Ben Carson goes full Uncle Tom. Defends Trump's attack on his hometown of Baltimore.

Related image

"Mr. Carson, do you believe President Trump accurately portrayed Baltimore as infested with vermin" ?

"Yessum, massa Trump always be lookin out for black folks."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ben-carson-defends-trump-infested-attacks-on-baltimore_n_5d406a33e4b0db8affaf17a9

(Full article and video at above link)

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson on Monday defended President Donald Trump’s attacks on Baltimore, where he spent years as a pediatric neurosurgeon. Carson said that he dreaded sending his patients back to “infested” homes.

During an interview with Fox News opinion host Tucker Carlson, Carson said he “spent many hours, sometimes operating all night long,” to save the lives of the city’s children at Johns Hopkins Hospital, which sits in the majority-black district represented by Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), another of Trump’s targets.

“But a few days later I was in a horrible dilemma, because some of those kids had to go back into homes in East Baltimore that were infested with rats and roaches and ticks and mold and lead and violence, and I didn’t want to send them back,” Carson said. “Sometimes I would even consider extra tests so they could stay in the hospital an extra day or two.”

On Saturday, Trump launched a torrent of insults via Twitter at Cummings, whom he called a “brutal bully,” and his district, which he derided as a “rodent infested mess.”

The scrutiny, which continued into the following week, has been widely condemned as racist, echoing the president’s attacks earlier this month on several congresswomen of color whom he urged to “go back” to “the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

Carson, the president’s only black cabinet member, did not share in the criticisms raised by Trump’s opponents, but offered a mild defense of Cummings’ character as well as the president’s.

“I don’t think Elijah Cummings is a bad person,” he said. “I think he actually is working hard to try to help people. And I certainly don’t think President Trump is a bad person. He’s working very hard.”

Carson added that he had asked Trump whether he would be open to working with Cummings to provide relief to Baltimore, and said the president replied that “he would be happy to.”

However, less than two hours after Carlson’s primetime slot ended, Trump was already back to another Twitter tirade, slamming Cummings’ tough stance against the treatment of migrants at the southern border.

Trump has also repeatedly suggested that the congressman, who chairs the House Oversight Committee, should have his district’s use of federal funding investigated, alleging without evidence that it is “corrupt.”

One critic likely unsatisfied with Carson’s response is “The View” co-host Sunny Hostin, formerly of Baltimore, who asked during her show Monday why the housing secretary had been silent.

“Ben, I’ve been to your house. I know you lived in Baltimore,” she said. “Where are you? Why are you not defending Baltimore?”

Image result for ben carson uncle tom

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, drvoke said:

"Mr. Carson, do you believe President Trump accurately portrayed Baltimore as infested with vermin" ?

What are racist you turned out to be 

Voke,

Are you fighting for the black team?

Are you fighting for Black-Power?

Will you get down on your knees, and kiss Al Sharpton's ring?  Will you?

Yes,  I think you will.  And, that is the difference between me and you.  You will....and I won't. 

I am a white, South-Texas gunfighter.   You cannot fight a black man.....but I can.

Are you an "Uncle Tom".....for the negroes?   

Tonight, I am drinking Jack Daniels and a watching a good movie....."The Wild Bunch".        😊

29 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Related image

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ben-carson-defends-trump-infested-attacks-on-baltimore_n_5d406a33e4b0db8affaf17a9

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson on Monday defended President Donald Trump’s attacks on Baltimore, where he spent years as a pediatric neurosurgeon. Carson said that he dreaded sending his patients back to “infested” homes.

During an interview with Fox News opinion host Tucker Carlson, Carson said he “spent many hours, sometimes operating all night long,” to save the lives of the city’s children at Johns Hopkins Hospital, which sits in the majority-black district represented by Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), another of Trump’s targets.

“But a few days later I was in a horrible dilemma, because some of those kids had to go back into homes in East Baltimore that were infested with rats and roaches and ticks and mold and lead and violence, and I didn’t want to send them back,” Carson said. “Sometimes I would even consider extra tests so they could stay in the hospital an extra day or two.”

On Saturday, Trump launched a torrent of insults via Twitter at Cummings, whom he called a “brutal bully,” and his district, which he derided as a “rodent infested mess.”

The scrutiny, which continued into the following week, has been widely condemned as racist, echoing the president’s attacks earlier this month on several congresswomen of color whom he urged to “go back” to “the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

Carson, the president’s only black cabinet member, did not share in the criticisms raised by Trump’s opponents, but offered a mild defense of Cummings’ character as well as the president’s.

“I don’t think Elijah Cummings is a bad person,” he said. “I think he actually is working hard to try to help people. And I certainly don’t think President Trump is a bad person. He’s working very hard.”

