MidnightMax

Meltdown: Trump Supporter Calls CNN’s Chris Cuomo 'Fredo'...Then All Hell Broke Loose

Well, when the liberal media has a meltdown, it’s either CNN or MSNBC. On tonight’s episode, we turn to CNN, where host Chris Cuomo went absolutely ballistic when a Trump supporter called him “Fredo.” Okay—there are many reasons why he could take that as an insult, which he explains in the video. Fredo was sort of the village idiot of the Corleone brothers in the Godfather film series. He was weak, slow, and easily manipulated. It was painfully clear that even though he was older than Michael, played by Al Pacino, he could never take over the family business. In other words, yeah—I guess I can see him taking offense to the notion that someone was really calling him an idiot. Except Cuomo explains, wrongly, how “Fredo” is akin to the N-word to Italians. Uh, no, it’s not. And you don’t need to be Italian, or to be raised by them, to know this is just a straight-up lie (via Washington Examiner😞

[WARNING: Strong lanuage]:

Video emerged Monday that depicts CNN anchor Chris Cuomo in a heated argument with someone who claims to be a Trump supporter, who apparently called him "Fredo" while asking for a photo.

The YouTube video claims to be "Footage sent in by a [That's The Point with Brandon] fan," and goes on to explain that "a fan of news went to ask Chris Cuomo for a photo, mind you the man who asked him DID NOT know his real name and knows of him only through The RUSH LIMBUAGH SHOW [sic] and on that show Rush repeatedly calls him 'FREDO' so the man legitimately thought his name was FREDO. At this point CHRIS CUOMO LOSES IT AND THREATENS THE MAN WITH VIOLENCE!"

"Punk-ass b--ches on the right call me Fredo," Cuomo says, and goes on to explain why he finds that name offensive.

Fredo was from The Godfather," Cuomo said. "He was a weak brother. And they use it as an Italian aspersion. Are any of you Italian? Are you Italian? It's a f--king insult to your people. It's an insult to your f--king people." He then claimed that "Fredo" is the N-word to Italians. "Is that a cool f--king thing?"

The other man in the video then mockingly tells Cuomo that he is "a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television," to which Cuomo responds, "If you want to play, we'll f--king play."

After further back-and-forth, Cuomo said, "You're gonna have a f--king problem. It's a little different on TV. Don't f--king insult me like that. 

This is a bit intense, yes—but something that could have been defused later, right? Nope. CNN’s communications department doubled-down with Cuomo, saying he was the victim of an ethnic slur hurled at him in an “orchestrated setup,” and that they support him. The network’s spokesperson then started lobbing ad hominem attacks at the Trump family.

Cuomo went off the rails, but CNN was right there to say, “Hold my beer.”

Chris Cuomo is a CNN host, whereas his brother Andrew is the governor of New York. Chris is—I guess—the lesser of the Cuomo brothers, so I can see where he might go off at being called “Fredo,” but for goodness sake, he does okay for himself. 

On a side note, this is like debating which two people with two loaves under each arm has a better form of grain or which is one is actually wheat or whatever. It’s a comparison that deals with two rich, powerful, and well-connected brothers. Let’s move on—and Chris should know that too. He’s one of the faces of the network; he blows up over being called “Fredo.” Maybe there’s some family drama we don’t know about—who cares. This is like those who point out that the NFL quarterback Tom Brady’s wife, Gisele, a supermodel, is richer than him. It’s not meant in a malicious way, but Tom Brady is arguably the greatest quarterback of all time worth $180 million. Gisele is worth $400 million. Yeah, poor Tom Brady just can’t catch a break. Cuomo doesn’t seem to realize, or maybe he does, he doesn’t have to worry about much.

