Blue Devil

How Long Do Your Shoes Last? ...And other Indicators That You May Be a Liberal Bag of Mash Potatoes - Ha!

34 minutes ago, merrill said:

sure thing and plenty of organic food as well = sell more than Whole Foods so the rumors go. COSTCO gasoline is top notch and at least 20 cents per gallon less quite often.

Merrill is addicted to cheap fossil fuels that further the destruction of the planet.

Green hypocrisy.

Bill

1 hour ago, merrill said:

Well blue devil you sure do like yourself a lot .................. just in case you have not noticed.

Now that a few know too much about your alleged routine are you looking for an Oscar or a larger sweatband for that exploding head........

Now let's see your lame come back will be MERRILL is to Bad wordi- lazy to work out cuz your large view of yourself allows to to believe you know others so well

IN spite of all the fake garbage you offer up.

in the meantime enjoy yourself

Harsh, merrill.

Suggest Calcium Citrate in large doses.

Costco Kirkland has Magnesium and Zinc added.

Good price on the 500 tablet bottle.

Should fix you right up.

11 hours ago, merrill said:

Another thing about COSTCO there is so much sampling no way one could leave hungry.

One of mr favorite things to do! I miss my trips to Costco.. me and my ex used to spend Saturdays there.. we had a blast  

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

You can use my shoulder 

Awe. I’m ok .  He’s a great guy. We still date.. but not as serious .  He’s my best friend . I just don’t want anything serious .

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Awe. I’m ok .  He’s a great guy. We still date.. but not as serious .  He’s my best friend . I just don’t want anything serious .

Isn’t he the teacher of your girl?  Isn’t that kind of awkward?

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Isn’t he the teacher of your girl?  Isn’t that kind of awkward?

He’s her math teacher . But no. He adores my daughter. He has summers off .. he’s here now.. laughing.  

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

He’s her math teacher . But no. He adores my daughter. He has summers off .. he’s here now.. laughing.  

So if you don’t put out your daughter gets a bad grade you put out she gets an A?  Is that healthy for your daughter to see her mom live?

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

So if you don’t put out your daughter gets a bad grade you put out she gets an A?  Is that healthy for your daughter to see her mom live?

She’s away this week. And who the hell are you to judge me? 

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

I’ve known him since high school. We are great friends. 

Another observation from having been to my neighborhood Lowe's quite often lately. The more affluent (and probably liberal) types only frequent two parts of the store; Lawn/Garden and Paint. My small sample size probably skews this but the only ones that I see in lumber, concrete, hardware, electrical are the older guys wearing their Harley shirts. 

On 8/19/2019 at 4:56 PM, merrill said:

Well blue devil you sure do like yourself a lot .................. just in case you have not noticed.

Now that a few know too much about your alleged routine are you looking for an Oscar or a larger sweatband for that exploding head........

Now let's see your lame come back will be MERRILL is to Bad wordi- lazy to work out cuz your large view of yourself allows to to believe you know others so well

IN spite of all the fake garbage you offer up.

in the meantime enjoy yourself

Think you have misjudged me, Merrill.

Simply asked the question:

"How do you judge yourself as an Adult - w/o Accomplishment and Competition?"

...and then postulated and extrapolated from there.