personreal

"Movie About Hunting Trump Supporters Finally Dumped"

"Universal Pictures finally canceled the release of their production of The Hunt, a movie where rich elites shoot so-called “deplorables” for sport."

Trailer:

https://selfreliancecentral.com/2019/08/12/movie-about-hunting-trump-supporters-finally-dumped/?utm_source=190813SRCAMLOSTWAYS3&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=190813SRCAMLOSTWAYS3

That's a shame...

I was excited to watch a movie about killing people on the right and then the left saying Trump is being spreading hate......

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

"Universal Pictures finally canceled the release of their production of The Hunt, a movie where rich elites shoot so-called “deplorables” for sport."

Trailer:

https://selfreliancecentral.com/2019/08/12/movie-about-hunting-trump-supporters-finally-dumped/?utm_source=190813SRCAMLOSTWAYS3&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=190813SRCAMLOSTWAYS3

What a stupid theme for a movie.  First, humans hunting other humans has been done many times in the movies.   Second, what's the point showing a film about murdering half of all Americans.   The premise is just sick  - it probably would have created a huge problem for Universal.  Too bad someone in that organization wasn't stoned on Cocaine.

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

That's a shame...

I was excited to watch a movie about killing people on the right and then the left saying Trump is being spreading hate......

Lol. The hypocrisy is staggering 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Lol. The hypocrisy is staggering 

I am no longer surprised by the hypocrisy on the left... It should be included in the definition of anyone subscribing to that ideology.

Just now, Giujo said:

I am no longer surprised by the hypocrisy on the left... It should be included in the definition of anyone subscribing to that ideology.

I am too. I am frightened to how numb I’ve become to these people. Annoyed still. But mostly numb 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I am too. I am frightened to how numb I’ve become to these people. Annoyed still. But mostly numb 

You see where are you and I see hypocrisy as something pejorative they see it as a badge of honor in as much as they subscribe to the tenet that The end justifies the means.

Liberals hunting Trump supporters.  Fairy tail.  I dare a liberal to try it for real

40 minutes ago, personreal said:

tumblr_miorn0YnEx1rv63c0o5_250.gif

"Movie About Hunting Trump Supporters Finally Dumped"

hearty-laugh.gif

That's our stupid Spanky.....AGAIN!!

"But the conservative news magazine The National Review was not on the same page. “For once, a genre movie was built around an anti-progressive premise,” the magazine said. Trump doesnt have the most finely tuned irony gauge; he seemed unable to understand that the globalists in the film are plainly the bad guys and that the trailer was satirizing rather than saluting the hunters it portrays.”

Atlantic columnist Adam Serwer said in a tweet that the president misread the right wing politics of an upcoming film as left wing,” resulting in the film’s cancellation."

25 minutes ago, Giujo said:

You see where are you and I see hypocrisy as something pejorative they see it as a badge of honor in as much as they subscribe to the tenet that The end justifies the means.

Definition of crazy 

38 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Idiot_hammer_cut_250.jpg

Liberals hunting Trump supporters.  Fairy tail.  I dare a liberal to try it for real

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

You really should stay in your own lane, Skippy.

back-to-school_iStock-667661736-300x242.

BTW, Skippy.....that's fairy tale.

You should probably know that....if you expect to get into Jr. High, any time, soon.

belly-laugh.gif

2 hours ago, Skans said:

What a stupid theme for a movie.  First, humans hunting other humans has been done many times in the movies.   Second, what's the point showing a film about murdering half of all Americans.   The premise is just sick  - it probably would have created a huge problem for Universal.  Too bad someone in that organization wasn't stoned on Cocaine.

The Hollywood left is in the money and they think anything they do is OK.

It's not!

15 minutes ago, personreal said:

The Hollywood left is in the money and they think anything they do is OK.

It's not!

There would have been a huge backlash.  Some sane person over there was slow to the draw, but finally figured this out.

Just now, leftwinger said:

I thought you right wingers liked free speech?

Is the government suppressing this movie? No.

Free speech is the reason they are pulling this bs movie.

Just now, superds77 said:

Because Trump attacked them. I guess you right wingers hate free speech.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

No one is saying they can't do the movie.  They dropped it on their own, realizing what a disaster it would have been for them as a company. 

Just now, Skans said:

No one is saying they can't do the movie.  They dropped it on their own, realizing what a disaster it would have been for them as a company. 

After President Trump attacked them. 

1 minute ago, superds77 said:

Because Trump attacked them. I guess you right wingers hate free speech.

Trump attacked them?

Does not the POTUS have the freedom of speech?

Trump has not forced them to do anything. Why do you let Trump reside in your head?

This movie looks like a run of the mill human hunt satire.  The preview suggests that the 12 people being hunted are the good guys and that they will overcome the odds to prevail. It has been done before. 

The poor snowflakes on the right appear to have their panties in a bunch over nothing. 

Release was cancelled due to the mass shootings.

After President Trump attacked them. 

Not true.  But, so what if it is true.  Are you saying that Trump is not allowed to voice his opinion about a proposed movie?  Remember, your candidate, Hillary, had some no-name Coptic arrested in the US to try and pin the blame of the Benghazi attacks on something other than her incompetence. 

On the other hand, Trump just spoke out in general about Hollywood movies being divisive etc.  Trump never even named the movie.  Leftists like leftwinger love the ACLU when they are advocating leftwing public policy, but standing up for freedom of speech - well, you can see how they respond by reading what leftwinger just said.  They abhor freedom of speech.

14 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

No one is topping them

It's their decision...