personreal

"Jeffrey Epstein Totally Gets Vince Fostered"

1 minute ago, personreal said:

It makes sense doesn't it.

The prison authorties will have to answer why Epstein's cellmate was removed, and why he was left unmonitored. From what I've heard, it would be SOP for the prison employees to continue monitoring Epstein...especially if he were left isolate in his cell.

The investigation should monitor bank accounts and lavish spending by any prison employee that was tied to the monitoring of Epstein.

So far what I've heard is they are blaming it on long hours and low staff levels.  That sounds like a bunch of made-up crap to me.  I would make each and every employee who ever had contact with Epstein produce all of their bank account records for the last 30 days for starters.  The cell-mate knows exactly what happened, but it will be a hard task to get him to snitch. 

14 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

When I worked for NJ state prisons in their dental departments, I had an inmate set herself on fire in the dental chair. 

Anything is possible in prison 

Was she left alone?  Was is a small fire or was she cooked when the dentist came back?

Just now, personreal said:

Was she left alone?  Was is a small fire or was she cooked when the dentist came back?

It happened almost immediately she actually put it out herself . It happened so fast . Crazy 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

So far what I've heard is they are blaming it on long hours and low staff levels.  That sounds like a bunch of made-up crap to me.  I would make each and every employee who ever had contact with Epstein produce all of their bank account records for the last 30 days for starters.  The cell-mate knows exactly what happened, but it will be a hard task to get him to snitch. 

"So far what I've heard is they are blaming it on long hours and low staff levels."

And yet they had time to move Epstein's cellmate somewhere else. Sounds like they had plenty of time to do that for someone who was supposedly over worked.

Is the guard driving a new 4-door diesel pick-up towing a new boat?

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

It happened almost immediately she actually put it out herself . It happened so fast . Crazy 

Where did you hide the blow torch?   

Image result for laughing gif

"So far what I've heard is they are blaming it on long hours and low staff levels."

And yet they had time to move Epstein's cellmate somewhere else. Sounds like they had plenty of time to do that for someone who was supposedly over worked.

Is the guard driving a new 4-door diesel pick-up towing a new boat?

Whatever the payoff might have been, it wasn't in cash.  I'd look for big wire transfers into someone's account over the last 30 days.

Where did you hide the blow torch?   

Image result for laughing gif

She had some make shift lighter device . 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Whatever the payoff might have been, it wasn't in cash.  I'd look for big wire transfers into someone's account over the last 30 days.

Actually I thought the opposite.  Investigating wire transfers would be to easy to investigate.

Cash would be harder to trace. Look for new toys and improvements in someone's life. Then ask them how they paid for it.

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

She had some make shift lighter device . 

That's yer story and yer stickin' to it?    :)

5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

We need a more catchy avatar from you please 

I’ll work on it 

36 minutes ago, Skans said:

I would make each and every employee who ever had contact with Epstein produce all of their bank account records for the last 30 days for starters.

And polygraph every single person in the prison.

30 minutes ago, Skans said:

Whatever the payoff might have been, it wasn't in cash. 

Maybe just "you and your family get to go on living if you do this"?

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

Maybe just "you and your family get to go on living if you do this"?

You never know.

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

You never know.

Why do you think Lisa Foster and Foster's sister suddenly changed their stories 180 degrees a week after Foster's death and right after a meeting in the Whitehouse?

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

Why do you think Lisa Foster and Foster's sister suddenly changed their stories 180 degrees a week after Foster's death and right after a meeting in the Whitehouse?

Good point.  

44 minutes ago, personreal said:

Actually I thought the opposite.  Investigating wire transfers would be to easy to investigate.

Cash would be harder to trace. Look for new toys and improvements in someone's life. Then ask them how they paid for it.

You're thinking too old school.  Look for crypto currency activity and electronic funds transfers to close relatives.  Cash and toys are too much work.

42 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

And polygraph every single person in the prison.

You can try it, but something tells me they've probably taken a polygraph test before.  Have you?  I have.   They are simplistic tools that are easy to manipulate.   For most people who do not know how they work, an experienced polygraph examiner will know who is lying during the first run through of questions to get the "base line".  But, if you understand the polygraph test, then the actual test is pretty useless. 

My bet is that most prison guards have a good understanding of how a polygraph test works.  But, it's probably worth a try. 

32 minutes ago, Skans said:

You're thinking too old school.  Look for crypto currency activity and electronic funds transfers to close relatives.  Cash and toys are too much work.

If they do a good investigation, they will check it all out.  

21 minutes ago, personreal said:

If they do a good investigation, they will check it all out.  

Who is "they"?  An outside team that really wants the answers or an inside team that will concoct answers they think they can sell to their superiors?

40 minutes ago, slideman said:

That is some dumb crapola.

We know it hurts...don't it.

33 minutes ago, Skans said:

Who is "they"?  An outside team that really wants the answers or an inside team that will concoct answers they think they can sell to their superiors?

Sounds like the DOJ. Barr is none too happy.