Jump to content

In The Garden of Eden, Who Did Cain and Abel Marry?


Recommended Posts

Who did Cain and Abel marry? 

Did they fornicate with Eve, their Mommy?

Or did they fornicate with their own younger sisters that Mommy and Daddy provided so their oldest sons could get some?

 

FACT: When Cain and Abel exited puberty and became capable of screwing women and producing offspring, there were NO OTHER FEMALES in Eden.

Just Mommy Dearest Eve, with the AWESOME responsibility, delivered STRAIGHT from God herself, of being tasked with openly fornicating with every male kid she had birthed, and thereby producing that very first, roiling brood of incest-created new human beings.

Of course, it is INDISPUTABLE that without rampant incest and child-raping, the entire Creation Myth collapses in on itself.

 

Note: This "who married Cain and Abel?) question is the same simple, innocent question that I asked our Pastor at age 10, and the ONE question I asked that got me instantly walked and permanently-banned from my OWN resident, nearby Presbyterian Church, during the mid 1960's.

It hurt the Church's public image far more than it hurt me, since I had won the most Awards for Bible Study, had been showered with honor at multiple Sunday Morning Masses, and could quote more Chapter and Verse back THEN than most Christians can do, today.

Of course...being highly-proficient and Platinum-level conversant in the Holey Scripture creates the same societal value now as that guy who can speak 20th Grade-Level fluent Klingee, in current, past and future tenses.

Because who really cares what the phrase "dangling participle" sounds like, in Klingon-speak? 

 

I was not allowed back into Church for the Mortal Sins of:

1) "Questioning the authority of the Church and the Bible AND the Pastor." (Oh, dear!)

2) Being a 10 year-old who dared to question the merits and credibility of the Creation Myth right to the face of the Pastor, and in front of the other kids. (aka, "showing insolence.")

3) For demonstrating a simple, normal, curious state of RATIONAL human reasoning ability.

 

My Dad, at the time, Vice President of the California Republican Party's Bay Area Chapter, who was a checked-pants Republican blue-blood, Massachusetts-raised Conservative baptized  Presbyterian, and a guy who always said "the steeple will fall down If I go to Church" and that "Black people have babies faster than White people and could take over the World"  just shrugged his shoulders, returned to his newspaper, and snickered under his breath when he heard Church was permanently a no-go for his eldest son, and my Step-Creature Mommy feigned like she cared for about 30 seconds. (She was a Greek Orthodox Christian, raised on daily beatings by her VERY devout Father.)  

For me, the Church's "edict" and banishment freed up about 3 hours on Saturday and Sunday mornings, except for the Sundays when the whole family loaded-up the car and went to the Greek Orthodox Mass in San Francisco. Frankly, being permitted to go on a long car ride, and going across the Bay Bridge, and looking down at the magnificent San Francisco Bay of the 1960's for us kids was a HUGE treat, as well as our chuckling at hearing our Dad mutter under his breath about the "damn hippies and bums" om the way through the Haight to the Church.

And YUM!...the sweet baklava they handed out to us kids after 3 hours of boring, droning Mass done in Latin and Greek was FAR more interesting than the Jesus Coloring Books and battered playground equipment at my Sunday School classes in Oakland.

Heck, any bored kid sitting on a hard wooden pew could waste a couple hours just trying to count the angels and people depicted on that Orthodox Church's HUGE and intricately-painted ceiling. 

 

Epitaph? 

My old Presbyterian Church is still there, on Park Blvd., in the upscale part of the Oakland Hills.

But it ain't a Presbyterian Church any more. It changed, to survive. I didn't have to.

 

Verdict-

When ANY normally-inquisitive 10 year-old quite innocently out-reasons a religious kook, and makes his face turn redder than a butt-hurt Red-Assed Sh|t-Gibbon Trump Voter........

you KNOW the entire Foundation of that Religion is not only laughably suspect, it's built on a House of Cards.

 

Outcome?

