personreal

"Jeffrey Epstein Totally Gets Vince Fostered"

Wow...you Russians are DESPERATE

so is your Puppet

EX-republican Joe Scoborough warns Trump’s Epstein conspiracy-mongering proves he’s now mentally ‘unbalanced’

untitled and leftwinger commit suicide.

benson was having dinner with Hillary.

Image result for snickering dog

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

epstein-trump.jpg

A lot of people knew Epstein...but they don't have a wake of dead people like the Clintons.

Trump tells on himself with every tweet, and it ain't good. The cocksucker should be jailed.

4 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Trump tells on himself with every tweet, and it ain't good. The cocksucker should be jailed.

Did you stay up all night composing that one?   

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

Did you stay up all night composing that one?   

^^retarded^^

For the record, I think Epstein really did simply commit suicide.  He knew that life in prison for him would be nothing more than pure torture.  I doubt that he believed in God.  So, what did he really have to live for?

Just now, Skans said:

For the record, I think Epstein really did simply commit suicide.  He knew that life in prison for him would be nothing more than pure torture.  I doubt that he believed in God.  So, what did he really have to live for?

You could be right...but why did they remove his cellmate, then hours later he is dead.

We may never know.

I say the many titted empress sent slick willie to Seth rich nim...

icbQOWP.gif

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

You could be right...but why did they remove his cellmate, then hours later he is dead.

We may never know.

I don't know all of the details to this.  This might be protocol for someone who is on suicide watch.  Heck, it's even possible that Eplstein paid someone off to have a little "alone time" to kill himself.  I just don't think Old-Man-Clinton was involved - he's now 73.  He has nothing to worry about from this Epstein stuff, even if he did have sex with a 14 year old years ago on Epstein's plane.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I don't know all of the details to this.  This might be protocol for someone who is on suicide watch.  Heck, it's even possible that Eplstein paid someone off to have a little "alone time" to kill himself.  I just don't think Old-Man-Clinton was involved - he's now 73.  He has nothing to worry about from this Epstein stuff, even if he did have sex with a 14 year old years ago on Epstein's plane.

Yer probably right.

We'll have to wait and see.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yes he could be charged, even now. But you and I both know that the many titted empress and her slick willie are above the law.

6 minutes ago, Skans said:

Epstein Suicide; A HUGE Disappointment!!!!

August 10, 2019

4 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Yes he could be charged, even now. But you and I both know that the many titted empress and her slick willie are above the law.

Statute of limitations would stop any criminal indictment of Clinton for something that might (or might not) have happened decades ago. 

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

Statute of limitations would stop any criminal indictment of Clinton for something that might (or might not) have happened decades ago. 

Although many states have a 10 year statute of limitations. There are exceptions, especially If the victim is under 16. In some states there is no statute of limitaions for having sex with a person under 16.  

So, the next best thing ole slick willie could do is get rid of the one that might squeal on him.

1 hour ago, personreal said:

HA!!  Yea, I wonder how the Liberals running the jail there in New York will explain away that Epstein was found hanging in his cell, with BOTH hands ties behind his back ? 

I WONDER how you commit suicide like THAT ?

Note: My Conjecture only... I don't know anything about the actual facts of the case...

HOWEVER, I'm alluding to Vince Foster, who according to the records, apparently shot himself in the head, in a way that it would have been IMPOSSIBLE for him to do it, but NO ONE ever questioned it !  I HOPE, Barrs team can do a better job than THAT !!

2 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

HA!!  Yea, I wonder how the Liberals running the jail there in New York will explain away that Epstein was found hanging in his cell, with BOTH hands ties behind his back ? 

Note: My Conjecture only... I don't know anything about the actual facts of the case...

HOWEVER, I'm alluding to Vince Foster, who according to the records, apparently shot himself in the head, in a way that it would have been IMPOSSIBLE for him to do it, but NO ONE ever questioned it !  I HOPE, Barrs team can do a better job than THAT !!

The left is now blaming Barr...as if any AG from either party micro-manages jails all over the country.

Bad things happened in jails under AG Eric Holder too...did the left blame him?  

3 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

The many titted empress and her slick willie are senior members of the deep state and are above the law. Nothing wioll ever come of this.

33 minutes ago, personreal said:

We'll have to wait and see.

You’ve got some gall posting that.