Sign in to follow this  
MeWiseMagic

KILLING...IN THE NAME OF TRUMP!

With multiple mass murders committed, with the disturbed hate-filled young white male shooter, invoking Trumps name, its established that Donald Trump is the Grand Poobah PROMOTER of domestic and international white nationalist terrorism. Even as far away as New Zealand, that senseless mass murderer was a Trump admirer.

For Orange Foolius to say "hate has no place in America", is repugnantly dismissive of a plethora of HATE speech uttered from Trumps butthole mouth thousands of times...

I'll pay your legal fees if you get arrested.

American police, stop being so gentle with perps, let them bang their heads on the vehicle.

Punch them in the face.

The Second Amendment people might have a problem with Hillary.

Judge Curiel can't try me, he's a Mexican.

Charlottesville..There were fine people on both sides...

SEND HER BACK.

SHOOT THEM...…………………...while Trump laughed.

Trump has incited violence against Muslims, Mexicans, people of color, and his political opponents. Remember the Mail Bomber, who also was a Trumpuppet.

Donald Trump IS  a white nationalist who has caused brainless white trash to KILL, directly influenced by his own vile he has spewed out for years.

Trump is our biggest threat to America. He jokingly leaned over to his lord and master Vladdie, sarcastically saying "don't mess with our elections again"...

There is NO word out of Trumps mouth that sincerely represents him expressing genuine concern, or feelings, about the damage he has caused. Trumps depraved indifference serves as an inspiration for white nationalists/neo Nazis.

Trump, the accused rapist, proven racist, malignant narcissist, serial liar, has started the second Civil War in America.

HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED ASAP. BAMN!!!!!

How many more innocents will be KILLED IN HIS NAME before Trump is no longer Potus???

Donald Trumps only legacy as president will be Making America Hate and Kill Again!

In his appalling inaugural speech, written by white nationalists Steven Miller and Steve Bannon, Trump used the term American Carnage...

Trump is the creator of the now weekly American Carnage, we are under attack by white supremacists who love to kill, after inspired by the white nationalist Trump.

The El Paso shooter drove TEN HOURS to shoot up that WalMart, killing 20 innocent human beings from ages 2 to 82!

This is NOT mental illness, its the GOP, NRA, and Trump himself, empowering these angry idiots to KILL...in the name of Trump!

If you juxtapose Trumps tweets and the El Paso killers "Manifesto", you will find the exact same words...

Trump has torn our great nation to pieces, he is Americas worst threat!

6 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

With multiple mass murders committed, with the disturbed hate-filled young white male shooter, invoking Trumps name, its established that Donald Trump is the Grand Poobah PROMOTER of domestic and international white nationalist terrorism. Even as far away as New Zealand, that senseless mass murderer was a Trump admirer.

sooooo, when radical Muslim of the Wahhabi faction kills in the name of Allah, that is okay right?

when those in  boko haram rape women and kill christians in Nigeria  that is okay right?

8 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

I'll pay your legal fees if you get arrested.

American police, stop being so gentle with perps, let them bang their heads on the vehicle.

Punch them in the face.

The Second Amendment people might have a problem with Hillary.

Judge Curiel can't try me, he's a Mexican.

Charlottesville..There were fine people on both sides...

SEND HER BACK.

SHOOT THEM...…………………...while Trump laughed.

you mean standing up to aggressive antifa and BLM is not fine with you?

9 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

Trump has incited violence against Muslims, Mexicans, people of color, and his political opponents. Remember the Mail Bomber, who also was a Trumpuppet.

Donald Trump IS  a white nationalist who has caused brainless white trash to KILL, directly influenced by his own vile he has spewed out for years.

prove it, cite some facts

10 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

How many more innocents will be KILLED IN HIS NAME before Trump is no longer Potus???

how come you're not concerned about the 200 black men and women being murdered in Chicago this year alone?

They are Americans too right?

11 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

The El Paso shooter drove TEN HOURS to shoot up that WalMart, killing 20 innocent human beings from ages 2 to 82!

This is NOT mental illness, its the GOP, NRA, and Trump himself, empowering these angry idiots to KILL...in the name of Trump!

If you juxtapose Trumps tweets and the El Paso killers "Manifesto", you will find the exact same words...

Trump has torn our great nation to pieces, he is Americas worst threat!

nice twist, we call it bullshit

but you suffer from TDS a really bad case of TDS

Ain't this BULLSCHIT POST from the same MORON who last week say that the left needed to "ARM UP"???

AND to go out and kill Republicans??

IF not him, he DID argue for it.

These SCHITSTAINS are some really DUMB AS FUC'K HATERS.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Ohio Shooter Was a Radical Leftist Who Supported Elizabeth Warren

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

But... but... but... I'm a Radical Leftist Who Supports Elizabeth Warren, too.

"Ahh... there's the rub"

- Wm. Shakespeare -

Ha!