24 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Well, when the liberal media has a meltdown, it’s either CNN or MSNBC. On tonight’s episode, we turn to CNN, where host Chris Cuomo went absolutely ballistic when a Trump supporter called him “Fredo.” Okay—there are many reasons why he could take that as an insult, which he explains in the video. Fredo was sort of the village idiot of the Corleone brothers in the Godfather film series. He was weak, slow, and easily manipulated. It was painfully clear that even though he was older than Michael, played by Al Pacino, he could never take over the family business. In other words, yeah—I guess I can see him taking offense to the notion that someone was really calling him an idiot. Except Cuomo explains, wrongly, how “Fredo” is akin to the N-word to Italians. Uh, no, it’s not. And you don’t need to be Italian, or to be raised by them, to know this is just a straight-up lie (via Washington Examiner😞

Video emerged Monday that depicts CNN anchor Chris Cuomo in a heated argument with someone who claims to be a Trump supporter, who apparently called him "Fredo" while asking for a photo.

The YouTube video claims to be "Footage sent in by a [That's The Point with Brandon] fan," and goes on to explain that "a fan of news went to ask Chris Cuomo for a photo, mind you the man who asked him DID NOT know his real name and knows of him only through The RUSH LIMBUAGH SHOW [sic] and on that show Rush repeatedly calls him 'FREDO' so the man legitimately thought his name was FREDO. At this point CHRIS CUOMO LOSES IT AND THREATENS THE MAN WITH VIOLENCE!"

"Punk-ass b--ches on the right call me Fredo," Cuomo says, and goes on to explain why he finds that name offensive.

Fredo was from The Godfather," Cuomo said. "He was a weak brother. And they use it as an Italian aspersion. Are any of you Italian? Are you Italian? It's a f--king insult to your people. It's an insult to your f--king people." He then claimed that "Fredo" is the N-word to Italians. "Is that a cool f--king thing?"

The other man in the video then mockingly tells Cuomo that he is "a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television," to which Cuomo responds, "If you want to play, we'll f--king play."

After further back-and-forth, Cuomo said, "You're gonna have a f--king problem. It's a little different on TV. Don't f--king insult me like that. 

This is a bit intense, yes—but something that could have been defused later, right? Nope. CNN’s communications department doubled-down with Cuomo, saying he was the victim of an ethnic slur hurled at him in an “orchestrated setup,” and that they support him. The network’s spokesperson then started lobbing ad hominem attacks at the Trump family.

Chris Cuomo is a CNN host, whereas his brother Andrew is the governor of New York. Chris is—I guess—the lesser of the Cuomo brothers, so I can see where he might go off at being called “Fredo,” but for goodness sake, he does okay for himself. 

On a side note, this is like debating which two people with two loaves under each arm has a better form of grain or which is one is actually wheat or whatever. It’s a comparison that deals with two rich, powerful, and well-connected brothers. Let’s move on—and Chris should know that too. He’s one of the faces of the network; he blows up over being called “Fredo.” Maybe there’s some family drama we don’t know about—who cares. This is like those who point out that the NFL quarterback Tom Brady’s wife, Gisele, a supermodel, is richer than him. It’s not meant in a malicious way, but Tom Brady is arguably the greatest quarterback of all time worth $180 million. Gisele is worth $400 million. Yeah, poor Tom Brady just can’t catch a break. Cuomo doesn’t seem to realize, or maybe he does, he doesn’t have to worry about much.

That's a good name for him. And I don't know why he got so upset he's been calling people names for a long time now and lying to boot

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

That's a good name for him. And I don't know why he got so upset he's been calling people names for a long time now and lying to boot

HA!!  Sometimes you've just GOT to call a SPADE a SPADE... and SOMETIMES you've got to call a Fredo a FREDO !!

5 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

HA!!  Sometimes you've just GOT to call a SPADE a SPADE... and SOMETIMES you've got to call a Fredo a FREDO !!

I don't know about you but I loved it. 

The nickname fits like a glove.

Its not like the guy who said it had a group of people accost him in a restaurant or outside his home.

Remember when all of the tea-party types were harassing people at restaurants and their homes from 2009-2017?...Neither do I.

