Robert Francis is a stooge.

kj

This forum was informed last year that BIGTEX and other PATRIOTS would not allow Beto the Queerboy to become a United States Senator from Texas, and he didn't.

Likewise, BIGTEX and other PATRIOTS shall not allow Beto the Queerboy to become the Dumbocrat nominee for President, and he won't.

Beto the Queerboy will be forced to drop out of the race within weeks, and will go back home to El Paso and become an Uber driver.

Everyone knows the biggest and very famous bet365 which is very popular among all baseball fans .Usually, the biggest betting platform has small coefficients on all the good and accurately predicted games. I spend a lot of time for searching a site where I can bet without worrying and where is very quick withdraw and many bonuses for many new users. My friend from Coreea MLB중계 advice me to try their local site which meets all my required options.

On 8/4/2019 at 3:43 PM, PoliticalPopUp said:

safe-image.jpg

I don't know how this reckless clown could persuade even 1 percent of voters to support him. You'd have to have rocks in your head.

Everyone knows the biggest and very famous bet365 which is very popular among all baseball fans .Usually, the biggest betting platform has small coefficients on all the good and accurately predicted games. I spend a lot of time for searching a site where I can bet without worrying and where is very quick withdraw and many bonuses for many new users. My friend from Coreea MLB중계 advice me to try their local site which meets all my required options.

7 minutes ago, KidorioL said:

Cheers mate , I hope is true evrething that you adviced

On 9/10/2019 at 7:36 AM, TBHWT said:

I don't know how this reckless clown could persuade even 1 percent of voters to support him. You'd have to have rocks in your head.

Agreed…

safe-image.jpg

I'd vote for shillery before him and that is pretty FKn bad !