It's now 2019, and despite having over 2000 years to come up with a rational excuse/explanation/lie/fish story/reasonable position......still, no Christian within the entire Cult can explain HOW Cain and Abel found wives when their were none to be found, anywhere on Earth.

 

Important! Now...before you religious folks waste my time gabbling-out some old nonsense, I've heard all the crazy rationales and "explanations." 

Not SOME of the crazy explanations. ALL of them.

To whit-

>> Adam and Eve, being the first humans, has "special DNA" which made their crimes of incest and child-rape not REALLY crimes..because God, and stuff.

>>  Variation: God had not YET outlawed child-rape and incest, so screwing your own kids was "OK."

>> The Creation Myth's "first family" all lived to at least 1000 years old....and Abel and Cain didn't take wives or sleep with any females until Adam and Eve had borne so many other kids, and those kids had kids, and THOSE kids had kids, yada, yada, yada.....until there were THOUSANDS of human beings all within a short hike of Eden, and then Abel and Cain went out and found wives so far down the family tree that they could pretend they weren't just outright screwing their own younger sisters or committing incest with their own great, great, great, great, great, great, great...grandchildren. Or screwing their own 97th-level cousins, or...whatever.

 

Incest and Christianity (just like Judaism, Islam, and Catholicism ) have ALWAYS gone together like peanut butter and jelly.

Because ALL religious leaders and ALL religious Faiths have historically just winked and chuckled and nodded when they or their Church members have been BUSTED for fornicating with children...even their OWN children. What's the same predictable CRIME that we ALWAYS find out has happened, within EVERY notorious Christian Cult that goes down in mass-suicide, or flames, or worse?

THE CULT'S SURVIVING WOMEN ALL ACCUSE THE LEADER OF SLEEPING WITH ALL THE WOMAN AND LITTLE GIRLS IN MEMBERSHIP...DESPITE THE PROTESTS Of THE WOMEN. 

Why is incest and child-rape and child-sodomy such an indisputable, ugly part of all 3 Abrahamic Religious Faiths?

There are many, many reasons, and they all start with all these religions overtly treating young, innocent, vulnerable, PHYSICALLY-smaller young children like they are possessions any parent can fold, spindle, and mutilate, and relegating children as 2nd-Class human beings, but with Christianity, specifically, and with Judaism, specifically, which are the two main perpetrators of the nonsensical, fictional Adam and Eve Genesis fable, we must conclude that the Old Testament is the MAIN SUSPECT.

The Old TESTAMENT sanctions incest and raping your own children.

Adam and Eve sleeping with their own children, because "God ordained us to create a tribe of humans."

Lot raping his OWN daughters, because "God instructed Lot to "save" his daughters from being raped by an approaching army's soldiers." 

The ENDLESS Biblical babblings about the descending LINEAGE of the Tribes.

"Shadrack begat Hadrack, Hadrack begat Shmadrack, Shmadrack begat Haggatha, Haggatha begat Raggatha, Raggatha begat Gonorreah, Gonorreah, begat Syphilis, Syphilus begat Clamydia, Clamydia begat Mengeles, Mengeles begat Shmengeles, Shmengeles begat Pantengelese, Pantengeles begat  ....etc., etc., etc.

Why? Why is this nonsense included in Scripture?

Why did the two dozen Coptic Priests who plagiarized every word of the first Old Testament from already=documented EARLIER fictions and older religious script decide to waste hours and hours and hours of their own poor scribes time, making them record such a dubious record of who birthed who, and make it LONG enough to cover 100 generations? 

There can BE only ONE answer: To Scripturally-LEGITIMIZE incest and document child-rapes and child-sodomies.

Because some of the Hadracks and Shadracks were Father-daughter and Mother-son sexual couplings.

And back in the Bronze Age....if there ain't ANY available women around, and sleeping with someone ELSE's wife or husband = stoning, a beat-down,  or worse...well, there's always your own little girls, right? 

