drvoke

Ann Coulter Suggests Donald Trump Should Be Charged for Employing Undocumented Migrant Workers

Just now, DeepBreath said:

1. Your story was from 1983 about Polish immigrants......1983......ūüėā

It's not my story dum dum. A lot of reporters covered  the fact that Trump broke the law and was fined $1 million. 

2. The other was LEGAL immigrants.....ūüėāIt also doesn't state it was Trump actually doing the hiring.......

Leave it to a hypocrite like Trump to not hire Americans. How do you know they were legal? You don't liar.

Why am I a dum dum? 

Genetics mostly.

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

It's not my story dum dum. A lot of reporters covered  the fact that Trump broke the law and was fined $1 million. 

Leave it to a hypocrite like Trump to not hire Americans. How do you know they were legal? You don't liar.

Genetics mostly.

Now poor dum dum is forced to move the goalposts to legal immigrants.¬†ūüėā

Now run along, boy. 

14 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Now poor dum dum is forced to move the goalposts to legal immigrants.¬†ūüėā

You don't even know what that expression means.  Trump hire foreign workers instead of Americans liar.

14 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Now run along, boy. 

See the source image

43 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You don't even know what that expression means.  Trump hire foreign workers instead of Americans liar.

See the source image

Legal immigrants is not the same as undocumented immigrants, which is what the thread's about, MORON.¬†ūüėā

Poor idiot circled herself into kicking her own ass!!!!ūü§£

44 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Legal immigrants is not the same as undocumented immigrants, which is what the thread's about, MORON.¬†ūüėā

Poor idiot circled herself into kicking her own ass!!!!ūü§£

Deep Breath is melting down and that is why he his changing the subject. His fantasy tranny Ann Coulter is telling the truth about Trump and his meds are not working. Now he's delusional. 

Bringing this back on topic. Trump hired illegal workers and his businesses still do. Ann Coulter who once supported Trump called Trump on his hypocrisy and now Deep Breath is in full meltdown mode.  His lies are only making it worse. 

Trump has a long history of hiring illegal workers and Ann Coulter pointed that out. The cognitive dissonance was too much for Deep Breath and now he is really triggered. I have a feeling his family is about to call 911.  Now he hates Ann Coulter for telling the truth. He will probably start stalking her on Twitter.

1 hour ago, RussianDisinformation said:

See the source image

and a whore

19 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Deep Breath is melting down and that is why he his changing the subject. His fantasy tranny Ann Coulter is telling the truth about Trump and his meds are not working. Now he's delusional. 

Bringing this back on topic. Trump hired illegal workers and his businesses still do. Ann Coulter who once supported Trump called Trump on his hypocrisy and now Deep Breath is in full meltdown mode.  His lies are only making it worse. 

Trump has a long history of hiring illegal workers and Ann Coulter pointed that out. The cognitive dissonance was too much for Deep Breath and now he is really triggered. I have a feeling his family is about to call 911.  Now he hates Ann Coulter for telling the truth. He will probably start stalking her on Twitter.

No, Trump hired illegal immigrants in 1983......ūüėā

Trump's businesses have recently hired LEGAL, DOCUMENTED immigrants.....

Here's the thread title, DOPEY:

Ann Coulter Suggests Donald Trump Should Be Charged for Employing Undocumented Migrant Workers

ūüėā

8 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

No, Trump hired illegal immigrants in 1983......ūüėā

Trump's businesses have recently hired LEGAL, DOCUMENTED immigrants.....

Here's the thread title, DOPEY:

ūüėā

Once again you proved everyone else including Ann Coulter right and you proved yourself wrong and you proved that Trump is a lying hypocrite for hiring illegal and foreign workers instead of Americans.  

You just demonstrated that Trump hires illegal foreign workers and has a long history of hiring non American workers. How MAGA is that MAGAt? 

Once again you are really having a hard time keeping your lies straight.  You even suck as a troll loser.

See the source image

Tell me, you psychotic, Trump blowing sociopath, in addition to your lies do you Tweet your insanity too?

9 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

and a whore

But even though the first lady is a whore she can do better than Trump. I bet as soon as Baron is an adult she will leave him the same as his other wives did.  This video show how Trump abuses her. Sure she's a gold digger but only a gold digger would want Trump. I do think she loves Baron though.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:03 PM, drvoke said:

Image result for Ann Coulter  trump

Coulter calls out Trump over ICE raids on corporations other than his own, who are known to hire migrant workers. True, but I'm sure Trump has cleaned house by now. Also, I am not for more raids. At least kick out the unemployed migrants first, not those who help our economy.

