Jump to content
Z09

Elizabeth Warren: "Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer".....Justice system is racist from front to back....

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

None of those behaviors are capital offenses.  Why was he murdered?

 

your friend doesn't think he attacked a police officer, he is under the impression that Brown was picked on and murdered

 

The bottom line is , attacking a cop is never a good idea, it wasn't a good idea during 1800's, it wasn't a good idea during the roaring 20's, 

wasn't a good idea during the 1960's at the height of student rebellion against the Vietnam war

 

It wasn't a good idea during the shooting spree of the 1990's and it isn't a good idea today,  yet generation Y thinks its a good idea.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The entire Michael Brown affair was a LOCAL incident and not one that any president in all of recorded history has ever had to deal with.

Therefore is it totally irrelevant to her ability to serve a president.

 

Trump, in his horrid Inaugural Address, said that crime was going to END HERE AND NOW, didn't he?

In Chicago, the gangs continue to kill one another, just as they did when Obama was President.

Rightwing morons in this forum blamed Obama for this. They have forgotten what Trump stupidly said in his hateful Address.

 

Presidents do not deal with local issues between citizens and police in any substantial way. Maybe they sign a bill providing funding for cameras or other equipment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The entire Michael Brown affair was a LOCAL incident and not one that any president in all of recorded history has ever had to deal with.

Therefore is it totally irrelevant to her ability to serve a president.

STFU Stupid. No it isn't, the woman is a nutcase just like AOC. You know the idiot you support!

So...

You get caught stealing from a store...

You choke the clerk....

You go for a police officers gun...

You refuse to stop and put your hands up when told by the officer....

You end up dead...

And the Obama FBI and Justice Department concluded the officer reacted correctly...

 

And Liz Warren says you were murdered.

 

XavierOnassis 12-8-2008 9:25am
 Ocasio Cortez She is energetic, clever, charismatic and seems to scare the crap out of our resident fascist trolls. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

STFU Stupid.

So...

You get caught stealing from a store...

You choke the clerk....

You go for a police officers gun...

You refuse to stop and put your hands up when told by the officer....

You end up dead...

And the Obama FBI and Justice Department concluded the officer reacted correctly...

 

And Liz Warren says you were murdered.

 

XavierOnassis 12-8-2008 9:25am
 Ocasio Cortez She is energetic, clever, charismatic and seems to scare the crap out of our resident fascist trolls. 

 

 

I am all for scaring the crap out of clowns like you... you are soooo full of it. Of course, AOL could not actually harm you. But being as you are so bloody stupid you believe she could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am all for scaring the crap out of clowns like you... you are soooo full of it. Of course, AOL could not actually harm you. But being as you are so bloody stupid you believe she could.

The only thing that's scary is the ignorance of Idiots like you that support Ignorance like her.

 

XavierOnassis 12-8-2008 9:25am
 Ocasio Cortez She is energetic, clever, charismatic and seems to scare the crap out of our resident fascist trolls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The entire Michael Brown affair was a LOCAL incident and not one that any president in all of recorded history has ever had to deal with.

Therefore is it totally irrelevant to her ability to serve a president.

 

Trump, in his horrid Inaugural Address, said that crime was going to END HERE AND NOW, didn't he?

In Chicago, the gangs continue to kill one another, just as they did when Obama was President.

Rightwing morons in this forum blamed Obama for this. They have forgotten what Trump stupidly said in his hateful Address.

 

Presidents do not deal with local issues between citizens and police in any substantial way. Maybe they sign a bill providing funding for cameras or other equipment.

Her doesn't affect her ability to serve as president because it was a "local" issue...?

 

WTF...

 

It shows her ignorance and mind set ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The entire Michael Brown affair was a LOCAL incident and not one that any president in all of recorded history has ever had to deal with.

Therefore is it totally irrelevant to her ability to serve a president.

 

 

why did  Obama  get involved?     He used  the death of Michael  Brown to divide the  country, that 's why.   He  unleashed his racist hounds and set about    making it a national mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

your friend doesn't think he attacked a police officer, he is under the impression that Brown was picked on and murdered

 

The bottom line is , attacking a cop is never a good idea, it wasn't a good idea during 1800's, it wasn't a good idea during the roaring 20's, 

wasn't a good idea during the 1960's at the height of student rebellion against the Vietnam war

 

It wasn't a good idea during the shooting spree of the 1990's and it isn't a good idea today,  yet generation Y thinks its a good idea.