 

It USED to be real easy to forcibly brainwash and indoctrinate your own vulnerable kids into your favorite religious Cult. But slowly, and thankfully, here inside our SECULAR small-D democratic Republic, we have WISELY chosen to provide every American child with a science and reality and fact-based educational curriculum, available at every American Public School.

And even the Catholic Schools have long-since discarded pretending that the Creation Myth is factual, and they have wisely chosen to embrace science and reality and evolutionary FACTS.

Here in America inside the 21st Century, most of our U.S. kids are being exposed and challenged to USE their brains, and to QUESTION things that make no sense, whatsoever, and to access their innate REASONING ability and the utilization of empirical FACTS to make decisions.

After all, as every Priest, Pastor, Imam, Rabbi, and Church Leader knows, a kid with a high level of EDUCATION is the MORTAL ENEMY of by-rote religious indoctrination.

And as our society now shows, more children, from about ages 10 or 11 through puberty, are becoming FREER to question the some of the WORST fictions they are being exposed to on their weekend mornings, at the behest and directives of their parents, which usually means they are FORCED to go to religious meetings and brainwashing sessions under the physical or emotional threats of punishment, or threat of restrictions, or worse, threats of familial and/or societal punishments, like "your family will not like you."     

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

ultraliberals are not happy unless they are obsessing about something.

 

 

Out of a possible four Jeffrey Dahmer's you get three and a half.

 

 jeffy%20dammer%20ddd_zpsdgkgih04.png

Only 3.5 Dahmers?

WTF? I doth protest!

 

Something is wrong.

I NEVER get less than an A or 5 Stars on anything!

 

This means I must take corrective action! 

Jives, bring me MORE drugs!

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Only 3.5 Dahmers?

WTF? I doth protest!

 

Dude...I really wouldn't worry about who Cain and Abel married; life is to short ?


The DEMs are more worried about Adam & Eve and hanging Trump by the balls than helping homeless VETs, kids that go to school hungry, provide clean water or stoping the AIDS epidemic / opioid crisis.

 

blg%20gulp%20bromberg_zpsjcqvsgv4.png 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fit2Serve said:

Who did Cain and Abel marry? 

Did they fornicate with Eve, their Mommy?

Or did they fornicate with their own younger sisters that Mommy and Daddy provided so their oldest sons could get some?

 

FACT: When Cain and Abel exited puberty and became capable of screwing women and producing offspring, there were NO OTHER FEMALES in Eden.

Just Mommy Dearest Eve, with the AWESOME responsibility, delivered STRAIGHT from God herself, of being tasked with openly fornicating with every male kid she had birthed, and thereby producing that very first, roiling brood of incest-created new human beings.

Of course, it is INDISPUTABLE that without rampant incest and child-raping, the entire Creation Myth collapses in on itself.

 

Note: This "who married Cain and Abel?) question is the same simple, innocent question that I asked our Pastor at age 10, and the ONE question I asked that got me instantly walked and permanently-banned from my OWN resident, nearby Presbyterian Church, during the mid 1960's.

It hurt the Church's public image far more than it hurt me, since I had won the most Awards for Bible Study, had been showered with honor at multiple Sunday Morning Masses, and could quote more Chapter and Verse back THEN than most Christians can do, today.

Of course...being highly-proficient and Platinum-level conversant in the Holey Scripture creates the same societal value now as that guy who can speak 20th Grade-Level fluent Klingee, in current, past and future tenses.

Because who really cares what the phrase "dangling participle" sounds like, in Klingon-speak? 

 

I was not allowed back into Church for the Mortal Sins of:

1) "Questioning the authority of the Church and the Bible AND the Pastor." (Oh, dear!)

2) Being a 10 year-old who dared to question the merits and credibility of the Creation Myth right to the face of the Pastor, and in front of the other kids. (aka, "showing insolence.")

3) For demonstrating a simple, normal, curious state of RATIONAL human reasoning ability.