Here I am playing the lotto in hopes of increasing my retirement package... Why can't I be lucky enough to have Chris Cuomo threaten me?? I wonder what his insurance company has to say about his deliberate assault on this guy... Because ultimately they are the ones are going to have to pay. Well maybe not because I think most insurance policy say that if you're in the commission of a crime they don't have to cover you. But I think I would still get Lucky in as much as he probably has a goodly portion of disposable assets.

I don't know what jurisdiction this occurred in  but if it had been me  I would have seen to it that this showboating liberal POS would be charged with assault and have his ass dragged before a judge.

It would have been funny if fredo tried to throw him down the stairs and the guy put a ass whooping on fredo.   I give the guy credit for thinking in his feet.  Much more reasonable guy in person than on tv lol quick with that line  

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

Here I am playing the lotto in hopes of increasing my retirement package... Why can't I be lucky enough to have Chris Cuomo threaten me?? I wonder what his insurance company has to say about his deliberate assault on this guy... Because ultimately they are the ones are going to have to pay. Well maybe not because I think most insurance policy say that if you're in the commission of a crime they don't have to cover you. But I think I would still get Lucky in as much as he probably has a goodly portion of disposable assets.

I don't know what jurisdiction this occurred in  but if it had been me  I would have seen to it that this showboating liberal POS would be charged with assault and have his ass dragged before a judge.

I HOPE some ambulance chasing attorney has already called him and plans on take FREDO to court!!!

AND there police might get involved as well once this is seen. IF they are doing their job that is.

Democrap SCHITSTAINS love to dish it out, but they sure as hell can't take it when thrown their way!!

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Italian hothead fredo 

Isn't FREDO what the RED FLAG LAWS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE  ABOUT???

Keeping GUNS from immature little punks so they don't go killing people!!!

Let's RED FLAG FREDO!!!!

Hey, let's CALL NY STATE AND GET THEM BUSY RED FLAGGING FREDO!!! They have ALL the video evidence needed to TAKE AWAY ANY GUNS HE OWNS!! And you can bet, Fredo owns some. ALL the "elitists" do as they claim you shouldn't.

3 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

I'm not sure if Cuomo strikes me more as a Fredo?  or a Freda?

Fredo for sure. He is the "little weak brother".

You have to ALSO bear in mind that SCHITSTAINS are sooooooo easily TRIGGERED!!!

And they don't believe they are RESPONSIBLE for any of their actions.

oh and by the way I'm Sicilian and I've never heard anyone compare being called Fredo to the n word

Glad I read this thread.  I heard something about that this morning but had no idea what a "Fredo" was.  Kind of funny. 

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Glad I read this thread.  I heard something about that this morning but had no idea what a "Fredo" was.  Kind of funny. 

And the funny part about all of this.....

FREDO is going to call Trump a NAZI, a WHITE SUPREMIST, or some other SCHIT tonight and he will think he is BIGGA SCHIT!!!

SCHITSTAINS are soooooooooooooo easily triggered.

They only FOOL THEMSELVES when they make claims of "the party of tolerance and acceptance"

Why are the libretards RUNNING from this one/??

Oh, that's right, it EMBARRASSES THEM INTO SELF SHAMING!!!

EXPOSES who and what they really are!!

3 hours ago, Skans said:

Trump loves the poorly educated.

Bill

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Trump loves the poorly educated.

Bill

Trump  =  2020 !!              😎

Another hypocritical liberal who advocates physical violence as a valid response to political opposition.

It's going to be hilarous to watch these pussies do an about face when they are the targets of the violence. 

What's really funny is that during his rant, Chris sounded just like Fredo in the Godfather.  

And in case you folks didn't hear, it was Rush Limbaugh who gave Chris Cuomo the moniker ... years ago.

He was really laughing today.  :lol:

16 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

😂I'd press charges for making threats and pussying out. 

2 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

😂I'd press charges for making threats and pussying out. 

Notice that these SCHITSTAINS can't defend Fredo's actions!!!

Guess HYPOCRISY RUNS DEEP, huh???