merrill

We hear primarily from conservatives that Health Insurance for ALL will cost $30 trillion over a ten year period. Health insurance for all will instead save A FEW trillion over a ten year period.

11 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Yes, it’s making excuses. This isn’t the 1950’s.... Disabled are just as capable of successful careers as anyone else, victimizer. 

They have to prove they are not both mentally and physically able to any work to a gainful level to even be classified as disabled.

1 minute ago, laton said:

They have to prove they are not both mentally and physically able to any work to a gainful level to even be classified as disabled.

yet illegals can get welfare and government assistance at the drop of a hat... suck on that shilly willy

7 hours ago, laton said:

And MANY of the claims are fraudulent....

I had a "schizophrenic" tell me two days ago the only reason he got diagnosed was to get an SSDI check.....

SSDI is the new American lottery. I bet upwards of 50% of SSDI claims are fraudulent but we'll never know because the government doesn't really care about fraud. Actually, they encourage it so they can receive a larger budget next year. 

We went from people feeling shame from being on government tit to who can best game the system and get as much free stuff people like me are FORCED to pay for. 

3 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

And MANY of the claims are fraudulent....

I had a "schizophrenic" tell me two days ago the only reason he got diagnosed was to get an SSDI check.....

SSDI is the new American lottery. I bet upwards of 50% of SSDI claims are fraudulent but we'll never know because the government doesn't really care about fraud. Actually, they encourage it so they can receive a larger budget next year. 

We went from people feeling shame from being on government tit to who can best game the system and get as much free stuff people like me are FORCED to pay for. 

Your argument erodes.

You would throw the entire disabled population under the bus because someone told you they faked theirs.

15 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Your argument erodes.

You would throw the entire disabled population under the bus because someone told you they faked theirs.

No. I’d do away with SSDI altogether. Social security was never designed to handle disabled people. Let the states take care of them.

12 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Your argument erodes.

biden just said his plan is going to be shitty healthcare, and cost everyone more. 

No.  Really.

"We’ll make sure it’s not quality, we’ll make sure it’s only affordable"

“for folks in the working class … they will in fact will increase their premiums”

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

No. I’d do away with SSDI altogether. Social security was never designed to handle disabled people. Let the states take care of them.

In other words, throw them under the bus, you psycopath.

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

biden just said his plan is going to be shitty healthcare, and cost everyone more. 

No.  Really.

"We’ll make sure it’s not quality, we’ll make sure it’s only affordable"

“for folks in the working class … they will in fact will increase their premiums”

I want to see and discuss Biden's Plan.

Please post.

And I crapped on your revenue claims. You know where.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

I want to see and discuss Biden's Plan.

Please post.

You better go look it up, and read it for yourself. 

I'm just laughing that he's the best you idiots have to oppose Trump.

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

You better go look it up, and read it for yourself. 

I'm just laughing that he's the best you idiots have to oppose Trump.

Biden is addressing coverage gaps. I have seen an overview.

Republicans are running away from health care.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

Biden is addressing coverage gaps. I have seen an overview.

Republicans are running away from health care.

So he is "addressing coverage gaps" by saying his healthcare plan will be shit, AND it will increase premiums again?

Sounds like Obamacare all over again.

8 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

So he is "addressing coverage gaps" by saying his healthcare plan will be shit, AND it will increase premiums again?

Sounds like Obamacare all over again.

You want to kick sand on something, but you don't reference anything.

Here is how you kick sand on something.

Trump and the Republicans want to throw the poor, elderly, and disabled under the bus by drowning Medicaid in the bathtub.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/budget-fy2020.pdf

Proof is in Trump's budget bottom of page 42:

First, the Budget continues to support a two-part approach, starting with enactment of legislation modeled after the Graham-Cassidy-Heller-Johnson bill proposed in September 2017, followed by enactment of additional reforms to help set Government healthcare spending on a sustainable fiscal path that leads to higher value spending. Beginning in 2021, the Market-Based Health Care Grant Program, the Medicaid block grant, and the per capita cap program are set to grow at the Consumer Price Index

MY QUESTION: Since when did the price of health care rise so slow as the Consumer Price Index.