 

My Dad, at the time, Vice President of the California Republican Party's Bay Area Chapter, who was a checked-pants Republican blue-blood, Massachusetts-raised Conservative baptized  Presbyterian, and a guy who always said "the steeple will fall down If I go to Church" and that "Black people have babies faster than White people and could take over the World"  just shrugged his shoulders, returned to his newspaper, and snickered under his breath when he heard Church was permanently a no-go for his eldest son, and my Step-Creature Mommy feigned like she cared for about 30 seconds. (She was a Greek Orthodox Christian, raised on daily beatings by her VERY devout Father.)  

For me, the Church's "edict" and banishment freed up about 3 hours on Saturday and Sunday mornings, except for the Sundays when the whole family loaded-up the car and went to the Greek Orthodox Mass in San Francisco. Frankly, being permitted to go on a long car ride, and going across the Bay Bridge, and looking down at the magnificent San Francisco Bay of the 1960's for us kids was a HUGE treat, as well as our chuckling at hearing our Dad mutter under his breath about the "damn hippies and bums" om the way through the Haight to the Church.

And YUM!...the sweet baklava they handed out to us kids after 3 hours of boring, droning Mass done in Latin and Greek was FAR more interesting than the Jesus Coloring Books and battered playground equipment at my Sunday School classes in Oakland.

Heck, any bored kid sitting on a hard wooden pew could waste a couple hours just trying to count the angels and people depicted on that Orthodox Church's HUGE and intricately-painted ceiling. 

 

Epitaph? 

My old Presbyterian Church is still there, on Park Blvd., in the upscale part of the Oakland Hills.

But it ain't a Presbyterian Church any more. It changed, to survive. I didn't have to.

 

Verdict-

When ANY normally-inquisitive 10 year-old quite innocently out-reasons a religious kook, and makes his face turn redder than a butt-hurt Red-Assed Sh|t-Gibbon Trump Voter........

you KNOW the entire Foundation of that Religion is not only laughably suspect, it's built on a House of Cards.

 

Outcome?

It's now 2019, and despite having over 2000 years to come up with a rational excuse/explanation/lie/fish story/reasonable position......still, no Christian within the entire Cult can explain HOW Cain and Abel found wives when their were none to be found, anywhere on Earth.

 

Important! Now...before you religious folks waste my time gabbling-out some old nonsense, I've heard all the crazy rationales and "explanations." 

Not SOME of the crazy explanations. ALL of them.

To whit-

>> Adam and Eve, being the first humans, has "special DNA" which made their crimes of incest and child-rape not REALLY crimes..because God, and stuff.

>>  Variation: God had not YET outlawed child-rape and incest, so screwing your own kids was "OK."

>> The Creation Myth's "first family" all lived to at least 1000 years old....and Abel and Cain didn't take wives or sleep with any females until Adam and Eve had borne so many other kids, and those kids had kids, and THOSE kids had kids, yada, yada, yada.....until there were THOUSANDS of human beings all within a short hike of Eden, and then Abel and Cain went out and found wives so far down the family tree that they could pretend they weren't just outright screwing their own younger sisters or committing incest with their own great, great, great, great, great, great, great...grandchildren. Or screwing their own 97th-level cousins, or...whatever.

 

Incest and Christianity (just like Judaism, Islam, and Catholicism ) have ALWAYS gone together like peanut butter and jelly.

Because ALL religious leaders and ALL religious Faiths have historically just winked and chuckled and nodded when they or their Church members have been BUSTED for fornicating with children...even their OWN children. What's the same predictable CRIME that we ALWAYS find out has happened, within EVERY notorious Christian Cult that goes down in mass-suicide, or flames, or worse?

THE CULT'S SURVIVING WOMEN ALL ACCUSE THE LEADER OF SLEEPING WITH ALL THE WOMAN AND LITTLE GIRLS IN MEMBERSHIP...DESPITE THE PROTESTS Of THE WOMEN. 

Why is incest and child-rape and child-sodomy such an indisputable, ugly part of all 3 Abrahamic Religious Faiths?

