bigsky

im planning an attack!!!!!!

Just now, fishhead said:

Do you cold-smoke yer jerky?

I do....I put it in the cold smoker for about two hours maybe three...then I pull it off and put it on the dehydrator....I basically use the smoker to give the meat its curing and its flavor.....it is pretty much saturated after three hours max....usually two hours.

19 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m laughing out loud as to how many play on words I can get with “big sky”

im at two correct? 

where are the first two? I see 6 letters to "BigSky".  Now bigsky could have said he was attacking the over population of elk by using a bow to reduce the stress of over population on those he leaves alive. We are a predatory species after all as physical appearance has our body types with eyes in front of the face ears on the side of the head. Prey is eyes on side ears on back corners. what makes humans the top predator of the food chain, our brains can empathize on how other life behaves and responds when trying to avoid captured of eaten. Evern within our own species.  If you don't believe me why all the studies on body language.

28 minutes ago, sole result said:

If you don't believe me why all the studies on body language.

Yeah, riiiiiiiight! People study body language with the purpose of getting other people to believe YOU.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, riiiiiiiight! People study body language with the purpose of getting other people to believe YOU.

Which side has the experts of body language interpreting people to not mean what they say? intellectuals placing reciting scripts more significant to society than instinctive awareness now is eternity. Which you always say there is no such thing as eternity in reality. But here you are simultaneously alive as one of the bodies of human reproduction occupying space as the total sum lifetimes alive now spontaneously here as positioned by conception to extinction additions so far.

1 hour ago, bigsky said:

I do....I put it in the cold smoker for about two hours maybe three...then I pull it off and put it on the dehydrator....I basically use the smoker to give the meat its curing and its flavor.....it is pretty much saturated after three hours max....usually two hours.

It ain't jerky without the smoke....dried meat. I pound meat with a mix of salt, coarse bk pepper, red chile, (even the pizza stuff works good), give it a smoke, dehydrate. Bueno!!!

2 hours ago, fishhead said:

It ain't jerky without the smoke....dried meat. I pound meat with a mix of salt, coarse bk pepper, red chile, (even the pizza stuff works good), give it a smoke, dehydrate. Bueno!!!

I totally agree....I dont use the red chile...but do use salt and pepper...I am a fan of smoke and dehydrate as well...sounds like we are pretty much on the same page when it comes to jerking our meat….

57 minutes ago, bigsky said:

I totally agree....I dont use the red chile...but do use salt and pepper...I am a fan of smoke and dehydrate as well...sounds like we are pretty much on the same page when it comes to jerking our meat….

Always smoke first. Try the chile.( only a suggestion)  The smoke cures the fat first, where the green stuff would grow first...Those that preserve meat without smoke are retards! (  i  got the  jerk joke) 

On 8/12/2019 at 8:11 PM, bigsky said:

on bull elk in three weeks....montana archery elk season is starting soon....cant fu cking wait.

No worries. We'll wait a couple hours and then call the paramedics after we confirm your heart attack.

3 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

No worries. We'll wait a couple hours and then call the paramedics after we confirm your heart attack.

I have spot....

Hey... don't shoot your schemie big toe off!😈