Carson added that he had asked Trump whether he would be open to working with Cummings to provide relief to Baltimore, and said the president replied that “he would be happy to.”

However, less than two hours after Carlson’s primetime slot ended, Trump was already back to another Twitter tirade, slamming Cummings’ tough stance against the treatment of migrants at the southern border.

Trump has also repeatedly suggested that the congressman, who chairs the House Oversight Committee, should have his district’s use of federal funding investigated, alleging without evidence that it is “corrupt.”

One critic likely unsatisfied with Carson’s response is “The View” co-host Sunny Hostin, formerly of Baltimore, who asked during her show Monday why the housing secretary had been silent.

“Ben, I’ve been to your house. I know you lived in Baltimore,” she said. “Where are you? Why are you not defending Baltimore?”

That’s very racist of you. 

39 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Ben Carson goes full Uncle Tom.

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ? And why do they use racial slurs ?

They talk about the brotherhood of mankind and one race...until it doesn't fit thier vision.

a1e471e0-c380-4d17-b300-e1d66840aebf_zps

9 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ? And why do they use racial slurs ?

They talk about the brotherhood of mankind and one race...until it doesn't fit thier vision.

a1e471e0-c380-4d17-b300-e1d66840aebf_zps

+10 !!!     🙂

52 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Related image

I get a kick out of white liberals using racist terms. Nice job at being a racist, you cracker. LOL

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

+10 !!!     

Watch this one:

57 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Ben Carson goes full Uncle Tom.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

...An ambitious, praiseworthy,  and doable agenda. They also want racial....equality.

drchoke%20444_zpsloo6jkhf.jpg

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Watch this one:

drchoke%20444_zpsloo6jkhf.jpg

The world will probably not understand your humor, nor your wisdom.  Will you forgive them?

But drunken me?  I get an inkling.

I have a question. 

Did Van Gogh cut off his left ear over a woman?               (I could certainly relate to that).      😇

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

drvoke is a racist POS for calling Ben Carson MD an Uncle Tom.

Unless Carson is a race traitor. Then I wouldn't be racist, I would be accurate.

56 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

What are racist you turned out to be 

Shut your watermelon hole.

52 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Voke,

Are you fighting for the black team?

Are you fighting for Black-Power?

Will you get down on your knees, and kiss Al Sharpton's ring?  Will you?

Yes,  I think you will.  And, that is the difference between me and you.  You will....and I won't. 

I am a white, South-Texas gunfighter.   You cannot fight a black man.....but I can.

Are you an "Uncle Tom".....for the negroes?   

Tonight, I am drinking Jack Daniels and a watching a good movie....."The Wild Bunch".        😊

I am fighting for Team America.

Image result for "team america"

29 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I get a kick out of white liberals using racist terms. Nice job at being a racist, you cracker. LOL

Like the cracker holding up the "Blacks for Trump" sign?

9 minutes ago, fishhead said:

You need a brain implant. A fukking rats brain would be an improvement.

Hey f/head,

An honest question.

Are you going to fight for the black football team.....or …...the white football team?  And all those white girls with fish?  

You are not going to give those white cheerleaders to those big, strong, masculine, black, football players on the

other side of the field...….are you?

All souls must choose.                          What is your answer?

I have a solution.  Let's all stand up.   Let's fight back. 

Like good strong white people.   And vote GOP.   Are you with me?        🙂

31 minutes ago, Taipan said:

The world will probably not understand your humor, nor your wisdom.  Will you forgive them?

But drunken me?  I get an inkling.

Did Van Gogh cut off his left ear over a woman?         

Point 1: Taipan...you are indeed a wise man. So much of my postings goes over the cyber peasants heads; it is deplorable.

Point 2: I do not drink anymore...so please have a cold one for me ! (maybe a toke to)

Point 3: I do not know if Van Gogh cut off a woman's ear BUT I know a few women whose heads I'd like to cut off !

ultraliberal%20sign_zpsles3ibgc.jpg

20 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Unless Carson is a race traitor. Then I wouldn't be racist, I would be accurate.

Shut your watermelon hole.

I am fighting for Team America.

Image result for "team america"

How?  By sucking the ass-end of  a dead, African Rhino?  Wrong g/damned move on your part.  OK, so, now you made a mistake.  Here is how to make it right.

Now listen my orders...…"Orders On The Line".   Join the white team.   Take your family and your cover-wagon and join the white wagon train.  (figuratively speaking).

War is coming.  It won't be pretty.   The g/damned ignorant Dems.....gave negroes....the dream......that they could overtake the white tribe.  

And now......we all must fight.... for survival.  Men are going to die.

Happy now?

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

Related image

LOL!   I'm happy to see you come out of the closet about being a racist, drvoke.