DEMOCRATS: Time to take off the gloves and destroy Trump now

7 minutes ago, merrill said:

The Republican Party is dead which means the GOP was taken over right wing conservative libertarians and fundamentalists BUT hide behind the GOP title because neither of these factions can get elected under their radical party names and agendas. Both have a touch of anti American mentality. The fiscal conservative and fiscal responsible republicans went bye bye as well.

ALEC is in complete control not to mention ALEC seeks out rabid right wingers.

Nonetheless YOUR point is on target.

It’s time for Democrats to take off the gloves and destroy Trump now = may as well get on with it as this will take a while.

There is no point pretending that we are up against reasonable people, any more. They are radical right wingers. We need to remind voters of it time and again. If we can get the majority out to the polls we can demolish Trump and his Republican sycophants. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I am not sure if you are a Democrat but if so then there is some truth to that. Democrats enjoy a good policy debate - i know I do. Trouble is, the other side is not about policy, they are about marketing and lies. We debate policy, they poke holes and obstruct. 

I am a screaming liberal!😁 We hold ourselves to a higher standard. An example is we got rid of weiner  and Spitzer..they re-elected  Vitter and Sanford 

Gerrymandering and $$ in Politics is here to stay...along with everything else the gop can do to assure going against the Majority

Thanks to Untitled/Leftwinger and the Boys, not only did they help put trump in the WH, but the gop has the Sup Court for 30+ years

NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE

1 minute ago, Isalexi said:

I am a screaming liberal!😁 We hold ourselves to a higher standard. An example is we got rid of weiner  and Spitzer..they re-elected  Vitter and Sanford 

Good to hear. We need to defeat these radical right wing lunatics in 2020. Let's go after them instead of each other. 

12 minutes ago,  Isalexi said: 

Good to hear. We need to defeat these radical right wing lunatics in 2020. Let's go after them instead of each other. 

YES YES YES

20 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Gerrymandering and $$ in Politics is here to stay...along with everything else the gop can do to assure going against the Majority

Thanks to Untitled/Leftwinger and the Boys, not only did they help put trump in the WH, but the gop has the Sup Court for 30+ years

NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE

I can't speak for untitled/leftwinger but there are going to be voters who refuse to support the nominee for one reason or another. We won't be held hostage by a few disgruntled people if we get those who see the bigger picture out to the polls. 

52 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Perpetually-aggrieved? I think you're confusing little old me with the crazy old orange coot pretending to be President who spends all of his waking hours playing the Butt-Hurt Victim Card on Twitter. I'd FEDEX you an emergency pacifier, but I'm all out. The angry Right-Wing toddlers here in my complex stole them.

Their oral fixation is astounding, and as you know, we have a severe shortage of available Russian Dick for Conservatives to suck on, here in California. 

You're the one who sounds angry. Maybe that complex you're locked up in is part of what's eating you. You also sound more "racist" than anybody I've ever known. That's probably not healthy.

35 minutes ago, Isalexi said:

She lost because Russia wanted trump.

oh yeah? show me one person that says they were duped by the 13 Russian face book trolls into voting for trump you whiny little bitch

20 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

I can't speak for untitled/leftwinger but there are going to be voters who refuse to support the nominee for one reason or another. We won't be held hostage by a few disgruntled people if we get those who see the bigger picture out to the polls. 

Historically the larger the turnout the more moderate the administration which is why this pretend GOP has engaged in a variety of voter suppression methods. 

13 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

You're the one who sounds angry. Maybe that complex you're locked up in is part of what's eating you. You also sound more "racist" than anybody I've ever known. That's probably not healthy.

Uh....I think I have ADMITTED at least 1000 times here on this Forum that I have a SEVERE PREJUDICE against ALL White Right-Wing Conservatives, since they are the lowliest vermin in America. Didn't you get the memo? 

Are you new?

How would YOU effectively cuck-hold a typical, ignorant, low-educated angry White Power bigot?

You just take their own tropes and memes and racist invective, add some steroids, and then throw it right back in their faces.

This is the ONLY thing they understand.

You want to exterminate a plague of filthy rodents, you gotta get right down into the gutter WITH them and get 'er done, right where they live.

Besides, no one, and I mean NO ONE should ever tolerate an uppity White boy who doesn't know his place.

2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

The battle's already been won. There just isn't enough limp-dicked little angry White Conservative losers to win in 2020, without help from Putin.

Women and all minorities and everyone under the age of 50 is going to come to the Polls and CRUSH the White Racists Only Party, just like we did when we burned Atlanta to the ground.

You said that in 2016 lol....😂

16 minutes ago, merrill said:

Historically the larger the turnout the more moderate the administration which is why this pretend GOP has engaged in a variety of voter suppression methods. 

RW radicals will do everything in their power to stop people from voting. They don’t want the will of the majority. They care only about their agenda. Our job will be to motivate people to make their voices heard. If we do that then Trumpism and McConnellism will be defeated. 

14 minutes ago, neue regel said:

If you don't mind me saying....the NYTimes came up with 18 obama lies in 8 years? Common now...

Republicans accused Obama of lying every day but they lied. :) 

NYTimes applied a strict standard. The statements needed to be blatant falsehoods. The complete list can be found at

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

23 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Republicans accused Obama of lying every day but they lied. :) 

NYTimes applied a strict standard. The statements needed to be blatant falsehoods. The complete list can be found at

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

https://www.amazon.com/examples-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-ebook/dp/B01E4U36NE

1,375 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc.Kindle Edition

Of course, only half the media held Obama accountable for his endless lies and deception. 

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

https://www.amazon.com/examples-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-ebook/dp/B01E4U36NE

Of course, only half the media held Obama accountable for his endless lies and deception. 

not sure I would call alex jones half the media...

fox is for faggots...they are as progressive as msnbc

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I don't know about THAT progressive but they are as establishment as NBC. 

dude..they are promoters of unarmed ni66ers being shot....white lives not mattering and man made global warming.....fu ck fox.

1 hour ago, Fit2Serve said:

Uh....I think I have ADMITTED at least 1000 times here on this Forum that I have a SEVERE PREJUDICE against ALL White Right-Wing Conservatives, since they are the lowliest vermin in America. Didn't you get the memo? 

Are you new?

How would YOU effectively cuck-hold a typical, ignorant, low-educated angry White Power bigot?

You just take their own tropes and memes and racist invective, add some steroids, and then throw it right back in their faces.

This is the ONLY thing they understand.

You want to exterminate a plague of filthy rodents, you gotta get right down into the gutter WITH them and get 'er done, right where they live.

Besides, no one, and I mean NO ONE should ever tolerate an uppity White boy who doesn't know his place.

I'm not new. I just don't pay that much attention to nut cases... unless they're close enough to be a real problem. 

Have you thought about getting some professional help?