There are many, many reasons, and they all start with all these religions overtly treating young, innocent, vulnerable, PHYSICALLY-smaller young children like they are possessions any parent can fold, spindle, and mutilate, and relegating children as 2nd-Class human beings, but with Christianity, specifically, and with Judaism, specifically, which are the two main perpetrators of the nonsensical, fictional Adam and Eve Genesis fable, we must conclude that the Old Testament is the MAIN SUSPECT.

The Old TESTAMENT sanctions incest and raping your own children.

Adam and Eve sleeping with their own children, because "God ordained us to create a tribe of humans."

Lot raping his OWN daughters, because "God instructed Lot to "save" his daughters from being raped by an approaching army's soldiers." 

The ENDLESS Biblical babblings about the descending LINEAGE of the Tribes.

"Shadrack begat Hadrack, Hadrack begat Shmadrack, Shmadrack begat Haggatha, Haggatha begat Raggatha, Raggatha begat Gonorreah, Gonorreah, begat Syphilis, Syphilus begat Clamydia, Clamydia begat Mengeles, Mengeles begat Shmengeles, Shmengeles begat Pantengelese, Pantengeles begat  ....etc., etc., etc.

Why? Why is this nonsense included in Scripture?

Why did the two dozen Coptic Priests who plagiarized every word of the first Old Testament from already=documented EARLIER fictions and older religious script decide to waste hours and hours and hours of their own poor scribes time, making them record such a dubious record of who birthed who, and make it LONG enough to cover 100 generations? 

There can BE only ONE answer: To Scripturally-LEGITIMIZE incest and document child-rapes and child-sodomies.

Because some of the Hadracks and Shadracks were Father-daughter and Mother-son sexual couplings.

And back in the Bronze Age....if there ain't ANY available women around, and sleeping with someone ELSE's wife or husband = stoning, a beat-down,  or worse...well, there's always your own little girls, right? 

 

It USED to be real easy to forcibly brainwash and indoctrinate your own vulnerable kids into your favorite religious Cult. But slowly, and thankfully, here inside our SECULAR small-D democratic Republic, we have WISELY chosen to provide every American child with a science and reality and fact-based educational curriculum, available at every American Public School.

And even the Catholic Schools have long-since discarded pretending that the Creation Myth is factual, and they have wisely chosen to embrace science and reality and evolutionary FACTS.

Here in America inside the 21st Century, most of our U.S. kids are being exposed and challenged to USE their brains, and to QUESTION things that make no sense, whatsoever, and to access their innate REASONING ability and the utilization of empirical FACTS to make decisions.

After all, as every Priest, Pastor, Imam, Rabbi, and Church Leader knows, a kid with a high level of EDUCATION is the MORTAL ENEMY of by-rote religious indoctrination.

And as our society now shows, more children, from about ages 10 or 11 through puberty, are becoming FREER to question the some of the WORST fictions they are being exposed to on their weekend mornings, at the behest and directives of their parents, which usually means they are FORCED to go to religious meetings and brainwashing sessions under the physical or emotional threats of punishment, or threat of restrictions, or worse, threats of familial and/or societal punishments, like "your family will not like you."     

 

well...you are all wrong about the world at that time...who was on it and who those people were...you are biblically illiterate...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Sisters.

no...when cain killed able they had just reached the age of accountability....they were making their first sacrifice.....they didn't have sisters to bang....

adam and eve were 8th day creations and confined to the garden of eden...so they are not the people that God created on the 6th day...and told to be fruitful and replenish the earth...

as a matter of fact...eve wasn't created on the same day as adam….she was created later when God realized it was not good for man to be alone...so he put adam to sleep and took the female dna out of him (the rib translates to curve) and made adam a wife....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fit2Serve said:

FACT: When Cain and Abel exited puberty and became capable of screwing women and producing offspring, there were NO OTHER FEMALES in Eden.

 

 Your ignorance is showing. 

 

 When Cain and Abel were born there was nobody in the garden of Eden 

 

 If you weren’t so biblically ignorant you would know where Cain and Seth got their wives

 

If you weren’t so biblically ignorant you would know that Able never had a wife

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

Here's the abridged-version......

