personreal

"Jeffrey Epstein Totally Gets Vince Fostered"

Just now, theLion said:

You’ve got some gall posting that. 

The left has some gall blaming AG Barr.

Did you guys blame AG Holder for bad things that happened in jails???

19 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

HA!!  Yea, I wonder how the Liberals running the jail there in New York will explain away that Epstein was found hanging in his cell, with BOTH hands ties behind his back ? 

I WONDER how you commit suicide like THAT ?

Note: My Conjecture only... I don't know anything about the actual facts of the case...

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

You noticed that, too, huh??

Just now, Phoenix68 said:

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

pr DID NOT disguise his dick as a glass of lemonaid with a straw.

Oh yes he did.   LOL

55 minutes ago, Skans said:

Statute of limitations would stop any criminal indictment of Clinton for something that might (or might not) have happened decades ago. 

Not in the case of murder, Skans.  

And I'll debate anyone here surrounding the facts in the deaths of Foster and Brown that suggest foul play rather than the *innocent* explanation The Deep State sold the public.

2 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

And I'll debate anyone here surrounding the facts in the deaths of Foster and Brown that suggest foul play rather than the *innocent* explanation The Deep State sold the public.

I agree...but sometimes...

"Crimes considered heinous by society have no statute of limitations. Although there is usually no statute of limitations for murder (particularly first-degree murder), judges have been known to dismiss murder charges in cold cases if they feel the delay violates the defendant's right to a speedy trial."

8 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

I was only discussing the incidents of rape or statutory rape.  After all, I think that would really be the only damning things that Epstine could possibly say about Bill Clinton - that he had sex on his plain with underaged girls, which couldn't be prosecuted. In other words, it's a pretty tenuous motive for 73 year old Bill Clinton to put a hit out on someone. 

FWIW, I think there is a possibility that Vince Foster was murdered. 

1 hour ago, fishhead said:

True dat!

You goddamn disingenuous moonbat. Changing my post like the idiot your are. Fu(k You!!!

43 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

You goddamn disingenuous moonbat. Changing my post like the idiot your are. Fu(k You!!!

I didn't change anything, you told on yourself. 

3 hours ago, DennisTheMenace said:

epstein-trump.jpg

Trump needs to burn in hell right alongside his pal Epstein.  They can take turns raping each other forever.  Or ideally, God can take their souls and melt them down and use the raw material to somehow heal the young girls these monsters attacked.

What advantage to THE PIG or the Clintons would it be to have him killed? I don't see any. Both of them would hire a shlt load of lawyers to get everything sealed up like the mummy's tomb. What was he looking at, 45 years? Any lawyer worth a damn could get that reduced to half or less. Timed served and good behavior, even less. No, this guy was severely unstable. 16 year old kids kill themselves for sometimes no other reason then they broke up with their girlfriend. Nobody had him killed. He would have been better off to both parties alive.

2 hours ago, personreal said:

"Crimes considered heinous by society have no statute of limitations. Although there is usually no statute of limitations for murder (particularly first-degree murder), judges have been known to dismiss murder charges in cold cases if they feel the delay violates the defendant's right to a speedy trial."

That wouldn't be the case here, Skans, and you know it.   Because it was Clinton's DOJ that decided whether he was charged.   It was a Deep State that he led which performed the various investigations.   The only rights violated were Foster's and Brown's ... and the public's interest.    And all Trump/Barr need to do to get the ball rolling again is publish the photos of the wound(s) in Foster's body, and exhume and autopsy Ron Brown's remains.    Modern forensic science would have no difficulty showing it was a gun shot wound in Brown's head, if that is what it was, and if the wounds in Foster's pictures don't match what the official report claimed, then lots and lots of people are exposed to charges of covering up a murder.

12 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

That wouldn't be the case here, Skans, and you know it.   Because it was Clinton's DOJ that decided whether he was charged.   It was a Deep State that he led which performed the various investigations.   The only rights violated were Foster's and Brown's ... and the public's interest.    And all Trump/Barr need to do to get the ball rolling again is publish the photos of the wound(s) in Foster's body, and exhume and autopsy Ron Brown's remains.    Modern forensic science would have no difficulty showing it was a gun shot wound in Brown's head, if that is what it was, and if the wounds in Foster's pictures don't match what the official report claimed, then lots and lots of people are exposed to charges of covering up a murder.

"Because it was Clinton's DOJ that decided whether he was charged." 

Good point...it was the Clinton admin that caused any delay in a speedy trial.

I tip my hat to you.  :)

12 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Wait for what?

For anything to get done in the government.

1 hour ago, splunch said:

Trump needs to burn in hell right alongside his pal Epstein.  They can take turns raping each other forever.  Or ideally, God can take their souls and melt them down and use the raw material to somehow heal the young girls these monsters attacked.

Looks to me like slick willie and Epstein were more butt hole buddies. You goddamn moonbats want to pen everything on trumpy whether he deserves it or not because of your butt hurt hatred of him. The many titted empress ansd her slick willie are deep state protected but that doesn't change facts.

Ole slick willie was denying knowing anything about his bud, Epstein's sex crimes against underage girls before anyone had even accused him of knowing anything. Slick willie went into a panic after Epstein arrest for trafficking and fu(king girls as young as 14  for reasons that will soon be obvious. LOL!