Attacking a cop isn't good, of course.  But it doesn't carry the death penalty.....unless, of course, one is black.  There has been WAY too much of this over the last few years.  Not all cops are racist, by any means.....but some are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Attacking a cop isn't good, of course.  But it doesn't carry the death penalty.....unless, of course, one is black.

Tell us...

After being attacked and punched by a suspect that's reaching for his gun don't you think the man has a right to defend himself...??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Attacking a cop isn't good, of course.  But it doesn't carry the death penalty.....unless, of course, one is black.

 

I lived in L.A. before, during, and after the riots. Everyone knew cops routinely were harassing black guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

I lived in L.A. before, during, and after the riots. Everyone knew cops routinely were harassing black guys.

Move to the southside of Chicago...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

Move to the southside of Chicago...

 

 

I lived in Chicago too. You righties are a bunch of sissies and live in fear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

I lived in Chicago too. You righties are a bunch of sissies and live in fear.

Did you ever attack a police officer and go for his gun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Attacking a cop isn't good, of course.  But it doesn't carry the death penalty.....unless, of course, one is black.  There has been WAY too much of this over the last few years.  Not all cops are racist, by any means.....but some are. 

 

the death sentence because he attacked a cop, its funny nobody said anything about Gilbert Collar after he was killed by a cop (except Collar was white and the cop was black)

same thing minus the assaulting of  a store owner 

 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/

 

nobody deserves to die like that but youre taking a chance a huge chance attacking a police officer

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

the death sentence because he attacked a cop, its funny nobody said anything about Gilbert Collar after he was killed by a cop (except Collar was white and the cop was black)

same thing minus the assaulting of  a store owner 

 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/

 

nobody deserves to die like that but youre taking a chance a huge chance attacking a police officer

 

 

 

 

Exactly....

In this case Warren is clueless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

But it doesn't carry the death penalty.....

 

Not always...but it can.  Life is about the choices a person makes and the consequences of those choices.  When it comes to Mr. Brown, the line from Indiana Jones, The Last Crusade comes to mind; "He choose poorly."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BatteryPowered said:

 

Not always...but it can.  Life is about the choices a person makes and the consequences of those choices.  When it comes to Mr. Brown, the line from Indiana Jones, The Last Crusade comes to mind; "He choose poorly."

 

 

so did the cop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

so did the cop

How so?

 

He has a right to protect himself.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Exactly....

In this case Warren is clueless

 

Im so tired of Warren, she has gone from an irritant to a complete nut job , demagoguing   issues 

 

I wonder why she hasn't mentioned the Gilbert Collar case, oh yeah he is white 

 

I remember when she made her infamous statement, minimum wage should be 22 dollars if it kept up with inflation, except anyone with basic knowledge economic history knows that back then the dollar was fixed and on a gold standard exchange compared to a fiat currency and it changes everything

 

how to you compare to the two, its like comparing a 1968 Shelby Mustang GT500 to 1995 mustang cobra ,you would laugh me off and think im a complete lunatic

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Related image

 

 

Warren is playing politics. It's disappointing. I like some of her stances on issues.

 

No tears for Michael Brown. POS thug got what was coming to him. The world is a better place without him.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are more than 90% more likely to get pulled over while driving in America if you're black than if you're white.

 

Pretending the system isn't functioning in a racist way requires us to pretend we are much stupider than we are.  No thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, splunch said:

You are more than 90% more likely to get pulled over while driving in America if you're black than if you're white.

 

Pretending the system isn't functioning in a racist way requires us to pretend we are much stupider than we are.  No thanks.

And that's an excuse for Brown?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, splunch said:

You are more than 90% more likely to get pulled over while driving in America if you're black than if you're white.

 

Pretending the system isn't functioning in a racist way requires us to pretend we are much stupider than we are.  No thanks.

 

thems the statistics. even black cops harass black guys. it's the system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...