Jump to content
Blue Devil

How Long Do Your Shoes Last? ...And other Indicators That You May Be a Liberal Bag of Mash Potatoes - Ha!

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, merrill said:

 

sure thing and plenty of organic food as well = sell more than Whole Foods so the rumors go. COSTCO gasoline is top notch and at least 20 cents per gallon less quite often.

 

 

 

Merrill is addicted to cheap fossil fuels that further the destruction of the planet.

 

Green hypocrisy.

 

Bill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, merrill said:

Well blue devil you sure do like yourself a lot .................. just in case you have not noticed.

 

Now that a few know too much about your alleged routine are you looking for an Oscar or a larger sweatband for that exploding head........

 

Now let's see your lame come back will be MERRILL is to Bad wordi- lazy to work out cuz your large view of yourself allows to to believe you know others so well

 

IN spite of all the fake garbage you offer up.

 

in the meantime enjoy yourself

 

Harsh, merrill.

 

Suggest Calcium Citrate in large doses.

 

Costco Kirkland has Magnesium and Zinc added.

 

Good price on the 500 tablet bottle.

 

Should fix you right up.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, merrill said:

 

Another thing about COSTCO there is so much sampling no way one could leave hungry.

One of mr favorite things to do! I miss my trips to Costco.. me and my ex used to spend Saturdays there.. we had a blast  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

You can use my shoulder 

Awe. I’m ok .  He’s a great guy. We still date.. but not as serious .  He’s my best friend . I just don’t want anything serious .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Awe. I’m ok .  He’s a great guy. We still date.. but not as serious .  He’s my best friend . I just don’t want anything serious .

Isn’t he the teacher of your girl?  Isn’t that kind of awkward?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Isn’t he the teacher of your girl?  Isn’t that kind of awkward?

He’s her math teacher . But no. He adores my daughter. He has summers off .. he’s here now.. laughing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

He’s her math teacher . But no. He adores my daughter. He has summers off .. he’s here now.. laughing.  

So if you don’t put out your daughter gets a bad grade you put out she gets an A?  Is that healthy for your daughter to see her mom live?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, king of the county said:

So if you don’t put out your daughter gets a bad grade you put out she gets an A?  Is that healthy for your daughter to see her mom live?

She’s away this week. And who the hell are you to judge me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

So if you don’t put out your daughter gets a bad grade you put out she gets an A?  Is that healthy for your daughter to see her mom live?

I’ve known him since high school. We are great friends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another observation from having been to my neighborhood Lowe's quite often lately. The more affluent (and probably liberal) types only frequent two parts of the store; Lawn/Garden and Paint. My small sample size probably skews this but the only ones that I see in lumber, concrete, hardware, electrical are the older guys wearing their Harley shirts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 4:56 PM, merrill said:

Well blue devil you sure do like yourself a lot .................. just in case you have not noticed.

 

Now that a few know too much about your alleged routine are you looking for an Oscar or a larger sweatband for that exploding head........

 

Now let's see your lame come back will be MERRILL is to Bad wordi- lazy to work out cuz your large view of yourself allows to to believe you know others so well

 

IN spite of all the fake garbage you offer up.

 

in the meantime enjoy yourself

 

Think you have misjudged me, Merrill.

 

Simply asked the question:

 

"How do you judge yourself as an Adult - w/o Accomplishment and Competition?"

 

...and then postulated and extrapolated from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...