 

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

ultraliberals are not happy unless they are obsessing about something. 

 

 chicken-with-head-cut-off.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

 

 Your ignorance is showing. 

 

 When Cain and Abel were born there was nobody in the garden of Eden 

 

 If you weren’t so biblically ignorant you would know where Cain and Seth got their wives

 

If you weren’t so biblically ignorant you would know that Able never had a wife

I hear a lot of butt hurt and yapping, but quite predictably, you 100% FAILED to provide the information telling us all WHO Cain and Abel married, and WHERE those imaginary females came from.

Again, tell us where those females came from....that was NOT Eve's womb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, bigsky said:

no...when cain killed able they had just reached the age of accountability....they were making their first sacrifice.....they didn't have sisters to bang....

adam and eve were 8th day creations and confined to the garden of eden...so they are not the people that God created on the 6th day...and told to be fruitful and replenish the earth...

as a matter of fact...eve wasn't created on the same day as adam….she was created later when God realized it was not good for man to be alone...so he put adam to sleep and took the female dna out of him (the rib translates to curve) and made adam a wife....

Trivial Biblical errata, and almost half-interesting, I'm sure, but you still haven't told us where Cain and Abel's wives came from.

Because they ONLY could have come from one of their own sister's wombs or from Eve's womb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m a Christian — and I don’t waste time in these sort of matters. 

Faith . You have it or you don’t . 

 

The words of Jesus are the only thing in the Bible that really matters.

 

Besides Fit2Serve just needs something to obsess about until something new from agenda HQ comes along.

 

 blank%20liberal%20inqustion_zpsftfhu3bc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I’m a Christian — and I don’t waste time in these sort of matters. 

Faith . You have it or you don’t . 

Yes. Some of us insist on clinging to an imaginary Fairy Tale, way, way, WAY past the age of puberty, and some of us do not.

 

The question no religious person can answer HONESTLY is:

"Do you stubbornly persist on clinging to a Bronze Age Fairy Tale solely because you actually ARE totally incapable of attaining a state of actual adult-level mental reasoning capacity, or is it just that your own FALSE pride and/or stubborn unwillingness to accept that you've been fooled and conned by the World's oldest shell game is why you keep yourself blanketed and shielded from REALITY by your own self-reinforced ignorance? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

The words of Jesus are the only thing in the Bible that really matters.

 

Besides Fit2Serve just needs something to obsess about until something new from agenda HQ comes along.

 

 

 blank%20liberal%20inqustion_zpsftfhu3bc.

 

Has attacking me, simply because I posed a simple question that you can't possibly answer ever won you any friends or influenced other people?

Not sure what "Agenda HQ" is, since I do not now, nor have I ever belonged to ANY political, ideological, or "cause" type of organization. 

 

Like most polymaths, I am a self-educated person, and a person who derives my opinions from astute observations of the REAL World, which are then powered into salient opines by decades of REAL-World experience and a plethora of accumulated wisdom.

 

Frankly, if there WAS some kind of "Agenda HQ" at work here....they would be taking their directives FROM me.

 

BTW....the concept of a "Liberal Inquisition", much like all poorly-conceived juvenile Conservative Fairy Tales, would make no sense whatsoever and accomplish NOTHING. 

The LEFT is not going to flush our good Blue State billions and billions of capital down the crapper wasting time interrogating our resident Truant Conservative Problem Children. No one is going to waste resources trying to extract confessions from the very people who are too stupid to know anything of value.

Nor would we duplicate the Christian Sadism, torture, and human misery that all  you Jesus Twinks seem to enjoy so much.

We believe in delivering a quick, painless, compassionate termination of the opposition. We're not even into SELF-flagellation.

 

So, Buttercup....for the time being, I'm afraid it's just gonna be a one-way trip, straight into the wood-chipper for all Conservative Losers, with our End Game being the creation of an endless supply of Soylent Red, so we can feed any useful captives under detainment inside the bowels of our Secret Underground Wal Mart Right-Wing Dissident Torture Chambers. Surely you've seen the articles on Breitbart about our Wal Mart Detention Centers? 

