Sign in to follow this  
leftwinger

Evangelicals aren’t turned off by Trump’s first term — they’re delighted by it

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Nothing you said is about the topic. You should try reading the original post before opining.

My response was to skans as I knew you were too dense to understand young lady.

2 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:
10 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

What part of Jesus' teaching is Trump fulfilling?

That's not his job.  Why is that so hard for liberals to understand?

They have a hard time understanding a great deal of things.

10 minutes ago, superds77 said:

I get exactly what you are saying skans.

Liberal atheists love to play the "hypocrite card" against professing Christians, as if that means we are perfect people. I love it when atheists try to decide who is and who is not a Christian.

:)

5 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Huh? You do realize the topic is evangelicals.

Yes.  Apparently you don't understand the job of the President.  Here's a hint...it isn't to be a religious leader and teacher.  I already gave my thoughts on why Evangelicals vote for him.

Interviews with 50 evangelical Christians in three battleground states — Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — help explain why. In conversation, evangelical voters paint the portrait of the Trump they see: a president who acts like a bully but is fighting for them. A president who sees America like they do, a menacing place where white Christians feel mocked and threatened for their beliefs. A president who’s against abortion and gay rights and who has the economy humming to boot.

24 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

AH^^^^^^^

Here is a message from out resident slack-jawed yokel, Two Bit Hateful Troll:

Lrp8Yfg.jpg

9 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Article is about Evangelicals. Not all Christians.

:(

4 hours ago, leftwinger said:

In the years since, he’s watched as the president restricted abortion access, rolled back gay rights and tried to reduce both legal and illegal immigration. He’s listened as Trump has made racist statements and been accused of rape.

He has reached the same conclusion as so many evangelicals across the country: In 2020, he’ll support the president. This time, it won’t be a hard choice.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/evangelicals-arent-turned-off-by-trumps-first-term--theyre-delighted-by-it/2019/08/11/3911bc88-a990-11e9-a3a6-ab670962db05_story.html

you have a hard time separating your religion from your political leaders....I dont...trump is in there to do a job...and he is....stop abortion and the persecution of Christians....pretty simple dip sh it....

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

AH^^^^^^^

sounds like democrats and their forced lifestyle adherence dont it?

2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Interviews with 50 evangelical Christians in three battleground states — Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — help explain why. In conversation, evangelical voters paint the portrait of the Trump they see: a president who acts like a bully but is fighting for them. A president who sees America like they do, a menacing place where white Christians feel mocked and threatened for their beliefs. A president who’s against abortion and gay rights and who has the economy humming to boot.

is that not how you see it as well? that is pretty much how it is...

35 minutes ago, bigsky said:

is that not how you see it as well? that is pretty much how it is...

I don't think that a majority of evangelicals actually support a thrice divorced, lying, thieving pusygrabber.

43 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I don't think that a majority of evangelicals actually support a thrice divorced, lying, thieving pusygrabber.

But they support Trump's White Nationalism

11 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

But they support Trump's White Nationalism

Some do, some don't. Most of the evangelical megachurches are integrated, and Trump's racism repels them.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Some do, some don't. Most of the evangelical megachurches are integrated, and Trump's racism repels them.

Any evidence of that?

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

well...have you ever asked one of them?

17 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Me neither, in fact it looks like he's got a hold of it now AH!!!!