Jump to content
Z09

Elizabeth Warren: "Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer".....Justice system is racist from front to back....

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

Warren is playing politics. It's disappointing. I like some of her stances on issues.

 

No tears for Michael Brown. POS thug got what was coming to him. The world is a better place without him.

 

 

He was a scumbag, so I shot him. 

 

Warren could have chosen a better example, but the point stands.  You can't just shoot people.  Our cops are being asked to do way too much and to operate in places where they do not understand what is going on or know the people they are supposed to police.  Why not?  That's idiotic.  Police ought to be a local affair first, bringing in citywide and then state resources only as needed, with local people giving up authority only in the worst cases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, splunch said:

He was a scumbag, so I shot him. 

 

Warren could have chosen a better example, but the point stands.  You can't just shoot people.  Our cops are being asked to do way too much and to operate in places where they do not understand what is going on or know the people they are supposed to police.  Why not?  That's idiotic.  Police ought to be a local affair first, bringing in citywide and then state resources only as needed, with local people giving up authority only in the worst cases.

Supposed to "know the people they are supposed to police?"

 

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?

 

The police are supposed to know the LAW, regardless of what "people" are breaking it.

 

And the negro got just what he deserved.

 

The world is a better place without him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, splunch said:

He was a scumbag, so I shot him. 

 

Warren could have chosen a better example, but the point stands.  You can't just shoot people.  Our cops are being asked to do way too much and to operate in places where they do not understand what is going on or know the people they are supposed to police.  Why not?  That's idiotic.  Police ought to be a local affair first, bringing in citywide and then state resources only as needed, with local people giving up authority only in the worst cases.

You just can't shoot people?

 

In this case Obama's Justice Department disagrees with you

And they disagree with the fake Indian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, splunch said:

He was a scumbag, so I shot him. 

 

Warren could have chosen a better example, but the point stands.  You can't just shoot people.  Our cops are being asked to do way too much and to operate in places where they do not understand what is going on or know the people they are supposed to police.  Why not?  That's idiotic.  Police ought to be a local affair first, bringing in citywide and then state resources only as needed, with local people giving up authority only in the worst cases.

splunch..

Do yourself a favor....

 

Look for a police officer sitting in a car and attack him...

Then go for his gun...

Maybe punch him a few times..

 

And then when told to stop you refuse and go back to the officer a second time...

 

And then claim your rights were violated...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Z09 said:

You just can't shoot people?

No, you can't.  

 

22 minutes ago, Z09 said:

In this case Obama's Justice Department disagrees with you

And they disagree with the fake Indian

But what about Chappaquidick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

No, you can't.  

 

But what about Chappaquidick?

 

Vince Foster???????????????????????????????????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Z09 said:

So...

You get caught stealing from a store...

You choke the clerk....

You go for a police officers gun...

You refuse to stop and put your hands up when told by the officer....

You end up dead...

And the Obama FBI and Justice Department concluded the officer reacted correctly...

 

And Liz Warren says you were murdered.

 

 

On Friday, Warren tweeted, "5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on."

She's just pandering because she got caught fraudulently posing as a minority for college bennies and street cred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

No, you can't.  

 

But what about Chappaquidick?

You haven't heard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeepBreath said:

She's just pandering because she got caught fraudulently posing as a minority for college bennies and street cred.

She's as phony as they come

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

Trump is the only honest politician in America.

Correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

Trump is the only honest politician in America.

There's a different level if dishonesty when you portray yourself as a minority......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

You are also a  friggin  idiot.

 

Good luck in 2020.  Your party is composed of stupid  people  and  liars, and America  knows it.

Uhhhh....My Party?

I'm a registered Independent, since 2002.

Prior to 2002, 30 years as a Republican activist.

It's not my fault that I can accurately identify GOP vermin, just by finding the source of reeking White racist stench.

 

Driving Forum commentary and posting controversial content ain't rocket brain salad surgery....not on a Forum where half the posters are still being wet-nursed. 

And everyone knows that accurately predicting what the average, terrified White Racist GOProach is going to think, or say, or do, right before his last, stray, surviving Conservative neuron fires-off and then fades like a wet sparkler is a practiced Liberal Art, not a Science.

 

Successfully dominating here on this Forum is just like patiently following the Safety Directions on the stuff in that $59.99 Fireworks Display Set you just bought from the local Moose or Elks Club, down at the corner Fireworks Stand for your Independence Day Holiday weekend.

"Light fuse. Stand back. Use only under Adult Supervision. Make sure to douse after use. Safely dispose debris in an environmentally-conscious manner."

 

Like most half-educated Americans, I can drop a written English language WMD and easily scatter most of TrumpTard Nation, but what fun is it kneecapping a rube who has no vocabulary to begin with? 

Your typical dead horse Trumper can't register whether you're beating him to death with an advanced cudgel made from Tantalum, or just a plain old Whiffle bat lethally-enhanced by few rusty nails. Don't get blood-splatter on your best stuff, when Dad's old belt will do. 

