Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

CNN stands by Cuomo after he threatened violence

Im so sick of the left, the Clinton news Network, Hannity from Fox, 

I could seriously puke.

Cuomo acts like he is offended, and threatened to use violence because his widdle feelings are hurt

what a hypocrite, 

how many times as Cuomo used "fredo" to describe himself and Trump Jr?

he said that during a radio interview with  Curtis Sliwa on his AM 970 radio show 

or when he jokingly called his family " la Cuomo Nostra.” a spin from La cosa nostra.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/chris-cuomo-once-referred-to-himself-as-fredo-in-radio-interview/

If any Trump supporter , right winger, conservative called Chris Cuomo a member of " la Cuomo Nostra.” they would roast our nuts all over social media

And that POS Hannity defending Cuomo?

Gee Shawn Hannity, you stuck up for Cuomo because he was out with  his wife and child, did you stick up for Sarah Huckabee Sanders when she was out with her family at the Red Hen having dinner and was asked to leave all because she is Trump's Press Secretary?

So if a Journalist even at the Clinton News Network, and leftist are bothered it should be dealt with , but if you're a right winger, conservative, or republican and they are harassed they should bend over and take it up the ass because the left hates them?

hypocrites 

10 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Im so sick of the left, the Clinton news Network, Hannity from Fox, 

I could seriously puke.

Clinton News Network? 

Oh my. 

12 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Gee Shawn Hannity, you stuck up for Cuomo because he was out with  his wife and child, did you stick up for Sarah Huckabee Sanders when she was out with her family at the Red Hen having dinner and was asked to leave all because she is Trump's Press Secretary?

That was wrong in my opinion.  Sanders should've been left alone to dine.  

47 minutes ago, Skans said:

From now on, Cumo will always be known as Fredo. 

LOL

Remember this?

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

That was wrong in my opinion.  Sanders should've been left alone to dine.  

I agree, I think any public official, celebrity or those in the spot light should be left alone when out with family dining.

I just find it hypocritical that CNN stands by Cuomo after threatening the heckler, and of course they were okay with all the anti trump owner in the Red Hen asking Sanders to leave , but CNN was okay with what the Owner did, luckily Sanders handled it with class and didnt threaten anyone.

Meanwhile Cuomo who claims to be offended because some hump called him "fredo" and compares that to the N word, but Cuomo used it a few times
What kind of twisted logic is that.

Its like those rappers who use the N word but when a white person uses it , they are offended

Just like that rapper Kendrick Lamar invites a white fan on stage to rap to  his song she said the N word in this song and he humiliated her on stage? 

for saying the word that he wrote in the song.

I will never understand leftist logic 

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

LOL

Remember this?

okay that video was friggen hilarious 

was that a SNL skit?

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

LOL

Remember this?

Good video - I really don't recall seeing that.  Some people never learned anything in middle school. 

Middle School Rule #1 If someone calls you a name and you really want to be branded with that name for the rest of your life, then scream "DON'T CALL ME THAT" and scold the kid for calling you a mean name in front of a large audience of other kids.

9 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

okay that video was friggen hilarious 

was that a SNL skit?

Not sure.

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

Good video - I really don't recall seeing that.  Some people never learned anything in middle school. 

Middle School Rule #1 If someone calls you a name and you really want to be branded with that name for the rest of your life, then scream "DON'T CALL ME THAT" and scold the kid for calling you a mean name in front of a large audience of other kids.

Spot on...kids can be cruel, especially when they see you have a weakness.

1 minute ago, personreal said:

People can be cruel 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

People can be cruel 

True.   Fortunately you and I are very nice people.   :)

16 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I agree, I think any public official, celebrity or those in the spot light should be left alone when out with family dining.

I just find it hypocritical that CNN stands by Cuomo after threatening the heckler, and of course they were okay with all the anti trump owner in the Red Hen asking Sanders to leave , but CNN was okay with what the Owner did, luckily Sanders handled it with class and didnt threaten anyone.

CNN is sensationalized crap.  

Just now, personreal said:

True.   Fortunately you and I are very nice people.   :)

I’d like to think so

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

I like to think of 13-15 year olds as the savage form of adults without the sugary coatings of etiquette, diplomacy, political correctness, fake smiles and cleanliness. 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

I like to think of 13-15 year olds as the savage form of adults without the sugary coatings of etiquette, diplomacy, political correctness, fake smiles and cleanliness. 

I have a 13 year old daughter. She’s one the coolest people I know. 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah the right wing is full of hate. 

and everyone on the left are full of love right?

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

that would be the left and Fredo

When THE PIG lashes out all you cult members wet their pants and say my cult leader is fighting back. I think Cuomo should have taken the high road on this one and walked away, but you cult members will never say that about your leader.

6 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

When THE PIG lashes out all you cult members wet their pants and say my cult leader is fighting back. I think Cuomo should have taken the high road on this one and walked away, but you cult members will never say that about your leader.

you people on the left better be real careful who you threaten... 

1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

I admit that there are leaders in PETA who'd I'd gladly take a 2x4 to.  Other animal charities are far more worthy of the money PETA collects.  

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Lol! 

Is it me or did Fredo increase his Italian accent to almost comically stereotypical levels? What a goomba!