Skans

Joe Biden "I Like All Races, Even The Bad Ones"....

Just now, SpyCar said:

Doesn't matter who you "like." it is who you helped win (and lose) the presidency.

I didn't help either win or lose.  Whatever dreadful candidate ended up in the White House, it wasn't going to be on my vote.

Just now, SpyCar said:

In Dante's Inferno the lowest circle of hell is reserved for traitors. Sounds about right to me.

Go to hell. All the way down.

Bill

Whatever.

25 minutes ago, Skans said:

No.  Dan Quayle was Mr. Gaffe with his "potatoe" misspelling.  Joe Biden's filter is breaking down and it is revealing his true feelings about his white superiority over blacks.   This started with his "Obama - a clean, articulate black man" and "keep y'all in chains" comments.  His racist remarks, when all taken together, really tell us who Joe Biden the man is.

Appears that you got an early start on the campaign to smear Joe Biden.  😉

Good work ethic. 

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Not whatever.

YOU are as complicit in evil as Skans. Maybe more so.

Go to hell!

Bill

Again Bill, this is off topic and irrelevant. Give the guy a break. 

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Appears that you got an early start on the campaign ...

Good work ethic. 

I wish I could agree, but Joe Biden is so flawed that it really requires little real work to bring these things to light. It's not like I have to invent some wacky "Russian Collusion" fake narrative to discredit Biden in any way like the way Democrats did to Trump. 

4 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

No fucking way am I going to give TrollingRock a "break." He does NOY deserve one.

You are wrong to enable him. Big mistake.

Bill

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Skans is trying to smear Biden for verbal slips while ignoring Trump's dark heart.

Pure hypocrisy.

Bill

1 minute ago, Skans said:

I wish I could agree, but Joe Biden is so flawed that it really requires little real work to bring these things to light. It's not like I have to invent some wacky "Russian Collusion" fake narrative to discredit Biden in any way like the way Democrats did to Trump. 

That was certainly no "fake narrative," Skans.  There were close to 200 contacts by the Trump administration with Russians, ALL OF WHICH WERE DENIED AND LIED ABOUT.  Putin did meddle with the 2016 election and Trump openly welcomed that meddling.  To believe that there was a conspiracy between Trump and Russia wasn't far-fetched at all.

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

No Bad wording way am I going to give TrollingRock a "break." He does NOY deserve one.

source.gif

You are wrong to enable him. Big mistake.

Bill

NOY?  :huh:  Perhaps you should calm down and take some deep breaths.  

11 hours ago, jerra- said:

I think he was equating being poor with being black, meaning that all poor kids are black, no white kids are poor. 

it was a big mistake all around and he realized it immediately.

I couldn't tell you, but he's not doing to well.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

NOY?  :huh:  Perhaps you should calm down and take some deep breaths.  

You enable fascism in American and focus on my typo?

Good god man!

Bill

10 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

That was certainly no "fake narrative," Skans.  There were close to 200 contacts by the Trump administration with Russians, ALL OF WHICH WERE DENIED AND LIED ABOUT.  Putin did meddle with the 2016 election and Trump openly welcomed that meddling.  To believe that there was a conspiracy between Trump and Russia wasn't far-fetched at all.

What a pile of total Bull-Crap.  It was investigated for over 2 years.  Nothing like what you mentioned was discovered.  No one welcomed Russian meddling in the 2016 election.  About all that Trump did was jab Hillary about her and her staff engaging in the destruction of evidence when rhetorically - to an audience of thousands,  asked if the Russians have her illegal emails from her private server.   

What a mess you Democrats stepped in.  What a dumb trumped-up Russian Conspiracy theory.  I remember you and Slideman swearing up and down how Trump was going to be indicted for treason and obstruction of justice at the start of this investigation.  You and many Democrats were just dead wrong about Trump.  It turns out that the Democrats were the ones feeding fake information to the secret FISA court to spy on the Trump campaign.  I even think Slideman knew the end-goal was to try and get Trump on an "obstruction-of-justice" charge, never actually believing that Trump colluded with Russians. 

You got your noses rubbed in a big pile of broken glass and dog poo and it the result has infected the entire Democrat party.

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

You enable fascism in American and focus on my typo?

Good god man!

Bill

I try to enable good candidates who will help those who are struggling in this country.  I hate fascism.  You're hallucinations are doing a number on you.  

1 minute ago, Skans said:

What a pile of total Bull-Crap.  It was investigated for over 2 years.  Nothing like what you mentioned was discovered.  No one welcomed Russian meddling in the 2016 election.  About all that Trump did was jab Hillary about her and her staff engaging in the destruction of evidence when he asked if the Russians have her illegal emails from her private server.   

What a mess you Democrats stepped in.  What a dumb trumped-up Russian Conspiracy theory.  I remember you and Slideman swearing up and down how Trump was going to be indicted for treason and obstruction of justice at the start of this investigation.  You and many Democrats were just dead wrong about Trump.  It turns out that the Democrats were the ones feeding fake information to the secret FISA court to spy on the Trump campaign. 

