ATOMS (OR PHOTONS, in this case), HAVE BEEN SEPARATED, BY HUNDREDS OF MILES, THEY REMAIN ENTANGLED!

They did an experiment, where 2 photons (quanta packets of LIGHT), were observed, to see that WHATEVER STATE ONE WAS IN, THE OTHER PHOTON WAS OPPOSITE- (High state to Low state)....when they BEAMED ONE OF THE PHOTONS TO A NEIGHBORING ISLAND, 250 MILES AWAY, AND MADE A CHANGE IN STATE TO THE "HOME" PHOTON, THE OTHER, "ENTANGLED" PHOTON IMMEDIATELY CHANGED STATE, LIKT IT "KNEW" WHAT THE OTHER WAS DOING !!!

Quantum Physics, sole, LIKE Classical, Newtonian Physics, or Einstein's Relativistic Physics, are NOT, and have NOTHING TO DO WITH, "metaphysics", which is actually closer to "belief", "magic", or "religion", than anything.

In "Metaphyics", you can say ANYTHING, THERE ARE NO PROVEN THEORIES....IN QUANTUM, NEWTONIAN, OR RELATIVISTIC PHYSICS, IT'S BALVCK AND WHITE - PROVEN THEORIES, OVER AND OVER.

Sorry, dude, that's science.        .........And THOSE are the FACTS........So you can SAY, whatever you WANT-

That doesn't MEAN, any of it is TRUE, or makes any SENSE.......

Again, SORRY, but I thought SOMEONE should INFORM you, of REALITY..........

28 minutes ago, swiftsword said:

Ok, sole.........Let's JUST TAKE, your FIRST THOUGHT, PHRASE.............

"ENNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGTTTT !!!!"

THAT'S the sound of my BUZZER, indicating you are not only WRONG, but ONCE AGAIN, you are SO ANXIOUS TO USE WORDS LIKE "metaphysical", you've strayed into "Nonsense-Land"......

SORRY, but,..... "NOW"  IS NOT "Eternity" !!  "NOW" , IS NOW!....

RIGHT NOW, THIS SECOND!

ETERNITY, IS FOREVER!.....YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE UP YOUR OWN RULES, sole....!

Even METAPHYSICS, which is variable and unproven, by its very nature, has SOME RULES!

Like, Time and Space, PHYSICS !.....You CAN'T JUST BREAK THE RULES OF PHYSICS, say things that are

DEFINITELY FALSE, and expect to be credible!....I'm trying to HELP you, here, man......

And Quantum Physics, is NOT  "just another form of metaphysical physical possibilities",

AS YOU STATED ABOVE !!.......NO, SORRY!

As WEIRD as Quantum Theory can BE, at times, it has HARD-AND-FAST, PROVEN THEORIES, THAT MAKE IT WORK!.......It has NOTHING TO DO, with METAPHYSICS!

To ANSWER, the query I gave you above, a "quanta" is a discrete packet of energy....As related to Quantum Theory/Physics, it is the PACKET of ENERGY, in an ELECTRON, CIRCLING IN ITS RING AROUND AN ATOM'S NUCLEUS......It was discovered, around the 1920's that these electrons, this "quanta" of enegy, has SPECIFIC, DISCRETE STATES, IN EACH RING....And when an ATOM CHANGED STATES, and the number of electrons in each ring CHANGED, (as they do all the time), the electron didn't "move" from one ring to another....

It CAN'T JUST "FLOAT", from one ring to another....IT INSTANTLY, IN A MATTER OF  NO TIME, INSTANTLY, APPEARS IN ITS NEW POSITION, DISAPPEARING FROM ITS ORIGINAL POSITION!

This "energy packet", that the electron contains, which is able to change states INSTANTLY, SEEMINGLY WITHOUT MOVING, was named a "quanta"......Like MANY of the Theories that are PROVEN OVER AND OVER, in Quantum Physics, scientists DO NOT UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW this works, just that is DOES.....

Uncertainty Principle- the idea that quantum states/ changes CANNOT BE MEASURED-PREDICTED, until YOU OBSERVE THEM....Until they ARE "observed", their state is UNCERTAIN.

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT - TWO atoms, or electrons, that are linked or joined, that have Opposite States, become "entagled", ALMOST AS IF THEY HAVE A CONSCIOUSNESS, AND KNOW WHAT EACH OTHER ARE DOING!......THIS proven theory has been MEASURED - EVEN WHEN THE ATOMS (OR PHOTONS, in this case), HAVE BEEN SEPARATED, BY HUNDREDS OF MILES, THEY REMAIN ENTANGLED!

They did an experiment, where 2 photons (quanta packets of LIGHT), were observed, to see that WHATEVER STATE ONE WAS IN, THE OTHER PHOTON WAS OPPOSITE- (High state to Low state)....when they BEAMED ONE OF THE PHOTONS TO A NEIGHBORING ISLAND, 250 MILES AWAY, AND MADE A CHANGE IN STATE TO THE "HOME" PHOTON, THE OTHER, "ENTANGLED" PHOTON IMMEDIATELY CHANGED STATE, LIKT IT "KNEW" WHAT THE OTHER WAS DOING !!!

Quantum Physics, sole, LIKE Classical, Newtonian Physics, or Einstein's Relativistic Physics, are NOT, and have NOTHING TO DO WITH, "metaphysics", which is actually closer to "belief", "magic", or "religion", than anything.