So...fear NOT. I PROMISE it will all over, before you even know it! 

We're going to send you straight into the arms of Imaginary Jesus, albeit you'll be stating your case to Saint Peter in a few chunks and pieces. 

 

You know the drill.

As Sun Tzu said: "Feast on Your Enemies."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man/woman/trans/queer/idk were not given the logic to answer some questions. Example: Does god know everything? Yes. Does god know the future? Yes. Does man have a choice between condemnation or heaven? Yes. Then god does not know the future. God is not all knowing.  If god knows the future then Man/woman/trans/queer/idk does not have a choice. These questions are designed to alter ones faith. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

fit2die is a lost soul...

Uh...if you believe the Christian Sales Brochure, it says you have to HAVE an imaginary soul to lose an imaginary soul.

No wonder you always get so confused!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigsky said:

no...when cain killed able they had just reached the age of accountability....they were making their first sacrifice.....they didn't have sisters to bang....

adam and eve were 8th day creations and confined to the garden of eden...so they are not the people that God created on the 6th day...and told to be fruitful and replenish the earth...

as a matter of fact...eve wasn't created on the same day as adam….she was created later when God realized it was not good for man to be alone...so he put adam to sleep and took the female dna out of him (the rib translates to curve) and made adam a wife....

Just pointing out the obvious problem here...if God had to "realize" something about His creation, Man, and then decided to add a female, He obviously was mortal, and only learned things by making mistakes.

 

Perfect Beings are infallible, and they NEVER need to make corrections or adjustments.

 

EVERY time a Christian tries to claim something about God, you immediately realize they are ascribing MORTAL flaws and failings to God.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Uh...if you believe the Christian Sales Brochure, it says you have to HAVE an imaginary soul to lose an imaginary soul.

No wonder you always get so confused!

stay in commiefornia, you are in hell already LMFAO

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fit2Serve said:

I hear a lot of butt hurt and yapping, but quite predictably, you 100% FAILED to provide the information telling us all WHO Cain and Abel married, and WHERE those imaginary females came from.

Again, tell us where those females came from....that was NOT Eve's womb.

 

 I did tell you you dumb son of a bitch 

 Abel didn’t even have a wife  dumb ass 

 

 Also stupid asses in the world, you are the only one I have ever seen dumb enough to say Abel had a wife

 

 I said that you are an ignorant dumbass. And my proof is every post you have me in this thread. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fit2Serve said:

Trivial Biblical errata, and almost half-interesting, I'm sure, but you still haven't told us where Cain and Abel's wives came from.

Because they ONLY could have come from one of their own sister's wombs or from Eve's womb.

 

 Why do you say that? 

 The Bible certainly doesn’t say that 

 

 Your ignorance is showing. Don’t be ignorant. Try reading a book for a change, you dumb ass 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Has attacking me, simply because I posed a simple question that you can't possibly answer...

 

Point 1: You attacked me first because your a ultraliberal and don't understand the concept of live and let live.

 

Point 2: Just like the Muller investigation report...ultraliberals got the truth; just not thier truth.

 

I answered your question...which really wasn't a real question BUT a tag question.

 

Quote

Like most polymaths, I am a self-educated person

 

I have a 9th grade education BUT have read countless books...I hope that it shows.

 

BTW...I am polysubstance infected !

 

Quote

So, Buttercup....for the time being, I'm afraid it's just gonna be a one-way trip, straight into the wood-chipper for all Conservative Losers,

 

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

 

I thought ultraliberals were all about peace and love...BUT most of them walk around hoping Trumps whole family would killed in a plane crash and with violent imagery in their heads; for anyone they disagree with.

 

BTW: I read The Art of War years ago...it was after I read Grant's Memoirs BUT before I read My Struggle.

 

 ULTRALIBERALBABY-3.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...