You got your noses rubbed in a big pile of broken glass and dog poo and it the result has infected the entire Democrat party.

You are a bald-faced liar. 8th circle of hell for you.

Bill

Just now, RollingRock said:

I try to enable good candidates who will help those who are struggling in this country.  I hate fascism.  You're hallucinations are doing a number on you.  

By that logic you think Trump is good, since you certainly did enable his election.

You are an asshole of the worst sort.

Bill

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

You are a bald-faced liar. 8th circle of hell for you.

Bill

The truth is on my side, Spycar.  You and your Democrats were just dead wrong about Trump.  You are banished to the the 9th Circle of Hell which is appropriate for what you Dems tried to do to Trump!

Just now, Skans said:

The truth is on my side, Spycar.  You and your Democrats were just dead wrong about Trump.  And, the 9th Circle of Hell for you!

LOL. Sure Satan, we believe you.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

LOL. Sure Satan, we believe you.

Bill

Of course you do not believe me.   Your hate does not allow you to see the truth.  Democrats have been irrationally blinded by hatred when their beloved Hillary lost.  She lost because she's mean, she was incompetent and she had a foul odor.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Of course you do not believe me.   Your hate does not allow you to see the truth.  Democrats have been irrationally blinded by hatred when their beloved Hillary lost.  She lost because she's mean, she was incompetent and she had a foul odor.

You are the instruments of hate, pal.

You can't spin this.

Bill

20 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

By that logic you think Trump is good, since you certainly did enable his election.

You're confused.  I didn't vote for Trump nor would I.

Just now, SpyCar said:

You are the instruments of hate, pal.

You can't spin this.

Bill

Hillary was angry and mean.  She made it clear that she felt that 50% of the Nation were "deplorables".  There were numerous reports from her own campaign staff about what a nasty tyrant this lady really is.  Her campaign rallies were poorly attended.  Her attempts to stage a more welcoming crowd on several occasions revealed just how rotten she was to all of those around her. 

To me, it is amazing that she got as many votes as she did.  Hillary is just such an awful human being.  That is what you backed, Bill, a truly awful, mean, deceitful, corrupt nasty person - Hillary Clinton.  And, the fact that you actually get on this forum and berate some of your fellow liberals who saw Hillary for all of her nastiness, is ludicrous to me.  Nothing Trump has done justifies your continual expression of vile hatred toward those who believe much of what you believe.  You have some real deep mental and emotional issues over this, Bill, you really do.  You should go somewhere and simply reflect on what I just said rather than even attempting to blurt out some dumb angry response to it. 

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Says a follower of the biggest clown to ever disgrace the presidency. LOL.

You people are shameless liars.

Bad word off!

Bill

LOL!!! Clown biden wouldn't make a pimple on trumpy's asss!

Some of clown biden's stupid gaffes:

“Isn’t it a b*tch? This vice president thing?” --Joe Biden, empathizing with a student at Harvard University who identified himself as the student body's vice president, drawing laughs from the audience. Biden added: “That was a joke, that was a joke. Best decision I ever made. I’m joking. That was a joke.” (Oct. 2, 2014)

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately." --Joe Biden, Aug. 22, 2012

“Look at what they [Republicans] value, and look at their budget. And look what they're proposing. [Romney] said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks write their own rules -- unchain Wall Street. They're going to put y'all back in chains." --Joe Biden, speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Va., Aug. 14, 2012

"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!" --Joe Biden, campaigning in Youngstown, Ohio, May 16, 2012

"I guess what I'm trying to say without boring you too long at breakfast—and you all look dull as hell, I might add. The dullest audience I have ever spoken to. Just sitting there, staring at me. Pretend you like me!" --Joe Biden, teasing a crowd of Turkish-American and Azerbaijani-American Obama donors, April 27, 2012

"I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you." --Joe Biden, citing Theodore Roosevelt's famous quote, "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." (April 26, 2012)

"This is a big f**king deal!" --Joe Biden, caught on an open mic congratulating President Barack Obama during the health care signing ceremony, Washington, D.C., March 23, 2010

"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul." --Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

"I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now.

… When one person sneezes it goes all the way through the aircraft. That's me. I would not be, at this point, if they had another way of transportation, suggesting they ride the subway." --Joe Biden, providing handy tips to protect against the swine flu and freaking us out, "Today Show" interview, April 30, 2009

"An hour late, oh give me a f**king break." –Joe Biden, caught on a live mic speaking to a former Senate colleague after arriving on Amtrak at Union Station in Washington, D.C., March 13, 2009

"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number? I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed." –Joe Biden, speaking to an aide standing out of view during an interview on CBS' "Early Show," in the midst of encouraging viewers to visit a government-run Web site that tracks stimulus spending, Feb. 25, 2009

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb.

