Sign in to follow this  
TomJoad13

Trump is correct about one thing

When he says that "this is a mental illness problem."  Yes,  white supremacy and racism are, without question, mental illnesses. Sickening. 

Catch 22.... the President is not mad if he asks his white-house staff if he is ,mad and they agree he is not..catch 22 if you are a white-house employee and you call the president mad you be fired ! !! the president appoints the white-house medical team!!!

3 hours ago, TomJoad13 said:

When he says that "this is a mental illness problem."  Yes,  white supremacy and racism are, without question, mental illnesses. Sickening. 

I said that tonight to my manager. Racism is one of the legacies of the mental illness of mankind's past. The human race had prevailing mental illness in its evolution. Human sacrifice is a mental illness that was prevalent. Racism is one. Slavery is a separate one. All are prevalent human mental illness during mankind's evolution.

He helped me realize how racism and slavery were separate.

On 8/4/2019 at 4:57 PM, TomJoad13 said:

You really said a lot here.

The whole darn NRA leadership is disgustingly big time wrong!

Peace!