2 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

In other words, throw them under the bus, you psycopath.

No, dumbass. The federal government was never intended to handle welfare idiot. 

Learn American history so you don’t look so stupid. 

There’s 50 states that can handle their own states welfare and manage it much more efficiently than the federal government.  

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

No, dumbass. The federal government was never intended to handle welfare idiot. 

Learn American history so you don’t look so stupid. 

There’s 50 states that can handle their own states welfare and manage it much more efficiently than the federal government.  

Social security and health care will stay federal and nobody in their right mind wants to risk changing that

2 minutes ago, laton said:

Social security and health care will stay federal and nobody in their right mind wants to risk changing that

Anyone with an actual mind would want to change it. The more power the federal government has the more elites use it to their advantage. 

You’re the moron that cheered on Obama while he was Bush on steroids, the rich got way richer and the poor got poorer. 

You're an  establishment stooge and it doesn’t matter what letter they have in front of them. 

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Anyone with an actual mind would want to change it. The more power the federal government has the more elites use it to their advantage. 

You’re the moron that cheered on Obama while he was Bush on steroids, the rich got way richer and the poor got poorer. 

You're an  establishment stooge and it doesn’t matter what letter they have in front of them. 

Health care

37 minutes ago, laton said:

Health care

There's absolutely nothing in the constitution that guarantees you healthcare or even makes it a right. 

'All you entitlement monkeys can do is make it another unearned entitlement right other responsible and productive citizens are forced to pay for. 

But what do you care? Bad word those citizens and their children, right? You deserve stuff you never lifted a finger to earn. Greedy and selfish much?

5 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

There's absolutely nothing in the constitution that guarantees you healthcare or even makes it a right. 

'All you entitlement monkeys can do is make it another unearned entitlement right other responsible and productive citizens are forced to pay for. 

But what do you care? Bad word those citizens and their children, right? You deserve stuff you never lifted a finger to earn. Greedy and selfish much?

If the government provided health coverage everyone would benefit, just like when the government provided deposit insurance.

5 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Blah blah blah and yada yada yada Medicare Insurance for All is paid for by the users and OUR money you idiot whereas TAX BREAKS ARE NOT PAID FOR BY THE USERS.......

17 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

If the government provided health coverage everyone would benefit, just like when the government provided deposit insurance.

this is true

8 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

No willie. Many people do not have deposits.

Most people in this country do not pay net federal income taxes so it only benefits them. The rest of us that are forced to pay for their healthcare are HARMED you moron.....

8 hours ago, merrill said:

Blah blah blah and yada yada yada Medicare Insurance for All is paid for by the users and OUR money you idiot whereas TAX BREAKS ARE NOT PAID FOR BY THE USERS.......

No. 60% of you are net drains in terms of federal taxes. 

Only the top 40% are paying the bills now. 

4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

No willie. Many people do not have deposits.

Most people in this country do not pay net federal income taxes so it only benefits them. The rest of us that are forced to pay for their healthcare are HARMED you moron.....

The wealthy are not better off keeping that little margin of cash while the masses go sick and spread disease.

You are what they call penny wise and pound foolish.

1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

The wealthy are not better off keeping that little margin of cash while the masses go sick and spread disease.

You are what they call penny wise and pound foolish.

You are what we call, a moron. 

The top 40% are much better off not paying for stupidity, poor lifestyle choices, and laziness. 

5 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You are what we call, a moron. 

The top 40% are much better off not paying for stupidity, poor lifestyle choices, and laziness. 

Disabled workers aren't lazy. Remember them?

Their treatments are expensive, and their earnings are much lower despite their efforts.

Your plan throws them under the bus.

That's why it will never be law.

And as I said how would it benefit the wealthy to keep a little money but have the nation sick around them?