Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OMGitzHIM

Who really killed Epstein?

Recommended Posts

So, the monster Epstein fed the liberal power elite such as Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Bill Richardson with underage girls? Is it any wonder that he ended up dead? Anybody that defends this chain of events has no moral compass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

So, the monster Epstein fed the liberal power elite such as Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Bill Richardson with underage girls? Is it any wonder that he ended up dead? Anybody that defends this chain of events has no moral compass. 

Since he was seen partying with Trump, and killing Epstein was the ONLY way to prevent the inevitable scandal and embarrassment that a lot of wealthy child-raping perverts like Alan Dershowitz, Bill O'Reilly, and Judge Roy Moore would undoubtedly be caught for, once the evidence came out......and Bill Barr was in charge of making sure Epstein lived to face his accusers, we all pretty-much KNOW why Bill Barr panicked, and probably ordered Epstein's death.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Since he was seen partying with Trump, and killing Epstein was the ONLY way to prevent the inevitable scandal and embarrassment that a lot of wealthy child-raping perverts like Alan Dershowitz, Bill O'Reilly, and Judge Roy Moore would undoubtedly be caught for, once the evidence came out......and Bill Barr was in charge of making sure Epstein lived to face his accusers, we all pretty-much KNOW why Bill Barr panicked, and probably ordered Epstein's death.   

This poor idiot fell for the Clinton's press release about Trump when they had likely already planned on murdering him.....

 

Meanwhile, here's what the star witness had to say about Trump:

Giuffre’s father, Sky Roberts, was named as Mar-a-Lago’s “most valuable employee” in a letter signed by Donald Trump in April 2000. Roberts worked on the Trump club’s maintenance crew and was relocating to Colorado for a new job. “Should he ever return to Florida, he would be eligible for rehire,” Trump wrote in the letter. Trump and Epstein were friendly for years until the now-president supposedly kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago for acting inappropriately with girls. 

In a deposition, Giuffre says that Epstein told her that he was friends with Trump, but that she never witnessed the president and Epstein together. “Donald Trump never flirted with me,” she testified, and added that she didn’t see him have sex with girls at Epstein’s homes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You apparently don’t know current or even decade old events FitNot2Serve. Trump banned Epstein from his properties 10 years ago when Epstein assaulted underage girls while on Trump properties. Stop spewing leftist lies. Trump distanced himself from Epstein a decade ago because he thought that billionaire was a creep. All the while your hero fit2serve, Bill Clinton, took 23 flights on Epstein’s air pedo express. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OMGitzHIM said:

You apparently don’t know current or even decade old events FitNot2Serve. Trump banned Epstein from his properties 10 years ago when Epstein assaulted underage girls while on Trump properties. Stop spewing leftist lies. Trump distanced himself from Epstein a decade ago because he thought that billionaire was a creep. All the while your hero fit2serve, Bill Clinton, took 23 flights on Epstein’s air pedo express. 

Yeah and trump made many trips with him on vacations with young girls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

You apparently don’t know current or even decade old events FitNot2Serve. Trump banned Epstein from his properties 10 years ago when Epstein assaulted underage girls while on Trump properties. Stop spewing leftist lies. Trump distanced himself from Epstein a decade ago because he thought that billionaire was a creep. All the while your hero fit2serve, Bill Clinton, took 23 flights on Epstein’s air pedo express. 

  Trump says so.

 But as we all already know he isn't really up on telling the truth.

I bet it was some conservative did it.

Probably Barr himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

So, the monster Epstein fed the liberal power elite such as Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Bill Richardson with underage girls? Is it any wonder that he ended up dead? Anybody that defends this chain of events has no moral compass. 

Whether anyone else did or didn't assist Eptsein, society saved a ton of tax money taking him to trial. He won't being doing what he did any more even though there are mostly a dozen others doing the same thing not discovered yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

  Trump says so.

 But as we all already know he isn't really up on telling the truth.

I bet it was some conservative did it.

Probably Barr himself.

No. The start witness says so, MORON. 🤣

 

Giuffre’s father, Sky Roberts, was named as Mar-a-Lago’s “most valuable employee” in a letter signed by Donald Trump in April 2000. Roberts worked on the Trump club’s maintenance crew and was relocating to Colorado for a new job. “Should he ever return to Florida, he would be eligible for rehire,” Trump wrote in the letter. Trump and Epstein were friendly for years until the now-president supposedly kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago for acting inappropriately with girls. 

In a deposition, Giuffre says that Epstein told her that he was friends with Trump, but that she never witnessed the president and Epstein together. “Donald Trump never flirted with me,” she testified, and added that she didn’t see him have sex with girls at Epstein’s homes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Since he was seen partying with Trump, and killing Epstein was the ONLY way to prevent the inevitable scandal and embarrassment that a lot of wealthy child-raping perverts like Alan Dershowitz, Bill O'Reilly, and Judge Roy Moore would undoubtedly be caught for, once the evidence came out......and Bill Barr was in charge of making sure Epstein lived to face his accusers, we all pretty-much KNOW why Bill Barr panicked, and probably ordered Epstein's death.   

 

YES CAN WE SAY ASSISTED ASSASSINATION?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...