Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Blue Devil

Clinton Crime Family - Strikes Again - Pedo Jeffery Epstein Found Hanged in Cell - Ha!

Recommended Posts

On 8/10/2019 at 12:24 PM, personreal said:

How many politicians do we know that have a wake of dead bodies like the Clintons?  None that I know of.

You almost got that right.  How many dead bodies from the Clintons?  None.

You believe the liars who are murdering the planet.  After the Russian asset is removed.  It is time to start putting the radical right lie machine on trial so you can see the lies you are feed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Clinton's will burn in Hell very soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sane said:

You almost got that right.  How many dead bodies from the Clintons?  None.

You believe the liars who are murdering the planet.  After the Russian asset is removed.  It is time to start putting the radical right lie machine on trial so you can see the lies you are feed.

Murdering the planet.....😂Right after you get on trial for empty and ridiculous rhetoric. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeepBreath said:

Murdering the planet.....😂Right after you get on trial for empty and ridiculous rhetoric. 

Chick Sh*t, are you here to make the world dumber again?

You are an outstanding idiot.  I think you'll be in wikipeida soon.

You believe global warming is a hoax (The math is beyond your intellectual capacity so it's mute), but I bet you believe Hillary was running a pedaphile ring out of a pizza parolor.  

So tell me Borris.  Yes I know you have to be a russian troll.  I get a kick out of your act too.  You make a good hillbilly moron, but you won't win the next election.  When you try to hack our election machines we will be ready.  Once dishonest Donny is out of office.  We are going to b*tch slap Putin.  So enjoy your game now borris.  BTW, does Natasha like it in the ass?  You know Yuri called in sick right?  Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sane said:

Chick Sh*t, are you here to make the world dumber again?

You are an outstanding idiot.  I think you'll be in wikipeida soon.

You believe global warming is a hoax (The math is beyond your intellectual capacity so it's mute), but I bet you believe Hillary was running a pedaphile ring out of a pizza parolor.  

So tell me Borris.  Yes I know you have to be a russian troll.  I get a kick out of your act too.  You make a good hillbilly moron, but you won't win the next election.  When you try to hack our election machines we will be ready.  Once dishonest Donny is out of office.  We are going to b*tch slap Putin.  So enjoy your game now borris.  BTW, does Natasha like it in the ass?  You know Yuri called in sick right?  Just saying.

Never claimed climate change isn't influenced by mankind. 

 

How much? We don't really know.....

 

What to do about it? We don't really know.....

 

So, shut your mouth you lying idiot and make sure you understand poster's stances before LYING about them and getting caught. 🤣

 

Remember when you tried to claim I stated Marxism is based on free market economics? 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Never claimed climate change isn't influenced by mankind. 

 

How much? We don't really know.....

 

What to do about it? We don't really know.....

 

So, shut your mouth you lying idiot and make sure you understand poster's stances before LYING about them and getting caught. 🤣

 

Remember when you tried to claim I stated Marxism is based on free market economics? 🤣

Clever Borris.  You tried to change lanes on me.  Chicken sh*t when you were denying climate change and I brought up the reality of the economic gold rush about to happen.  You pronounced the supply and demand was a marxist idea.  Borris.  I know you do your homework on the bottom feeders of our society, but you don't hold up well under scrutiny.  What year did you graduate 3rd grade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sane said:

Clever Borris.  You tried to change lanes on me.  Chicken sh*t when you were denying climate change and I brought up the reality of the economic gold rush about to happen.  You pronounced the supply and demand was a marxist idea.  Borris.  I know you do your homework on the bottom feeders of our society, but you don't hold up well under scrutiny.  What year did you graduate 3rd grade?

I have never denied climate change or that man has some influence on it....

 

Quit your lying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sane said:

You almost got that right.  How many dead bodies from the Clintons?  None.

You believe the liars who are murdering the planet.  After the Russian asset is removed.  It is time to start putting the radical right lie machine on trial so you can see the lies you are feed.

If you were working as an OP-ED writer you would be fired for stupidity above and beyond ignorance.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

I have never denied climate change or that man has some influence on it....

 

Quit your lying. 

Yes you did.  You were babbling about people flying around on nuclear scooters.  Then you tried to sound intelligent and thatt idiot sh*t popped out.  If you have since come to realize that not only is man on a death mission prescribed by the fossil fuel companies, and administered like heroin dealers by the radical right wing media.  Fantastic.  We may be able to save whats left of the planet for future generations.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 10:29 PM, RussianDisinformation said:

 

 

                                                                                                                   Ha! I found out when I was in prison.