In "Metaphyics", you can say ANYTHING, THERE ARE NO PROVEN THEORIES....IN QUANTUM, NEWTONIAN, OR RELATIVISTIC PHYSICS, IT'S BALVCK AND WHITE - PROVEN THEORIES, OVER AND OVER.

Sorry, dude, that's science.        .........And THOSE are the FACTS........So you can SAY, whatever you WANT-

That doesn't MEAN, any of it is TRUE, or makes any SENSE.......

Again, SORRY, but I thought SOMEONE should INFORM you, of REALITY..........

what is with the multicolored text?

OK you want to compare instinctive awareness against social conscience? My origami algorithm.

Your mind trained since birth is characteristic to this object Picture-150.jpg

My brain since conception navigates life equal to this object from center mass Picture-152.jpg

You picked a side where 4 corner triangulation is played out to become central authority on a level playing filed of whatifisms.  I exist as one of a kind to the whole population spontaneously here as ancestors to a species never the same person reproduced inception to extinction passing through as simultaneosusly alive in order of reproductions so far. You think you have a point beyond where I am as centered in being eternally sorted apart same as you got here. Eveyone taking sides thinks they are beyond my center of gravity.

This is where I came up with my ideas of 8 hemispheres to each whole part of the whole population or as I repeat constantly, you are a product of contracting lifetimes reproducing the next generation added.8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents, you and your siblings, cousins as each of the previous generations each had siblings that weren't your biological people.Picture-123.jpg

All realities operate on linear time existentialism while life only lasts as exponentially populating the atmosphere so far. I am not wrong as much as you are truly constantly reciting inaccurate statistical averaging facts tallying behavior cradle to grave since inception of the species reproduced to current lifetimes occupying space now..

Beyond doubt type cast in theories and theologies context over content, symbolism over substance priorities that became mind over matter where real doesn't count and character loyalty means everything.

P.S. - .......................MORE NONSENSICAL JIBBERISH, sole ?......Haahahahaha!

2 hours ago, sole result said:

Quantum physics is designed to prevent anyone from figuring that out socially.  That is how much I understand quantum entanglement. the matrix has you, I escaped reality but never will be anything more than the reproduction I was reproduced as one in 7.5 billion occupants of now for the temporal time I get conception to dead and decomposed.

Intellect is an induced energy from the brain operating 100% body functions making it possible at navigating life as simultaneously here. Simple compounding details fertilized cell to decomposed organic matter being a lifetime of this species inception to extinction when specifically part of what is taking place now.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. damn, your ideology is toast and you make the best of roasting with it.

Seriously, sole, I'm not, or never was, trying to hurt your feelings, or denigrate you..........

I just want you to try to UNDERSTAND, that just THINKING, or BELIEVING that you know what you're talking about, has NO BEARING, on the FACT, that MOST OF WHAT YOU SAY, makes only a LITTLE bit of sense, and some of it, NO SENSE AT ALL - just plain UNTRUE.....

BUT, THAT doesn't make you a bad person, or unworthy to speak your mind, and get whatever crazy ideas in your head, OUT!

Good Luck, sole!

And at least NOW, YOU HAVE SOME UNDERSTANDING OF QUANTUM THEORY!

Haahahaha! - I JUST realized!......

YOU, with YOUR theories and ideas, actually QUESTIONED, MY "WEIRDNESS" OF USING COLORED TEXT!

HA!

P.P.S. - I LIKE YOUR PAPIER MACHE!

47 minutes ago, swiftsword said:

P.S. - .......................MORE NONSENSICAL JIBBERISH, sole ?......Haahahahaha!

Seriously, sole, I'm not, or never was, trying to hurt your feelings, or denigrate you..........

I just want you to try to UNDERSTAND, that just THINKING, or BELIEVING that you know what you're talking about, has NO BEARING, on the FACT, that MOST OF WHAT YOU SAY, makes only a LITTLE bit of sense, and some of it, NO SENSE AT ALL - just plain UNTRUE.....

BUT, THAT doesn't make you a bad person, or unworthy to speak your mind, and get whatever crazy ideas in your head, OUT!

Good Luck, sole!

And at least NOW, YOU HAVE SOME UNDERSTANDING OF QUANTUM THEORY!

Haahahaha! - I JUST realized!......

YOU, with YOUR theories and ideas, actually QUESTIONED, MY "WEIRDNESS" OF USING COLORED TEXT!

HA!

P.P.S. - I LIKE YOUR PAPIER MACHE!

I never accused you of trying to hurt my feelings, you are trying to manipulate my life through emotional triangulation of ignoring my natural position and become dedicated to the proposition mankind is above natural displacement intellectually. hence the born again spirit of thinking outside life limited to now.

Now to keep everyone true to their believes there are social rules to each narrative, follow the chain of command or else face loss of earning, exile, execution for going against the majority pretending now isn't eternity.

insubordination, treason, blasphemy the trifecta of tyranny within one's own ideology every social justification employs making every person pay or serve comply or cast aside reality governing from inside out the governed are measured outside in, outside being the bottom of the social totum pole.

My origami algorithm.  .

Oh, man, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!................

"emotional triangulation of ignoring my natural position and become dedicated to the proposition mankind is above natural displacement intellectually. :"

1.) ONLY YOU, could use the ABOVE phrase, to say, "you're putting words in my mouth" , hahaha!

2.) I was JUST WAITING, for you to get around to the jag, "natural displacement"..... ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES, Haha!