Plus, Anne Coulter is a snake. She would sell out anyone to keep her name in the news.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ann-coulter-suggests-donald-trump-should-be-charged-for-employing-undocumented-migrant-workers/ar-AAFHMEs?ocid=spartandhp

(Full article at above link)

Right-wing commentator and former avid supporter of President Donald Trump Ann Coulter has asked why the president and other employers have not been charged with a crime for hiring undocumented migrants.

"Yes, why WON'T authorities charge the employers using all the illegal alien workers?" Coulter wrote on Twitter, sharing an op-ed from The Washington Post calling out Trump's double standard of allegedly employing undocumented migrants while his administration raids other companies and deports working immigrants without legal status.

"ANSWER: BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS SUCK UP TO EMPLOYERS FOR THEIR CAMPAIGN DONATIONS," Coulter answered her own question.

Coulter previously wrote a book entitled In Trump We Trust back in 2016, but has since soured on the president. The major political issue for the right-wing commentator was cracking down on undocumented immigration and building a wall at the southern border of the U.S. with Mexico. As time has passed without immigration policies that are hardline enough in her opinion, Coulter has steadily lashed out at Trump, predicting that he will be beat by a Democratic opponent in 2020.

The article re-tweeted by Coulter was titled "Another Trump double standard hurting the poor and minorities." In the op-ed, the Post's opinion editor James Downie detailed how the Trump administration has neglected to go after employers for hiring undocumented workers, choosing instead to largely just punish the migrants. Downie also pointed out that reporting by the Post has shown that the president's company, The Trump Organization, has employed undocumented individuals at several of its properties.

"It's worth noting that this discrepancy in enforcement is a policy change under the Trump administration. Before President Barack Obama's first term was over, his administration had already accumulated more audits and penalties on employers than were imposed during both terms of of the George W. Bush administration," Downie wrote.

"Funny how employer audits almost completely dried up after a president whose companies employ undocumented immigrants entered office," he pointed out.

Last week, The Post reported that at least at least eight Trump properties have hired a number of undocumented workers. The newspaper and other media outlets have repeatedly reported on the president's company employing migrants without legal status in the past, despite Trump's hardline immigration policies and routine criticism of individuals attempting to immigrate to the U.S.

On Sunday, CNN anchor Jake Tapper questioned acting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Mark Morgan, who previously served as acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), why none of Trump's personal businesses had been raided.

"There have been zero raids on any of these [Trump Organization] companies despite headline after headline after headline," Tapper pointed out. "It seems like you guys are turning a blind eye to this crime being committed by the president's own companies," he said.

Although Morgan took issue with Tapper's characterization of immigration agent's actions, he did not give an answer as to why the president's properties had never been targeted.

Image result for coulter trump cartoon

And Coulter and Trump had a baby and it was Trump. I know that doesn't make sense but it makes more sense than either of them. 

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

And Coulter and Trump had a baby and it was Trump. I know that doesn't make sense but it makes more sense than either of them. 

LOL. That's true. I just listen and laugh.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

LOL. That's true. I just listen and laugh.

You have no idea how much it pisses of my fellow conservatives that I don't like Trump. 

4 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

But even though the first lady is a whore she can do better than Trump. I bet as soon as Baron is an adult she will leave him the same as his other wives did.  This video show how Trump abuses her. Sure she's a gold digger but only a gold digger would want Trump. I do think she loves Baron though.

she made her bed

4 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Once again you proved everyone else including Ann Coulter right and you proved yourself wrong and you proved that Trump is a lying hypocrite for hiring illegal and foreign workers instead of Americans.  

You just demonstrated that Trump hires illegal foreign workers and has a long history of hiring non American workers. How MAGA is that MAGAt? 

Once again you are really having a hard time keeping your lies straight.  You even suck as a troll loser.

See the source image

Tell me, you psychotic, Trump blowing sociopath, in addition to your lies do you Tweet your insanity too?

You want to arrest Trump for hiring illegals in 1983?¬†ūü§£

Non American worker is NOT the same as ILLEGAL worker, dummy. 

On 8/12/2019 at 8:41 PM, DeepBreath said:

Trump does a lot of wrong. Just less wrong than economically illiterate lefties. 

*1. But the idea he has anything to do with hiring is well, stupid......

*1. ......I'm with you on that one.....

....and even if Trump takes on the task of hiring,....at the executive level is believable.....

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

You want to arrest Trump for hiring illegals in 1983?¬†ūü§£

The statute of limitations has run dummy. I just want to see Trump and his trash get cancer.

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

Non American worker is NOT the same as ILLEGAL worker, dummy. 

So what? Trump could have done the patriotic thing an hire Americans but he didn't.

Donald Trump and Undocumented Workers at Trump Tower | Time

Trump's companies are still hiring illegal workers.

Donald Trump companies ignoring E-Verify, hiring illegal ...