 

Good for you Draino.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sane said:

Yes you did.  You were babbling about people flying around on nuclear scooters.  Then you tried to sound intelligent and thatt idiot sh*t popped out.  If you have since come to realize that not only is man on a death mission prescribed by the fossil fuel companies, and administered like heroin dealers by the radical right wing media.  Fantastic.  We may be able to save whats left of the planet for future generations.  

A Demorat flaps its jaw like a butterfly flaps its wing, and next thing you know there is a Demorat shit storm of lies on every demorat propaganda outlet.Sane is a Demorat that repeats Demorat ignorance without fail or knowing why. Go figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, personreal said:

If you were working as an OP-ED writer you would be fired for stupidity above and beyond ignorance.  :)

Is that what happened to you?  I bet you have a sign.  Will lie to the American public for food.  You'rea taker, but it would be the one time you would actually work.  Being a mindless assh*le is your passion.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sane said:

Yes you did.  You were babbling about people flying around on nuclear scooters.  Then you tried to sound intelligent and thatt idiot sh*t popped out.  If you have since come to realize that not only is man on a death mission prescribed by the fossil fuel companies, and administered like heroin dealers by the radical right wing media.  Fantastic.  We may be able to save whats left of the planet for future generations.  

🤣Ya, SHOW me the quote, LIAR. 😂

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 123urout said:

A Demorat flaps its jaw like a butterfly flaps its wing, and next thing you know there is a Demorat shit storm of lies on every demorat propaganda outlet.Sane is a Demorat that repeats Demorat ignorance without fail or knowing why. Go figure.

Did they take you off your meds?  You sound like the guy yelling at the building on the street.  It is you isn't it.

I bet you didn't know the Donald has now officially told 12,019 lies in 928 days  You are plugged into state run TV unaware of half of whats going on in the world.  You only list to propagandist you tell you half truths, lies of omission and lies.  It's unfortunate you have chosen to be part of the evil.

Tell me a lie you think the Dem's have said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeepBreath said:

🤣Ya, SHOW me the quote, LIAR. 😂

 

 

Borris did someone new take your shift?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Sane said:

Did they take you off your meds?  You sound like the guy yelling at the building on the street.  It is you isn't it.

I bet you didn't know the Donald has now officially told 12,019 lies in 928 days  You are plugged into state run TV unaware of half of whats going on in the world.  You only list to propagandist you tell you half truths, lies of omission and lies.  It's unfortunate you have chosen to be part of the evil.

Tell me a lie you think the Dem's have said.

Another Demorat lie, of course you repeat it, you are stupid!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Another Demorat lie, of course you repeat it, you are stupid!

No that is a fact.  He has told officially over 12 thousand lies since being in office.  You should be outraged that the people you trust tell you not to listen to real news,.  See what you are being kept in the dark about?  Why do you think they keep you free from knowledge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Sane said:

No that is a fact.  He has told officially over 12 thousand lies since being in office.  You should be outraged that the people you trust tell you not to listen to real news,.  See what you are being kept in the dark about?  Why do you think they keep you free from knowledge?

LOL, Lemming fool^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

tenor.gif?itemid=9271317&f=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sane said:

Borris did someone new take your shift?  

 

6 minutes ago, Sane said:

Borris did someone new take your shift?  

Hey look. If you're going to just flat out lie about what other post, at least try and make it credible. 🤣

 

You are an insanely crazed female with some very close to being committed in a mental institution kind of severe TDS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sane said:

No that is a fact.  He has told officially over 12 thousand lies since being in office.  You should be outraged that the people you trust tell you not to listen to real news,.  See what you are being kept in the dark about?  Why do you think they keep you free from knowledge?

Really? What was the 8,578th lie? Can you post it for us? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 123urout said:

Good for you Draino.

You even suck at trolling. Tell us all more about your car than runs on water an exactly who you are the WMSAT World's Most Sought After Tech. 

 

What tech job are you doing now liar? Make it a good one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, king of the county said:

Slick willy breathes a sigh of relief 

 

Murder - it fixes problems for Democrat National Socialist Crime Families.

 

Clinton_Crime_zpseap2x1m7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...