Joe Biden Is A Bad Bet ...... the bottom line he is far too status quo and will protect his investments.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Not my master. I don't have to worship the Democratic Party.

Please hold your nose and vote for Biden, to defeat Trump.  An enormous movement among Democrats will be doing the same.

46 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Not my master. I don't have to worship the Democratic Party.

Why should you? You are a Trump-enabler.

Scumbag.

Bill

On 3/10/2020 at 10:01 PM, bludog said:

Please hold your nose and vote for Biden, to defeat Trump.  An enormous movement among Democrats will be doing the same.

No wonder diapers are sold out.

kj

• 7 months later...
On 8/11/2019 at 4:17 PM, merrill said:

Far from being the safest choice, Biden lacks the economic vision necessary to counter Trump.

Trump = "Economic Disaster"

October 21, 2020

"Remember that Trump reduced taxes for billionaires and companies in December 2017 and, in the same law, raised them for most of the people in the middle, which is the one who has been struggling in the last 40 years," he continued. "What Biden has promised is to reverse this and make companies and large fortunes pay fair taxes, which I think is good economic policy. The 2017 tax cut gave the economy a sugar boost, but any economic model will tell you that this is not sustainable, that it will lead to record deficits."

5 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Trump = "Economic Disaster"

October 21, 2020

"Remember that Trump reduced taxes for billionaires and companies in December 2017 and, in the same law, raised them for most of the people in the middle, which is the one who has been struggling in the last 40 years," he continued. "What Biden has promised is to reverse this and make companies and large fortunes pay fair taxes, which I think is good economic policy. The 2017 tax cut gave the economy a sugar boost, but any economic model will tell you that this is not sustainable, that it will lead to record deficits."

Every investor magazine I read says the same: investors make more money when the Democrats are in the WH than the Republicans. I think that is after taxes as well.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Every investor magazine I read says the same: investors make more money when the Democrats are in the WH than the Republicans. I think that is after taxes as well.

lol.

Yea, that's why the markets are all at all-time highs.