Trumpanzee don't care. Trumpanzee just wants the pain to stop, so he can limp back to the safety of Cracker Barrel.

 

This brings us full-circle, right back to Plan B.

Plan B is pushing sad, tired, old Glue Factory Trump nags to self-immolate, until one of their newest green Trumper recruits decides to close his sister's laptop and go out and eviscerate a Bounce House full of innocent little kids, while screaming about the nasty Jews helping illegal Latinos overrun America. 

And every time the media is forced to tally-up the innocent dead and show us all the tape of this week's Domestic Trump Terrorist leading a Trump Rally and then mail-bombing innocent Americans......another 10,000 Voters decide to Vote to take DILDOnald out at the Ballot Box, in landslide fashion.  

 

Verdict:

Let's take a moment now to speak for the Majority Electorate, and forward our one small request to the next eager, budding, young White racist Domestic Shooting Trump Terrorist, that guy who is fervently hoping for his 15 minutes of illustrious Breitbart infamy, instant Conservative Martyrdom, and an elevator ride down into the lowest bowels of Trump Valhalla:

 

Please, Trump Nation. Do this for AMERICA! 

When your next sad, confused, angry little left-behind White Conservative Protestant terrorist loses his sh|t, and decides to Instagram his Manifesto and live-stream his MAGA Cap-Cam video for a You Tube snuff video that JT Gorilla and Big Tex will soon be masturbating to, and as soon as all you guys know which WalMart target is selected, could 20-something bottoms PLEASE, PLEASE, please, with oodles of jelly on top, get your next heroic LOSER to focus that barrel clip on the Music or Grocery or Men's Apparel departments?

For humanity's sake!

Don't target our innocent little American kids!

Leave our innocent kids out of your artificial virility tests. 

 

Shop your local WalMart! And watch out for falling corpses!

 

Just aim that final ammo wad right at the mirror, where the TRUE source of your repressed anger lies, fellas.

THAT will make America great, again.   

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Uhhhh....My Party?

I'm a registered Independent, since 2002.

Prior to 2002, 30 years as a Republican activist.

It's not my fault that I can accurately identify GOP vermin, just by finding the source of reeking White racist stench.

 

 

you are an  idiot.   A verbose  idiot, an educated stupid person,  however you want to  call yourself 

 

Never  Trumpers  are  dumber than Loyal Opposition Democrats 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Driving Forum commentary and posting controversial content ain't rocket brain salad surgery....not on a Forum where half the posters are still being wet-nursed. 

And everyone knows that accurately predicting what the average, terrified White Racist GOProach is going to think, or say, or do, right before his last, stray, surviving Conservative neuron fires-off and then fades like a wet sparkler is a practiced Liberal Art, not a Science.

 

 

you don't  drive anything  here.   you are a  troll, you speak in  agitprop nothing  more

 

You're  just a  simple troll who lacks self awareness 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

why did  Obama  get involved?     He used  the death of Michael  Brown to divide the  country, that 's why.   He  unleashed his racist hounds and set about    making it a national mess.

Actually, the Nation was PERMANENTLY-divided when a filthy wanna-be cop neighborhood gossip magnet used his car to stalk and terrify an innocent kid with a bag of Skittles and a can of ice tea on his way back home from 7-11.

He was heading back to play video games at an apartment.

When the kid-stalking maggot left his car to physically threaten that scared, innocent kid who had already called his GF to tell her some old fossil was stalking him down the sidewalk in his car, the kid did what I or anyone else with COURAGE would do under physical threat from some crazed stranger.

He stood his ground and tried to defend himself as the intrusive armed coward actually started trying to intimidate and interrogate one of his own neighbor's teenage guests.

 

When the coward got a fat lip and knocked down for running his mouth and bothering the kid, and he knew his fat azz would be permanently pasted for sticking his ignorant nose into someone else's business, he tapped-out. He was OPENLY violating that kid's innate Civil Rights. So the beat-down coward panicked, pulled his concealed weapon out of his butt-crack, and then murdered another innocent Black kid, on cold, precipitated blood.

 

That sad little murderous bitch just couldn't take his well-deserved ass-kicking and beat-down like an ACTUAL man.

 

VERDICT-

If you are NOT a member of Law Enforcement, and you become stupid enough to pull your car over to the curb on MY street, and then you start running your mouth in my face, trying to interrogate me, you are gonna be spitting teeth out onto the asphalt, whether you're armed, or not. Skin that smokewagon, and watch what happens.

And just like too many other wanna-be Pretend Cop civilians who ride around the burg in their Gimpmobiles, hoping they can instigate some scenario where they can pretend they are the victim and whip out that artificial penis, the scum used the ridiculous "Stand Your Ground" laws to escape the consequences that will ultimately be visited upon all scum, like that guy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Z09 said:

So...

You get caught stealing from a store...

