RussianDisinformation

Police Stop Another Trump Supporter's Mass Shooting Spree

37 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Do those mean looking guns scare your little delicate snowflake sensibilities/  A gun cannot do anything by itself.  I am a lawabiding citizen with the right to own any and all firearms of my choice as long as I do not use them illegally. 

You moonbats seem to have a problem with the definition of ILLEGAL...as in illegal alien, as in the illegal use of a firearm, as in illegal parking...

BTW, Einstein, there were 39,773 total deaths by guns in 2017. Nearly 2/3 of those were from suicide. Was that the guns problem or the "suicider"? As suicide can be achieved by a myriad of methods, so eliminating guns would not prevent suicides, maybe more attention should be focused on suicide prevention instead of methods.

Uh...Rookie, if you had been paying attention for the last year, you'd know I own two guns.

Each year in America, about 40,000 Americans die from a gunshot wound, and another 120,000 get maimed.

You DO know how to add, yes?

I know this will surprise you and make you crap your panties, but my 442 and Pump 12 gauge aren't a part of my White Male virility or identity.

GASP!!! No worries, Bro. I can wait while you regain your False Male Pride and illusion of adult composure.

Didn't mean to make you reach for the blood pressure pill.

I could use my guns to weed my garden, and not give one good goddamn.

Actually, a good stiff garden hoe (and I don't mean your Mommy) is probably just as effective and lethal against an intruder in a dark room, inside of 12'.

I have a couple of guns, but I don't need to cling to them like an artificial penis that replaced the one between my legs.

My crap still works, and DAAANGGG! it still works WELL.

So...If I come to your house and your wife hangs my coat up in the closet, 45 days later she is gonna announce she is pregnant.

My little swimmers make Micheal Phelps revert back to the bong and skip swim practice.

So.....(yawn) you need to try again, Daffodildo.

Christ. No wonder the buffalo went extinct.

One more thing.... you're not that 165 lb. 6' 6" Relief Pitcher on SportsCenter who runs 300' to home plate from the outfield Bullpen, AFTER the scrum is almost over, just to try and take a cheap shot at someone, from behind?

Oh sh|t. Yep. You were just feeling left out.

OK, school's over, Champ.

Now trot back to the Cheap Seats.

rednecks need their guns because they're such ZEROES....makes them a foot taller

3 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

NO one knows WHY the Dayton shooter lost his sh|t, but that does NOT save the Conservative RIGHT from providing the means to let that idiot get access to one of the 400,000,000 firearms the RIGHT has infected our entire culture, our entire society, and all of our neighborhoods with.

Another year will pass in America, and another 160,000 Americans will be struck down dead or maimed for life by gun violence. 

Right! And that's what America needs to find out. Why the fuk these pissants feel this is the solution to their problems? You think you have the answer and I can guarantee you that you are wrong! Have you spent one fuking minute examining why this fuk did what he did....setting your political biases aside? NO! You take the easy way out, "It's conservatives'  fault and they were lead by Trump." Just how simple-minded a fuk can you be?!

On 8/12/2019 at 8:07 PM, Libswatter said:

Right! And that's what America needs to find out. Why the fuk these pissants feel this is the solution to their problems? You think you have the answer and I can guarantee you that you are wrong! Have you spent one fuking minute examining why this fuk did what he did....setting your political biases aside? NO! You take the easy way out, "It's conservatives'  fault and they were lead by Trump." Just how simple-minded a fuk can you be?!

Don't make yourself sound like an azz by pretending you know what anyone else "thought" about anything.

This Dayton yahoo was obviously the 1 in 100 Mass Shooters who was LEGITIMATELY "crazy."

Everyone knows this.

I stand by my comment. If you're actually buttfvcking stupid enough to infect ANY society with more firearms than people, and you KNOW that there is no person on Earth that CAN make 3 or 5 or 10 consecutive, 100% correct, 100% legal, 100% ethical, 100% moral instantaneous life-or-death decisions with a device designed to take a life.....then giving a mistake-prone, flawed, emotional creature like a human a gun is patently...INSANE.

FACT: No soldier, and no highly-trained cop and no civilian, regardless of experience, confidence, or training CAN make consistent LEGAL decisions with a gun.

Humans are NOT perfect. They WILL make a mistake, either sooner, or later. And when that mistake happens, a LIFE is taken, WRONGFULLY. 

On 8/12/2019 at 8:52 PM, benson13 said:

rednecks need their guns because they're such ZEROES....makes them a foot taller

In the meantime it was either 136 or 142 Negros that were shot in Chicago.

79c25a88add6086d739d4658c022adea--hallow

On 8/11/2019 at 12:13 PM, Taipan said:

God + 1  =  the majority.       😇

IMAGINARY + 1 = 1