Jump to content
RollingRock

Why won't Trump say the words: "white supremacist terrorism?"

Recommended Posts

It's really easy for him to say "radical Islamic terrorism" when the terrorists are brown and worship a different sky daddy than he does.

 

What gives?  :huh:  It's obvious that white separatist violence is on the rise.   Why won't Trump denounce WHITE SUPREMIST TERRORISM?

 

Thoughts?

 

Quote

In the hours since a horrific shooting claimed the lives of at least 20 people at a Walmart in El Paso, TX, and left many more wounded, we have learned that the shooter is very likely an angry white supremacist and that the shooting appears to be an act of racist terrorism. While authorities won’t yet fully confirm it, investigators are “reasonably confident” that the violent white supremacist manifesto that appeared online moments before the shooting was written and released by the shooter.

 

If true, the terrorist behind the killings was obsessed with what he ironically viewed as an “invasion” of Hispanics into Texas (apparently ignorant of the state’s history as a Mexican province), and hoped to kill as many non-whites as possible in a pogrom to preserve white power through ethnic cleansing.

 

While offering the usual thoughts, prayers and condemnations of the violence itself, Republicans have for the most part been remarkably quiet not only about the crisis of gun violence but also about the motives of the shooter. Governor Jim Abbott insisted that “we need to focus more on memorials before we start the politics.” Fox News tried to blame video games. The few Republicans who were willing to call out white supremacist violence were those now on the outer edges of conservative power structures, like George P. Bush and former congressman Joe Walsh.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/08/04/trump-still-refuses-to-condemn-violent-white-supremacy/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

It's really easy for him to say "radical Islamic terrorism" when the terrorists are brown and worship a different sky daddy than he does.

 

What gives?  :huh:  It's obvious that white separatist violence is on the rise.   Why won't Trump denounce WHITE SUPREMIST TERRORISM?

 

Thoughts?

 

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/08/04/trump-still-refuses-to-condemn-violent-white-supremacy/

 

Trump supports White Supremacist terrorism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

Trump supports White Supremacist terrorism.

I agree.  Not every Trump supporter is a white supremacist, but every white supremacist IS a Trump supporter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

I agree.  Not every Trump supporter is a white supremacist, but every white supremacist IS a Trump supporter.  

 

From the beginning of history dictators used some minority population to blame society's ill upon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because no such thing exists!

 

It's just a figment of retarded, leftist liberals'  mind.

Part of their  (yours)  brainwashing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

From the beginning of history dictators used some minority population to blame society's ill upon.

 

Yeah, kinda like YOU DO when it comes to the JEWS!!

 

Oh, wait, there was ANOTHER SCHITSTAIN A LONG WHILE BACK THAT HATED THE JEWS TOO.....

 

Must be related to you, huh????

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why did obama never say "islamic terrorism"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bcus that’s a sect of his base.

 

Clarification:  No, not all trump supporters are racists, but most racists are trump supporters.

 

Second clarification:  Trump Is not affiliated w/ white nationalists, but white nationalists are affiliated w/ trump.

 

This is exactly how trump & russias affiliation/relationship is constructed.   One side does the dirty work at the behest of trump, while trump sits back & plays the ignorant card.  The relationship trump has b/t white supremacists & russians &/or dictators is congruent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

why did obama never say "islamic terrorism"

BINGO. WE HAVE A WINNER! FREE CHICKEN DINNER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Bcus that’s a sect of his base.

 

Clarification:  No, not all trump supporters are racists, but most racists are trump supporters.

 

Second clarification:  Trump Is not affiliated w/ white nationalists, but white nationalists are affiliated w/ trump.

 

This is exactly how trump & russias affiliation/relationship is constructed.   One side does the dirty work at the behest of trump, while trump sits back & plays the ignorant card.  The relationship trump has b/t white supremacists & russians &/or dictators is congruent.

 

Good post. Good explanation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

why did obama never say "islamic terrorism"

 

Because Obama is an Islamic terrorist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Because Obama is an Islamic terrorist.

precisely, especially according to the logic of the libs circle jerking in this thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

precisely, especially according to the logic of the libs circljerking in this thread

 

+1 

 

It's so painfully obvious that even a retard should realize it before posting the thread, but look at the author:

 

RetardedRock

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

+1 

 

It's so painfully obvious that even a retard should realize it before posting the thread, but look at the author:

 

RetardedRock

 

 

rolling rock is one of the cheapest beers available.  it tastes like seltzer water and costs about $5 for a 6 pack of 16oz cans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why is trump even in the WH????

 

why does the nra control the gop

 

why do we have gop Gerrymandering?

 

why do we have a gop Sup Court?

 

etc etc etc etc etc

 

 

 

 

who didn't vote for Hillary here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

why is trump even in the WH????

 

why does the nra control the gop

 

why do we have gop Gerrymandering?

 

why do we have a gop Sup Court?

 

etc etc etc etc etc

 

 

 

 

who didn't vote for Hillary here?

 

 

Poor Seizy McFainty....

 

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, benson13 said:

 

who didn't vote for Hillary here?

Me, for one.  I didn't want our government to be purchased by Goldman Sachs, CIGNA, and Pfizer anymore than I wanted our government to be owned by the NRA.  With either either option, American voters were going to lose.  Wake up, plutocrat.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

It's really easy for him to say "radical Islamic terrorism" when the terrorists are brown and worship a different sky daddy than he does.

 

What gives?  :huh:  It's obvious that white separatist violence is on the rise.   Why won't Trump denounce WHITE SUPREMIST TERRORISM?

 

Thoughts?

 

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/08/04/trump-still-refuses-to-condemn-violent-white-supremacy/

Why didn't Obama say Islamic Terrorists?

 

My thoughts...thread fail.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so Brainless...you kept the Dems out

 

so smart!!...thanks!!...enjoy the gop Wrecking Crew which you and 'the boys' so Deserve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

so Brainless...you kept the Dems out

Nope, just Hillary (the corporate whore).  I voted for many other Democrats.

 

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

so smart!!...thanks!!...

Why didn't your party nominate a sincere candidate that the voters could get excited about?   Instead, you nominated Hillary.

 

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

enjoy the gop Wrecking Crew which you and 'the boys' so Deserve

You're the one who should be blamed.  When given the choice of "crap" and "even crappier," some people will opt for c.}  None of the above.  

 

Do better next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Why didn't your party nominate a sincere candidate that the voters could get excited about?"

 

 

shows just how much you know about Hillary....maybe you should stay out of Politics altogether...since you know so little

 

 

Here are the final numbers 

  • Clinton: 65,844,610 (48.2%)
  • Trump: 62,979,636 (46.1%)
  • Others: 7,804,213 (5.7%)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RollingRock said:

(apparently ignorant of the state’s history as a Mexican province

Irrelevant, its not a Mexican territory now. Remember the Alamo? If it was politically motivated I would not take issue calling it terrorism. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...