You choke the clerk....

You go for a police officers gun...

You refuse to stop and put your hands up when told by the officer....

You end up dead...

And the Obama FBI and Justice Department concluded the officer reacted correctly...

 

And Liz Warren says you were murdered.

 

 

On Friday, Warren tweeted, "5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on."

Elizabeth Warren was elected to the senate in 2012. didn't Obama's department of Justice clear the police department and found the gentle giant wasn't as gentile as projected by those creating the fire storm of protests adding fuel to racial divide?

 

Isn't she doing the same thing bringing the accusation back to life after it was found invalid already by Obama's people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fit2Serve said:

Actually, the Nation was PERMANENTLY-divided when a filthy wanna-be cop neighborhood gossip magnet used his car to stalk and terrify an innocent kid with a bag of Skittles and a can of ice tea on his way back home from 7-11.

 

 

You are an  idiot troll, who posts inflammatory language to get attention.    You are an amateur.

 

 

Oh and there is always the video of the  innocent 18  y/o 300+ lb 6'3"  "kid" the size of an  NFL  lineman 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sole result said:

Elizabeth Warren was elected to the senate in 2012. didn't Obama's department of Justice clear the police department and found the gentle giant wasn't as gentile as projected by those creating the fire storm of protests adding fuel to racial divide?

 

Isn't she doing the same thing bringing the accusation back to life after it was found invalid already by Obama's people?

Again, Presidents do not ever deal with police/civilian confrontations like this one. Warren is very, very smart, understands middle class consumers better than anyone, and is quite willing to compromise on solutions.

She will surely not fill the news feeds with dumbass daily tweets, monger trade wars, or fall in love with Kim Jung Un.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Z09 said:

So...

You get caught stealing from a store...

You choke the clerk....

You go for a police officers gun...

You refuse to stop and put your hands up when told by the officer....

You end up dead...

And the Obama FBI and Justice Department concluded the officer reacted correctly...

 

And Liz Warren says you were murdered.

 

 

On Friday, Warren tweeted, "5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on."

 

I know how hopeless rightwingers are at ever being truthful when I read history re-writes like this one!

 

 

::lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Again, Presidents do not ever deal with police/civilian confrontations like this one. Warren is very, very smart, understands middle class consumers better than anyone, and is quite willing to compromise on solutions.

She will surely not fill the news feeds with dumbass daily tweets, monger trade wars, or fall in love with Kim Jung Un.

She's a FRAUD and an obvious panderer. 

 

Besides, Joe Biden has already gotten the nod. You idiots just haven't figured out you have no say so in the matter which is amusing since you got a glimpse of the DNC corruption already in place....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

I know how hopeless rightwingers are at ever being truthful when I read history re-writes like this one!

 

 

::lol: :lol: :lol:

Great..

Explain what I have wrong...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Again, Presidents do not ever deal with police/civilian confrontations like this one. Warren is very, very smart, understands middle class consumers better than anyone, and is quite willing to compromise on solutions.

She will surely not fill the news feeds with dumbass daily tweets, monger trade wars, or fall in love with Kim Jung Un.

But Obama did at Cambridge...

As well as Missouri...

And of course the Martin case in FL...

So..

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Actually, the Nation was PERMANENTLY-divided when a filthy wanna-be cop neighborhood gossip magnet used his car to stalk and terrify an innocent kid with a bag of Skittles and a can of ice tea on his way back home from 7-11.

He was heading back to play video games at an apartment.

When the kid-stalking maggot left his car to physically threaten that scared, innocent kid who had already called his GF to tell her some old fossil was stalking him down the sidewalk in his car, the kid did what I or anyone else with COURAGE would do under physical threat from some crazed stranger.

He stood his ground and tried to defend himself as the intrusive armed coward actually started trying to intimidate and interrogate one of his own neighbor's teenage guests.

 

When the coward got a fat lip and knocked down for running his mouth and bothering the kid, and he knew his fat azz would be permanently pasted for sticking his ignorant nose into someone else's business, he tapped-out. He was OPENLY violating that kid's innate Civil Rights. So the beat-down coward panicked, pulled his concealed weapon out of his butt-crack, and then murdered another innocent Black kid, on cold, precipitated blood.

 

That sad little murderous bitch just couldn't take his well-deserved ass-kicking and beat-down like an ACTUAL man

 

maybe Obama shouldn't have said " that could be my son",  he certainly didn't say anything about Gilbert Collar too could have been his son

but why the silence there?

 

I don't think highly of Zimmerman nor do I care about what lead to that kid's death, because that crap happens multiple times a day in Chicago and other inner cities and leftists doesn't seem to give a rats ass about it or even care

 

I've never heard Obama address the high murder rates in Chicago, a city he adopted, but he loves to talk about things that he shouldn't talk about, so who is the divider in chief?

 

By the way how come none of you leftist talk about Micheal Brown assaulting the store owner and stealing ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...