I love torturing you and the other Trump trash with facts.

See the source image

POOR RUSSIAN WHORE, STILL LYING AND CRYING

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

The statute of limitations has run dummy. I just want to see Trump and his trash get cancer.

So what? Trump could have done the patriotic thing an hire Americans but he didn't.

Donald Trump and Undocumented Workers at Trump Tower | Time

Trump's companies are still hiring illegal workers.

I love torturing you and the other Trump trash with facts.

See the source image

You crying? 

On 8/12/2019 at 2:03 PM, drvoke said:

Image result for Ann Coulter  trump

Coulter calls out Trump over ICE raids on corporations other than his own, who are known to hire migrant workers. True, but I'm sure Trump has cleaned house by now. Also, I am not for more raids. At least kick out the unemployed migrants first, not those who help our economy.

Plus, Anne Coulter is a snake. She would sell out anyone to keep her name in the news.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ann-coulter-suggests-donald-trump-should-be-charged-for-employing-undocumented-migrant-workers/ar-AAFHMEs?ocid=spartandhp

(Full article at above link)

Right-wing commentator and former avid supporter of President Donald Trump Ann Coulter has asked why the president and other employers have not been charged with a crime for hiring undocumented migrants.

"Yes, why WON'T authorities charge the employers using all the illegal alien workers?" Coulter wrote on Twitter, sharing an op-ed from The Washington Post calling out Trump's double standard of allegedly employing undocumented migrants while his administration raids other companies and deports working immigrants without legal status.

"ANSWER: BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS SUCK UP TO EMPLOYERS FOR THEIR CAMPAIGN DONATIONS," Coulter answered her own question.

Coulter previously wrote a book entitled In Trump We Trust back in 2016, but has since soured on the president. The major political issue for the right-wing commentator was cracking down on undocumented immigration and building a wall at the southern border of the U.S. with Mexico. As time has passed without immigration policies that are hardline enough in her opinion, Coulter has steadily lashed out at Trump, predicting that he will be beat by a Democratic opponent in 2020.

The article re-tweeted by Coulter was titled "Another Trump double standard hurting the poor and minorities." In the op-ed, the Post's opinion editor James Downie detailed how the Trump administration has neglected to go after employers for hiring undocumented workers, choosing instead to largely just punish the migrants. Downie also pointed out that reporting by the Post has shown that the president's company, The Trump Organization, has employed undocumented individuals at several of its properties.

"It's worth noting that this discrepancy in enforcement is a policy change under the Trump administration. Before President Barack Obama's first term was over, his administration had already accumulated more audits and penalties on employers than were imposed during both terms of of the George W. Bush administration," Downie wrote.

"Funny how employer audits almost completely dried up after a president whose companies employ undocumented immigrants entered office," he pointed out.

Last week, The Post reported that at least at least eight Trump properties have hired a number of undocumented workers. The newspaper and other media outlets have repeatedly reported on the president's company employing migrants without legal status in the past, despite Trump's hardline immigration policies and routine criticism of individuals attempting to immigrate to the U.S.

On Sunday, CNN anchor Jake Tapper questioned acting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Mark Morgan, who previously served as acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), why none of Trump's personal businesses had been raided.

"There have been zero raids on any of these [Trump Organization] companies despite headline after headline after headline," Tapper pointed out. "It seems like you guys are turning a blind eye to this crime being committed by the president's own companies," he said.

Although Morgan took issue with Tapper's characterization of immigration agent's actions, he did not give an answer as to why the president's properties had never been targeted.

Image result for coulter trump cartoon

pr suggests that drvoke should be charged for supporting a moron like AOC. 

23 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Yes, I am laughing so hard at you that I'm crying loser.   You are so pathetic. 

You lose again loser.

No. The thread was about illegal immigration, not legal immigration dope.

You presented one article from 1984 that implicated Trump.¬†ūüėā

5 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

No. The thread was about illegal immigration, not legal immigration dope.

The thread is about Ann Coulter wanting Trump arrested for his continued hiring of illegal undocumented workers liar. This is what the thread is about liar. ANN COULTER SUGGESTS DONALD TRUMP SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR EMPLOYING UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANT WORKERS

5 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You presented one article from 1984 that implicated Trump.¬†ūüėā

You bet I did because it shows a pattern of Trump law breaking that continues to this day. 

Now that Ann Coulter your main source of wank material next to naked kids, is telling the truth about Trump will you be needing Viagara?

Donald Trump Paid $1.4 Million Over Undocumented Workers ...

And he brags about it!

Trump says illegal workers make his American resorts great

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers While ...

For the normal people reading this, Ann Coulter a right winger has a lot to lose by telling the truth Trump's crimes. All her readers are righties.