Flight logs reveal slick willie taking at least 26 flights on Epstein's "Lolita Express" and visited his Little Saint James Island also known as “Orgy Island.” Slick Willie now calims he took only 4 flights on Epstein's plane when actual flight records show him taking 26 with no Secret Service on at least 5 of those trips. Not only is slick willie incriminating himself for throwing out an obvious preemptive statement but doubly so for lying about it. A random unsolicited denial...  LOL!

It is surprising that slick willie did not mention Epstein's impending suicide. LOL!!!

Thumbnail

1 hour ago, splunch said:

Looks to me like slick willie and Epstein were more butt hole buddies. You goddamn moonbats want to pen everything on trumpy whether he deserves it or not because of your butt hurt hatred of him. The many titted empress ansd her slick willie are deep state protected but that doesn't change facts.

Ole slick willie was denying knowing anything about his bud, Epstein's sex crimes against underage girls before anyone had even accused him of knowing anything. Slick willie went into a panic after Epstein arrest for trafficking and fu(king girls as young as 14  for reasons that will soon be obvious. LOL!

Flight logs reveal slick willie taking at least 26 flights on Epstein's "Lolita Express" and visited his Little Saint James Island also known as “Orgy Island.” Slick Willie now calims he took only 4 flights on Epstein's plane when actual flight records show him taking 26 with no Secret Service on at least 5 of those trips. Not only is slick willie incriminating himself for throwing out an obvious preemptive statement but doubly so for lying about it. A random unsolicited denial...  LOL!

It is surprising that slick willie did not mention Epstein's impending suicide. LOL!!!

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

1 hour ago, JeanMoulin said:

What advantage to THE PIG or the Clintons would it be to have him killed? I don't see any. Both of them would hire a shlt load of lawyers to get everything sealed up like the mummy's tomb. What was he looking at, 45 years? Any lawyer worth a damn could get that reduced to half or less. Timed served and good behavior, even less. No, this guy was severely unstable. 16 year old kids kill themselves for sometimes no other reason then they broke up with their girlfriend. Nobody had him killed. He would have been better off to both parties alive.

JP Morgan had some people plugged into his dealings, too.  If he had dirt and could seek to make a deal, but only he knew how to dig that dirt up and use it, killing him would benefit any number of people.  

I was wondering how long it would take him to turn up dead from the moment he was denied bail.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

I was only discussing the incidents of rape or statutory rape.  After all, I think that would really be the only damning things that Epstine could possibly say about Bill Clinton - that he had sex on his plain with underaged girls, which couldn't be prosecuted. In other words, it's a pretty tenuous motive for 73 year old Bill Clinton to put a hit out on someone. 

But proof that numerous DemocRATS (not just Clinton) effectively raped underage girls who'd been coerced into prostitution by Epstein might destroy the Clinton legacy (he'd might be viewed worse than Bill Cosby) and the DemocRAT party.  And THAT is something that even 73 year old Bill Clinton and his witch wife would want to stop.   

2 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

But proof that numerous DemocRATS (not just Clinton) effectively raped underage girls who'd been coerced into prostitution by Epstein might destroy the Clinton legacy (he'd might be viewed worse than Bill Cosby) and the DemocRAT party.  And THAT is something that even 73 year old Bill Clinton and his witch wife would want to stop.   

It's not impossible.  I'm keeping an open mind on this.  I don't know if the available facts will ever permit the Public to get the truth with 99% certainty on this one. 

On 8/12/2019 at 7:30 AM, Skans said:

For the record, I think Epstein really did simply commit suicide.  He knew that life in prison for him would be nothing more than pure torture.  I doubt that he believed in God.  So, what did he really have to live for?

My new theory...yes, Epstein committed suicide.

They knew he was suicidal. They removed his cellmate and left him unmonitored for a period of time providing Epstein the option of taking his own life.

This could explain why there has been no press release yet by the people who ran the prison and were responsible for Epstein.

They could have prevented him from dying...but they DID prevent him from testifying against high level people around the world by providing him an opportuinity to commit suicide.

Was someone in the prison paid to leave Epstein isolated so he could commit suicide?  This would be a smart and subtle way for those who may have been indicted to protect themselves.  Just pay someone in the prison to look the other way. It would have been worth a roll of the dice to prevent Epstein from testifying against them without them being guilty of murdering him to shut him up.

1 minute ago, personreal said:

They knew he was suicidal. They removed his cellmate and left him unmonitored for a period of time providing Epstein the option of taking his own life.

This could explain why there has been no press release yet by the people who ran the prison and were responsible for Epstein.

They could have prevented him from dying...but they DID prevent him from testifying against high level people around the world by providing him an opportuinity to commit suicide.

Was someone in the prison paid to leave Epstein isolated so he could commit suicide?  This would be a smart and subtle way for those who may have been indicted to protect themselves.  Just pay someone in the prison to look the other way. It would have been worth a roll of the dice to prevent Epstein from testifying against them without them being guilty of murdering him to shut him up.

When I worked for NJ state prisons in their dental departments, I had an inmate set herself on fire in the dental chair. 

Anything is possible in prison 

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

Now, that theory is plausible.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Now, that theory is plausible.

It makes sense doesn't it.

The prison authorties will have to answer why Epstein's cellmate was removed, and why he was left unmonitored. From what I've heard, it would be SOP for the prison employees to continue monitoring Epstein...especially if he were left isolate in his cell.

The investigation should monitor bank accounts and lavish spending by any prison employee that was tied to the monitoring of Epstein.