6, 2009

"Am I doing this again? For the senior staff? My memory is not as good as Chief Justice Roberts'." --Joe Biden, mocking Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts' botched effort to swear in Barack Obama as Biden was set to swear in White House senior staff one day after the Inauguration snafu, Washington, D.C., Jan. 21, 2009

"Jill and I had the great honor of standing on that stage, looking across at one of the great justices, Justice Stewart." –Joe Biden, mistakenly referring to Justice John Paul Stevens, who swore him in as vice president, Washington, D.C., Jan. 20, 2009 

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008 

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept.

22, 2008

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me." --Joe Biden, speaking at a town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, Sept. 10, 2008 (Source)

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Ill., Aug. 23, 2008

"A successful dump!" --Joe Biden, explaining his whereabouts (dropping deadwood at the dump) to the reporters outside his home, Wilmington, Del., Aug. 20, 2008

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan.

31, 2007 

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006 (Watch video clip)

30 minutes ago, Skans said:

What a pile of total Bull-Crap.  It was investigated for over 2 years.  Nothing like what you mentioned was discovered.  No one welcomed Russian meddling in the 2016 election.  About all that Trump did was jab Hillary about her and her staff engaging in the destruction of evidence when rhetorically - to an audience of thousands,  asked if the Russians have her illegal emails from her private server.   

And, magically, the very next day the Podesta emails appeared.  Do you think that was just a coincidence?   :huh:  

What a mess you Democrats stepped in.

I'm not a Democrat.

What a dumb trumped-up Russian Conspiracy theory.  I remember you and Slideman swearing up and down how Trump was going to be indicted for treason and obstruction of justice at the start of this investigation.  You and many Democrats were just dead wrong about Trump.  It turns out that the Democrats were the ones feeding fake information to the secret FISA court to spy on the Trump campaign.  I even think Slideman knew the end-goal was to try and get Trump on an "obstruction-of-justice" charge, never actually believing that Trump colluded with Russians. 

Your tinfoil hat is short circuiting.  I'm not wrong about Trump.  I was wrong about the law in regard to how it can be applied to a sitting president.  The Trump administration did have dozens of contacts with Russians, none of which were reported to the FBI (as is required).  There were multiple instances of obstruction of justice (which Congress is working on as we speak).  Trump is a liar, a racist, a misogynist, a bully, a con man, and someone who does not think the law or the rules apply to him.  He cozies up to murderous dictators and alienates our allies.   He is the single biggest threat, foreign or domestic, to this country's democracy.  He can't be gone soon enough.

13 minutes ago, Skans said:

Hillary was angry and mean.  She made it clear that she felt that 50% of the Nation were "deplorables".  There were numerous reports from her own campaign staff about what a nasty tyrant this lady really is.  Her campaign rallies were poorly attended.  Her attempts to stage a more welcoming crowd on several occasions revealed just how rotten she was to all of those around her. 

To me, it is amazing that she got as many votes as she did.  Hillary is just such an awful human being.  That is what you backed, Bill, a truly awful, mean, deceitful, corrupt nasty person - Hillary Clinton.  And, the fact that you actually get on this forum and berate some of your fellow liberals who saw Hillary for all of her nastiness, is ludicrous to me.  Nothing Trump has done justifies your continual expression of vile hatred toward those who believe much of what you believe.  You have some real deep mental and emotional issues over this, Bill, you really do.  You should go somewhere and simply reflect on what I just said rather than even attempting to blurt out some dumb angry response to it. 

Those who support Trumpism are deplorable. That's a fact. 

Nothing could be more clear.

Your movement speaks to the worst in people.

You are the one who should do some soul searching (providing you gave one).

Bill

5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

And, magically, the very next day the Podesta emails appeared.  Do you think that was just a coincidence?   :huh:  

I'm not a Democrat.

Your tinfoil hat is short circuiting.  I'm not wrong about Trump.  I was wrong about the law in regard to how it can be applied to a sitting president.  The Trump administration did have dozens of contacts with Russians, none of which were reported to the FBI (as is required).  There were multiple instances of obstruction of justice (which Congress is working on as we speak).  Trump is a liar, a racist, a misogynist, a bully, a con man, and someone who does not think the law or the rules apply to him.  He cozies up to murderous dictators and alienates our allies.   He is the single biggest threat, foreign or domestic, to this country's democracy.  He can't be gone soon enough.

Not a Democrat. Not a liberal. Not a decent human being.

Yet you will fraudulently vote in our primary.

Bill

ETA: Not being able to indict presidents is not "the law." It is only current DOJ policy. 

Just now, SpyCar said:

Not a Democrat. Not a liberal. Not a decent human being.

Not a Democrat, VERY liberal, and a kind and decent human being (unlike you).

Just now, SpyCar said:

Yet you will fraudulently vote in our primary.

Bill

No fraud.  I followed all the rules for voter registration in my state.